Baltimore is worse than chicago

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Re: Baltimore is worse than chicago

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:38 pm

News reported? n*gga all your post in threads about small cities worse then chicago :lol: You said you signed up to the hoodup because you were on google and heard people talking about the west coast? :lmao:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 6th, 2014, 7:40 pm

:facepalm: crablegs enough...i already established to shorty worst that its no comparison in scenery ( i didnt even bother responding to allhood comment about it being 1 big suburb)

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 6th, 2014, 7:42 pm

Lord Geechee wrote:Just lived 6 months in Bmore, i could go any where, sorry it's not worst then Chi :2cents:

going anywhere & doing anything = 2 different things ..doesnt dictate nothing..i go anywhere in any state i please does that mean any of them cities/states is p*ssy because "i " walked anywhere with no problems..negative

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 7:44 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:News reported? n*gga all your post in threads about small cities worse then chicago :lol: You said you signed up to the hoodup because you were on google and heard people talking about the west coast? :lmao:

Everyone hear knows who the True News Reporter is..........Hi Im Chucky... Your either White like me,or Black and Latino that grew up around Whites. Stop saying the N word too,You aint Black!

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:47 pm

I seem to be getting under your skin, don't punch your mother :lmao: :lmao:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You don't live in the hood you pippylong tockin frekly face b*tch shut the f*ck up :lol:

And sayin I dont live in the hood are you serious??

this my house,alot of people think im a Sureno so some nortenos found my house and bedroom and tagged buncha sh*t and shot like 8 shots into my window when I was sleeping,you aint gotta live the sh*t that I do as a white boy in Sureno and Norteno land.I know for a fact your life is nice and snug in your Chicago House.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:58 pm

Google search reverse image that ain't your house :lmao:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:58 pm

That look like one of them houses they hide illegals in

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 8:21 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Google search reverse image that ain't your house :lmao:
You full of sh*t b*tch,you just mad a White Boy come from real struggle and real poverty real gang sh*t. EAST SIDE APT LIFE.RUTHLESS GUTTER CLIQUE YOU b*tch! Black Rag Green Rag.

TreLowKeyJr
soldier

Post by TreLowKeyJr » January 6th, 2014, 8:24 pm

:lmao: ugly a$$ hoods don't mean da bangers are any worse :lmao:

yall N*ggaz internet foofs haha

cookcounty
underboss

Post by cookcounty » January 6th, 2014, 8:36 pm

Crab Legs wrote:Image

Chicago houses

Baltimore houses

i hate those neighborhoods in chicago that look nice and you can still get popped in

they're tricky if you don't know where you're at

BarryBK65
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 7th, 2014, 12:47 am

:lol: yep u rite bout dat sh*t u move in thinkn sh*t is cool until u live ovr ther then itz gunplay evry damn day :lol:

REDRUM 91
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » January 7th, 2014, 12:58 am

:facepalm: @ muhfukkas in here arguing/ explaining sh*t to corny a$$ white boys about black on black crime :killself:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 7th, 2014, 1:13 am

REDRUM 91 wrote::facepalm: @ muhfukkas in here arguing/ explaining sh*t to corny a$$ white boys about black on black crime :killself:
shut ur black punk a$$ up.you the corny muthafukka with redrum in your name. that sh*t came from a White people Movie called The Shining,thats where Redrum came from you b*tch.Run up n get hit or get hit standin still punk.u decide.

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » January 7th, 2014, 1:27 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
REDRUM 91 wrote::facepalm: @ muhfukkas in here arguing/ explaining sh*t to corny a$$ white boys about black on black crime :killself:
shut ur black punk a$$ up.you the corny muthafukka with redrum in your name. that sh*t came from a White people Movie called The Shining,thats where Redrum came from you b*tch.Run up n get hit or get hit standin still punk.u decide.

oldeenglish dont get on that bullshit now. u used to come on this forum with all that rah rah sh*t tryna prove that central cali is hard and talk sh*t on LA and n*ggas, even the bay. What you dont understand is no one gives a f*ck how hard you are if you aint got nothin wit it. Chicago might not be the hardest of the hard sh*t, but its the hardest of the cities that matter and thats all that matters :lol:

Lord Geechee
lieutenant

Post by Lord Geechee » January 7th, 2014, 2:12 am

St Louis Got Bmore beat hands dwn,

If we talking Rats yeah Bmore got most places beat

I did not get that sh*t may go dwn any second in Bmore, but in Chi, N.O. St.Louis Memphis n*gga betta have that thang ready :2cents:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 7th, 2014, 2:13 am

Realspit wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:

oldeenglish dont get on that bullshit now. u used to come on this forum with all that rah rah sh*t tryna prove that central cali is hard and talk sh*t on LA and n*ggas, even the bay. What you dont understand is no one gives a f*ck how hard you are if you aint got nothin wit it. Chicago might not be the hardest of the hard sh*t, but its the hardest of the cities that matter and thats all that matters :lol:
one of my best friends is from L.A. West Side Wilmas Gang,and I got family from all over LA county,infact my grandparents were from LA county,so I got no beef with LA dude.And the Bay Area my only beef with them is they try and move in on my area,it should be understandable for someone to not like out of towners makin profit in our area buying up all the land properties.but i do know alot of cool people from the Bay as well.and I really dont have a problem with Chicago,because ive never even been outside of California except reno nv and south oregon im sure theres some cool people out that way same with east coast and dirty south,and for people to think race means anything when it comes to toughness they got another muthafukkin thing comin.

Lord Geechee
lieutenant

Post by Lord Geechee » January 7th, 2014, 2:18 am

n*ggas was cool as f*ck in Bmore, not saying dudes is weak, but like most Southern Cities Bmore is more dangerous for the Hypes then the Wolves

BlackGatezZULU7
fresh meat

Post by BlackGatezZULU7 » January 7th, 2014, 7:05 pm

a bunch of cornballs. white boys and Intel Glorifying two parts of the country that's f*cked up ...some clown sh*t.... n*ggas need to wake up sun :facepalm:

JP89
fresh meat

Post by JP89 » January 18th, 2014, 8:49 pm

I don't understand what we are comparing here. How can you compare a city of 2 million people to 640,000? Chicago and Baltimore are two completely different cities. Chicago you have much more diversity and way better neighborhoods. Baltimore is mostly black folks with over 50,000 vacants and maybe what, 12 good neighborhoods out of 90? Chicago is about that gang life. Putting on for your city, rep your gang, my turf.. We don't care about that in Bmore, were not about repping flags. We are on our grind and folks are not trying to catch a case.

Baltimore is ratchet, folks getting killed over petty disagreements. 17 homicides in 17 days and don't think for a second the corrupt police aren't padding the stats. And I read a comment saying that Bmore be joking the Wizards. Man, nobody like the Wizards. We don't rep a team that left our city. Baltimore has always been player fans and always will till the Bullets come back.