Fayetteville, NC

True Words
underboss

Fayetteville, NC

Post by True Words » August 2nd, 2016, 10:10 am

What's good out there? I'm about to go visit some family for the first time in a few weeks. Trying to get a feel of the area before I even go. Where the good places to eat, Hood spots, Spots not to go, all that? How much the greenery still hitting for out there.??

superior

Re: Fayetteville, NC

Post by 441 » August 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am

It's ight.. Ready doe Fayetteville is an old military city but it's kinda gutter..

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 3rd, 2016, 5:42 am

True.words wrote:What's good out there? I'm about to go visit some family for the first time in a few weeks. Trying to get a feel of the area before I even go. Where the good places to eat, Hood spots, Spots not to go, all that? How much the greenery still hitting for out there.??
Hit me up when you get there, I got you on all the good info...

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » August 3rd, 2016, 5:30 pm

murksiderock wrote:
True.words wrote:What's good out there? I'm about to go visit some family for the first time in a few weeks. Trying to get a feel of the area before I even go. Where the good places to eat, Hood spots, Spots not to go, all that? How much the greenery still hitting for out there.??
That's where you at??

superior

Post by 441 » August 3rd, 2016, 9:19 pm

Charlotte is better then the Vale in my opinion. There's more sh*t to do and Charlotte got some of the baddest bitches. It's been a minute since I was in Fayetteville so I wouldn't know.

superior

Post by 441 » August 3rd, 2016, 9:25 pm

Plus every year I get free tickets to Carowinds amusement park so I'm always out in Charlotte at least a few times a year.

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 4th, 2016, 11:32 am

f*ck Dread wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
That's where you at??
I got an apartment there. I been in and around Fayetteville since '05, so I know it well. I be there on average bout half the month...

True Words
underboss

Post by True Words » August 4th, 2016, 3:11 pm

murksiderock wrote:
f*ck Dread wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
That's where you at??
I got an apartment there. I been in and around Fayetteville since '05, so I know it well. I be there on average bout half the month...
Oh ok that's what it is. I will definitely come back to this thread when I'm heading out there

superior

Post by 441 » August 4th, 2016, 3:53 pm

murksiderock wrote:
West hannin homie? Ceen where you called me a few days ago I called you bacc and no answer.. I knew we was suppose to link up n sh*t, but you gotta get me at thaa right time. I'm usually at work most of tha time wheneva I don't answer my phone. As of lately I don't really have a lot of free time cuz I'm always workin or makin moves. Wasn't tryna ignore you fam.. Hit me up this weekend for sho.

superior

Post by 441 » August 4th, 2016, 4:09 pm

Owe n by tha way, I forgot to tell you that I can't even smoke anymore. My job juss started drug testin sh*t got me mad :smh: but it's worth it since I'm makin descent money. sh*t, can hit tha bottle or sumin.. I juss can't smoke..

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 5th, 2016, 9:49 pm

@Loc, yeah I was down that way, just seeing what you was doing! And good on the no smoking, don't f*ck up a good thing!

superior

Post by 441 » August 6th, 2016, 2:55 am

That sh*t aiN't worth it big dawg.. You already kNow moNey is more importaNt.. You a busiNess maN juss like me so you already kNow.. Hkit me bacc whkeN you bacc N towN fam I got ya.

superior

Post by 441 » August 6th, 2016, 2:56 am

I'm all fuccs up rite NOW CuzzOwe C-Safe hkomie

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 6th, 2016, 10:12 am

Pablo C Escobar wrote:I'm all fuccs up rite NOW CuzzOwe C-Safe hkomie
How much you'll sell Adderall to me for?

SW_Screwston
fresh meat

Post by SW_Screwston » August 14th, 2016, 9:16 pm

:huhwhat:

superior

Post by 441 » August 15th, 2016, 10:26 pm

murksiderock wrote:
Pablo C Escobar wrote:I'm all fuccs up rite NOW CuzzOwe C-Safe hkomie
How much you'll sell Adderall to me for?
Them shits gone bro.. They only last me a few days before they all gone.. Hmu at the beginning of the month, that's when I get a refill on em. Usually get a 2 month supply for my doc..

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 23rd, 2016, 9:38 am

f*ck Dread wrote:What's good out there? I'm about to go visit some family for the first time in a few weeks. Trying to get a feel of the area before I even go. Where the good places to eat, Hood spots, Spots not to go, all that? How much the greenery still hitting for out there.??
Did you go to Fayetteville?

murksiderock
boss

Post by murksiderock » August 23rd, 2016, 1:40 pm

f*ck Dread wrote:What's good out there? I'm about to go visit some family for the first time in a few weeks. Trying to get a feel of the area before I even go. Where the good places to eat, Hood spots, Spots not to go, all that? How much the greenery still hitting for out there.??
Restaurants: whole bunch of chains, but there are some good local spots, like Marybill's, The Fried Turkey, Pierro's, Elizabeth's. Food in the Ville is mostly chains with the southern/soul food vibe. There are some ethnic spots, though...

Hoods: Fayetteville don't really have many popping areas, it's old-school South. Downtown Fayetteville is hot on the weekends, but it's only one strip that pops (Hay St). Around town you'll find a few nice clubs/bars on the Westside (Big Apple, Speakeasy's, etc), but the city is light on nightlife to keep it a buck...

Fayetteville got some hoods really with the drama, so unless your family stay there, stay away from em. Where does your family live? I could give you a better detail if I know where they at. I started gangbanging in 2005 on The Murk, it's a Bounty Hunter/Piru stronghold, always been that to this day. The Murk has Fayetteville State, besides that ain't nothing over there. But it's the original black center of Fayetteville, lot of black history over there. There's a black mural on [email protected] that tells the story of Black Fayetteville in pictures....

The trees: n*ggas got a lot of backyard sh*t from Rob Co they call "mid". Mid nowadays is basically reggie, but it wasn't always like that. "Loud" could be anything stronger than mid. Fayetteville people ain't in to name brands; as a result, high grade weed is really hard to find. It's there, but it's hidden. I'm the n*gga you wanna get with for some good trees, or else subject yourself to mid or "loud" that could be anything... :lol:

superior

Post by 441 » August 23rd, 2016, 10:48 pm

Bro be on point wit his NC gang politics :2cents:

superior

Post by 441 » August 25th, 2016, 11:54 pm

Murkside rocc juss last week you was begging me for pills n sh*t.. Blowing up my phone wanting to link-up like sum obsessive b*tch. Niccas I talked to in NC done told me how them 9 Trey niccas bullied you inside the pin. You was a succa.. Come to Sumter and you'll be leaving all sorts of fucced up on my momma you think you a big man will cee bruh.. And I'm not gonna lay a finger on you juss know if you ever come to Sumter that niccas are already lookin for you. :2cents: