BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

BlaccCEO
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral/Omo Eshu/Mayombe/Sevis Ginen

Re: BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 13th, 2015, 9:29 pm

Slide wrote:Yooo...that raggedy corner store is still open. LOL.

I remember New Dimensions! I heard about the Bottom Boys clowning down there but I didn't know it was Bloods. Damn.

Yeah, the Quarters in Bossier City always rang bells. Them niggas used to make a lot of drug money. Them niggas was always extra'ed out...loud. But they didn't really test Shreveport much. You could almost say they were safe over there because they didn't have Crip enemies in Bossier - and to this day Bossier is still Blooded out. The only niggas Quarters would beef with was Shreveport niggas. I heard about the run-ins at the bus terminal downtown, too.

These Bloods in Shreveport were more battle-tested IMO. But these Shreveport Damus took some losses. Them niggas use to get hit alot. They were about that shit though. Didn't back down.

The Quarters neighborhood might as well been a big projects the way they controlled it.
Tru dat. Them BxBz were a fool back in the day. They were like 19s to me. Some claimed Bottom Boy Blood, some claimed Hoover, some claimed Avalon and others were just straight Bottom Boy. Do you remember Timmy Cuz from the Bottom and was Bottom Boy Hoover? At the end of the day, they were Bottom Boyz before anything else. I think it was more of a money affiliation with Bs and Cs to them than actual loyalty.

Yep Shreveport Damus were way more battle tested. They were in the thick of things.

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 13th, 2015, 10:38 pm

SolidT15th wrote:I'm surprised none of yall said nothing bout Notorious Outlaw Jako James.....his album from 94 called Creepshow went pretty hard.I always assumed he was Groovin bc he was bacc and forth btwn Cedar grove to Houston .....shouts out a lot of well known 52's up there like ya boy Amp
Of course, dat fool named Jako used to have the airwaves for a time. If I remember correctly, he got played a lot on KMJJ. I really didn't like his music too much personally but I knew about his back and forth to Houston. He said it on a couple of songs but I never knew he mentioned the g homie Amp (H.I.P). Amp was a real dude. Real cool and shit. He tried to kick the game of life to a young nigga even though I wasn't really listening to the real he was trying to drop back then. Miss dat nigga. He was a loved one fa sho. Sad he fell to some internal shit. Hoove used to push a nice truck. Real homie that always showed a young nigga love.

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 13th, 2015, 10:42 pm

Slide wrote:
SolidT15th wrote:I'm surprised none of yall said nothing bout Notorious Outlaw Jako James.....his album from 94 called Creepshow went pretty hard.I always assumed he was Groovin bc he was bacc and forth btwn Cedar grove to Houston .....shouts out a lot of well known 52's up there like ya boy Amp
Damn you took it back...I remember him. Didn't know he had that Houston connection.

I think they finally put some of his music on Youtube.

Speaking of the early 90s I remember when Scarface came here and his bodyguard got killed by the police after a fight. That was like 92 or 93.
On that Monkhouse shit, them one nines had shit to do with that. Kicked some tension off fa sho. I remember when some used to shout Hoover 19.

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 13th, 2015, 10:55 pm

But we used to go at it with them Cedar Grove niggas almost as much as 60s when some of them broke away. Even though Cedar Grove had some Hoovers, I never really considered it a Hoover area. Plus I really didn't trust some of the Hoovers over there. Although I used to fuck with the Hoovers on Lexington around 67th and 68th. They didn't get along with the 19s across 70th.

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 13th, 2015, 11:06 pm

Another hood I couldn't figure out was Lakeside and them Lakeside Kingz. We never bumped heads with them. Or them 102 (Ten Deuce) Lakeside Project niggas. I know that they were mostly Bloods but some were said to be Hoovers. I never went up in the projects although I smashed a broad from there a couple of times. She lived right off Milan so I never had to go in them. I would just park on the street and shoot up in her spot. She was a real hood chick. Straight ratchet. I used to talk to mostly uppity Shreve and Magnet girls so she was a change but it's a ratchet that I want, it's a ratchet that I need.

Slide
prince
Region: South
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Slide » May 13th, 2015, 11:51 pm

BxBz was like a gumbo of different niggas. That's the first time I saw someone claiming Avalon. Ole boy went to BTW and was at a football jamboree at Caddo stadium. He was the only one with a handful of dudes that didn't bang. Truth be told, I didn't know what Avalons was until then.

Lakeside Kingz....yeah, I actually know a young dude - AW - that claims LK and played wide receiver for Huntington a few years ago. He currently locked up on attempted murder charges. Had a lot of promise. He claimed Kingz...but claimed Crip, too. Not sure what LKs are to tell you the truth. I never really saw too many of them and I haven't seen one besides him in years.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » May 13th, 2015, 11:54 pm

AW pops lived in Lakeside but he went to Huntington. I hate it for that young man. He could ball.

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 14th, 2015, 1:18 am

Slide wrote:AW pops lived in Lakeside but he went to Huntington. I hate it for that young man. He could ball.
Yeah, that's real jacked up. It's sad when young people really have potential and end up losing it all behind this bullshit. When you young, it's hard to see pass the bullshit and Shreveport is a city where it's even harder to see pass the bullshit and see what life can really offer you. We can talk street shit and reminisce on the crazy stuff that happened but at the end of the day, it's fuck the bullshit and get something out of life. I feel really blessed to not have ended up like so many I know and I am sure you do, too.

Not saying Shreveport is worst or go harder than any other city in this country, but I often tell people out here that I survived the Ratchet. Stay up homie and keep pushing fa sho.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » May 20th, 2015, 7:53 pm

Hoover.I.P. Herb...Dude was from Shreveport but lived in Houston. Got killed recently.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1432165741828.jpg
FB_IMG_1432165741828.jpg (14.43 KiB) Viewed 7143 times

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » July 4th, 2015, 9:58 am

BlaccCEO wrote:That is one name notorious in the city like Shangalang and Bo Jay or Jo Jo Ward.
I heard Ward supposed to get released in a few years. I know he was Blood but what set he claim? He was on the run from Cali.

Bigshreveport
fresh meat

Unread post by Bigshreveport » July 12th, 2015, 2:59 pm

BlaccCEO wrote:Another hood I couldn't figure out was Lakeside and them Lakeside Kingz. We never bumped heads with them. Or them 102 (Ten Deuce) Lakeside Project niggas. I know that they were mostly Bloods but some were said to be Hoovers. I never went up in the projects although I smashed a broad from there a couple of times. She lived right off Milan so I never had to go in them. I would just park on the street and shoot up in her spot. She was a real hood chick. Straight ratchet. I used to talk to mostly uppity Shreve and Magnet girls so she was a change but it's a ratchet that I want, it's a ratchet that I need.
Them lakeside kingz is 60s. The projects were all blooded out.

Bigshreveport
fresh meat

Unread post by Bigshreveport » July 12th, 2015, 3:04 pm

Slide wrote:Most of the damus in my area is Brims. They always dominated the Blood sets here.

Across the river Bossier City it's nothing but 59 Brims and a lot of them. 59 Brims in Shreveport, too.
I don't know maybe that's the og shit, but I never heard 59 brim , it's 59 blood, 59 bounty hunna blood and the newest shit 59 piru. It's 62 brims

Bigshreveport
fresh meat

Unread post by Bigshreveport » July 12th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Slide wrote:
BlaccCEO wrote:
Slide wrote:It's just like I heard niggas claiming 103 Grape
It was this albino nigga from Stoner Hill that claimed Grape. Chubby nigga and he was cool with them Hoovers over there...went to Byrd but don't know if he graduated. The only nigga I saw claim Grape but I heard it was a small group of them.
I know that albino nigga and another nigga name grape from stoner hill still repping gsw. It was few niggas out of Hollywood claiming gsw too back in the day.

Bigshreveport
fresh meat

Unread post by Bigshreveport » July 12th, 2015, 3:55 pm

Slide wrote:
BlaccCEO wrote:
Slide wrote:It's just like I heard niggas claiming 103 Grape
It was this albino nigga from Stoner Hill that claimed Grape. Chubby nigga and he was cool with them Hoovers over there...went to Byrd but don't know if he graduated. The only nigga I saw claim Grape but I heard it was a small group of them.
I know that albino nigga and another nigga name grape from stoner hill still repping gsw. It was few niggas out of Hollywood claiming gsw too back in the day.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » July 12th, 2015, 9:07 pm

BlaccCEO wrote:Tru dat. Them BxBz were a fool back in the day. They were like 19s to me. Some claimed Bottom Boy Blood, some claimed Hoover, some claimed Avalon and others were just straight Bottom Boy. Do you remember Timmy Cuz from the Bottom and was Bottom Boy Hoover? At the end of the day, they were Bottom Boyz before anything else. I think it was more of a money affiliation with Bs and Cs to them than actual loyalty.
I don't remember Timmy...did he get caught up in that RICO shit? It's not much left down there. Empty lots and Jackson Heights projects got bulldozed and they are building new apartments.

Allendale looks bombed out. People left and nobody is moving in.

superior
Affiliation: Money

Unread post by 441 » July 13th, 2015, 5:49 am

Damn so Shreveport was Crip'd out? Thats wassup kinda reminds me of my city bacc in the days.

Do Hoovers and 60s still go at it with each other? Shit, in Sumter the main Crip on Crip beef was ETG vs 90s..

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » July 13th, 2015, 12:26 pm

Sin-Loc wrote:Damn so Shreveport was Crip'd out? Thats wassup kinda reminds me of my city bacc in the days.

Do Hoovers and 60s still go at it with each other? Shit, in Sumter the main Crip on Crip beef was ETG vs 90s..
I think it's about half and half (Crips/Bloods).

Hoovers and 60s really don't go at it anymore here. And the gang violence has gone way down...not like it was back in the day.

We never had ETGs and 90s here which is surprising.

superior

Unread post by 441 » July 14th, 2015, 12:25 am

Word, it seems like my city changes every couple years lol

Bacc in the days Sumter, SC was str8 Crippin You use to go to the mall and see nothing but Crip niggas. Shit, at the Sumter a County fair nothing but blue.

My set was the only set to have Crip on Crip beef. All the other sets got along but ETG and 90s don't beef anymore that was a feud that lasted about 3-4 years.

Most of the Crip sets were homegrown in my city but you had a lotta official sets. They all got along for the most part.

Damn I can't wait to go bacc in August..

BGzONLY
colonel
Region: West
Affiliation: BABY GANGSTAZ

Unread post by BGzONLY » July 19th, 2015, 8:55 am

Sin-Loc wrote:
Slide wrote:
lil sin wrote:Do damus got #s out tht way? Like if I went down to Shreveport wit a rag on my head am I a green light automatically? Them niggas prolly got mo old heads than any b/c gang anywhere so s/o to sem niggas just for makin it past 30 bein a banger shit I still got bout 8 more years :lol:
Yeah, they got numbers. But it's quiet. Shreveport is a medium-sized city with crime...but gang-related murders done died down alot. It's mostly fights - not killings. Not the way it was in the 1990s - mid-2000s. Niggas don't even trip on color like that anymore. Rag on your head probably won't mean anything unless you right in the middle of someone hood.

The 60s vs Hoover wars done pretty much ended, imo. It don't mean nothing can happen but it ain't hot between the two like it used to be.
That's how it was in my city. ain't really no Crip on Crip beef anymore. I remember the first gang related shooting wasn't even recorded until 1998 during the ETG vs 90s war in Columbia SC bacc when the metro was Cripped out. The bloods didn't take over the met till around late 05 to 06 when most of the Crip sets in the Met was getting locced up. So bloods was really on the low bacc then. That ubn shit spread like wildfire but anyone knows before 05 the locs was holding down the city. And yeah that color shit doesn't really matter these days especially in the south. My nigga Sheme from Baton Rouge was telling me how Louisiana niggas wore different color bandanas and what not.
Your city first gang related shooting is in 1998????? WOW!!!!! I wouldn't repeat that again Crip. In the gang world that's some embarrassing shit. Lmaooooo

superior

Unread post by 441 » July 19th, 2015, 7:44 pm

It is what it is.. I ain't embarrassed to admit it cause I love my state.

Gangs have been in SC since 1992, but gangs didn't start getting noticed till around 1998.

The first gang related murder was recorded in 1998 :2cents:

It all started with the hood and the gang shit came along with it.

At the end if the day it only matters what side of the city your from. At least that's how it was in SC..

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Bigshreveport wrote:
Slide wrote:Most of the damus in my area is Brims. They always dominated the Blood sets here.

Across the river Bossier City it's nothing but 59 Brims and a lot of them. 59 Brims in Shreveport, too.
I don't know maybe that's the og shit, but I never heard 59 brim , it's 59 blood, 59 bounty hunna blood and the newest shit 59 piru. It's 62 brims
I remember when 59/62 LA Brims hit Louisiana in the 80s. After a while the 59s didn't say Brim anymore but still threw up the original 59 Brim Blood sign.

superior

Unread post by 441 » July 19th, 2015, 9:01 pm

We have 59 & 62 Brims in SC as well.. They deep too

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 10:15 pm

No doubt...59 Brims is an old Cali blood set...along with 62.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 10:18 pm

Bigshreveport wrote:59 bounty hunna blood
Yeah, I heard about them 59 BHBs...don't know how they get away wit it though.

Kinda like them 59 Pirus from Houston. Don't no Pirus or Hunnaz claim 59 in Cali but it is what it is.

oog
Affiliation: Evil

Unread post by » July 19th, 2015, 10:22 pm

Slide wrote:

Kinda like them 59 Pirus from Houston. Don't no Pirus or Hunnaz claim 59 in Cali but it is what it is.
Cuz They DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP out here . Easily probably the biggest blood set's in the city .

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » July 19th, 2015, 10:49 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
Slide wrote:

Cuz They DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP out here . Easily probably the biggest blood set's in the city .
No doubt...I heard they deep than a mf.

oog
Affiliation: Evil

Unread post by » July 19th, 2015, 11:00 pm

Slide wrote:
K-DAWG wrote:
Slide wrote:

No doubt...I heard they deep than a mf.
A lot of busters just like Hoovers but they so deep it's real niggas involved in that shit . They all over the city even to lil towns . They the blood version of Hoovers to me .
They rep blood before they set at least the ones I grew up with . They don't seem to be set trippers but I can only speak for my side of town .

superior

Unread post by 441 » July 20th, 2015, 2:33 am

Hoovers were deep in my city too. And they were deep throughout the whole state of SC..

But you had a lot and I mean a lotta false raggers claiming that shit.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » August 14th, 2015, 9:01 pm

Blood killed in 52 Hoover hood (Stone Vista Apartments) recently.

Shreveport Police Violent Crimes detectives have procured a warrant for the arrest of a Shreveport man accused in the fatal shooting of another man overnight in east Shreveport.

Just before 2 a.m., Shreveport Police patrol officers were called to the Stone Vista Apartment homes located in the 500 block of East Stoner Avenue in response to a shooting outside an apartment building there, said SPD spokesperson Marcus Hines. There, officers discovered Sherman Bryant, 33, had been shot multiple times by an assailant who reportedly fled the scene prior to the arrival of authorities.

Sherman was rushed via ambulance to University Health where he succumbed to his injuries.

Investigators were called to the scene of the crime, launching an immediate inquiry into the shooting. Based on preliminary findings, it's believed the shooting occurred following a physical altercation involving Bryant and the suspect, said Hines.

Authorities have gathered information and evidence which has led to the development of Tyrone Gilliam Jr., 18, of the 1800 block of Nicholson Street as a suspect in the shooting. The arrest warrant obtained by authorities charges Gilliam with a single count of second degree murder for his alleged role in the crime.

SolidT15th
underboss

Unread post by SolidT15th » August 14th, 2015, 9:26 pm

As my cousin woulda said if he was free ......" tell em Hoover done it!!"

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » January 31st, 2016, 6:44 pm

BlaccCEO

you still got family here in the city? I actually moved back to Shreveport because of my kids.

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » February 3rd, 2016, 2:45 pm

Slide wrote:BlaccCEO

you still got family here in the city? I actually moved back to Shreveport because of my kids.
Slide,

What's happening, homie? Yeah, I still got nuff fam back in at home. My brothers and sister still live there and my pops. My mom moved out to Vegas to help with the young'uns. How long you been back? How is the city progressing? I want to come back and invest in some stuff, but I've been gone so long that I am far removed on what would work and what is really needed. Had a few dollars to do so stuff a while ago but lost some on a bad business investment out here in Vegas and the rest is tied up on a new project. Hopefully, by 2018 or 2020, I will be returning home to make some major moves. I want to eventually live back in Shreveport if I can get my idea out the ground there. Looking for people to work with and just do things to make Shreveport a better place. My baby brother, as far as I am aware, is trying to do some things around town. Otherwise, I've been listening to music from B-Will, reminiscing about Jewella and the old Whataburger area. I like him, Hollywood Caine, that new Hurricane Chris and I kinda fuck with Ant Bankz, too. I try to rep and stay a little grounded to back home because my heart ain't never left.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » February 3rd, 2016, 3:12 pm

I lived in Texas from 2010 to 2012...never thought I would come back to Louisiana. I was just asking because you been in Vegas for a minute and sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision to come back home a few years ago.

Been back in Shreveport ever since then. Nothing has really changed since we chopped it up in this thread. We have another black mayor here though..lol.

Demographics done changed alot and most white people are moving to Bossier. Will probably never see another white mayor in this city again.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » February 3rd, 2016, 3:26 pm

I do see Shreveport getting on a more conscious tip. You see young black people doing things in the community trying to uplift black people - much more than we used to see coming up. I think that's a good thing. Shreveport been notorious for crime and poverty for too long.

Check my former co-worker. She does singing and works with black youth.

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AHNXl9mUMZE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

superior

Unread post by 441 » February 9th, 2016, 8:48 pm

We barley have any five deuces where I'm at.. Only Criminals and they fraud as hell banging with folks :smh:

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » March 31st, 2016, 1:59 am

BlacCEO,

A Blood from 59 lost his life in the city Wednesday night. Heard dude was solid...good with Crip and Blood niggas. RIP Veve

SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) -

Shreveport police are on the scene of a shooting that left one man dead.

It happened just before 10:00 p.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Fairy Ave. and Valley Ridge Rd.

The victim, whose name has not been released, was taken to University Health Hospital where he later died.

According to police on the scene, preliminary reports suggest there was an exchange of gunfire and at least a dozen shell casings were found on the scene. Police say the victim is in his mid-twenties and suffered multiple gunshot wounds to his upper body.

Police say a semi-automatic rifle was recovered at the scene, as well as the victim's vehicle.

No arrests have been made at this time.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » April 3rd, 2016, 4:02 am

Another Blood down...same area (Ingleside/Morningside) just a few days apart. RIP Day Day

Shreveport police now have released the name of the man who was slain early Saturday morning.

RanDavious Armstrong, 21, of Shreveport, was declared dead at the scene of the shooting.

Just after 4:30 a.m., patrol officers responded to a shooting call in the 3100 block of DeSoto Street. Once there, they learned that Armstrong was driving a maroon sedan when it crashed into a tree in the 2800 block of DeSoto Street.

Armstrong had been shot been multiple times in the upper body. Investigators found multiple spent shell casings littering the roadway.

"Preliminary investigation has not revealed a suspect in the matter," police Cpl. Marcus Hines said. "However, detectives are working tirelessly gathering evidence in the matter."

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 1st, 2016, 1:07 am

Yeah!

My younger brother was telling that it's getting real crucial back at home - almost like the 90's. He's a brother in the streets trying to do something positive reformed from his former gang days as a Suwoop out of the old Jackson Heights projects. We got the same dad, who wasn't there for either of us at the time, so you know the environment we all came up in during the 80's and 90's in Shreveport. Either you was banging or affiliated for the most part.

My baby brother was telling me that he is arranging a meeting with a few street niggas and rappers, like Big Poppa, Wild Yella and others, to try to reign in the bullshit before it gets real turnt by the summertime. Listening to him talk, it seems like it is a different Shreveport from the one I knew with these young heads doing things differently with new cliques and all. Slide, stay up, bro and be safe out there.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » May 4th, 2016, 9:24 pm

RIP OG Big Nokey 5/4/16

Cooper Road Nawfcide 60 Crip

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » May 4th, 2016, 9:38 pm

Big Nokey at 1:23 of the video:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RnOYL3QdF04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 5th, 2016, 1:19 am

Slide wrote:RIP OG Big Nokey 5/4/16

Cooper Road Nawfcide 60 Crip

RIP Big Nokey! I saw this on the homie's timeline earlier today. Big Nokey was a real one and cool brother in the game. We came up together in the city on rival sides though but we never had a problem. Bruh's BBQ gone be missed. RIP and, in solidarity, CRD to the world!

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 5th, 2016, 1:22 am

I will put it out there - RIP to an old school head Cat D-A-double D-Y Daddy! Another Shreveport legend, an old head.

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 5th, 2016, 8:02 pm

Yo Slide, what's the word? I heard 2 more got gunned down in my city. People are fearing a return to the murder years of the 90s.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » May 6th, 2016, 12:56 pm

Yeah, over in Cherokee park right off North Market.

News reports say some dudes with semi-autos shot up a get together where some people were playing cards at a shop. Straight bust up in there and started shooting. Not gang related but got damn. 8 shot - 2 dead.

CRAZY.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » May 6th, 2016, 1:05 pm

500 Block of Seneca Trail...I haven't been over in Cherokee Park in a minute though.

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » May 12th, 2016, 1:11 pm

Nokey could cook his azz off...

BlaccCEO
captain

Unread post by BlaccCEO » May 15th, 2016, 9:34 pm

Slide wrote:Nokey could cook his azz off...

Yeah, Nokey was a damn good cook. I got to experience his No-tel dip once. I always heard people rave about his cooking. Cuhz was a stand up guy from Sixowe and the C-Road.

yung kevo
soldier
Affiliation: 52 Hoova Gangsta Crip

Unread post by yung kevo » May 17th, 2016, 3:33 pm

I just left shreveport. Wuz out there on mlk and north market and northside villa. I cant wait til i get bacc

Slide
prince

Unread post by Slide » May 31st, 2016, 12:23 pm

yung kevo wrote:I just left shreveport. Wuz out there on mlk and north market and northside villa. I cant wait til i get bacc

That's whassup :tiphat:

superior

Unread post by 441 » May 31st, 2016, 2:30 pm

HK