n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

RawdealGa74
underboss

n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by RawdealGa74 » July 2nd, 2015, 9:13 pm

And they getting thick on the south side. A lot of sh*t be slick getting thick these days.

superior

Re: n*ggas ARE CLAIMING VICE LORDS IN GEORGIA.

Post by 441 » July 2nd, 2015, 10:50 pm

We didn't have any vice lords in South Carolina, I know that. If there was any they never came out the house or made themselves known. Only Chicago influenced gang in the Cacc was GDs. You were either Crip, blood or gd.. Or in a neighborhood clicc. Half the time n*ggas just claimed there blocc..

I never met a vice lord until I moved up here to Ohio. And that was just one time lol I seen one in Youngstown. But he was originally from Cleveland and just passing thru.. I'm surprised where I'm at isn't flooded with Chi-Mobs. I've been living in Youngstown for 2 years.. All I've seen out here are Crips and Bloods.

It's mostly homegrown Crip and Blood sets in Youngstown. More bloods then anything else though. I've only seen a handful of folks. Can't wait to get bacc to SC though. Can't stand living up here. The money's good so I can't complain lol

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » July 2nd, 2015, 11:16 pm

RawdealGa74 wrote:And they getting thick on the south side. A lot of sh*t be slick getting thick these days.
never thought vice lords would try to set up shop in the G state bein tht its GDs damn near in every town in georgia. but i heard about VLs bein in cherokee city but that was back in like '08.

RawdealGa74
underboss

Post by RawdealGa74 » July 3rd, 2015, 6:55 am

sh*t be sneaking up. Stones have decks in GA. Just found that out some months ago.

DZ
boss

Post by DZ » July 4th, 2015, 4:33 am

down south been vl hood. thats been known

but the folks always held weight on their own.

in all honesty though, down south blak pride is and always bee much stronger so N*ggaz culd give a fuk about gang beef in the long run unless its money crossin the line straight up.
for the most part, everybody fam even though its fuk alot of N*ggaz out here thats on that fake sh*t.
N*ggaz rather hustle first.
ONly thing stoppin N*ggaz is pride in the way, dignity is best lowkey, fuk talkin bout me, im talkin bout the $$$

most nigaz gang bangin r young and theyr mobbin for whoever the plug thats feedin them :cmon: straight up.

$$$ get the hos lookin like :ohhh: ooo he bout it and your bros like :ohhh: oh ok my n*gga i see u mayng

idk why everyone her still on that e-gang rep sh*t when this a hood forum for anybody hood that anybody from any hood can relate to.
it dont gotta be on any gangbang type sh*t, N*ggaz can relate to a life outside of that too livin life n allat

its just what southern n*ggas do when out here doin real sh*t. chillin wit fam n juggin all over.
everyone really gotta come together to get this $$$$ n make sh*t shake like a earthquake dawg u fel me

superior

Post by 424 » July 4th, 2015, 10:06 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:And they getting thick on the south side. A lot of sh*t be slick getting thick these days.
Yea G the fin presence is growing N the city tho.always been moes N them kings but the lords iheard of was N the Burg on the westside.know the ss got everything Zoe n*ggas even tryna get numbers too

KOM
og

Post by KOM » July 5th, 2015, 4:56 pm

Rated_HTG wrote:
Yea G the fin presence is growing N the city tho.always been moes N them kings but the lords iheard of was N the Burg on the westside.know the ss got everything Zoe n*ggas even tryna get numbers too

Rudeboi wat up folks...yea I met a couple of lords down there...both where from the city too...I was locked up wit one L n*gga in DeKalb and he said they starting to get they numbers up in the 3 :shrug:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » July 5th, 2015, 9:01 pm

:facepalm: :lol: F*ck*n hooks, what deck they is .C's U's . it aint no 4oes or T"s.. n I did talk to some maniac 4oes from Mississippi.. he kools I tried flipping him darksIIIDe :lmao:

I hope hooks ,pebbles n slobs start killing each other :bow: :rejoice:

superior

Post by 441 » July 5th, 2015, 11:27 pm

In SC they wouldn't have no pot to piss in.. There's way too many GDs for them n*ggas. Only thing VL related in the Carolina's was the Hidden Valley Kings out in Charlotte. A VL from Chicago put them n*ggas on bacc in the 90s.. They was 6 riding with VL literature wearing green flags tho :shrug:

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » July 6th, 2015, 2:41 pm

VL and Stones aren't like Bs Cs or Gs. It's more of a movement that grows slowly than a numbers game. I've seen a U from the Burg speak on here before, that ain't sayin much but my point is that there is at least one member of every organization in every state. That one person creates a circle. Just because it isn't public doesn't mean it's not there. Just to give you an idea of a small Nation functioning in the A is the insane unknowns. They get along with the Kings there but don't have those numbers. And not all Kings are a part of that older LGF. The ALKQN in GA isn't part of the LGF. Without saying more you can read between the lines. Limelight isn't Thee Light.

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 6th, 2015, 5:47 pm

AND CHICAGO DOES IT AGAIN....... :tiphat:

RawdealGa74
underboss

Post by RawdealGa74 » July 6th, 2015, 7:52 pm

If there are standing members of the Vice Lords on here then they should be able to varify and even contact they own guys in GA.

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » July 6th, 2015, 8:10 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:AND CHICAGO DOES IT AGAIN....... :tiphat:
:cmon: how about IF CHICAGO n*ggas THINK THEY OWN GEORGIA N SOUTHERN n*ggas YA'LL KOME DOWN HERE & TELL US WHEN YA'LL ARE IN GEORGIA ,THAT WE KOME 2ND TO YA'LL. TELL US THAT WE NEED YA'LL & SEE IF YA'LL MAKE IT OUTSIDE OF GEORGIA ON I-75 OR SOUTHWEST AIRLINES :cmon: :smh: ..& ERRBODY HERE READING DIS sh*t... YA'LL n*ggas BE A LIL TOO ARROGANT

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 6th, 2015, 9:43 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
:cmon: how about IF CHICAGO n*ggas THINK THEY OWN GEORGIA N SOUTHERN n*ggas YA'LL KOME DOWN HERE & TELL US WHEN YA'LL ARE IN GEORGIA ,THAT WE KOME 2ND TO YA'LL. TELL US THAT WE NEED YA'LL & SEE IF YA'LL MAKE IT OUTSIDE OF GEORGIA ON I-75 OR SOUTHWEST AIRLINES :cmon: :smh: ..& ERRBODY HERE READING DIS sh*t... YA'LL n*ggas BE A LIL TOO ARROGANT

CHICAGO GANGS CAN SET UP SHOP ANYWHERE. :tiphat:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 7th, 2015, 4:34 pm

LA did it too when Sur Treces set up shop and held it down in Chicago :umhm:

Never hear bout no Chicago gangs banging in LA :umhm:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 7th, 2015, 8:11 pm

2wo-g wrote:

Nope no la gangs in Chicago lol never was and never will, but t rogers set up two chapters of the black p stones in la and he helped start the bloods, CHICAGO DOES IT AGAIN :tiphat:

NUAFRAKANRBG
underboss

Post by NUAFRAKANRBG » July 7th, 2015, 10:14 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

Nope no la gangs in Chicago lol never was and never will, but t rogers set up two chapters of the black p stones in la and he helped start the bloods, CHICAGO DOES IT AGAIN :tiphat:
SHID YA MANS FROM TYMB, LOSKIII, SAID HE HAD TO DUMP ON SOME SURS UP THERE AFTER THEY HAD PRESSED HIM ABOUT BEING GD! :shrug: BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT GO. :lol:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » July 7th, 2015, 10:20 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

Oh ok then

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 8th, 2015, 11:32 am

2wo-g wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

Oh ok then

i live here, theres no la gangs in chicago, infact theres no outside gangs in chicago period, you see were not like yall n*ggas in the south who let anybody come and set up shop :lol: :lol: gds took over yall whole region :lmao: :lmao: with no resistence, just like the latin kings took over the whole east coast region, CHICAGO DOES IT AGAIN :tiphat:

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » July 8th, 2015, 2:38 pm

Surs are in suburbs and are enemies with everyone. There are GDs and Kings in CA. The Kings in CA are either ALKQN or the others fall under the 13. Kind of like LK in GA did with LGF or are ALKQN. By no means am I saying I know the numbers but are there. YouTube Toro 8 El Inka. Not comparing Kings to anyone or the GDs in OC to Crips or Bloods, just saying they are there.