n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by 2wo-G » July 9th, 2015, 10:33 am

Boyyyy I posted a whole goddamn LIST of ppl in Chicago screaming out Cali gangs banging them and being Chicago GangK :lol: What you talmbout 'I dont see'

Dont worry you blind but like Jesus Ima help you see

Image

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 9th, 2015, 10:40 am

2wo-g wrote:Boyyyy I posted a whole goddamn LIST of ppl in Chicago screaming out Cali gangs banging them and being Chicago GangK :lol: What you talmbout 'I dont see'

Dont worry you blind but like Jesus Ima help you see

Image


you not even from cali thats what really funny lol why you dickriding a place you not even from :cmon: you from the south which chicago already left there mark. :killself: :killself:
:tiphat:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by 2wo-G » July 9th, 2015, 10:49 am

Got California gangs running Chicago :rejoice:

Got the King of Chicago rn Chief Keef (was a part of that gang you pretending to be a part of) shouting out Blood Gang and saying suwhoop and boolin and wearing all red :rejoice:

Think its bout time we start calling yall Chifornia instead of Chiraq :yeahright:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 9th, 2015, 10:58 am

2wo-g wrote:Got California gangs running Chicago :rejoice:

Got the King of Chicago rn Chief Keef (was a part of that gang you pretending to be a part of) shouting out Blood Gang and saying suwhoop and boolin and wearing all red :rejoice:

Think its bout time we start calling yall Chifornia instead of Chiraq :yeahright:


MAN YOU COULD OF CAME HARDER THAN THAT :facepalm:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by 2wo-G » July 9th, 2015, 11:05 am

I aint lying tho :yeahright:

Yall LA babies now :yeahright:

Got video proof of foos in Chicago banging Sur Trece and sh*t :yeahright:

Pretty soon GDs in the heart of Chicago finna be rocking knee high socks, flannels, Converse, bald head fades and dickies and sh*t :yeahright:

Chief Keef the ashy lil King of Chi-town ouchere throwing up Bs and saying SuWoo and sh*t, sheeeeiiit he even moved to LA to get put on Bloods :yeahright:

Lil Chifornia is like Los Angeles lil baby with the gang sh*t :rejoice:

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Posts: 1916
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 9th, 2015, 11:13 am

2wo-g wrote:I aint lying tho :yeahright:

Yall LA babies now :yeahright:

Got video proof of foos in Chicago banging Sur Trece and sh*t :yeahright:

Pretty soon GDs in the heart of Chicago finna be rocking knee high socks, flannels, Converse, bald head fades and dickies and sh*t :yeahright:

Chief Keef the ashy lil King of Chi-town ouchere throwing up Bs and saying SuWoo and sh*t, sheeeeiiit he even moved to LA to get put on Bloods :yeahright:

Lil Chifornia is like Los Angeles lil baby with the gang sh*t :rejoice:


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :dance: :dance: :cheer:

SolidT15th
colonel
Posts: 608
Joined: September 18th, 2014, 8:40 am

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by SolidT15th » July 10th, 2015, 10:17 am

They definitely got bro's in Ga,not Atlanta though....we was getting money with some Ghost bro's during the cleanup after Katrina ...it was about 16 of them Cats down here from GA n they was righteous...wasn't from atl tho I forgot the name of the city

AllidoisFIN
captain
Posts: 484
Joined: October 16th, 2013, 6:21 pm

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by AllidoisFIN » July 12th, 2015, 7:56 am

SolidT15th wrote:They definitely got bro's in Ga,not Atlanta though....we was getting money with some Ghost bro's during the cleanup after Katrina ...it was about 16 of them Cats down here from GA n they was righteous...wasn't from atl tho I forgot the name of the city
I've met a U from Griffin was that it?

OGD_MASKNGLOCC
fresh meat
Posts: 3
Joined: July 25th, 2015, 4:56 pm

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by OGD_MASKNGLOCC » July 25th, 2015, 9:54 pm

Outlaw Gs growin to folk everyone around me Monsters n Robbers

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 26th, 2015, 4:05 pm

deuceHdeuce wrote:all chicago sets in LA fall under LA politics and get in line or steam rolled

and aint no gd set in LA

bps is bloods and started off as brims original west side bloods

LK's are sureness

wasn't there bloods in north chi them cambodian bloods from South central

and the crips came through shooting up the westside of chicago makin them Vl's push that rock

till they said enough is enough and finally pushed them out

LA does it again :tiphat:
:cmon:

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by 441 » July 26th, 2015, 8:16 pm

You gotta go mid-south or southwest to see them n*ggas. Closet thing the Carolinas ever had to VL's was the Hidden Valley Kings. A VL from Chicago put them n*ggas on in Charlotte, NC bacc in the 90s.

441
superior
Posts: 4561
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 12:46 am

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by 441 » July 26th, 2015, 11:16 pm

Lmao at these new accounts on here

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 27th, 2015, 1:47 pm

2wo-g wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:AND CHICAGO DOES IT AGAIN....... :tiphat:
LA did it too when Sur Treces set up shop and held it down in Chicago :umhm:

Never hear bout no Chicago gangs banging in LA :umhm:

Nope no la gangs in Chicago lol never was and never will, but t rogers set up two chapters of the black p stones in la and he helped start the bloods, CHICAGO DOES IT AGAIN :tiphat:
Image

Oh ok then

Image
Chicago n*ggas won't admit it but yeah there is Surenos in the Suburbs there also Surenos in Rockford IL and Milwaukeee WI

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » July 27th, 2015, 3:17 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
2wo-g wrote:I aint lying tho :yeahright:

Yall LA babies now :yeahright:

Got video proof of foos in Chicago banging Sur Trece and sh*t :yeahright:

Pretty soon GDs in the heart of Chicago finna be rocking knee high socks, flannels, Converse, bald head fades and dickies and sh*t :yeahright:

Chief Keef the ashy lil King of Chi-town ouchere throwing up Bs and saying SuWoo and sh*t, sheeeeiiit he even moved to LA to get put on Bloods :yeahright:

Lil Chifornia is like Los Angeles lil baby with the gang sh*t :rejoice:


:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :dance: :dance: :cheer:
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T2q-MgT7rP4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube] THF Glo Gang Krazy 046 man we Trigger Happy on Glo Gang :lol:

Post Reply