What happened after GDs indictments

User avatar
chitown312
underboss
Posts: 1415
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 2:01 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by chitown312 » March 24th, 2014, 6:59 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
chitown312 wrote:The Italian Mafia operated off extortion , and Thats how the Gds operated all the way , percentages ...In all actuality Gd Govs were not cool with each other ...Alot of those guys were Leaders of there own Crews and were forced to Choose a side to be extorted by .....The LSG's are a prime example ..in the 80s they were deep in the 100s ....The Pressure by Larry was Put on Affiliates , GDN or nothing .....So the BDs play similiar role ...BDN or nothing ........It was like Bidden wars over Hoods ....Some Lsgs hoods forced to flip BD and some Flip Gd ...the ones that remained became Opps to both ......The Boss Pimps seperated from the Gds and were offered membership by Stones and BDs but they remained Gades ....guess the business wasnt right for them !!!
What about them lafas I heard they were GDS but they broke off
Lafas was Renegades from the Manor ...LAFA stands For a female from the area who died ,!!! But the went gade in the Manors

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13475
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by Trap$tar ™ » September 17th, 2016, 1:44 am

:ohhh:

User avatar
Gravez
sergeant
Posts: 306
Joined: October 30th, 2015, 8:39 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by Gravez » September 17th, 2016, 6:41 pm

This n*gga just ran n ran his big fat a$$ mouth aboutbthe whole situation

User avatar
GANJASMUGGLING
general
Posts: 727
Joined: November 28th, 2013, 4:36 am

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by GANJASMUGGLING » September 17th, 2016, 8:44 pm

lol yeah n*ggas talk too much

n*gga gave away hella game

User avatar
Gravez
sergeant
Posts: 306
Joined: October 30th, 2015, 8:39 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by Gravez » September 17th, 2016, 9:18 pm

GANJASMUGGLING wrote:lol yeah n*ggas talk too much

n*gga gave away hella game

Lol real talk

Its n*ggas like this you cant even steal a candy bar with as a kid

n*gga gonna tell the clerk the whole nine

"It was a snickers...king sized...1.49$ plus tax .. Oh and he used his right hand !! "

:lmao:

...

This gmac n*gga ducked my fade too.. n*gga would not meet up in my own city

Told the n*gga lets meet in a nuetreal area 10 mins away from where we was at to make it easier for blood

He said no response so i figged he was otw so i left n even said it

Logged off to go fade blood n he stayed online then said nah come to mee while in offline waitin for this fake GD who has an obession with the hoovers in la coincidently .. After maken free larry hoover comnments .. He never pull up.. I come bak two days later n see gmac says go to him.. Then he just started ignoren the situation when i came back

Now this thread showed me wat type of n*gga i was dealin wit :lmao:

NORMANDIEMAN 1
associate
Posts: 115
Joined: September 10th, 2016, 8:09 am

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by NORMANDIEMAN 1 » September 18th, 2016, 2:32 pm

Gravez wrote:
GANJASMUGGLING wrote:lol yeah n*ggas talk too much

n*gga gave away hella game

Lol real talk

Its n*ggas like this you cant even steal a candy bar with as a kid

n*gga gonna tell the clerk the whole nine

"It was a snickers...king sized...1.49$ plus tax .. Oh and he used his right hand !! "

:lmao:









...

This gmac n*gga ducked my fade too.. n*gga would not meet up in my own city

Told the n*gga lets meet in a nuetreal area 10 mins away from where we was at to make it easier for blood

He said no response so i figged he was otw so i left n even said it

Logged off to go fade blood n he stayed online then said nah come to mee while in offline waitin for this fake GD who has an obession with the hoovers in la coincidently .. After maken free larry hoover comnments .. He never pull up.. I come bak two days later n see gmac says go to him.. Then he just started ignoren the situation when i came back

Now this thread showed me wat type of n*gga i was dealin wit :lmao:




FUNNY HOW YOU LIVE IN OHIO YET CLAIM TO BE FROM THE "WEST"

User avatar
Niiggaaaaa
prince
Posts: 6205
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by Niiggaaaaa » September 18th, 2016, 5:35 pm

NORMANDIEMAN 1 wrote:
Gravez wrote:
GANJASMUGGLING wrote:lol yeah n*ggas talk too much

n*gga gave away hella game

Lol real talk

Its n*ggas like this you cant even steal a candy bar with as a kid

n*gga gonna tell the clerk the whole nine

"It was a snickers...king sized...1.49$ plus tax .. Oh and he used his right hand !! "

:lmao:









...

This gmac n*gga ducked my fade too.. n*gga would not meet up in my own city

Told the n*gga lets meet in a nuetreal area 10 mins away from where we was at to make it easier for blood

He said no response so i figged he was otw so i left n even said it

Logged off to go fade blood n he stayed online then said nah come to mee while in offline waitin for this fake GD who has an obession with the hoovers in la coincidently .. After maken free larry hoover comnments .. He never pull up.. I come bak two days later n see gmac says go to him.. Then he just started ignoren the situation when i came back

Now this thread showed me wat type of n*gga i was dealin wit :lmao:




FUNNY HOW YOU LIVE IN OHIO YET CLAIM TO BE FROM THE "WEST"
:lol:


:ohhh:

BIuntedUp
lieutenant
Posts: 395
Joined: August 6th, 2016, 6:58 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by BIuntedUp » September 19th, 2016, 11:05 am

ITS FUNNY NORMAN BATES AKA NORMANDIE MAN IS TALKING ABOUT ANYONES LOCATION CLAIMING THEY FROM THE WEST.. WE ALL KNOW YOUR a$$ LIVES IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON THATS THE WILDERNESS :lmao:

dantanna
fresh meat
Posts: 6
Joined: September 22nd, 2016, 10:24 am

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by dantanna » September 22nd, 2016, 11:04 am

NOW WE KNOW MONEY AND DRUGS f*cked OUR REVOLUTION UP, FROM LA TO CHICAGO ITS TIME TO UNIFY NOW AS ONE GANG, PROTECTING OUR KIDS AND WOMEN, THESE RACIST a$$ KKKOPS ARE KILLING US AND WE AINT DOING sh*t. f*ck ALL THE BANGING ON YOUR OWN KIND n*ggas GET NO STRIPS FOR THAT sh*t, ITS TIME TO COME TOGETHER AGAINST THESE RACIST a$$ POLICE

JuwanHampton45
underboss
Posts: 1286
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:01 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by JuwanHampton45 » September 22nd, 2016, 9:41 pm

U N*ggaz fowl 4 dissin da nation like dat and yall claimin my hood?? yall aint droppin sh*t but bullets if I catch u N*ggaz sayin lame sh*t like dis again. :wtf3: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

nobody claim gd no more unless dey go by me. Chicago n*gga or not too many of u off brand N*ggaz makin us look bad. f*ck YALL N*ggaz ITS FOLK CRAZY :shoot: :shoot: RBG sh*t

BIuntedUp
lieutenant
Posts: 395
Joined: August 6th, 2016, 6:58 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by BIuntedUp » September 26th, 2016, 8:07 pm

YEAH f*ck THESE POLICE... BLOOD..CRIP...PARTY CREWS..TAGGER CREWS..WAR CREWS...ALL FOLKS MOBS...ALL PEOPLE MOBS INCLUDEN ALL THE LATINO ONES..EVEN THE ESE's AND NORTENOS...L.A..CHICAGO NEED TO KICK IT OFF

nmyownzone
foot soldier
Posts: 198
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by nmyownzone » September 28th, 2016, 1:14 pm

In my eyes the D been irrelevant in regards to the Gangsters for a good while now city-wide. As for the Gs outwest, everybody know who the ORIGINAL "Black Gangsters" are...lol everybody GDK. It doesn't matter if you claim to be GDK or BDK the K always comes behind the D. Hell the Gangsters almost EVERYWHERE dip the rakes more so than traditional opps hell that symbol origin traces back to the D's anyways not us....All stacking No lacking. The vast majority of Gangsters outwest who draw barnone influenced the entire BG/NEWBREED demo and movement. Who you think had the village before that demo emerged???? LOL The Northpole from the Greens to the Jungle East Rogers Park all the way to the Westside of the Chi been considered insubordinates to the traditional GDN authority and protocol for sometime now....

Boss Pimps, Lafas, Lynchmen, Outlaw Gambinos, Crazy Crew, Locs, Cyco City from the Ickes, Sircs, Cuttthroats....etc

The Gangsters had waaaay to many ambitious entrepreneurs to maintain "order" its been free enterprise how you think demos like the "Gangster Stones" in the Henry Horners popped off. Traditionally ABPSN didn't won't to be affiliated with that G by any regards....that movement was so impactful it HAD to be honored though s/o Prince Moose Man nemm. We could talk about the "Gangster Lords" (Conservatives and Gangsters) from upnorth or the TGDs (Travelers and Gangsters) outwest

n*ggas can "officially" drop the D today...in my eyes the D been gone

User avatar
424
superior
Posts: 3582
Joined: September 9th, 2007, 2:53 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by 424 » September 30th, 2016, 8:34 am

nmyownzone wrote:In my eyes the D been irrelevant in regards to the Gangsters for a good while now city-wide. As for the Gs outwest, everybody know who the ORIGINAL "Black Gangsters" are...lol everybody GDK. It doesn't matter if you claim to be GDK or BDK the K always comes behind the D. Hell the Gangsters almost EVERYWHERE dip the rakes more so than traditional opps hell that symbol origin traces back to the D's anyways not us....All stacking No lacking. The vast majority of Gangsters outwest who draw barnone influenced the entire BG/NEWBREED demo and movement. Who you think had the village before that demo emerged???? LOL The Northpole from the Greens to the Jungle East Rogers Park all the way to the Westside of the Chi been considered insubordinates to the traditional GDN authority and protocol for sometime now....

Boss Pimps, Lafas, Lynchmen, Outlaw Gambinos, Crazy Crew, Locs, Cyco City from the Ickes, Sircs, Cuttthroats....etc

The Gangsters had waaaay to many ambitious entrepreneurs to maintain "order" its been free enterprise how you think demos like the "Gangster Stones" in the Henry Horners popped off. Traditionally ABPSN didn't won't to be affiliated with that G by any regards....that movement was so impactful it HAD to be honored though s/o Prince Moose Man nemm. We could talk about the "Gangster Lords" (Conservatives and Gangsters) from upnorth or the TGDs (Travelers and Gangsters) outwest

n*ggas can "officially" drop the D today...in my eyes the D been gone
:2cents: Its a Gangsta world them D's just live in it

JuwanHampton45
underboss
Posts: 1286
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:01 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by JuwanHampton45 » September 30th, 2016, 11:39 am

4 all u fake gangsta disciples. . .I got a lil swerve on yall :lmao:

Juwan Hampton remix "Throw Some D'z on it"
b*tch boy betta flip b4 I throw them Gz on his b*tch, them Gz on his b*tch, throw them Gs on his b*tch, just bought a new beretta b*tch, cuz them Gz on his b*tch :shoot: :lmao: :lmao: :rip:

nmyownzone
foot soldier
Posts: 198
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by nmyownzone » September 30th, 2016, 12:52 pm

Rated_HTG wrote: :2cents: Its a Gangsta world them D's just live in it
Gangsters outwest don't have a "BD problem" lol neither do the G's in the northpole. I just find it ironic BD's be dipping the rakes when it's truly THEIR symbol in all actuality anyways. How you talmbout "on King Dave" and dropping the forks HE gave meaning to....LOL. It doesn't matter whether it's towards the Breeds outwest or the BD's outsouth....It's fist stacking and treys cracking. BGDN wasn't nothing without that G....ain't no DEVELOPMENT unless there also exist GROWTH....We should have retained or went back to the Supreme Gangster identity :2cents: Before BGDN the G's opposed both the Stones and Disciples. And BOTH the Stones AND Disciples wanted the Gangsters to join their alliances....Can't spell ChicaGo without that G!!!!

2.15.19

@Rated HTG I promise me and my circle demo in that order. L's and stacking fists ONLY.
nmyownzone wrote:In my eyes the D been irrelevant in regards to the Gangsters for a good while now city-wide. As for the Gs outwest, everybody know who the ORIGINAL "Black Gangsters" are...lol everybody GDK. It doesn't matter if you claim to be GDK or BDK the K always comes behind the D. Hell the Gangsters almost EVERYWHERE dip the rakes more so than traditional opps hell that symbol origin traces back to the D's anyways not us....All stacking No lacking. The vast majority of Gangsters outwest who draw barnone influenced the entire BG/NEWBREED demo and movement. Who you think had the village before that demo emerged???? LOL The Northpole from the Greens to the Jungle East Rogers Park all the way to the Westside of the Chi been considered insubordinates to the traditional GDN authority and protocol for sometime now....

Boss Pimps, Lafas, Lynchmen, Outlaw Gambinos, Crazy Crew, Locs, Cyco City from the Ickes, Sircs, Cuttthroats....etc

The Gangsters had waaaay to many ambitious entrepreneurs to maintain "order" its been free enterprise how you think demos like the "Gangster Stones" in the Henry Horners popped off. Traditionally ABPSN didn't won't to be affiliated with that G by any regards....that movement was so impactful it HAD to be honored though s/o Prince Moose Man nemm. We could talk about the "Gangster Lords" (Conservatives and Gangsters) from upnorth or the TGDs (Travelers and Gangsters) outwest

n*ggas can "officially" drop the D today...in my eyes the D been gone
They use the term "Pride" (Pridenemm) and "Breed" (Breednemm) more for a reason....the reason being cuz everybody know when referring to "Gnemm" outwest their not referring to New Breeds..... :2cents: LOL That G copy written n*ggas still try to emulate what we demonstrate.....LOL

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13475
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by Trap$tar ™ » September 30th, 2016, 5:12 pm

but let me say did ,, without Disciples gangstas wouldn't be sh*t , I wish larry brick a$$ would have stayed running under jeff, while king aggie /king satan, don durkey, don dirkins, freeman was all under david, with boonie, and king wee :cmon: that n*gga having the biggest numbers don't mean sh*t, but ya'll in the way ..look at Christians and Christianity religion in itself ,with all these followers ,fucking sh*t up :killself:

and yeah the rakes is 1 of the original disciple sign, but I bet nobody on here knows who gave david the rakes first, the original Bdn symbol in the 50s was a $ and black diamond :ohhh: same 1 foes/souls using :lmao:

JuwanHampton45
underboss
Posts: 1286
Joined: March 15th, 2016, 6:01 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by JuwanHampton45 » October 1st, 2016, 1:18 am

:lmao: :lmao: nigaz makin up sh*t 4 da hoodup dis funny as fck :drama:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 1st, 2016, 5:41 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:but let me say did ,, without Disciples gangstas wouldn't be sh*t , I wish larry brick a$$ would have stayed running under jeff, while king aggie /king satan, don durkey, don dirkins, freeman was all under david, with boonie, and king wee :cmon: that n*gga having the biggest numbers don't mean sh*t, but ya'll in the way ..look at Christians and Christianity religion in itself ,with all these followers ,fucking sh*t up :killself:

and yeah the rakes is 1 of the original disciple sign, but I bet nobody on here knows who gave david the rakes first, the original Bdn symbol in the 50s was a $ and black diamond :ohhh: same 1 foes/souls using :lmao:






:cmon: DAVID HAD THEM SYMBOLS BECAUSE THE GANGSTA BLACK SOULS WAS APART OF THE DISCIPLE ALLIANCE. NOT THE BLACK SOULS OVER HERE OUT WEST. SMH

User avatar
424
superior
Posts: 3582
Joined: September 9th, 2007, 2:53 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by 424 » October 1st, 2016, 6:44 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:but let me say did ,, without Disciples gangstas wouldn't be sh*t , I wish larry brick a$$ would have stayed running under jeff, while king aggie /king satan, don durkey, don dirkins, freeman was all under david, with boonie, and king wee :cmon: that n*gga having the biggest numbers don't mean sh*t, but ya'll in the way ..look at Christians and Christianity religion in itself ,with all these followers ,fucking sh*t up :killself:

and yeah the rakes is 1 of the original disciple sign, but I bet nobody on here knows who gave david the rakes first, the original Bdn symbol in the 50s was a $ and black diamond :ohhh: same 1 foes/souls using :lmao:
:lol: n*ggas is too funy but Dave was with SK with the BJ's afterwards became a DD under LL leader of the Dz got the forks from him then David became it's leader, how PW became king Wee by David over the MBS.

User avatar
424
superior
Posts: 3582
Joined: September 9th, 2007, 2:53 pm

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by 424 » October 1st, 2016, 6:45 am

nmyownzone wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote: :2cents: Its a Gangsta world them D's just live in it
Gangsters outwest don't have a "BD problem" lol neither do the G's in the northpole. I just find it ironic BD's be dipping the rakes when it's truly THEIR symbol in all actuality anyways. How you talmbout "on King Dave" and dropping the forks HE gave meaning to....LOL. It doesn't matter whether it's towards the Breeds outwest or the BD's outsouth....It's fist stacking and treys cracking. BGDN wasn't nothing without that G....ain't no DEVELOPMENT unless there also exist GROWTH....We should have retained or went back to the Supreme Gangster identity :2cents: Before BGDN the G's opposed both the Stones and Disciples. And BOTH the Stones AND Disciples wanted the Gangsters to join their alliances....Can't spell ChicaGo without that G!!!!

2.15.19

@Rated HTG I promise me and my circle demo in that order. L's and stacking fists ONLY.
nmyownzone wrote:In my eyes the D been irrelevant in regards to the Gangsters for a good while now city-wide. As for the Gs outwest, everybody know who the ORIGINAL "Black Gangsters" are...lol everybody GDK. It doesn't matter if you claim to be GDK or BDK the K always comes behind the D. Hell the Gangsters almost EVERYWHERE dip the rakes more so than traditional opps hell that symbol origin traces back to the D's anyways not us....All stacking No lacking. The vast majority of Gangsters outwest who draw barnone influenced the entire BG/NEWBREED demo and movement. Who you think had the village before that demo emerged???? LOL The Northpole from the Greens to the Jungle East Rogers Park all the way to the Westside of the Chi been considered insubordinates to the traditional GDN authority and protocol for sometime now....

Boss Pimps, Lafas, Lynchmen, Outlaw Gambinos, Crazy Crew, Locs, Cyco City from the Ickes, Sircs, Cuttthroats....etc

The Gangsters had waaaay to many ambitious entrepreneurs to maintain "order" its been free enterprise how you think demos like the "Gangster Stones" in the Henry Horners popped off. Traditionally ABPSN didn't won't to be affiliated with that G by any regards....that movement was so impactful it HAD to be honored though s/o Prince Moose Man nemm. We could talk about the "Gangster Lords" (Conservatives and Gangsters) from upnorth or the TGDs (Travelers and Gangsters) outwest

n*ggas can "officially" drop the D today...in my eyes the D been gone
They use the term "Pride" (Pridenemm) and "Breed" (Breednemm) more for a reason....the reason being cuz everybody know when referring to "Gnemm" outwest their not referring to New Breeds..... :2cents: LOL That G copy written n*ggas still try to emulate what we demonstrate.....LOL
biG facts G

Post Reply