Baltimore is worse than chicago

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Baltimore is worse than chicago

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:38 pm

News reported? Nigga all your post in threads about small cities worse then chicago :lol: You said you signed up to the hoodup because you were on google and heard people talking about the west coast? :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 6th, 2014, 7:40 pm

:facepalm: crablegs enough...i already established to shorty worst that its no comparison in scenery ( i didnt even bother responding to allhood comment about it being 1 big suburb)

Quiet-Q
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 6th, 2014, 7:42 pm

Lord Geechee wrote:Just lived 6 months in Bmore, i could go any where, sorry it's not worst then Chi :2cents:

going anywhere & doing anything = 2 different things ..doesnt dictate nothing..i go anywhere in any state i please does that mean any of them cities/states is pussy because "i " walked anywhere with no problems..negative

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 7:44 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:News reported? Nigga all your post in threads about small cities worse then chicago :lol: You said you signed up to the hoodup because you were on google and heard people talking about the west coast? :lmao:

Everyone hear knows who the True News Reporter is..........Hi Im Chucky... Your either White like me,or Black and Latino that grew up around Whites. Stop saying the N word too,You aint Black!

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:47 pm

I seem to be getting under your skin, don't punch your mother :lmao: :lmao:

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You don't live in the hood you pippylong tockin frekly face bitch shut the fuck up :lol:

And sayin I dont live in the hood are you serious??

this my house,alot of people think im a Sureno so some nortenos found my house and bedroom and tagged buncha shit and shot like 8 shots into my window when I was sleeping,you aint gotta live the shit that I do as a white boy in Sureno and Norteno land.I know for a fact your life is nice and snug in your Chicago House.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:58 pm

Google search reverse image that ain't your house :lmao:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:58 pm

That look like one of them houses they hide illegals in

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 8:21 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Google search reverse image that ain't your house :lmao:
You full of shit bitch,you just mad a White Boy come from real struggle and real poverty real gang shit. EAST SIDE APT LIFE.RUTHLESS GUTTER CLIQUE YOU BITCH! Black Rag Green Rag.

TreLowKeyJr
soldier
Region: Midwest

Unread post by TreLowKeyJr » January 6th, 2014, 8:24 pm

:lmao: ugly ass hoods don't mean da bangers are any worse :lmao:

yall niggaz internet foofs haha

cookcounty
underboss

Unread post by cookcounty » January 6th, 2014, 8:36 pm

Crab Legs wrote:Image

Chicago houses

Baltimore houses

i hate those neighborhoods in chicago that look nice and you can still get popped in

they're tricky if you don't know where you're at

BarryBK65
boss
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK

Unread post by BarryBK65 » January 7th, 2014, 12:47 am

:lol: yep u rite bout dat shit u move in thinkn shit is cool until u live ovr ther then itz gunplay evry damn day :lol:

REDRUM 91
general
Affiliation: FTO

Unread post by REDRUM 91 » January 7th, 2014, 12:58 am

:facepalm: @ muhfukkas in here arguing/ explaining shit to corny ass white boys about black on black crime :killself:

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 7th, 2014, 1:13 am

REDRUM 91 wrote::facepalm: @ muhfukkas in here arguing/ explaining shit to corny ass white boys about black on black crime :killself:
shut ur black punk ass up.you the corny muthafukka with redrum in your name. that shit came from a White people Movie called The Shining,thats where Redrum came from you bitch.Run up n get hit or get hit standin still punk.u decide.

Realspit
og

Unread post by Realspit » January 7th, 2014, 1:27 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
REDRUM 91 wrote::facepalm: @ muhfukkas in here arguing/ explaining shit to corny ass white boys about black on black crime :killself:
shut ur black punk ass up.you the corny muthafukka with redrum in your name. that shit came from a White people Movie called The Shining,thats where Redrum came from you bitch.Run up n get hit or get hit standin still punk.u decide.

oldeenglish dont get on that bullshit now. u used to come on this forum with all that rah rah shit tryna prove that central cali is hard and talk shit on LA and niggas, even the bay. What you dont understand is no one gives a fuck how hard you are if you aint got nothin wit it. Chicago might not be the hardest of the hard shit, but its the hardest of the cities that matter and thats all that matters :lol:

Lord Geechee
lieutenant
Affiliation: 4:38AVLN Hadari {92212 went Hadari 93}

Unread post by Lord Geechee » January 7th, 2014, 2:12 am

St Louis Got Bmore beat hands dwn,

If we talking Rats yeah Bmore got most places beat

I did not get that shit may go dwn any second in Bmore, but in Chi, N.O. St.Louis Memphis nigga betta have that thang ready :2cents:

OLDxENGLISH
superior

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 7th, 2014, 2:13 am

Realspit wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:

oldeenglish dont get on that bullshit now. u used to come on this forum with all that rah rah shit tryna prove that central cali is hard and talk shit on LA and niggas, even the bay. What you dont understand is no one gives a fuck how hard you are if you aint got nothin wit it. Chicago might not be the hardest of the hard shit, but its the hardest of the cities that matter and thats all that matters :lol:
one of my best friends is from L.A. West Side Wilmas Gang,and I got family from all over LA county,infact my grandparents were from LA county,so I got no beef with LA dude.And the Bay Area my only beef with them is they try and move in on my area,it should be understandable for someone to not like out of towners makin profit in our area buying up all the land properties.but i do know alot of cool people from the Bay as well.and I really dont have a problem with Chicago,because ive never even been outside of California except reno nv and south oregon im sure theres some cool people out that way same with east coast and dirty south,and for people to think race means anything when it comes to toughness they got another muthafukkin thing comin.

Lord Geechee
lieutenant
Affiliation: 4:38AVLN Hadari {92212 went Hadari 93}

Unread post by Lord Geechee » January 7th, 2014, 2:18 am

Niggas was cool as fuck in Bmore, not saying dudes is weak, but like most Southern Cities Bmore is more dangerous for the Hypes then the Wolves

BlackGatezZULU7
fresh meat

Unread post by BlackGatezZULU7 » January 7th, 2014, 7:05 pm

a bunch of cornballs. white boys and Intel Glorifying two parts of the country that's fucked up ...some clown shit.... niggas need to wake up sun :facepalm:

JP89
fresh meat
Affiliation: None

Unread post by JP89 » January 18th, 2014, 8:49 pm

I don't understand what we are comparing here. How can you compare a city of 2 million people to 640,000? Chicago and Baltimore are two completely different cities. Chicago you have much more diversity and way better neighborhoods. Baltimore is mostly black folks with over 50,000 vacants and maybe what, 12 good neighborhoods out of 90? Chicago is about that gang life. Putting on for your city, rep your gang, my turf.. We don't care about that in Bmore, were not about repping flags. We are on our grind and folks are not trying to catch a case.

Baltimore is ratchet, folks getting killed over petty disagreements. 17 homicides in 17 days and don't think for a second the corrupt police aren't padding the stats. And I read a comment saying that Bmore be joking the Wizards. Man, nobody like the Wizards. We don't rep a team that left our city. Baltimore has always been player fans and always will till the Bullets come back.

DaSuperSavage
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Unread post by DaSuperSavage » August 14th, 2015, 8:50 pm

:ohhh:

NaTaS
fresh meat
Affiliation: Folks Nation

Unread post by NaTaS » August 14th, 2015, 11:08 pm

They both pretty fucked up. Gotta give it to Chicago right now.

NaTaS
fresh meat
Affiliation: Folks Nation

Unread post by NaTaS » August 14th, 2015, 11:31 pm

Bmore got some shit goin down - but Chi takes this win. Them dawgs throw down. As far as how the cities look? Depends on what areas you look at. BMore isn't as nice a city to visit. Fuck 'em both, how about Detroit?

Farc's Commando
underboss
Affiliation: Georgia>Illinois - Fuerza,Z,Farc-2DarksⅢde4×Bnc
Location: IN THE [email protected], $ KILLIN HOLY CITY LORDS & DISCIPLES Chicano KkiLLA

Unread post by Farc's Commando » August 15th, 2015, 2:17 am

he talking about between the drugs fam bmore h capital :lol:
Lord Geechee wrote:Niggas was cool as fuck in Bmore, not saying dudes is weak, but like most Southern Cities Bmore is more dangerous for the Hypes then the Wolves

DaSuperSavage wrote::ohhh:

JP89 wrote:I don't understand what we are comparing here. How can you compare a city of 2 million people to 640,000? Chicago and Baltimore are two completely different cities. Chicago you have much more diversity and way better neighborhoods. Baltimore is mostly black folks with over 50,000 vacants and maybe what, 12 good neighborhoods out of 90? Chicago is about that gang life. Putting on for your city, rep your gang, my turf.. We don't care about that in Bmore, were not about repping flags. We are on our grind and folks are not trying to catch a case.

Baltimore is ratchet, folks getting killed over petty disagreements. 17 homicides in 17 days and don't think for a second the corrupt police aren't padding the stats. And I read a comment saying that Bmore be joking the Wizards. Man, nobody like the Wizards. We don't rep a team that left our city. Baltimore has always been player fans and always will till the Bullets come back.

Pookie..
captain
Affiliation: 197

Unread post by Pookie.. » August 15th, 2015, 3:10 pm

DA WIRE OVERRATED

GAY NIGGA WALKIN ROUND ROBBIN EVERYBODY N HAD DA HOL JECTZ SCARED

DAT SHIT WOULDA NEVER HAPPENED IN CHI

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Unread post by DaSuperSavage » August 16th, 2015, 9:29 am

Pookie.. wrote:DA WIRE OVERRATED

GAY NIGGA WALKIN ROUND ROBBIN EVERYBODY N HAD DA HOL JECTZ SCARED

DAT SHIT WOULDA NEVER HAPPENED IN CHI

:tiphat: right chi niggas are fearless and omar woulda been found in a gangway dead within a week in chicago

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » August 16th, 2015, 11:55 am

MAYBE BACK IN THE DAY BUT NOW :comeon: MAJORITY OF THESE NEW NIGGAS AINT AS SMART AS OMAR WAS AND IT WASN'T LIKE HE WAS BY HIMSELF HE HAD AFFILIATIONS ALL THRU THE SERIES.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Affiliation: Cats Are Fucking Cute and Adorable Gang :)

Unread post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 17th, 2015, 2:50 pm

NaTaS wrote:Bmore got some shit goin down - but Chi takes this win. Them dawgs throw down. As far as how the cities look? Depends on what areas you look at. BMore isn't as nice a city to visit. Fuck 'em both, how about Detroit?
Macon GA is a pretty bad city I heard the murder rate over there is 500 bodies per year :whaat:

Pookie..
captain
Affiliation: 197

Unread post by Pookie.. » August 18th, 2015, 10:18 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:MAYBE BACK IN THE DAY BUT NOW :comeon: MAJORITY OF THESE NEW NIGGAS AINT AS SMART AS OMAR WAS AND IT WASN'T LIKE HE WAS BY HIMSELF HE HAD AFFILIATIONS ALL THRU THE SERIES.
AY DESE YOUNG NIGGAZ DO BE SUM FUCKKIN HOEZ CANT AIM CANT BOX N NEEDA BE IN A GROUP TO BE TUFF

N NOT TO SAY AINT NO HARDBODY LIL NIGGAZ OUT HERE BUT DEY DA WEAKEST GENERATION CHI EVER PRODUCED EVEN MY NIGGAZ FROM DA EARLY 2000Z WAS BOUT IT DAS DA LAST OF DA REALIST NIGGAZ :2cents:

Merovingian
fresh meat
Affiliation: 83Essex Bump Street

Unread post by Merovingian » August 18th, 2015, 5:40 pm

Chicago is a very strange place hands down the craziest mfs live here although sometimes the craziest can be the most special

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Unread post by DaSuperSavage » August 18th, 2015, 6:10 pm

Baltimore not even fuckin wit Englewood and thats just one hood

PmoneY
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Unread post by PmoneY » August 18th, 2015, 7:33 pm

What's crazy is tha media hyping up Chicago right now but in tha 90z it was wayyyy fucking worse ,I mean alot of cities was worse but Chicago was avg like 800-900 plus bodies a year.

Lil niggaz today have no idea of how real shit was in tha 80z & 90z all over ghettos back than .

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » August 18th, 2015, 7:42 pm

AND ALL THESE HYBRID ASS MOBS WAS UNHEARD OF :smh:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Unread post by DaSuperSavage » August 18th, 2015, 7:45 pm

now its all about clout and hood fame, niggas dont give a fuck about life as long as they become block legends.

VALERO
foot soldier
Region: South

Unread post by VALERO » August 19th, 2015, 6:53 pm

Baltimore No. 5 in murder rate in 2013 http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html

Baltimore had the fifth-highest murder rate in the country last year among cities with 100,000 or more people and saw an increase in property crime, statistics released by the FBI on Monday show. The city also had the nation's seventh-highest violent crime rate.

In 2013, Baltimore saw a rise in both murders, swelling its murder rate to 37.4 per 100,000 people, and non-fatal shootings. The city reported 235 murders at the end of the year, but reported 233 to the FBI.

Chicago, which has been billed as the country's "murder capital," had 414 murders for a rate of 15.2 - same rate as Tulsa, Okla.

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Unread post by DaSuperSavage » August 19th, 2015, 7:28 pm

VALERO wrote:Baltimore No. 5 in murder rate in 2013 http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html

Baltimore had the fifth-highest murder rate in the country last year among cities with 100,000 or more people and saw an increase in property crime, statistics released by the FBI on Monday show. The city also had the nation's seventh-highest violent crime rate.

In 2013, Baltimore saw a rise in both murders, swelling its murder rate to 37.4 per 100,000 people, and non-fatal shootings. The city reported 235 murders at the end of the year, but reported 233 to the FBI.

Chicago, which has been billed as the country's "murder capital," had 414 murders for a rate of 15.2 - same rate as Tulsa, Okla.

chicago has 2 million people in it :cmon: bmore only has 600,000 people so there murder rate will be higher because its based on population. theres parts in chicago way worse then bmore

boss
Affiliation: black people

Unread post by ... » August 21st, 2015, 11:38 am

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html

It's open season out there in Bmore

Pmon℮Y
associate
Affiliation: Thuggin

Unread post by Pmon℮Y » August 23rd, 2015, 3:43 am

la had 2000 murders in the 90s :ohhh:

Ghost one
fresh meat
Affiliation: B dog

Unread post by Ghost one » March 26th, 2017, 4:36 am

Who cares about Baltimore. Drug wars not gang wars .

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Unread post by DaSuperSavage » March 26th, 2017, 7:22 am

Not even close lol bmore is like the North side of Chicago lol bmore go hard but not to Southside or Westside Chicago standards

VALERO
foot soldier

Unread post by VALERO » March 27th, 2017, 7:13 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:Baltimore not even fuckin wit Englewood and thats just one hood

Sandtown-Winchester (Freddie Gray's hood in West Baltimore; considered to be the most dangerous neighborhood in Baltimore)
http://www.point2homes.com/US/Neighborh ... phics.html
Screenshot 2017-03-26 at 10.21.29 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-03-26 at 10.21.29 PM.png (88.75 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

Englewood
Screenshot 2017-03-26 at 10.22.28 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-03-26 at 10.22.28 PM.png (135.58 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

West Englewod
Screenshot 2017-03-26 at 10.23.34 PM.png
Screenshot 2017-03-26 at 10.23.34 PM.png (139.04 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Unread post by DaSuperSavage » March 27th, 2017, 7:36 am

VALERO wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:Baltimore not even fuckin wit Englewood and thats just one hood

Sandtown-Winchester (Freddie Gray's hood in West Baltimore; considered to be the most dangerous neighborhood in Baltimore)

Englewood

West Englewod
Lol :lmao: look at the population difference between them two hoods, population dilutes the stats

VALERO
foot soldier

Unread post by VALERO » March 27th, 2017, 8:49 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
VALERO wrote:

The attachment Screenshot 2017-03-26 at 10.21.29 PM.png is no longer available

Englewood
The attachment Screenshot 2017-03-26 at 10.22.28 PM.png is no longer available

West Englewod
The attachment Screenshot 2017-03-26 at 10.23.34 PM.png is no longer available
Lol :lmao: look at the population difference between them two hoods, population dilutes the stats
Midtown-Edmondson has a larger population than Englewood, yet it still has a higher murder risk...explain that...what's your excuse now...

Midtown-Edmondson
Screenshot 2017-03-27 at 12.43.58 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-03-27 at 12.43.58 AM.png (90.12 KiB) Viewed 1427 times

Englewood
Screenshot 2017-03-27 at 12.45.16 AM.png
Screenshot 2017-03-27 at 12.45.16 AM.png (140.94 KiB) Viewed 1427 times

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Unread post by DaSuperSavage » March 27th, 2017, 9:49 am

VALERO wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
VALERO wrote:

Englewood

West Englewod
Midtown-Edmondson has a larger population than Englewood, yet it still has a higher murder risk...explain that...what's your excuse now...

Midtown-Edmondson

Englewood
Ain't no hood in this country worse than Austin, East Garfield Park, Lawndale, Englewood, wild 100s, back of the yards.........its not possible :2cents:

VALERO
foot soldier

Unread post by VALERO » March 27th, 2017, 10:49 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
VALERO wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
VALERO wrote:

Englewood

West Englewod

Midtown-Edmondson

Englewood
Ain't no hood in this country worse than Austin, East Garfield Park, Lawndale, Englewood, wild 100s, back of the yards.........its not possible :2cents:
Facts are facts, there's hoods in other cities that have worse murder rates than Chicago neighborhoods...the fact that you couldn't explain away my 2nd example with the population excuse proves that...just admit Chicago ain't the most dangerous city in the U.S....as far as worst of the worst, are you saying Chicago hoods are more dangerous than Detroit hoods...are you saying that with a straight face? :lol:....you saying Chicago is more dangerous than New Orleans? :lol:...really?

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Unread post by DaSuperSavage » March 27th, 2017, 5:50 pm

VALERO wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
VALERO wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
VALERO wrote:

Englewood

West Englewod

Midtown-Edmondson

Englewood
Facts are facts, there's hoods in other cities that have worse murder rates than Chicago neighborhoods...the fact that you couldn't explain away my 2nd example with the population excuse proves that...just admit Chicago ain't the most dangerous city in the U.S....as far as worst of the worst, are you saying Chicago hoods are more dangerous than Detroit hoods...are you saying that with a straight face? :lol:....you saying Chicago is more dangerous than New Orleans? :lol:...really?
Sure I can, Chicago has waaaay more shootings and murders than both Detroit and New Orleans combine :lmao: argument ended :2cents:

Money_Motivated
underboss

Unread post by Money_Motivated » March 28th, 2017, 12:50 am

Wasn't there a similar thread like this in the main forum? Anyway Facts is facts and numbers don't lie. With that being said statistically Baltimore is way worse than Chicago. Chicago is actually a pretty safe city which is good :tiphat:

Ghost one
fresh meat
Affiliation: B dog

Unread post by Ghost one » April 5th, 2017, 1:34 am

Baltimore is not worse than Chicago when it comes to gangs . balitomore has lots of fakes anyway .

Heisenberg
underboss
Affiliation: INSANE GD

Unread post by Heisenberg » September 2nd, 2017, 12:09 am

Money_Motivated wrote:
March 28th, 2017, 12:50 am
Wasn't there a similar thread like this in the main forum? Anyway Facts is facts and numbers don't lie. With that being said statistically Baltimore is way worse than Chicago. Chicago is actually a pretty safe city which is good :tiphat:
SOUTHSIDE IS PRETTY BAD BUT OTHER PARTS OF CHICAGO ARE GOOD BMORE HAS A MURDER RATE CHICAGO HAS A MURDER RATE BOTH GET A TIE BUT THEY BOTH LOSE DO TO NOT ENOUGH BODIES DROPPED JUAREZ MEXICO GETS A COOKIE :rasta:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss

Unread post by MurdaWoodz438 » September 6th, 2017, 4:51 am

VALERO wrote:
March 27th, 2017, 8:49 am
DaSuperSavage wrote:
VALERO wrote:

Englewood

West Englewod

Midtown-Edmondson

Englewood
Nigga Midtown-Edmondson population is about 1,000 vs Englewood's 26,000 so his point about the difference in population is still valid. Y'all niggas love spreading false info. Baltimore is just as bad as Chicago but its definitely not worse. In Baltimore's worst year recorded, the Western and central districts combined for a total of 87 murders with a population of 75,000. Last year the 11th district on Chicago's west side recorded 93 murders with a population of 74,000 so the hood areas in each city are just about neck and neck for murder. Overall shootings and violence might be a different story though.