Palm Beach 2014 Gang List (Homegrowns and Major OT's)

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Re: Palm Beach 2014 Gang List (Homegrowns and Major OT's)

Post by BarefaceBlaine » November 30th, 2014, 1:37 pm

[quote="Zoediak1804"]http://www.icyg.org/files/33722099.pdf
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/ ... ang/nLsGN/
http://alt.coxnewsweb.com/palmbeachpost ... angmap.swf

stop replyin to me, almost every gang i listed is one of these links

wen im done smokin this blunt ima crash that bs thread u made bout me kuz u got yo feelings hurt

b*tch[/quote
why u like gangs so much? just join one of the weak a$$ sets in ya hood and end ur obsession.. based on the crime rate in ya city it shouldnt be so dangerous :whaat:

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » November 30th, 2014, 1:40 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9bHb3azrpxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

these thread is for Florida n*ggas but its over run by ot bitches who swear they kno Florida

tm f*ggot i kno u aint talkin, u make a Memphis gang list every week

dumbass

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » November 30th, 2014, 2:17 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:lil zody got his puss a$$ exposed by a real florida n*gga mane :bored:
n*gga are you dumb?

he listed basically all the gangs i listed in the ot region

your so stupid
yes except you made up a bunch of extra sh*t to try n impress n*ggas on the internet LOL
n*ggas draw sh*t on they lil trapper keeper folder and be x'in it out "bangin" on "enemies" ol xbox clan azz nigguhs

Cheech
colonel

Post by Cheech » December 1st, 2014, 2:35 am

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:lil zody got his puss a$$ exposed by a real florida n*gga mane :bored:
n*gga are you dumb?

your so stupid
yes except you made up a bunch of extra sh*t to try n impress n*ggas on the internet LOL
One of my boys moved up to palm beach so I actually recognized 2 of those local gangs

I dont think hes making sh*t up but theres gott be a disclaimer cuz most homegrown gangs are basicaly just cliques of people that grew up together and made a name for themselves and prolly fought other cliques on weekends but never recruited or been through prison systems

Ive seen this groups come and go my whole life but the thing is they usuall never more than 15 deep and disppear in 5 years. So hes not lying but it is a little extra'd out if you know what i mean

Not every gang on this list is 100 deep and got n*ggas repping behind bars, prolly most are 10-15 teenagers gangbanging after school and at parties but not moving weight or killing each other

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 1st, 2014, 2:50 am

Cheech wrote:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:
n*gga are you dumb?

your so stupid
One of my boys moved up to palm beach so I actually recognized 2 of those local gangs

I dont think hes making sh*t up but theres gott be a disclaimer cuz most homegrown gangs are basicaly just cliques of people that grew up together and made a name for themselves and prolly fought other cliques on weekends but never recruited or been through prison systems

Ive seen this groups come and go my whole life but the thing is they usuall never more than 15 deep and disppear in 5 years. So hes not lying but it is a little extra'd out if you know what i mean

Not every gang on this list is 100 deep and got n*ggas repping behind bars, prolly most are 10-15 teenagers gangbanging after school and at parties but not moving weight or killing each other
then he should label them as such. these are party crews and cliques, not crime conducting gangs

Cheech
colonel

Post by Cheech » December 1st, 2014, 3:03 am

That SGD n*gga had it on point with his last two lines on c'z and b'z and money making. and his gang list looks pretty good

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » December 1st, 2014, 1:16 pm

@mikkey mouse hop off my dikk

@Cheech :tiphat: you got it

in prison your either Folk (includes Crips), People (includes Bloods), Zoe, Neta, aryan, yank (if they got heavy beef with ot gangs) n sum other sh*t thats not relevant. im not 100% sure but i heard skraps become Latin Folks wen they hit the pen

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » December 1st, 2014, 2:08 pm

majority of those gangs listed are yank sets like ytg, fade house, dog pound, out west etc

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » December 1st, 2014, 7:50 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:majority of those gangs listed are yank sets like ytg, fade house, dog pound, out west etc

twist ya fangas up bannnnnnnnng mufuggga banggggggggg

first off f*ck your b*tch i got you stuck off the realness cuzzy wordemup motherfugger live and direct GET FUNK NOW (go go go go go go) (GO! 8x) (go8x) its a figgady fact they wiggady wack a niggy on criggady crack aint higgady half as dope rollin up buddha runnin with shooter last week got jickaty jack for my pet rickaty rat spinnin around on cardboard born in 54 in 94 i had my first gang war!

overnout onehate to all u gimpywristed fuckboys

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » December 1st, 2014, 11:39 pm

SGDZ wrote:Iono wtf Zoe talkung about with that ling list. Here's mine.

Spanish Gangster Disciples
Gangster Disciples
Imperial Gangsters (just residing, mainly Dade)
Latin Souls (mainly Broward)
Simon City Royals

Latin Kings (roaches are everywhere)

Zoe Pound
Fade House (dead)
Top Six
Sur13
18th Street Gang
West Palm, Lantana, Lake Worth, Boynton, and Delray have a lot of small but very active crews. I can only think of Notty Head Clique and MLK at the moment.

A bunch of fake a$$ bloods and crips are everywhere, mainly quarantined in the hallways of local middle schools until one of the above mobs recruit them.

Violence definitely happens but in Florida, especially South Florida, is where you come to make $$$$$. The dollar is king here, not how many blocks and heads you got.
Roaches? Really my dude, there is a lot of bros in FL both BL and LT but it's FL, everyone has a relative in FL that's why it's been like that but damn. I know the guys have deep rooted issues with the 3 mobs that make yours up but roaches? Ain't there still SD and MLD in Hialeah? Was there when I lived in FLORIDA in the 90s.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » December 2nd, 2014, 12:09 am

Latin Folks arent as big as they was in the 90's, from wat i seen mostly old heads is pushin that sh*t. young n*ggas on that clikk/squad sh*t

SGDz
colonel

Post by SGDz » December 3rd, 2014, 10:59 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:homie you listed mostly major ot's

theirs homegrown gangs all over Belle Glade, South Bay, Wellington, Pahokee, Jupiter, Riveria, Greenacres etc

that ot bangin trend is dyin down and a lot more squads are poppin up

:ohhh: Fade House dead? Delray too viscous

@cali skrap KILLA 13K
Zoe, Fade House is dead. I ran with the original n*ggas looooong time ago. OT bangin aint going nowhere n*gga stop playing. YES there are lots of little crews popping up over the place since the ot n*ggas learned not to let these wishy-washy middle schoolers join up. This aint ILL-state, Cali, Tenn, or other places that actually at least halfway respect the code. Mostvof those no name crews are a bunch jits that in a years time nobody will hardly remember they even existed. Stop playin.

And I live on Glades, Zoe. I want to meet you and see wtf you talking bout. I been on here for three years and dont even have 600 posts. You been on here since January and have almost 6000 posts. C'mon.

Let me know what the deal is. If you cool we can kick it at the spot and chief it up. Aint no bacon on my side.

SGDz
colonel

Post by SGDz » December 3rd, 2014, 11:05 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
SGDZ wrote:Iono wtf Zoe talkung about with that ling list. Here's mine.

Spanish Gangster Disciples
Gangster Disciples
Imperial Gangsters (just residing, mainly Dade)
Latin Souls (mainly Broward)
Simon City Royals

Latin Kings (roaches are everywhere)

Zoe Pound
Fade House (dead)
Top Six
Sur13
18th Street Gang
West Palm, Lantana, Lake Worth, Boynton, and Delray have a lot of small but very active crews. I can only think of Notty Head Clique and MLK at the moment.

A bunch of fake a$$ bloods and crips are everywhere, mainly quarantined in the hallways of local middle schools until one of the above mobs recruit them.

Violence definitely happens but in Florida, especially South Florida, is where you come to make $$$$$. The dollar is king here, not how many blocks and heads you got.
Roaches? Really my dude, there is a lot of bros in FL both BL and LT but it's FL, everyone has a relative in FL that's why it's been like that but damn. I know the guys have deep rooted issues with the 3 mobs that make yours up but roaches? Ain't there still SD and MLD in Hialeah? Was there when I lived in FLORIDA in the 90s.

I call them roaches because you can find Kings from Homestead all the way up to West Palm, even St. Lucie. They gotta be the deepest Latino-based mob in SFL. Most come from or plugged through NY or Chicago family like you said.

SGDz
colonel

Post by SGDz » December 3rd, 2014, 11:09 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:@mikkey mouse hop off my dikk

in prison your either Folk (includes Crips), People (includes Bloods), Zoe, Neta, aryan, yank (if they got heavy beef with ot gangs) n sum other sh*t thats not relevant. im not 100% sure but i heard skraps become Latin Folks wen they hit the pen
In prison you aint gotta be sh*t, stop playin boy this is Florida. Its segregated and there are gangs that stick together and duke it at times but its not that serious. Sur13 deep in that b*tch though. Zoes run a lot of the stuff in the joints.

SGDz
colonel

Post by SGDz » December 3rd, 2014, 11:29 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:this is how i kno n*ggas went to skool before george bush's no child left behind policy

never said Boca was the the hardest place in the nation just posted a gang indictmected that happen to one of the gangs on the list. a list u called "silly"

i can most post aricles listen all the gangs in Palm Beach but i dont need a website to tell me sumthin i already

your not from Florida so dont act like u kno Florida

good job postin 1 city of a county with over 30 cities :whaat:

oh? boca raton aint where you rest your head?
Zoediak1804 wrote:homie im prolly more in the field then u n im not even active. i can run thru 561-954-305 no problem

you would prolly get shot for turnin around the corner :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ol my gang has so lil turf a$$ n*gga :lol:
i could walk around free reign in florida :lol: thats what happen when you grow up in the gutter and dont spend your high school years on the internet :shrug: imma stop tho before my post count end up like yours hoediak. still west up or vest up, come visit we'd love to have you :lol:
You don't need to be gutta to drive through ANY area of the ENTIRE state of Florida and it damn sure aint gutta in Boca. The 90s was a long time ago.

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 3rd, 2014, 11:43 pm

SGDZ wrote:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:this is how i kno n*ggas went to skool before george bush's no child left behind policy

never said Boca was the the hardest place in the nation just posted a gang indictmected that happen to one of the gangs on the list. a list u called "silly"

i can most post aricles listen all the gangs in Palm Beach but i dont need a website to tell me sumthin i already

your not from Florida so dont act like u kno Florida

good job postin 1 city of a county with over 30 cities :whaat:

oh? boca raton aint where you rest your head?
Zoediak1804 wrote:homie im prolly more in the field then u n im not even active. i can run thru 561-954-305 no problem

you would prolly get shot for turnin around the corner :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ol my gang has so lil turf a$$ n*gga :lol:
i could walk around free reign in florida :lol: thats what happen when you grow up in the gutter and dont spend your high school years on the internet :shrug: imma stop tho before my post count end up like yours hoediak. still west up or vest up, come visit we'd love to have you :lol:
You don't need to be gutta to drive through ANY area of the ENTIRE state of Florida and it damn sure aint gutta in Boca. The 90s was a long time ago.

yeah FL got a laidback vibe. i spent some time in n/w side jacksonville 4/5 years ago and the hood was so concentrated over there. the ghetto is but 15 minutes away from the country club. my n*ggas was selling scramble caps down the street from shopping malls! 30/45 minutes away from the beach its not always easy to stay hood i suppose, hence me understanding hoediaks feminine tendencies.

many of yall still kept it hood though, great girls, decent weed, nice cars, relaxed gun laws, not so shabby.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » December 4th, 2014, 6:48 am

@SGD i stay at Palmetto Park in West boca, we can meet up at Cumberlands Farms on the border between Boca n Parkland anytime, buy you gotta let me kno if its on sum fade sh*t or meet up sh*t ahead of time

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » December 4th, 2014, 6:53 am

SGDZ wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:@mikkey mouse hop off my dikk

In prison you aint gotta be sh*t, stop playin boy this is Florida. Its segregated and there are gangs that stick together and duke it at times but its not that serious. Sur13 deep in that b*tch though. Zoes run a lot of the stuff in the joints.
if i hit prison im ZMF

im straight

SGDz
colonel

Post by SGDz » December 4th, 2014, 2:52 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:@SGD i stay at Palmetto Park in West boca, we can meet up at Cumberlands Farms on the border between Boca n Parkland anytime, buy you gotta let me kno if its on sum fade sh*t or meet up sh*t ahead of time
Thats perfect. I got a homeboy thats near Winkoff. Next time I'm in the area I'll let you know on here. And nah this ain't no fade sh*t, man. Network and hit up that Colombian spot over there lol