BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

BlaccCEO
captain

Re: BlaccCEO...where ya at? Pics from back home - 52 HGC and 60s

Post by BlaccCEO » May 1st, 2015, 12:06 am

Slide wrote:Naw I ain't from 60s but I grew up with them n*ggas...got people from there.

MC been on Death Row a minute...n*gga like 49-50 now. Don't know him like that though.

It's another 60 on Death Row - DD. Quiet n*gga from Wilkinson. Stabbed an old lady to death in Stoner Hill in a robbery. Big Debo type n*gga.
That n*gga Monsta was a menace fa sho. That is one name notorious in the city like Shangalang and Bo Jay or Jo Jo Ward.

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » May 1st, 2015, 12:12 am

Slide wrote:Some might claim Piru here but they not controlling any neighborhoods like that.
I remember in 91 hearing some n*ggas yelling Limehood Piru. I think the n*ggas were wearing some sh*t like Phoenix Suns hats or something like that. Don't quote me though. It's just like I heard n*ggas claiming 103 Grape, 102 Raymond and 53 Avalon. I did know a couple of homies from 92 Hoover and some Cali n*ggas from 357 Pomona.

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » May 1st, 2015, 12:26 am

lil sin wrote:
Slide wrote:I remember when shootings and fights were the majority 60s vs. Hoover beef around the city.

A lot of what started in Shreveport back in the day was Crip on Crip beef before it was Crip vs. Blood.

It seemed like a Hoover would ignore a Blood just to get to a 60 and vice-versa.
Do damus got #s out tht way? Like if I went down to Shreveport wit a rag on my head am I a green light automatically? Them n*ggas prolly got mo old heads than any b/c gang anywhere so s/o to sem n*ggas just for makin it past 30 bein a banger sh*t I still got bout 8 more years :lol:
Like Slide said the Damu got numbers in Shreveport but the Crips still outnumbered them. Back in the day, Shreveport was a mostly Crip city even though Bloods got a few neighborhoods on lock, like Queensborough, and have been around as long as Crips in the city. You knew when Bloods were about to settrip or kick some sh*t off because they would show up at events deep as f*ck and flamed up. The Bloods in the city were gangsta and had to be since they were outnumbered. When they showed out at city events, they took it to all the Crips there regardless of set. One year back in 92, they shut Ford Park down when they came through on a Sunday spraying everybody. Hoovers, 60s, all of us were shooting back at the van them n*ggas were in. I remember bullets whizzing and gunsmoke.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 1st, 2015, 12:42 am

Young dude told me this cat from LA had people out this way. Never heard of him til now. Song goes hard though.

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3OMUyZRXcV8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 1st, 2015, 12:51 am

What up BlaccCEO...

yeah, them was the days. The city was hot.

I remember when Queensborough was blooded out like you said. Alabama Ave and Boss Ave. All up and down nothing but red hanging out at the park on Lakeshore. I remember them dudes get jumped at Hamel's Park by Crips before they shut that park down. I will never forget this pregnant girl with them 59 Bloods when they got stomped out.

Ford Park brings back memories. Police stopped all that hanging out. It's quiet on weekends now.

The ironic thing is my wife used to run with them 59s in high school back in the day. I joke about it with her...how them Crips - Hoovers and 60s - used to be on they a$$.

She actually grew up on Woodrow St in Cedar Grove surrounded by 19s but claimed 59. She hung out in Hollywood a lot.

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » May 1st, 2015, 7:15 am

The few times I went to Shreveport in the mid 90's was real real cool..one of our older homies had cousins up there that was 52's from cedar grove ...first time I wasn't even 14 yet n we was at that mall that's shut down now ....we linked up w the homies up there n they let me know off top that even tho I was real young ,to be on point bc I was white n weren't many whiteboys bangin up there at all n some young homies from the other side was most likely gonna flex on me Bc of my skin color...ain't none of that happen but I remember that sh*t like yesterday bc I had my flag around my neck n within 10 minutes of me walkin around a cat wearin a orange n blu flannel n kahki's w doggy braids came up to me n was like " say homie you bang ????" I gave up the set n told him what was up n who I came with n he gave me daps n told me be careful bc there was a war about to pop off w the red side
Two years later I went bac for a 5-2 day function at a park n that was a real good time ..no drama popped off...watched them put one of the lil homies on the set n actually met a white 52 from up there in his late 20s..that was the last time I went up that way but that city left an impression on me for sure

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » May 1st, 2015, 11:56 am

Slide wrote:What up BlaccCEO...

yeah, them was the days. The city was hot.

I remember when Queensborough was blooded out like you said. Alabama Ave and Boss Ave. All up and down nothing but red hanging out at the park on Lakeshore. I remember them dudes get jumped at Hamel's Park by Crips before they shut that park down. I will never forget this pregnant girl with them 59 Bloods when they got stomped out.

Ford Park brings back memories. Police stopped all that hanging out. It's quiet on weekends now.

The ironic thing is my wife used to run with them 59s in high school back in the day. I joke about it with her...how them Crips - Hoovers and 60s - used to be on they a$$.

She actually grew up on Woodrow St in Cedar Grove surrounded by 19s but claimed 59. She hung out in Hollywood a lot.
Bruh, them 59 n*ggas had Boss St and Alabama sewed up. You couldn't just slide through like that on them. A gang of them used to be posted up at that corner store on Alabama and if you rolled through, you betta had it on your mind. We use to ride through sometimes and check out the scene but I really didn't f*ck around no where over there. I almost got caught out of bounds one night fucking around with a female over there, but in truth she tried to set me up. They had respect in the city. I used to go to the Job Corps on Lillian and one day, when we were getting on the Sportran to go home, one of the lil homies from Eden Gardens got popped right as he was getting on the bus by a dude riding through on a bike. It wasn't more than a flesh wound from a .22 or quarter.

Forest Oaks was another Blood hood that n*ggas didn't f*ck around in. Overall, I think Bloods had the tightest hoods in Shreveport back then.

A lot of dudes gave Jack Quarters a lot of respect, but to me they were the scariest Blood n*ggas. They just had a little numbers, had Pierre Bossier Mall on lock and really the only and fastest way out of their neighborhood was crossing over the tracks to Barksdale Blvd and hitting the exchange to 20 back to the Port. The Quarter boys got respect because some n*ggas tried to slide through and got their car flipped and shot up. I used to ride up through there for fun with a couple of homies. I hated them n*ggas.

I don't know if you remember New Dimensions that used to be on Texas downtown. I remember one night D-Nice came to perform and them Bottom Boy n*ggas were bouncing around the club snatching n*ggas' chains. They took a JQ n*gga chain and it was on and popping between them n*ggas in the club that. Jack Quarters got mopped. The one thing is them Quarter boys had money and I saw them more like a get money clique than actual bonafide bangers although they did and would turn up. They did they sh*t but I think they didn't get preyed on like they could have because other n*ggas thought the Quarter Boys were more than they really were.

It's funny. I knew a couple of girls from Cedar Grove who were that Blood sh*t.

BlaccCEO
captain

Post by BlaccCEO » May 1st, 2015, 12:04 pm

SolidT15th wrote:The few times I went to Shreveport in the mid 90's was real real cool..one of our older homies had cousins up there that was 52's from cedar grove ...first time I wasn't even 14 yet n we was at that mall that's shut down now ....we linked up w the homies up there n they let me know off top that even tho I was real young ,to be on point bc I was white n weren't many whiteboys bangin up there at all n some young homies from the other side was most likely gonna flex on me Bc of my skin color...ain't none of that happen but I remember that sh*t like yesterday bc I had my flag around my neck n within 10 minutes of me walkin around a cat wearin a orange n blu flannel n kahki's w doggy braids came up to me n was like " say homie you bang ????" I gave up the set n told him what was up n who I came with n he gave me daps n told me be careful bc there was a war about to pop off w the red side
Two years later I went bac for a 5-2 day function at a park n that was a real good time ..no drama popped off...watched them put one of the lil homies on the set n actually met a white 52 from up there in his late 20s..that was the last time I went up that way but that city left an impression on me for sure
I knew a whiteboy who used to hang around us. Whiteboy St***. His mom used to f*ck one of the g homies.

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » May 1st, 2015, 12:56 pm

Might have been the same cat ....I know some of the whiteboy bangers down here back then got put on in prison by some official 59's from the port.....they brought it back down here n really ran w it...I see some of these goofy lookin bastards now n ain't no comparison to how it was when I came up ...plenty of these cats had sh*t tatted across they foreheads,slugs....tear drops all that sh*t....our biggest enemy was a whiteboy 59 named Murda.....had Murda across his forehead in old English n he was really bout that life...turned out even tho he was from the other side he was real as they come n respects by both sides ...got done in by his best friend all behind a female they was both fuccin the same broad...them 59's got a reputation thru the years for nockin each other off from time to time n they ho*s was quicc to drop them colors n them drawers for us lol

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » May 1st, 2015, 6:28 pm

Yall fellas have a good weekend b for what it's worth ...Floyd ain't about to loose...n if he does he will just do a re match for another quicc 300 mill.....happy 52 Groova day to all that it concerns ....finna go buy my gin n juice n my fresh groove fit for tomorrow

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 1st, 2015, 7:08 pm

Yooo...that raggedy corner store is still open. LOL.

I remember New Dimensions! I heard about the Bottom Boys clowning down there but I didn't know it was Bloods. Damn.

Yeah, the Quarters in Bossier City always rang bells. Them n*ggas used to make a lot of drug money. Them n*ggas was always extra'ed out...loud. But they didn't really test Shreveport much. You could almost say they were safe over there because they didn't have Crip enemies in Bossier - and to this day Bossier is still Blooded out. The only n*ggas Quarters would beef with was Shreveport n*ggas. I heard about the run-ins at the bus terminal downtown, too.

These Bloods in Shreveport were more battle-tested IMO. But these Shreveport Damus took some losses. Them n*ggas use to get hit alot. They were about that sh*t though. Didn't back down.

The Quarters neighborhood might as well been a big projects the way they controlled it.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 1st, 2015, 7:13 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Yall fellas have a good weekend b for what it's worth ...Floyd ain't about to loose...n if he does he will just do a re match for another quicc 300 mill.....happy 52 Groova day to all that it concerns ....finna go buy my gin n juice n my fresh groove fit for tomorrow
I got my money on Floyd but I'm not that hyped about this fight. I wish they would have fought 10 years ago. I think we would have seen some bloodshed but I predict this will be a decision.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 1st, 2015, 7:38 pm

Crazy sh*t is you could have 2 n*ggas wit blue on back then.

But if one of them was from the wrong set...he might as well had on red. That Crip vs. Crip sh*t was vicious.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 1st, 2015, 7:41 pm

BlaccCEO wrote:
Slide wrote:It's just like I heard n*ggas claiming 103 Grape
It was this albino n*gga from Stoner Hill that claimed Grape. Chubby n*gga and he was cool with them Hoovers over there...went to Byrd but don't know if he graduated. The only n*gga I saw claim Grape but I heard it was a small group of them.

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 1st, 2015, 7:45 pm

BlaccCEO wrote: It's just like I heard n*ggas claiming 103 Grape
I saw that albino n*gga a few times. Haven't seen him since. Last I saw him was at the corner of W. College and Hearne Ave at a bus stop years laterwhen I passed by on the way to Southern Maid doughnuts. Didn't look like he banged no more. Real random event.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 8th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Slide wrote:I know you ain't been back to Louisiana in a minute since you moved to Vegas, but some of your homies from 52 Hoovers here ain't beefing with 60s like that anymore. I know back in the days them n*ggas stayed on each other's necks in the city.

Pic of 52s and 60s together in the club - no beef. Never would have thought I would see the day these n*ggas would ever be cool. Mooretown n*ggas:

Cooper Road 60s:

:ohhh:

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 8th, 2015, 7:15 pm

Old classic - Angie Loc from Wilkinson Terrace Projects RSC

[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aT0vvdnMQGk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 8th, 2015, 7:19 pm

Angie shouts out Monsta that's on Angola's Death Row on that track.

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » May 12th, 2015, 12:27 pm

I'm surprised none of yall said nothing bout Notorious Outlaw Jako James.....his album from 94 called Creepshow went pretty hard.I always assumed he was Groovin bc he was bacc and forth btwn Cedar grove to Houston .....shouts out a lot of well known 52's up there like ya boy Amp

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » May 12th, 2015, 1:24 pm

SolidT15th wrote:I'm surprised none of yall said nothing bout Notorious Outlaw Jako James.....his album from 94 called Creepshow went pretty hard.I always assumed he was Groovin bc he was bacc and forth btwn Cedar grove to Houston .....shouts out a lot of well known 52's up there like ya boy Amp
Damn you took it back...I remember him. Didn't know he had that Houston connection.

I think they finally put some of his music on Youtube.

Speaking of the early 90s I remember when Scarface came here and his bodyguard got killed by the police after a fight. That was like 92 or 93.