CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by jersey devil » January 29th, 2014, 10:35 pm

:rasta:

oog
Posts: 17499
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by » January 29th, 2014, 10:37 pm

Zoediak1804 wrote:I cant take non blakk Crips and Bloods seriously, ya asians should just form your own gangs like the pyros and stop ridin the blood band wagon.
:2cents:

Rukkus
prospect
Posts: 68
Joined: January 7th, 2014, 9:16 pm

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by Rukkus » January 29th, 2014, 10:59 pm

Bloods in the chi :lmao: :lmao:

Pho
colonel
Posts: 697
Joined: January 27th, 2012, 11:19 pm

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by Pho » January 29th, 2014, 11:41 pm

K-DAWG wrote:
Zoediak1804 wrote:I cant take non blakk Crips and Bloods seriously, ya asians should just form your own gangs like the pyros and stop ridin the blood band wagon.
:2cents:

I bet y'all take em seriously with a piece to your dome.

Loco blood is trying too hard, but OLB been blood since the 80's. Aint no bandwagon riders.

User avatar
LOCO BLOODS
captain
Posts: 432
Joined: June 5th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by LOCO BLOODS » February 9th, 2014, 4:44 am

:tiphat:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 9th, 2014, 5:56 am

Wild 100s Chris wrote:all dat sh*t gone :tiphat: plus dats up north everything iz unknown up there besides greens/jungle

CHICAGO BIGGER THAN YO SMALL a$$ HOOD OUT SOUTH F*ck*n GOOFIE PLUS IS PLENTY KNOWN SPOTS NORTH AND WEST n*gga :smh:

Heisenberg
underboss
Posts: 1189
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by Heisenberg » February 9th, 2014, 9:54 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:all dat sh*t gone :tiphat: plus dats up north everything iz unknown up there besides greens/jungle

CHICAGO BIGGER THAN YO SMALL a$$ HOOD OUT SOUTH F*ck*n GOOFIE PLUS IS PLENTY KNOWN SPOTS NORTH AND WEST n*gga :smh:
lol GDK beloved :rasta:

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by Wild 100s Chris » February 9th, 2014, 10:01 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:all dat sh*t gone :tiphat: plus dats up north everything iz unknown up there besides greens/jungle

CHICAGO BIGGER THAN YO SMALL a$$ HOOD OUT SOUTH F*ck*n GOOFIE PLUS IS PLENTY KNOWN SPOTS NORTH AND WEST n*gga :smh:
shut yo ho a$$ yall ain't makin no noise :cmon: ridin da chiraq wave dat da southside started :tiphat:

hiighassniigga
underboss
Posts: 1663
Joined: May 14th, 2013, 11:14 am

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by hiighassniigga » February 9th, 2014, 5:24 pm

n*ggas up north dont give a f*ck about out south n n*ggas out south dont care bout the north side jus leave it at that goofy asses arguin but the dumbes sh*t :lmao:

Ghost one
fresh meat
Posts: 48
Joined: March 23rd, 2017, 9:48 am

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by Ghost one » April 27th, 2017, 12:33 am

Why is it a bad thing that theirs asian bloods ? Some of you people are dumb .

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by Allinyourhood » April 29th, 2017, 8:04 am

Update on this topic about the Evanston Belizean bloods flipped black stone or kings
Them Cambodian outlaw Loco bloods flipped kings and familia stones in Albany park .
That blood sit got squashed. ..end of story 5 years ago

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8103
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by townbizzEa$T O » May 1st, 2017, 11:35 pm

BarryBK65 wrote:
Black Amerika wrote:Chicago got Bloods & Crips? There's already Peoples & Folks, what's up with all this gang sh*t anyway?
dat Blood & Crip shyt aint goin 2 trend in da Chi jus ask thos 1 dudez on da Southside who call demselvez Renegade Latin Bloods :lol: :lol: :lol: dey on a street called State Road[/quote :word: ]
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Heisenberg
underboss
Posts: 1189
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 8:38 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
May 1st, 2017, 11:35 pm
BarryBK65 wrote:
Black Amerika wrote:Chicago got Bloods & Crips? There's already Peoples & Folks, what's up with all this gang sh*t anyway?
dat Blood & Crip shyt aint goin 2 trend in da Chi jus ask thos 1 dudez on da Southside who call demselvez Renegade Latin Bloods :lol: :lol: :lol: dey on a street called State Road[/quote :word: ]
MOZZY A BLOOD FROM OAKLAND :rasta:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
Posts: 8103
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by townbizzEa$T O » September 1st, 2017, 10:01 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
September 1st, 2017, 8:38 pm
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
May 1st, 2017, 11:35 pm
BarryBK65 wrote:
Black Amerika wrote:Chicago got Bloods & Crips? There's already Peoples & Folks, what's up with all this gang sh*t anyway?
dat Blood & Crip shyt aint goin 2 trend in da Chi jus ask thos 1 dudez on da Southside who call demselvez Renegade Latin Bloods :lol: :lol: :lol: dey on a street called State Road[/quote :word: ]
MOZZY A BLOOD FROM OAKLAND :rasta:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :facepalm: :cmon: he from sac :killself:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Heisenberg
underboss
Posts: 1189
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: CHICAGO BLOODS PICS & VIDS

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 10:35 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
September 1st, 2017, 10:01 pm
Heisenberg wrote:
September 1st, 2017, 8:38 pm
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
May 1st, 2017, 11:35 pm
BarryBK65 wrote:
Black Amerika wrote:Chicago got Bloods & Crips? There's already Peoples & Folks, what's up with all this gang sh*t anyway?
dat Blood & Crip shyt aint goin 2 trend in da Chi jus ask thos 1 dudez on da Southside who call demselvez Renegade Latin Bloods :lol: :lol: :lol: dey on a street called State Road[/quote :word: ]
MOZZY A BLOOD FROM OAKLAND :rasta:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :facepalm: :cmon: he from sac :killself:
SAME AREA ITS PRETTY MUCH LIKE MAYWOOD TO CHICAGO :rasta:

Post Reply