Blood Disciples

MONSOON
underboss

Re: Blood Disciples

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 6:18 am

Oh sight I'm from Mississippi Inever heard of any crops or bloods .There might be some some where lol....I've met some n*ggas from Dallas visiting their kin people who were reppin so kind of bloods they were just visiting their kin though......I've only known Brothers and Folks that's BC Mississippi and Chicago have such close ties that sh*t been established since at least the 80's . If it wasn't for those ties ........

and early exposure to them organizations from the Go n*ggas would have had local street militaries.... which it damn near is in some ways BC it wasn't unusual to see different gangs cliqued up on some renegade type sh*t since way bk in the G ....when the n*ggas on the Go was strictly on some chain of command type illustration,unless you hit the joint.

KOM
og

Post by KOM » October 25th, 2016, 10:31 pm

MONSOON wrote:Oh sight I'm from Mississippi Inever heard of any crops or bloods .There might be some some where lol....I've met some n*ggas from Dallas visiting their kin people who were reppin so kind of bloods they were just visiting their kin though......I've only known Brothers and Folks that's BC Mississippi and Chicago have such close ties that sh*t been established since at least the 80's . If it wasn't for those ties ........

and early exposure to them organizations from the Go n*ggas would have had local street militaries.... which it damn near is in some ways BC it wasn't unusual to see different gangs cliqued up on some renegade type sh*t since way bk in the G ....when the n*ggas on the Go was strictly on some chain of command type illustration,unless you hit the joint.
Idk mane i heard it was some grapes in coldwater, ms amd i seen some young bloods flaggin in jackson a couple years ago :shrug:

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 11:04 pm

In Jackson?them probably were the Mos ie the Stones....you gonna see GD's VL's and stones in Jackson,ain't no crips and bloods bruh.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 11:13 pm

Never been to cold-water met son n*ggas from there who be rapping and sh*t they was Gangstas....Like I said mayne it's possible you might find some n*ggas small group of n*ggas hollerin crips or bloods some where in the state...if there are that sh*t rare Brothers and folks is what you gonna run into ..... that's all I ever ran into as far as n*ggas born and raised.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 11:29 pm

Google steve-o-Matic roll with the Mos he's a Mississippi n*gga the video old but them are Stones the guys you probably seen.....my n*gga said that he went to Hattiesburg bk in the G and saw some n*ggas calling themselves crips lol! that was ancient say he don't know if them n*ggas even exist anymore...but like I said if you find any it's the exception not the norm i never met any except for some visitors and they wasn't repointing it just came up like what kind of mobs y'all got in Dallas they mentioned they were bloods.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 25th, 2016, 11:31 pm

They wasn't reppin it*....

KOM
og

Post by KOM » October 26th, 2016, 5:40 am

Oh no doubt i kno the sip is a 5/6 state but these young dudes was flaggin out the right calling each other blood :shrug: , i was in the store btw...

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 26th, 2016, 5:39 pm

If you see some sh*t like that it's the exception not the rule crips and bloods not a factor in Mississippi.... sometimes I remember some n*ggas started a clique crazy you n*ggas, they were GD'S but got into it with their folks so like on some spiteful sh*t they did it but that sh*t died out real quick.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 26th, 2016, 6:09 pm

Those Mobs hit Jackson first in the 79 the first were the El ruins they was just hustling not really recruiting lot if them n*ggas went to parchmen and that rukn sh*t was dying out Stones took over BPSN/IMSN was the first Chi Mob in Mississippi in Jackson then Lawds/Foes....they was bullying local Jack town neighborhood crews then n*ggas became Disciples (From them GD's and He's developed bc I think they was BGDN when they first hit the city) T Stones and Mickey guys were circulating in the beginning too they died out....and from there they spread through the state.....VLs and GD'S ended up becoming greater in numbers than the Stones even though the Mos were the first to set up shop..... anyway this is the account given by a original local n*gga who was there in the Jack when the demo first started formulating.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 26th, 2016, 6:10 pm

Sometimes I remember....Crip crazy* I meant to say.

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » October 26th, 2016, 6:12 pm

Those Mobs hit Jackson in the mid to late 70's * not 79

YoungNigga24
fresh meat

Post by YoungNigga24 » August 15th, 2017, 4:25 pm

Why is n*ggas saying bloods are people n crips are folks or cousins of folks 😂 Two different areas and politics