Memphis white Vice lord chick robbin muhfuckaz lol

SolidT15th
colonel

Re: Memphis white Vice lord chick robbin muhfuckaz lol

Post by SolidT15th » December 21st, 2015, 1:15 pm

@playaangelo55 palms up beloved la via va va....you f*cks w the RL movement????

playaangelo55
fresh meat

Post by playaangelo55 » December 21st, 2015, 9:47 pm

SolidT15th wrote:@playaangelo55 palms up beloved la via va va....you f*cks w the RL movement????
Hell Yea Charlie Rich Lord CARTEL Nd Concrete CARTEL The Movement, Carteln No TellN

Hmu on the gram @cartel_angelo55

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 22nd, 2015, 9:21 am

Yeah Ima get at you lil lord....we used to have pretty strong ties to what was going on in Memphis back in the gap bc our chief was from there n we got a couple bro's who still rotate out there bc of family ties n sh*t ...I'm 32 now n I ain't runnin around wild like I used to but it's forever a solid world round this cut ya diggggg

playaangelo55
fresh meat

Post by playaangelo55 » December 22nd, 2015, 12:03 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Yeah Ima get at you lil lord....we used to have pretty strong ties to what was going on in Memphis back in the gap bc our chief was from there n we got a couple bro's who still rotate out there bc of family ties n sh*t ...I'm 32 now n I ain't runnin around wild like I used to but it's forever a solid world round this cut ya diggggg
Already Charlie. Hell Yeah Bout This Nickle The Streets Finna Be On Life Support

KOM
og

Post by KOM » December 22nd, 2015, 1:35 pm

playaangelo55 wrote:
SolidT15th wrote:Yeah Ima get at you lil lord....we used to have pretty strong ties to what was going on in Memphis back in the gap bc our chief was from there n we got a couple bro's who still rotate out there bc of family ties n sh*t ...I'm 32 now n I ain't runnin around wild like I used to but it's forever a solid world round this cut ya diggggg
Already Charlie. Hell Yeah Bout This Nickle The Streets Finna Be On Life Support
:whaat: :cmon:

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 22nd, 2015, 2:29 pm

Knowing good n well that's the same faces n*ggas make when you tell em you's a tray in Memphis .....

KOM
og

Post by KOM » December 22nd, 2015, 2:54 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Knowing good n well that's the same faces n*ggas make when you tell em you's a tray in Memphis .....
Now yo outta town azz mad???lol...aint NO gang will put Memphis streets on hold or life support as lil bruh was sayin...them days been over...and the only gang that had weight to do that in these streets was GDs and that sh*t was to an extent...yall glory days ova wit...and treys been in the M...never was known like that and thats been the demo..the older guys aint rotatin like that no more.but..its still a few guys in tne east tho and north

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 22nd, 2015, 3:03 pm

I ain't mad lil bro this the Internet ....shits for entertainment .It just seemed like the appropriate comment to make since you felt the need to leave some lil emotional faces behind shortys comments.Real talk tho don't hug GD nuts on the net yall gotta do that enough as it is on the streets of Memphis .Everyone know that GD n VL both had it in the M at a point in time n if you think the. So called glory days are over you needa go move around ya city a little more n come back n tell me AVLN ain't still gettin they numbers up out there ...if you say different then you a bold face lie homie....not taking it away from the G's either they stay getting they numbers n bread also,but you ain't a G tho

KOM
og

Post by KOM » December 22nd, 2015, 7:00 pm

SolidT15th wrote:I ain't mad lil bro this the Internet ....shits for entertainment .It just seemed like the appropriate comment to make since you felt the need to leave some lil emotional faces behind shortys comments.Real talk tho don't hug GD nuts on the net yall gotta do that enough as it is on the streets of Memphis .Everyone know that GD n VL both had it in the M at a point in time n if you think the. So called glory days are over you needa go move around ya city a little more n come back n tell me AVLN ain't still gettin they numbers up out there ...if you say different then you a bold face lie homie....not taking it away from the G's either they stay getting they numbers n bread also,but you ain't a G tho
Fym im Just tellin the truth aint no nuthuggin..ion even f*ck wit most GDs or N*ggaz period for that matter and i got cousins and unks thats gangsters,..hell u see i said to an extent mane.. Especially when LMG was givin them N*ggaz hell for a min back n the day

And i kno Lords still out chea got a few homies that vl(jyd) and 4oes and theyll say the same and it rocking like it used to..from all these different hood mobs and bloods/ru's soakin and flippin these u N*ggaz...why u think all these different vl branches clickin up now..either u mobbin or bangin

I thought i was quotin the lil cvl dude tho....u just came in threw yo :2cents: like u kno what u talmbout...

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 22nd, 2015, 7:26 pm

Lil bro I know enough about what goes on in Memphis to speak on the subject from time to time .....I know it's plenty n*ggas that done flipped from mob to mob....my issue is you was too busy walkin on egg shells w lil lord n not saying what you really want to bc you know he from ya city n it ain't hard for a n*gga in ur city to come see bout you ...instead of putting up some gay a$$ faces ,speak ya mind n tell lil dude he fulla sh*t bout them gangs....don't wait for another n*gga to come around n speak for you...n yeah you f*cks w JYD that's the bro's ...str8 up Solid T's all day

KOM
og

Post by KOM » December 22nd, 2015, 7:37 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Lil bro I know enough about what goes on in Memphis to speak on the subject from time to time .....I know it's plenty n*ggas that done flipped from mob to mob....my issue is you was too busy walkin on egg shells w lil lord n not saying what you really want to bc you know he from ya city n it ain't hard for a n*gga in ur city to come see bout you ...instead of putting up some gay a$$ faces ,speak ya mind n tell lil dude he fulla sh*t bout them gangs....don't wait for another n*gga to come around n speak for you...n yeah you f*cks w JYD that's the bro's ...str8 up Solid T's all day
:cmon: and u come around and speak for ya "bro" when he never respond to me first...mane i was the first n*gga to say something to him about them gangs dude mentioned....u must want me to netbang and call him all kinds of hooks and sh*t huh??? Lol....grown azz mane here bruh i say wat i feel....those faces alone was enough...u betta ask that old a$$ franklucus n*gga that use to be on here when he thought sh*t was sweet

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 22nd, 2015, 7:41 pm

Nah broski no net bang that's gay but if you think son full of sh*t the. Say that instead of emoji faces dog that's all ....I made my comment bc you left some funny faces n it seemed appropriate

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 22nd, 2015, 7:42 pm

N as far as him being my BRO I don't know dude from Adam and Eve even if he really CVL from there I don't even care

KOM
og

Post by KOM » December 22nd, 2015, 7:50 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Nah broski no net bang that's gay but if you think son full of sh*t the. Say that instead of emoji faces dog that's all ....I made my comment bc you left some funny faces n it seemed appropriate
Crazy part is ...how u gone tell me how to tell somebody else sum sh*t ?? :wtf: ...the emojis was enough my n*gga damn

Let the mane respond to my comments first before u come and play captain save a lord..ijs

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 22nd, 2015, 7:53 pm

Yeah folks that's wassuo jus speak ya mind that leaving just some goofy faces sh*t is tap dancing round the issue ...you Gucci tho like I said its internet bro this ain't real life

BPSN
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 23rd, 2015, 1:37 pm

There shouldn't be NO white VLs or BPS on the face of these nations! A white man cant be Fin Ball!

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 23rd, 2015, 1:45 pm

Lol shut ur false flaggin a$$ up

playaangelo55
fresh meat

Post by playaangelo55 » December 23rd, 2015, 3:07 pm

901DBoIII wrote:
SolidT15th wrote:Nah broski no net bang that's gay but if you think son full of sh*t the. Say that instead of emoji faces dog that's all ....I made my comment bc you left some funny faces n it seemed appropriate
Crazy part is ...how u gone tell me how to tell somebody else sum sh*t ?? :wtf: ...the emojis was enough my n*gga damn

Let the mane respond to my comments first before u come and play captain save a lord..ijs

Yall bsn.... Im out here (CARTEL) #fuckGlizzy

KOM
og

Post by KOM » December 23rd, 2015, 3:09 pm

playaangelo55 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
day1unity wrote:Wasn't blood just telling you about your set tmsavage?? You're irrelevant!! Go get on one of your other accounts fake boy..
vice lords the main ones gettin shot n robbed :hmm:
Say What? My n*gga You Lost Out Here , n*gga Talking Like Bloods, Gas, CrIps, Hybrids Ain't Getting Stretched. n*gga This Memphis! If Yeen Never Been Robbed Of Material Things, Ik For Damn Show You Been Robbed Of Sum Of Yo Homies. Lemme Guess, Melvin & Jordan (2 Deceased APG Pirus) Was Gone Crawl In A n*gga Window, ND just take sum? n*ggas Got They a$$ Blowed Off. Yea The AVLN As A Whole Done Lost About 7 Brothers This Year To The Grave. n*gga This Damn Sho Ain't Been A Year For The Pirus Tho. Grapes Killing Grapes. (Kidd Grape, Boosie Grape, List Goes On) Gds Killing Gds (Mac Pooh), This sh*t Ain't Nun New. And A n*gga Say They From The East, Once Upon A Time East Memphis Crete Mob Was Smashing On All The 109s In The East 108s Too. Ion feel like making a whole nother thread, but to DBoiii. n*gga You Nd Yo BDs A Non Factor. The 24s In The East (Extinct) Now Crips (Avalon Crips). The 24s In The Mound (Extinct) Now Beltline Mob (GDs). The BDs In Frayser @Trezevant High? :facepalm: :whaat: Boy Chief Keef Be Gassing You n*ggas Up :rip2: (I Leave As I Came) #Almiighty
Mane i just seen sh*t..wtf u talmbout them treys still in the east....the only active avalons are in south memphis and westwood...and the only treys that ever been in the mound and this was befoe my time was ova there by davis park..any others iono bout...and iono bout some bds in frayser, neva heard bout them

And dont let me get on yo mob mane....i know N*ggaz personally done flipped(few years ago)becuz they said cvl is the weakest vl branch and yall just some pretty boy moma boys.....i kno N*ggaz who flipped solid and blood/ru...and that richlord sh*t is a bunch of different branches all in one...and thats becuz yall numbers aint like it use to foh mane

Tvl- the hittaz and a few f*ck boy opps but some cool(use to set trip alot tho)
Uvl- the junkies
Cvl- the weakest
Mivl-a few out here but aint makin too much noise
4ch- quiet but cool N*ggaz
Iivl- be them transplant Mississippi/Arkansas N*ggaz(never heard of them having a established mob here :shrug:)

Qnd quit acting like EVERY F*ck*n vl mob out here cuz they aint

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 23rd, 2015, 4:16 pm

Lol go watch the videos n D Nasty gonna break it down for you .....they got crips bloods n even some GD's involved gettin some of that money bc at the end of the day that's what it really about.Guess they forgot to bring III's into the fold.Fluids just like we once did go through growing pains ....CVL numbers getting up tho believe that..them boys getting they sh*t together.