fresh meat

Re: Memphis white Vice lord chick robbin muhfuckaz lol

Post by playaangelo55 » December 24th, 2015, 3:00 am

901DBoIII wrote:
playaangelo55 wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
playaangelo55 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
day1unity wrote:Wasn't blood just telling you about your set tmsavage?? You're irrelevant!! Go get on one of your other accounts fake boy..
vice lords the main ones gettin shot n robbed :hmm:
Say What? My n*gga You Lost Out Here , n*gga Talking Like Bloods, Gas, CrIps, Hybrids Ain't Getting Stretched. n*gga This Memphis! If Yeen Never Been Robbed Of Material Things, Ik For Damn Show You Been Robbed Of Sum Of Yo Homies. Lemme Guess, Melvin & Jordan (2 Deceased APG Pirus) Was Gone Crawl In A n*gga Window, ND just take sum? n*ggas Got They a$$ Blowed Off. Yea The AVLN As A Whole Done Lost About 7 Brothers This Year To The Grave. n*gga This Damn Sho Ain't Been A Year For The Pirus Tho. Grapes Killing Grapes. (Kidd Grape, Boosie Grape, List Goes On) Gds Killing Gds (Mac Pooh), This sh*t Ain't Nun New. And A n*gga Say They From The East, Once Upon A Time East Memphis Crete Mob Was Smashing On All The 109s In The East 108s Too. Ion feel like making a whole nother thread, but to DBoiii. n*gga You Nd Yo BDs A Non Factor. The 24s In The East (Extinct) Now Crips (Avalon Crips). The 24s In The Mound (Extinct) Now Beltline Mob (GDs). The BDs In Frayser @Trezevant High? :facepalm: :whaat: Boy Chief Keef Be Gassing You n*ggas Up :rip2: (I Leave As I Came) #Almiighty
Mane i just seen sh*t..wtf u talmbout them treys still in the east....the only active avalons are in south memphis and westwood...and the only treys that ever been in the mound and this was befoe my time was ova there by davis park..any others iono bout...and iono bout some bds in frayser, neva heard bout them

And dont let me get on yo mob mane....i know N*ggaz personally done flipped(few years ago)becuz they said cvl is the weakest vl branch and yall just some pretty boy moma boys.....i kno N*ggaz who flipped solid and blood/ru...and that richlord sh*t is a bunch of different branches all in one...and thats becuz yall numbers aint like it use to foh mane

Tvl- the hittaz and a few f*ck boy opps but some cool(use to set trip alot tho)
Uvl- the junkies
Cvl- the weakest
Mivl-a few out here but aint makin too much noise
4ch- quiet but cool N*ggaz
Iivl- be them transplant Mississippi/Arkansas N*ggaz(never heard of them having a established mob here :shrug:)

Qnd quit acting like EVERY F*ck*n vl mob out here cuz they aint

Bruh You Aint On sh*t.

Im In Hollywood Right Now

Nd yo info wrong af :whaat:

n*gga Wont Say That Tough a$$ sh*t to my face tho.

Richlord is only TVL... n*ggas JUST f*ck WIT DNASTY MOVEMENT.

SPEAK ON THEM BDs Who Getting smashed in Frayser

U tough aint it??? Lil boy stand down yeen bout that action fytb....ill have my lil goon crip N*ggaz clean up fa me...getcha money up lil bruh...lol
Bruh do what you do... Matter fact this sh*t so b*tch made. Errybody got they opinion. You got opinions nd then you got facts. I Only Speak Facts. If its a learning experience mfs just need to learn 1 Time. n*gga act like he the only n*gga know sum bout sum in memphis.

playaangelo55
fresh meat

Post by playaangelo55 » December 24th, 2015, 3:01 am

901DBoIII wrote:
playaangelo55 wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
playaangelo55 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
day1unity wrote:Wasn't blood just telling you about your set tmsavage?? You're irrelevant!! Go get on one of your other accounts fake boy..
Say What? My n*gga You Lost Out Here , n*gga Talking Like Bloods, Gas, CrIps, Hybrids Ain't Getting Stretched. n*gga This Memphis! If Yeen Never Been Robbed Of Material Things, Ik For Damn Show You Been Robbed Of Sum Of Yo Homies. Lemme Guess, Melvin & Jordan (2 Deceased APG Pirus) Was Gone Crawl In A n*gga Window, ND just take sum? n*ggas Got They a$$ Blowed Off. Yea The AVLN As A Whole Done Lost About 7 Brothers This Year To The Grave. n*gga This Damn Sho Ain't Been A Year For The Pirus Tho. Grapes Killing Grapes. (Kidd Grape, Boosie Grape, List Goes On) Gds Killing Gds (Mac Pooh), This sh*t Ain't Nun New. And A n*gga Say They From The East, Once Upon A Time East Memphis Crete Mob Was Smashing On All The 109s In The East 108s Too. Ion feel like making a whole nother thread, but to DBoiii. n*gga You Nd Yo BDs A Non Factor. The 24s In The East (Extinct) Now Crips (Avalon Crips). The 24s In The Mound (Extinct) Now Beltline Mob (GDs). The BDs In Frayser @Trezevant High? :facepalm: :whaat: Boy Chief Keef Be Gassing You n*ggas Up :rip2: (I Leave As I Came) #Almiighty
Mane i just seen sh*t..wtf u talmbout them treys still in the east....the only active avalons are in south memphis and westwood...and the only treys that ever been in the mound and this was befoe my time was ova there by davis park..any others iono bout...and iono bout some bds in frayser, neva heard bout them

And dont let me get on yo mob mane....i know N*ggaz personally done flipped(few years ago)becuz they said cvl is the weakest vl branch and yall just some pretty boy moma boys.....i kno N*ggaz who flipped solid and blood/ru...and that richlord sh*t is a bunch of different branches all in one...and thats becuz yall numbers aint like it use to foh mane

Uvl- the junkies
Cvl- the weakest
Iivl- be them transplant Mississippi/Arkansas N*ggaz(never heard of them having a established mob here :shrug:)

Bruh You Aint On sh*t.

U tough aint it??? Lil boy stand down yeen bout that action fytb....ill have my lil goon crip N*ggaz clean up fa me...getcha money up lil bruh...lol
Bruh do what you do... Matter fact this sh*t so b*tch made. Errybody got they opinion. You got opinions nd then you got facts. I Only Speak Facts. If its a learning experience mfs just need to learn 1 Time. n*gga act like he the only n*gga know sum bout sum in memphis.

1800blk
superior

Post by 1800blk » December 24th, 2015, 3:12 am

This really how n*ggas from memphis goin now? yall supposed 2 b the hardest bity n my state now yall online net bangin :facepalm:

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 24th, 2015, 11:01 am

Yeah you rite ...spots like uptown n downtown just got on that gang sh*t for the most part.......on the West Bank of New Orleans where me n my bro's came up at this sh*t been going on since 86 lil dude.Quit watching Gang land episodes on YouTube ...

playaangelo55
fresh meat

Post by playaangelo55 » December 24th, 2015, 1:16 pm

1800blk wrote:This really how n*ggas from memphis goin now? yall supposed 2 b the hardest bity n my state now yall online net bangin :facepalm:
n*gga wym What State You From, Cause Errybody Know Its Memphis Vs Errybody In TN.

Clarksdale, Jackson, Nashville, Knoxville, Tha Chat... All them n*ggas Envy. Reason I Say That I Was Just In Nob Corps Like 3 months ago nd them n*ggas clicked up just to beef wit the M.

Only outta town cities i f*ck wit is ATL, Baton Rouge, NoLa, Oakland, Houston, Dallas, 305.... sh*t like that.

(f*ck West Memphis Too, Them Arkansas Boys Real WannaBes)

soloG4gangster
fresh meat

Post by soloG4gangster » December 24th, 2015, 3:38 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:mane vl damn near deeper in jail than the streets :lol: naw jus jokin...but really crips/hoovers been had numbers in memphis, its just bloods/ru's jus now comin up
bloods n piru runin it now.. i mean they not deeper than crips but they outchea.. gdn fell off :lol: lost all they members to fam mob

soloG4gangster
fresh meat

Post by soloG4gangster » December 24th, 2015, 3:40 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:mane vl damn near deeper in jail than the streets :lol: naw jus jokin...but really crips/hoovers been had numbers in memphis, its just bloods/ru's jus now comin up
bloods n piru runin it now.. i mean they not deeper than crips but they outchea.. gdn fell off :lol: lost all they members to fam mob

i believe it... GD's Fallin off all over... That Growth n Development got N*ggaz slippin.. But we aint laccin ova here Loc #360tfup

soloG4gangster
fresh meat

Post by soloG4gangster » December 24th, 2015, 3:49 pm

playaangelo55 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

fucc almighty 6itch Gz up Cz up cvlk vlk

KOM
og

Post by KOM » December 24th, 2015, 9:23 pm

playaangelo55 wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
playaangelo55 wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
playaangelo55 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

Uvl- the junkies
Cvl- the weakest

Bruh You Aint On sh*t.

Aint no biggie my n*gga..ion take this net sh*t serious mane lol..everybody got they opinions but it was jus how u was comin off like cvl just out here stupid heavy....aint nun wrong wit a n*gga reppin his mob or puttin on for it..thats wat u suppose to do

KOM
og

Post by KOM » December 24th, 2015, 9:31 pm

playaangelo55 wrote:
1800blk wrote:This really how n*ggas from memphis goin now? yall supposed 2 b the hardest bity n my state now yall online net bangin :facepalm:
n*gga wym What State You From, Cause Errybody Know Its Memphis Vs Errybody In TN.

Clarksdale, Jackson, Nashville, Knoxville, Tha Chat... All them n*ggas Envy. Reason I Say That I Was Just In Nob Corps Like 3 months ago nd them n*ggas clicked up just to beef wit the M.

Only outta town cities i f*ck wit is ATL, Baton Rouge, NoLa, Oakland, Houston, Dallas, 305.... sh*t like that.

Right..its Memphis vs errbody in TN...them other cities be hatin on the M.....i f*cks wit Arkansas a lil bit tho..maybe cuz i got fam ova there

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 24th, 2015, 10:36 pm

BPSN wrote:There shouldn't be NO white VLs or BPS on the face of these nations! A white man cant be Fin Ball!
:cmon: bruh u said in muslim thread that anybody can join BPSN and that yall dont discriminate. n*ggas so fu :facepalm: malik finna lead yall RIGHT to da grave :killself:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » December 24th, 2015, 10:37 pm

BPSN wrote:
SolidT15th wrote:Lol shut ur false flaggin a$$ up
:shrug: Let me be a flase flagger then :shrug:

:lmao: :lmao:

1800blk
superior

Post by 1800blk » December 26th, 2015, 12:13 pm

playaangelo55 wrote:

lmao lived n tennessee 16 years not once did anybody i know say damn i wish we was memphis n*ggas :foh: plus u missed the whole point of my post so imma just let yall n*ggas get back 2 net bangin :tiphat:

King Memphis
fresh meat

Post by King Memphis » December 26th, 2015, 5:23 pm

playaangelo55 wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
playaangelo55 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

Uvl- the junkies
Cvl- the weakest

n*gga You just dont know wat you talkin bout... Just speak on folk biz cause honestly how tf you gone say a n*gga acting like every mob outChea?

n*gga i rotate wit erry mob down here

Need i say it again Im A Real Conservative Vice Lord

Its Ciceros (Hollywood-Rangeline Deck)

Its Renegades (South Memphis-Whitehaven-North Memphis)

Its Mafias (Mitchell Heights-Hollywood-South-East-Haven)

SVLs (Nutbush By Rods Store) they beef wit Latin Kings By Rods

4ch Well Active (They Got Smokey City Took By MIs)

True Story #Facts
Ain't no svl by no rods bra not tryna come at you wrong jsing that's my hood doe its plenty Lks doe n only other Spanish gang is them f13 n*ggas doe n they fell off like a MF I see more kings in the bush than anything when it comes to the Spanish gangs now but bloods the deepest in the bush them 92 bishops deep asf then prob between vl n crip then GDS then lks but lol I know couple vice lords flipd king in the bush

King Memphis
fresh meat

Post by King Memphis » December 26th, 2015, 5:25 pm

Universal-God wrote:
BPSN wrote:There shouldn't be NO white VLs or BPS on the face of these nations! A white man cant be Fin Ball!
:cmon: bruh u said in muslim thread that anybody can join BPSN and that yall dont discriminate. n*ggas so fu :facepalm: malik finna lead yall RIGHT to da grave :killself:
Bruh its white boi bloods crips vice lords even GDS n Lks in Memphis n*ggas don't give fucj bout race no more people grew past all that sh*t long time ago

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » December 28th, 2015, 11:47 am

Bruh that ain't nothing but a fake a$$ stone from NY trying to speak on ABPSN n AVLN politics any real lord knows the deal with the racial issue

King Memphis
fresh meat

Post by King Memphis » December 28th, 2015, 2:06 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Bruh that ain't nothing but a fake a$$ stone from NY trying to speak on ABPSN n AVLN politics any real lord knows the deal with the racial issue
Yeaaa bruh throwed kmsl i be trippin how people be speaking on memphis dont know what they talkin bout