What happened after GDs indictments

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: What happened after GDs indictments

Post by Trap$tar ™ » September 30th, 2016, 5:12 pm

but let me say did ,, without Disciples gangstas wouldn't be sh*t , I wish larry brick a$$ would have stayed running under jeff, while king aggie /king satan, don durkey, don dirkins, freeman was all under david, with boonie, and king wee :cmon: that n*gga having the biggest numbers don't mean sh*t, but ya'll in the way ..look at Christians and Christianity religion in itself ,with all these followers ,fucking sh*t up :killself:

and yeah the rakes is 1 of the original disciple sign, but I bet nobody on here knows who gave david the rakes first, the original Bdn symbol in the 50s was a $ and black diamond :ohhh: same 1 foes/souls using :lmao:

JuwanHampton45
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » October 1st, 2016, 1:18 am

:lmao: :lmao: nigaz makin up sh*t 4 da hoodup dis funny as fck :drama:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 1st, 2016, 5:41 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:but let me say did ,, without Disciples gangstas wouldn't be sh*t , I wish larry brick a$$ would have stayed running under jeff, while king aggie /king satan, don durkey, don dirkins, freeman was all under david, with boonie, and king wee :cmon: that n*gga having the biggest numbers don't mean sh*t, but ya'll in the way ..look at Christians and Christianity religion in itself ,with all these followers ,fucking sh*t up :killself:

and yeah the rakes is 1 of the original disciple sign, but I bet nobody on here knows who gave david the rakes first, the original Bdn symbol in the 50s was a $ and black diamond :ohhh: same 1 foes/souls using :lmao:

:cmon: DAVID HAD THEM SYMBOLS BECAUSE THE GANGSTA BLACK SOULS WAS APART OF THE DISCIPLE ALLIANCE. NOT THE BLACK SOULS OVER HERE OUT WEST. SMH

superior

Post by 424 » October 1st, 2016, 6:44 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:but let me say did ,, without Disciples gangstas wouldn't be sh*t , I wish larry brick a$$ would have stayed running under jeff, while king aggie /king satan, don durkey, don dirkins, freeman was all under david, with boonie, and king wee :cmon: that n*gga having the biggest numbers don't mean sh*t, but ya'll in the way ..look at Christians and Christianity religion in itself ,with all these followers ,fucking sh*t up :killself:

:lol: n*ggas is too funy but Dave was with SK with the BJ's afterwards became a DD under LL leader of the Dz got the forks from him then David became it's leader, how PW became king Wee by David over the MBS.

superior

Post by 424 » October 1st, 2016, 6:45 am

nmyownzone wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote: :2cents: Its a Gangsta world them D's just live in it
Gangsters outwest don't have a "BD problem" lol neither do the G's in the northpole. I just find it ironic BD's be dipping the rakes when it's truly THEIR symbol in all actuality anyways. How you talmbout "on King Dave" and dropping the forks HE gave meaning to....LOL. It doesn't matter whether it's towards the Breeds outwest or the BD's outsouth....It's fist stacking and treys cracking. BGDN wasn't nothing without that G....ain't no DEVELOPMENT unless there also exist GROWTH....We should have retained or went back to the Supreme Gangster identity :2cents: Before BGDN the G's opposed both the Stones and Disciples. And BOTH the Stones AND Disciples wanted the Gangsters to join their alliances....Can't spell ChicaGo without that G!!!!

@Rated HTG I promise me and my circle demo in that order. L's and stacking fists ONLY.
nmyownzone wrote:In my eyes the D been irrelevant in regards to the Gangsters for a good while now city-wide. As for the Gs outwest, everybody know who the ORIGINAL "Black Gangsters" are...lol everybody GDK. It doesn't matter if you claim to be GDK or BDK the K always comes behind the D. Hell the Gangsters almost EVERYWHERE dip the rakes more so than traditional opps hell that symbol origin traces back to the D's anyways not us....All stacking No lacking. The vast majority of Gangsters outwest who draw barnone influenced the entire BG/NEWBREED demo and movement. Who you think had the village before that demo emerged???? LOL The Northpole from the Greens to the Jungle East Rogers Park all the way to the Westside of the Chi been considered insubordinates to the traditional GDN authority and protocol for sometime now....

Boss Pimps, Lafas, Lynchmen, Outlaw Gambinos, Crazy Crew, Locs, Cyco City from the Ickes, Sircs, Cuttthroats....etc

The Gangsters had waaaay to many ambitious entrepreneurs to maintain "order" its been free enterprise how you think demos like the "Gangster Stones" in the Henry Horners popped off. Traditionally ABPSN didn't won't to be affiliated with that G by any regards....that movement was so impactful it HAD to be honored though s/o Prince Moose Man nemm. We could talk about the "Gangster Lords" (Conservatives and Gangsters) from upnorth or the TGDs (Travelers and Gangsters) outwest

n*ggas can "officially" drop the D today...in my eyes the D been gone
They use the term "Pride" (Pridenemm) and "Breed" (Breednemm) more for a reason....the reason being cuz everybody know when referring to "Gnemm" outwest their not referring to New Breeds..... :2cents: LOL That G copy written n*ggas still try to emulate what we demonstrate.....LOL
biG facts G

nmyownzone
foot soldier

Post by nmyownzone » October 1st, 2016, 7:22 pm

n*ggas talk that hot sh*t about Larry even though he was "acknowledged" among EVERY circle/nation
Outsouth
The Stones wanted Larry....
The Disciples wanted Larry.......

And for outwest, the brother brushed elbows among heavies from 4CHs to CVLs, the brother was just brilliant and that exceeded Folks.....

Ask the BD heavies from 6217 who they went to visit in the joint as an advisor :2cents:
So Larry wasn't that n*gga...............???????

The pie could only be divided up into so many parts though, some n*ggas were getting FULL while others..........
= RENEGADES (long story short)

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 24th, 2017, 10:49 pm

:tea:
GoFund Me account been up for 3 weeks and ain't get a dollar. Will make youtube videos for donations. God bless

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 25th, 2017, 1:27 am

424 wrote:

:lol: n*ggas is too funy but Dave was with SK with the BJ's afterwards became a DD under LL leader of the Dz got the forks from him then David became it's leader, how PW became king Wee by David over the MBS.
lavern was the original leader but we got the rakes from sd's in Pilsen area the original SD king and founder made the rakes, D's or symbol was a dollar sign and diamond before the souls joined our alliance to yo hooks and bricks :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s