CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Armando13124
corporal

CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Post by Armando13124 » January 19th, 2014, 10:44 pm

f*ck CKst. Bunch of them ngas is just nobodies. only about 10 real n*ggas who actually put in that work including me but f*ck that big foe probably on here talkin mad sh*t on his new accounts f*ck that p*ssy snitch .
He is a snitch plain and simlpe

I dont care i got violated f*ck that dead a$$ hood. f*ck Cortland nd Keystone. f*ck Badlands. for most of those n*ggas. some of them yaks be missing for like 1 month come back and its all cool and everyone act cool but people who actually put in work like me and some of the real n*ggas get disrepspected over talkin bad about some people and ruining a little bit of business. wasnt sh*t that blcok doesnt even amke that much money i been a CKst yak for 7 years and get treated jus th seame as so em of these 4 year n*ggas f*ck that bullshit

Im Grand City now bitches and we alot deepr, and ery yak from Grand Cirty is hardbody. we all put in taht wrok now im glad i flipped set. i feel like now im unstoppable f*ck with me p*ssy bitches hashahhahahaha

MANIAC D LOVE. FOR ALL MY REAL MANIACS WHO PUT IN THT WORK NOT NO F*ck*n JUS POST UP IN THE HOOD AND SOME THOSE FAGS WHO GO MISSIN FOR MONTH AT A TIME AND COME BACK THEN ACT LIEK TIS ALL COOL AND JUS SLANG LITTLE BAGGIES AND DO SOmE LITTLE a$$ sh*t.

GRAND CITY ITS WHERE ITS AT.. STRONGEST HOOD OUT OF ALL THE GANGS IN HUMBOLDT PARK/LOGANSQUARE/HERMOSA/KOS/RIISPARK/AVONDALE :shoot: :shoot: :321:

ITS STILL MLD LOVE and shoutout to the Maniac campbell Boyz and Maniac Latin Stylers some real n*ggas too :321: :321:

Allinyourhood
underboss

Re: CKst is wack now . I'm Grand City now bitches

Post by Allinyourhood » January 20th, 2014, 11:00 am

Very, very interesting topic.
I guess this means a lot of sh*t is going to change in Humboldt park and all the wars wr going to intensify read bad and the drug hustle is gonna be wild there like nino brown in new jack city in your new hood

hiighassniigga
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » January 20th, 2014, 12:09 pm

u the first n*gga to get wacked :lol: maybe not over there tho cuz STL/NS/BS/WS pathetic for how many n*ggas they got. all them kings aint killin sh*t wen mlds still got bodies on em :facepalm:

MLDK tho f*ck yall n*ggas yall fell off grand city mite as well be renegades

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 1:45 pm

Armando13124 wrote:f*ck CKst. Bunch of them ngas is just nobodies. only about 10 real n*ggas who actually put in that work including me but f*ck that big foe probably on here talkin mad sh*t on his new accounts f*ck that p*ssy snitch .
He is a snitch plain and simlpe

I dont care i got violated f*ck that dead a$$ hood. f*ck Cortland nd Keystone. f*ck Badlands. for most of those n*ggas. some of them yaks be missing for like 1 month come back and its all cool and everyone act cool but people who actually put in work like me and some of the real n*ggas get disrepspected over talkin bad about some people and ruining a little bit of business. wasnt sh*t that blcok doesnt even amke that much money i been a CKst yak for 7 years and get treated jus th seame as so em of these 4 year n*ggas f*ck that bullshit

Im Grand City now bitches and we alot deepr, and ery yak from Grand Cirty is hardbody. we all put in taht wrok now im glad i flipped set. i feel like now im unstoppable f*ck with me p*ssy bitches hashahhahahaha

MANIAC D LOVE. FOR ALL MY REAL MANIACS WHO PUT IN THT WORK NOT NO F*ck*n JUS POST UP IN THE HOOD AND SOME THOSE FAGS WHO GO MISSIN FOR MONTH AT A TIME AND COME BACK THEN ACT LIEK TIS ALL COOL AND JUS SLANG LITTLE BAGGIES AND DO SOmE LITTLE a$$ sh*t.

GRAND CITY ITS WHERE ITS AT.. STRONGEST HOOD OUT OF ALL THE GANGS IN HUMBOLDT PARK/LOGANSQUARE/HERMOSA/KOS/RIISPARK/AVONDALE :shoot: :shoot: :321:

ITS STILL MLD LOVE and shoutout to the Maniac campbell Boyz and Maniac Latin Stylers some real n*ggas too :321: :321:
Do you f*ck with GDs? :rasta:

Armando13124
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » January 20th, 2014, 3:45 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:yung yak,what happened with big foe n his fone ? :lmao: u done sold his fone to buy a pistol yet or u still using dat safelinx sh*t :lmao:
Nawh f*ck that cheap a$$ phone he cancelled it dam near the next day but he a snitch for real i never met someone who knows so many people but love to snitch and lie. hes part of the reason sh*t went foul for me but f*ck that im livin good im feeling good i sold his fone for like 20$ that sh*t cheap as f*ck. i kept the ounce n pills tho LOL

Last time i seen him p*ssy try to drive through my hood and chase me i went inside a store that n*gga was scared to come inside cuz he knew i woulda cut his face off :lol:

Im not worried about that f*g he butthurt over gettin robbed so had to go tell everyone he knows i was telling nation business when it was nothing like that us bcuz foes butt hurt about ome sh*t and dont want to sell to the only like probabl 4 yaks that cop off them lol all pussies.

Heisenberg wrote: Do you f*ck with GDs? :rasta:

ye i f*ck with gd but not gd from anywhere

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 3:46 pm

Armando13124 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:yung yak,what happened with big foe n his fone ? :lmao: u done sold his fone to buy a pistol yet or u still using dat safelinx sh*t :lmao:
Nawh f*ck that cheap a$$ phone he cancelled it dam near the next day but he a snitch for real i never met someone who knows so many people but love to snitch and lie. hes part of the reason sh*t went foul for me but f*ck that im livin good im feeling good i sold his fone for like 20$ that sh*t cheap as f*ck. i kept the ounce n pills tho LOL

Last time i seen him p*ssy try to drive through my hood and chase me i went inside a store that n*gga was scared to come inside cuz he knew i woulda cut his face off :lol:

Im not worried about that f*g he butthurt over gettin robbed so had to go tell everyone he knows i was telling nation business when it was nothing like that us bcuz foes butt hurt about ome sh*t and dont want to sell to the only like probabl 4 yaks that cop off them lol all pussies.

Heisenberg wrote: Do you f*ck with GDs? :rasta:

ye i f*ck with gd but not gd from anywhere
got ya D :tiphat:

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » January 20th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Where u been at Folks? What's been good witchu n*gga?

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » January 20th, 2014, 10:25 pm

Dro7414 wrote:Where u been at Folks? What's been good witchu n*gga?
My bad talkin 2 @Armando13124

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 20th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Dro7414 wrote:
He's been hiding from Big 4 and the police... where else would he be?

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » January 20th, 2014, 10:49 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:
He's been hiding from Big 4 and the police... where else would he be?
I think Big Foe got caught lackin :lmao: :lmao:

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » January 21st, 2014, 3:11 am

LOL u do realize Grand City D'z been GD_ for the longest? So idk why u trying to cheerlead this yak. And @ Armando what's the matter ur loud mouth get u in trouble with ur own folks :lmao: n*gga man up and learn to take ur V's ain't gonna be any diiferent in Grand city :lmao: n*gga said he been CKst for 7 years and still getting disciplined like a shorty LMAO.
SGDn TK

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » January 21st, 2014, 10:56 am

sin1077 wrote:
LOL u do realize Grand City D'z been GD_ for the longest? So idk why u trying to cheerlead this yak. And @ Armando what's the matter ur loud mouth get u in trouble with ur own folks :lmao: n*gga man up and learn to take ur V's ain't gonna be any diiferent in Grand city :lmao: n*gga said he been CKst for 7 years and still getting disciplined like a shorty LMAO.
SGDn TK
Yea Folks I know them n*ggas was beefin wit them GD's over Springfield & Potomac. :smh: I myself don't condone none of that sh*t from either side I'm against Disciples fightin other Disciples period but that wasn't my beef. And I grew up in Grand City as a shorty so I know a few of the older Maniacs & they never came at me on that sh*t so it is what it is. I show luv 2 those that deserve it so it's luv 2 all the GD's, MLD's, SGD's etc. as well as any real n*gga as long as their stand up n*ggas. AMOR :2cents:

Armando13124
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » January 21st, 2014, 1:42 pm

ngas dumb as f*ck dont even knwo what i did or what happened. they call me psycho for a reason i do what the f*ck i want . a 3rd of all of grand city knows my name before i even flipped grand city because of tthe work i put in on the streets . thats why i didnt have to do sh*t but talk to a few people and got straight in .

and all the MAniacs in CKst still respect me. some gonna respect me even more now that im grand city. i f*cked up some money and started some problems with another yak who got more rank over me fcking his b*tch but real maniacs dont get emotional over a female especially when u got rank that some b*tch sh*t

and its easy for u to talk sh*t when u claim sgd from a block that no one has ever heard of p*ssy b*tch. how many heasd u guys got like 5? p*ssy a$$ nig

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » January 21st, 2014, 2:08 pm

sin1077 wrote:
SGDn TK
thats why i asked him is he cool with GDs as a whole are you cool with GDs?

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » January 21st, 2014, 2:31 pm

Ha Ha Ha n*gga u put in so much work but been Ckst for 7years and u still ain't got no rank LOL ur 26yrs old and u still getting told what to do by youngins need permission to tranfer 2 another set LMAO! BTW I didn't know it was called flipping when u go from 1 set to another n da same mob a couple miles away that's very interesting LOL. n*gga kill yourself I've been had rank since 1999 goofy don't need permission 2 ride any SGD set I've been handling Nationwide business not trying 2 figure out how to rob some sawbucks from an opp LOL. n*gga all us ur age been playing chess for da longest while u still trying 2 figure out how to play checkers with da shortys LOL. Its all good folks da mob needs send offs too at least u know 2 play ur role. I ain't gotta prove sh*t 2 a yak don't matter how many heads any set has n*gga we're a nation the mob moves as one and when we press that button 1000's brothers is at a n*ggas head believe that. Like I said before they call me TK da only 1 n this nation that gots that name ask any brothers from 88th, BC, Elgin, Wheeling, Piper, Wauktown bout me if uwanna know who I am.
SGDn since da get go TK

Armando13124
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » January 22nd, 2014, 9:40 pm

So u dont bang but u wanna talk sh*t. u claim u already had rank since 99

Tht mean u prob started banging around 90-91. if started banging at age 15 you are around 37-38 years old. :sike:

Get a life you bum. You talking about banging but me im actually bangin out here b*tch :facepalm:

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » January 22nd, 2014, 11:49 pm

Lil n*gga I'm 34 so what by da time I was 18 I had juice unlike u I moved up quick cause I actually put in work. Your obviously ain't out there doin big things. n*gga claims 2 be banging but steady coming on here broadcasting his business. Either way u ain't deny any of da sh*t I said cause u know u ain't nothing but a sendoff LOL.
SGDn tk b*tch

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » January 24th, 2014, 12:45 am

HAHA TREATED THE sh*t OUT THAT LOUD MOUTH a$$ YAK G HAHAHAHA GHOST CRAZY f*ck A YLO

BarryBK65
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 24th, 2014, 9:06 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HAHA TREATED THE sh*t OUT THAT LOUD MOUTH a$$ YAK G HAHAHAHA GHOST CRAZY f*ck A YLO
:lol: r da YLODz even activ anymor? las i herd dey all jus flipped MLD :lol:

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » January 25th, 2014, 4:48 pm

BarryBK65 wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HAHA TREATED THE sh*t OUT THAT LOUD MOUTH a$$ YAK G HAHAHAHA GHOST CRAZY f*ck A YLO
:lol: r da YLODz even activ anymor? las i herd dey all jus flipped MLD :lol:
thats a good question cause I heard the MLDs and YLODs don't get along they might as well flip to MLD I was even shocked that the Maniac Campbell Boys are still out as well