1 Shot, 1 Stabbed in Weekend Conflicts in Cicero

IlDuce
underboss

1 Shot, 1 Stabbed in Weekend Conflicts in Cicero

Post by IlDuce » January 26th, 2014, 9:39 pm

Local shenanigans in full force- they HAD to wait until it got warm! :facepalm:

CICERO, IL: An unknown individual was shot in front of a home in the 5200 block of west 30th Pl this afternoon around 340pm. No suspects are in custody at this time, and people were being questioned at the scene. The condition of the victim was not yet known at this time, and the street was blocked to through traffic for a few hours after the incident.

Meanwhile, a man was found stabbed around 4pm in the vicinity of 13th and 49th Ave. No other information was available at this time as to the victim or his condition, or the cause of the stabbing.

hiighassniigga
underboss

Re: 1 Shot, 1 Stabbed in Weekend Conflicts in Cicero

Post by hiighassniigga » January 26th, 2014, 9:41 pm

i was jus in cicero last n week n dam that sh*t changed since early 2000s wtf happened there bangin off limits n illegal n sh*t :lol:

IlDuce
underboss

Post by IlDuce » January 26th, 2014, 10:07 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:i was jus in cicero last n week n dam that sh*t changed since early 2000s wtf happened there bangin off limits n illegal n sh*t :lol:
It's all hush hush, 4AM tag and brick bullshit. I hear them outside from time to time and if I cross Cicero Ave it gets a lot louder.

The yahoos up near the Island just run across Roosevelt Rd. The heat is hip to that sh*t though when they beefed up "presence" patrols (thats when they just stand around and make sure you see them)

BarryBK65
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 26th, 2014, 11:05 pm

:lol: :lol: as soon as N*ggaz c da sno melt dey feel da need 2 start poppn pistolz :lol: :lol: :lol: itz like if dey got a box of gunz dat sez Spring Pistolz :lol: :lol: :lol:

IlDuce
underboss

Post by IlDuce » January 27th, 2014, 12:47 pm

10:54 a.m. CST, January 27, 2014

A suspect is in custody for the fatal shooting of a man Sunday night at his Cicero home, authorities said today.

Salgado Santiago Jr., who was in his 40s, was shot dead in the 5200 block of 30th Place Sunday night, said Ray Hanania a spokesman for Cicero. A suspect is in custody and it is an active investigation, according to Hanania.

The victim was pronounced dead on the scene Sunday night at an unidentified time, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office. Results of an autopsy scheduled for today were not immediately available.

Check back for details.

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » January 27th, 2014, 3:47 pm

IlDuce wrote:Local shenanigans in full force- they HAD to wait until it got warm! :facepalm:

CICERO, IL: An unknown individual was shot in front of a home in the 5200 block of west 30th Pl this afternoon around 340pm. No suspects are in custody at this time, and people were being questioned at the scene. The condition of the victim was not yet known at this time, and the street was blocked to through traffic for a few hours after the incident.

Meanwhile, a man was found stabbed around 4pm in the vicinity of 13th and 49th Ave. No other information was available at this time as to the victim or his condition, or the cause of the stabbing.
I see Insane Majestics are back and running :rasta: