BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

Slide
prince

Re: BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

Post by Slide » May 13th, 2015, 10:51 pm

BxBz was like a gumbo of different n*ggas. That's the first time I saw someone claiming Avalon. Ole boy went to BTW and was at a football jamboree at Caddo stadium. He was the only one with a handful of dudes that didn't bang. Truth be told, I didn't know what Avalons was until then.

Lakeside Kingz....yeah, I actually know a young dude - AW - that claims LK and played wide receiver for Huntington a few years ago. He currently locked up on attempted murder charges. Had a lot of promise. He claimed Kingz...but claimed Crip, too. Not sure what LKs are to tell you the truth. I never really saw too many of them and I haven't seen one besides him in years.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 13th, 2015, 10:54 pm

AW pops lived in Lakeside but he went to Huntington. I hate it for that young man. He could ball.

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » May 14th, 2015, 12:18 am

Slide wrote:AW pops lived in Lakeside but he went to Huntington. I hate it for that young man. He could ball.
Yeah, that's real jacked up. It's sad when young people really have potential and end up losing it all behind this bullshit. When you young, it's hard to see pass the bullshit and Shreveport is a city where it's even harder to see pass the bullshit and see what life can really offer you. We can talk street sh*t and reminisce on the crazy stuff that happened but at the end of the day, it's f*ck the bullshit and get something out of life. I feel really blessed to not have ended up like so many I know and I am sure you do, too.

Not saying Shreveport is worst or go harder than any other city in this country, but I often tell people out here that I survived the Ratchet. Stay up homie and keep pushing fa sho.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 20th, 2015, 6:53 pm

Hoover.I.P. Herb...Dude was from Shreveport but lived in Houston. Got killed recently.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1432165741828.jpg
FB_IMG_1432165741828.jpg (14.43 KiB) Viewed 6004 times

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 4th, 2015, 8:58 am

BlaccCEO wrote:That is one name notorious in the city like Shangalang and Bo Jay or Jo Jo Ward.
I heard Ward supposed to get released in a few years. I know he was Blood but what set he claim? He was on the run from Cali.

Bigshreveport
fresh meat

Post by Bigshreveport » July 12th, 2015, 1:59 pm

BlaccCEO wrote:Another hood I couldn't figure out was Lakeside and them Lakeside Kingz. We never bumped heads with them. Or them 102 (Ten Deuce) Lakeside Project n*ggas. I know that they were mostly Bloods but some were said to be Hoovers. I never went up in the projects although I smashed a broad from there a couple of times. She lived right off Milan so I never had to go in them. I would just park on the street and shoot up in her spot. She was a real hood chick. Straight ratchet. I used to talk to mostly uppity Shreve and Magnet girls so she was a change but it's a ratchet that I want, it's a ratchet that I need.
Them lakeside kingz is 60s. The projects were all blooded out.

Bigshreveport
fresh meat

Post by Bigshreveport » July 12th, 2015, 2:04 pm

Slide wrote:Most of the damus in my area is Brims. They always dominated the Blood sets here.

Across the river Bossier City it's nothing but 59 Brims and a lot of them. 59 Brims in Shreveport, too.
I don't know maybe that's the og sh*t, but I never heard 59 brim , it's 59 blood, 59 bounty hunna blood and the newest sh*t 59 piru. It's 62 brims

Bigshreveport
fresh meat

Post by Bigshreveport » July 12th, 2015, 2:41 pm

Slide wrote:
BlaccCEO wrote:
Slide wrote:It's just like I heard n*ggas claiming 103 Grape
It was this albino n*gga from Stoner Hill that claimed Grape. Chubby n*gga and he was cool with them Hoovers over there...went to Byrd but don't know if he graduated. The only n*gga I saw claim Grape but I heard it was a small group of them.
I know that albino n*gga and another n*gga name grape from stoner hill still repping gsw. It was few n*ggas out of Hollywood claiming gsw too back in the day.

Bigshreveport
fresh meat

Post by Bigshreveport » July 12th, 2015, 2:55 pm

Slide wrote:
BlaccCEO wrote:
Slide wrote:It's just like I heard n*ggas claiming 103 Grape
It was this albino n*gga from Stoner Hill that claimed Grape. Chubby n*gga and he was cool with them Hoovers over there...went to Byrd but don't know if he graduated. The only n*gga I saw claim Grape but I heard it was a small group of them.
I know that albino n*gga and another n*gga name grape from stoner hill still repping gsw. It was few n*ggas out of Hollywood claiming gsw too back in the day.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 12th, 2015, 8:07 pm

BlaccCEO wrote:Tru dat. Them BxBz were a fool back in the day. They were like 19s to me. Some claimed Bottom Boy Blood, some claimed Hoover, some claimed Avalon and others were just straight Bottom Boy. Do you remember Timmy Cuz from the Bottom and was Bottom Boy Hoover? At the end of the day, they were Bottom Boyz before anything else. I think it was more of a money affiliation with Bs and Cs to them than actual loyalty.
I don't remember Timmy...did he get caught up in that RICO sh*t? It's not much left down there. Empty lots and Jackson Heights projects got bulldozed and they are building new apartments.

Allendale looks bombed out. People left and nobody is moving in.

superior

Post by 441 » July 13th, 2015, 4:49 am

Damn so Shreveport was Crip'd out? Thats wassup kinda reminds me of my city bacc in the days.

Do Hoovers and 60s still go at it with each other? sh*t, in Sumter the main Crip on Crip beef was ETG vs 90s..

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 13th, 2015, 11:26 am

Sin-Loc wrote:Damn so Shreveport was Crip'd out? Thats wassup kinda reminds me of my city bacc in the days.

Do Hoovers and 60s still go at it with each other? sh*t, in Sumter the main Crip on Crip beef was ETG vs 90s..
I think it's about half and half (Crips/Bloods).

Hoovers and 60s really don't go at it anymore here. And the gang violence has gone way down...not like it was back in the day.

We never had ETGs and 90s here which is surprising.

superior

Post by 441 » July 13th, 2015, 11:25 pm

Word, it seems like my city changes every couple years lol

Bacc in the days Sumter, SC was str8 Crippin You use to go to the mall and see nothing but Crip n*ggas. sh*t, at the Sumter a County fair nothing but blue.

My set was the only set to have Crip on Crip beef. All the other sets got along but ETG and 90s don't beef anymore that was a feud that lasted about 3-4 years.

Most of the Crip sets were homegrown in my city but you had a lotta official sets. They all got along for the most part.

Damn I can't wait to go bacc in August..

BGzONLY
colonel

Post by BGzONLY » July 19th, 2015, 7:55 am

Sin-Loc wrote:
Slide wrote:
lil sin wrote:Do damus got #s out tht way? Like if I went down to Shreveport wit a rag on my head am I a green light automatically? Them n*ggas prolly got mo old heads than any b/c gang anywhere so s/o to sem n*ggas just for makin it past 30 bein a banger sh*t I still got bout 8 more years :lol:
Yeah, they got numbers. But it's quiet. Shreveport is a medium-sized city with crime...but gang-related murders done died down alot. It's mostly fights - not killings. Not the way it was in the 1990s - mid-2000s. n*ggas don't even trip on color like that anymore. Rag on your head probably won't mean anything unless you right in the middle of someone hood.

The 60s vs Hoover wars done pretty much ended, imo. It don't mean nothing can happen but it ain't hot between the two like it used to be.
That's how it was in my city. ain't really no Crip on Crip beef anymore. I remember the first gang related shooting wasn't even recorded until 1998 during the ETG vs 90s war in Columbia SC bacc when the metro was Cripped out. The bloods didn't take over the met till around late 05 to 06 when most of the Crip sets in the Met was getting locced up. So bloods was really on the low bacc then. That ubn sh*t spread like wildfire but anyone knows before 05 the locs was holding down the city. And yeah that color sh*t doesn't really matter these days especially in the south. My n*gga Sheme from Baton Rouge was telling me how Louisiana n*ggas wore different color bandanas and what not.
Your city first gang related shooting is in 1998????? WOW!!!!! I wouldn't repeat that again Crip. In the gang world that's some embarrassing sh*t. Lmaooooo

superior

Post by 441 » July 19th, 2015, 6:44 pm

It is what it is.. I ain't embarrassed to admit it cause I love my state.

Gangs have been in SC since 1992, but gangs didn't start getting noticed till around 1998.

The first gang related murder was recorded in 1998 :2cents:

It all started with the hood and the gang sh*t came along with it.

At the end if the day it only matters what side of the city your from. At least that's how it was in SC..

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 7:56 pm

Bigshreveport wrote:
Slide wrote:Most of the damus in my area is Brims. They always dominated the Blood sets here.

Across the river Bossier City it's nothing but 59 Brims and a lot of them. 59 Brims in Shreveport, too.
I don't know maybe that's the og sh*t, but I never heard 59 brim , it's 59 blood, 59 bounty hunna blood and the newest sh*t 59 piru. It's 62 brims
I remember when 59/62 LA Brims hit Louisiana in the 80s. After a while the 59s didn't say Brim anymore but still threw up the original 59 Brim Blood sign.

superior

Post by 441 » July 19th, 2015, 8:01 pm

We have 59 & 62 Brims in SC as well.. They deep too

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 9:15 pm

No doubt...59 Brims is an old Cali blood set...along with 62.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 9:18 pm

Bigshreveport wrote:59 bounty hunna blood
Yeah, I heard about them 59 BHBs...don't know how they get away wit it though.

Kinda like them 59 Pirus from Houston. Don't no Pirus or Hunnaz claim 59 in Cali but it is what it is.

oog

Post by » July 19th, 2015, 9:22 pm

Slide wrote:
Bigshreveport wrote:59 bounty hunna blood
Yeah, I heard about them 59 BHBs...don't know how they get away wit it though.

Kinda like them 59 Pirus from Houston. Don't no Pirus or Hunnaz claim 59 in Cali but it is what it is.
Cuz They DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP out here . Easily probably the biggest blood set's in the city .