Baltimore is worse than chicago

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Baltimore is worse than chicago

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:22 am

You can say you did this and that, but I don't believe you. And I am not white, now fall in line

User avatar
percocetangel
prince
Posts: 6065
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 6:28 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: BK CK EVERYBODYK
Location: NWK

Unread post by percocetangel » January 5th, 2014, 2:23 am

technically small cities is worse cause in a big city is easier 2 get away from shit

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:24 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You can say you did this and that, but I don't believe you. And I am not white, now fall in line
Doesn't matter what you believe at the end of the day we all online niggahs...same way I guess you didn't believe I fucked with mobsters then after you asked where at & I spit blocks you vanished lol...funny style "show me" type of niggah...

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:28 am

jersey devil wrote:technically small cities is worse cause in a big city is easier 2 get away from shit
Jerz devil...you do realize you explaining shit to a niggah who ain't in the streets right?( which is why I don't get why alotta niggahs get baited in when chuck throws stats at niggahs)..let him rock with thinking Chicago is number in every category from who started heart surgeries first(as he put it)..to everything else.fact of the matter at the end of the day is this man has his hands in nothing he bragging about...let him rock

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:30 am

Fuck all the city shit :facepalm: I was using that as an example. And vanished where? I am right here. I got tall family out west on them blocks :facepalm: I can name some blocks in baltimore what does that mean?

IDGNF
general
Posts: 790
Joined: October 23rd, 2013, 1:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: IF YOU AINT ON THAT OPP SHIT THEN I SALUTE YA

Unread post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 2:31 am

thatdudeQ wrote:@shortyworst....west side of Chicago looks nothing like more bro lol...a house or 2may have resemblance but the typical b more red/pink/grey row house I've never seen on w-s
What i meant was run down and all that lol clucks walking around with refrigerators in buggies and shit , :lol:

IDGNF
general
Posts: 790
Joined: October 23rd, 2013, 1:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: IF YOU AINT ON THAT OPP SHIT THEN I SALUTE YA

Unread post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 2:32 am

IDGNF wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:@shortyworst....west side of Chicago looks nothing like more bro lol...a house or 2may have resemblance but the typical b more red/pink/grey row house I've never seen on w-s
What i meant was run down and all that lol clucks walking around with refrigerators in buggies and shit , :lol:
*my view of baltimore is strictly from the corner/wire though :lol:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:34 am

I'm talking about that topic...you bounced kid....you say after all the stats..fuck this city shit but then come right back again.I pretty much peeped ya style ....as far as naming.blocks ..I guarentee you can't name niggahs that's posted up on them blocks you name...I can ..that's the difference...point blank

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:35 am

I'm talking about the H argument he used. Jersey catch up main :lol:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:35 am

Sorry man no snitching on the hoodup you damn right I ain't naming names officer :lol:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:37 am

I'm not talking about this dumb ass thread, I'm talking about the H comment you made, like you know whats going on, but you really don't. Just because you supposedly handled H doesn't mean you gained every bit of knowledge about the "business" you talking about how many people in chicago and the H capitol and per capita, but in that most dangerous city thread you was using those arguments to defend "small cities" :lol:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:38 am

I don't want you to name names because.I know.you dont know niggahs really on them strips...niggahs be letting this computer shit gas them..

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:40 am

Exactly no one is naming names, exactly my point :lol:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:46 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:I'm not talking about this dumb ass thread, I'm talking about the H comment you made, like you know whats going on, but you really don't. Just because you supposedly handled H doesn't mean you gained every bit of knowledge about the "business" you talking about how many people in chicago and the H capitol and per capita, but in that most dangerous city thread you was using those arguments to defend "small cities" :lol:
That's pure.common.sense..Baltimore is a heroin.city..back when we had crack in NY & other big cities ..more was working with that tar....it seem like yah online niggahs when niggahs don't mention chicago be quick to say a niggah hating.

This was another bait topic to lure niggahs like you in

The topic is bmore wilder my reply was its apples to oranges...chi is a gang city..more is a trap city ...Chicago gets more murders due to pop but despite being under poppulated they murder rate is higher...same way I said for Detroit ...new Orleans...its a simple as that..if niggahs think its a diss idk what to tell you kid

User avatar
BarryBK65
boss
Posts: 2300
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 3:29 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK
Location: Warfleigh 64th & Broadway

Unread post by BarryBK65 » January 5th, 2014, 2:49 am

niggaz need 2 stop wit all dis city vs city shit 1st it was Chi vs LA then Chi Vs The D then Chi Vs NYC then Chi vs ATL now itz Chi vs B-More :lol:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:50 am

A niggah can't say the best pizza he had was somewhere other then Chi town without you coming in saying a niggah a hater

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 6:04 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Unread post by Wild 100s Chris » January 5th, 2014, 2:52 am

honestly wtf iz yall doing

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:53 am

BarryBK65 wrote:niggaz need 2 stop wit all dis city vs city shit 1st it was Chi vs LA then Chi Vs The D then Chi Vs NYC then Chi vs ATL now itz Chi vs B-More :lol:
The city vs city shit on here will always be NY vs l.a ..but the niggah crab legs purposely made this to get niggahs like chuck to respond...if it was mad bmore niggahs on here like it is Chicago then whatever but ain't no bmore niggahs on here on a regular to defend they city which is why I told legs to chill out

Realspit
og
Posts: 13127
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 4:51 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Realspit » January 5th, 2014, 3:20 am

Q why you arguing w niggas bout b-more? if they aint rest they head there they couldn't ever know.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 3:43 am

This ain't even a city verse city thread, atleast from my point of view. i'm talking about his hypocritical argument he used for H. Who cares about who is the capitol of what

Skooda_
soldier
Posts: 240
Joined: July 3rd, 2012, 2:10 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: where the fuck i be at.
Location: Drama city

Unread post by Skooda_ » January 5th, 2014, 10:21 am

I cant compare Baltimore 2 Chicago because i never been to the Chi. But on some smack shit Baltimore runs a 150-200 mile radius around the city because down home in DC smack aint as big as it is here its probably one smack spot for every 15 crack spots but here its almost the opposite. Its crazy seeing all the white folks from the suburbs come up wilkens ave everyday to get well...the hot spot on this side is wilkens&pulaski that lil spot stays turnt up. Baltimore, Camden and Philly have the largest open air smack markets of any city I have been to.

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
Posts: 5077
Joined: February 6th, 2008, 3:05 pm
Region: North East
Location: ny/nj/chi= my playground

Unread post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » January 5th, 2014, 10:49 am

You could compare the west side chicago with Bmore becuz both are known for dope moreso the Coke....but when it comes to the murder game everyone knows who's more trigga happy


I bet the westside by itself got more bodies then Bmore and a bunch of other small cities you niggaz love to dickride

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 11:11 am

Hustla idk where you from(you got NY as your playground but some of the shit you type about NY been off) but you need to check facts before you type my man @ from dope comment ....west side has more murders then alotta small cities(but bmore & Detroit they do not)

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 11:20 am

Skooda_ wrote:I cant compare Baltimore 2 Chicago because i never been to the Chi. But on some smack shit Baltimore runs a 150-200 mile radius around the city because down home in DC smack aint as big as it is here its probably one smack spot for every 15 crack spots but here its almost the opposite. Its crazy seeing all the white folks from the suburbs come up wilkens ave everyday to get well...the hot spot on this side is wilkens&pulaski that lil spot stays turnt up. Baltimore, Camden and Philly have the largest open air smack markets of any city I have been to.
I see you on the west side...its alotta spots popping

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » January 5th, 2014, 11:27 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You can say you did this and that, but I don't believe you. And I am not white, now fall in line
:lmao: ...u act like u graduated from retardation university my dude....

whatubeon
sergeant
Posts: 328
Joined: April 7th, 2013, 3:23 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: spanish new breeds
Location: da ridge

Unread post by whatubeon » January 5th, 2014, 12:54 pm

aint no place worser den antha it all hood

User avatar
Knxwledge 860
underboss
Posts: 1179
Joined: December 22nd, 2013, 11:46 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: pimp squad baby, hold it down
Location: North Carolina

Unread post by Knxwledge 860 » January 5th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Chicago has outrageous statistics because it has a large population, and it has always been a hotspot. There are some places out here that are worse than the Chi, but they aren't as large. And the meaning of "large" can have multiple meaning in such instances. By large I mean in size, population, recognition, historical influence.

We have a Gang shooting where I live, no one cares. Same thing happens in Chicago and I'll probably end up hearing about it. Any of yall get what I'm saying? :shrug:

IDGNF
general
Posts: 790
Joined: October 23rd, 2013, 1:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: IF YOU AINT ON THAT OPP SHIT THEN I SALUTE YA

Unread post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Smart Nigga wrote:
We have a Gang shooting where I live, no one cares. Same thing happens in Chicago and I'll probably end up hearing about it. Any of yall get what I'm saying? :shrug:
Yeah i get it. Like the national media go crazy when chicago have a bunch of people shot.. But that type of shit literally dont make front page in chicago.

Another example is detroit having the same amount of murders as NYC. Thats good for NY but across the country especially in the D that shit like business as usual.

East$ide $lim
captain
Posts: 450
Joined: July 4th, 2012, 12:21 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » January 5th, 2014, 2:13 pm

IDGNF wrote:
Smart Nigga wrote:
We have a Gang shooting where I live, no one cares. Same thing happens in Chicago and I'll probably end up hearing about it. Any of yall get what I'm saying? :shrug:
Yeah i get it. Like the national media go crazy when chicago have a bunch of people shot.. But that type of shit literally dont make front page in chicago.

Another example is detroit having the same amount of murders as NYC. Thats good for NY but across the country especially in the D that shit like business as usual.

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1596
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 11:22 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Unread post by Allinyourhood » January 5th, 2014, 2:31 pm

I've been to Baltimore and its like a suburb.but yea they are worse in pizza,woman,buildings,jobs,nightlife,swag and gang banging.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 3:04 pm

I'm talking about the Heroin, you guys talking about what city is worse :lol: East side slim whats up with your wack ass? bum :lol:

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 6:04 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Unread post by Wild 100s Chris » January 5th, 2014, 3:18 pm

just because da wire n da corner was film n bmore don't mean shit :lmao:

omar would have been dead within da first 2 episodes if he was n chicago :lmao:

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1596
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 11:22 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Unread post by Allinyourhood » January 5th, 2014, 5:21 pm

[worldstarhiphop] :plank: :plank: [/worldstarhiphop]
Crab Legs wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:just because da wire n da corner was film n bmore don't mean shit :lmao:

omar would have been dead within da first 2 episodes if he was n chicago :lmao:
Baltimore is worse than chicago though. :tiphat:
You right cause the rib joints in Baltimore suck dried up ribs lmao and also Baltimore is worse because they don't have a basketball team in the NBA .everyone in Baltimore have to hug the Knicks nutsack or Washington capitals nut sacks.
When I was in Baltimore 2 years ago to watch my whitesox woop the orioles at Camden yards 3 black so called hood niggaz was all on me and my niggas ballad talking about how us chi niggas is gangster as hell.
Ya got dry ass Mexican dirt in Baltimore.

User avatar
Lord Geechee
lieutenant
Posts: 396
Joined: June 2nd, 2011, 12:07 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 4:38AVLN Hadari {92212 went Hadari 93}
Location: NOMADIC Hadari

Unread post by Lord Geechee » January 6th, 2014, 12:18 pm

Just lived 6 months in Bmore, i could go any where, sorry it's not worst then Chi :2cents:

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1596
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 11:22 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Unread post by Allinyourhood » January 6th, 2014, 12:23 pm

Lord Geechee wrote:Just lived 6 months in Bmore, i could go any where, sorry it's not worst then Chi :2cents:
this case is closed......thread finished. :tiphat:

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Posts: 3386
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA
Location: Central California

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 4:55 pm

Hood shit is Hood shit. If your street has murders,shootings and robberies and car jackings on it,then your street is worse then other streets that dont have any of that,and im sure Chicago and Baltimore have streets where not even one crime happened there. My street had 3 murders last year just on my block which is only about 300 feet long and about 20 shootings between norteno and sureno gangs,not to mention all the car jacking that goes on out here.So I dont give a fuk if your city is worse then mine,because my STREET is on fire.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 5:31 pm

You don't live in the hood you pippylong tockin frekly face bitch shut the fuck up :lol:

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Posts: 3386
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA
Location: Central California

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 7:32 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You don't live in the hood you pippylong tockin frekly face bitch shut the fuck up :lol:
Followin me and shit u internet fairy. I bet my street got more action then yours......AND WE ALL KNOW YOUR WHITE just like Me.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:34 pm

So you are white? :lol:

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Posts: 3386
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA
Location: Central California

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 7:36 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:So you are white? :lol:
I said I was White along time ago,for you being a News Reporter you sure miss alot of Info.


Dont you remember me calling you my "White Skin Relative"

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:38 pm

News reported? Nigga all your post in threads about small cities worse then chicago :lol: You said you signed up to the hoodup because you were on google and heard people talking about the west coast? :lmao:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 6th, 2014, 7:40 pm

:facepalm: crablegs enough...i already established to shorty worst that its no comparison in scenery ( i didnt even bother responding to allhood comment about it being 1 big suburb)

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
Posts: 55646
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 1:30 pm
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense
Location: Uptown bx-northside Jamaica- bmore

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 6th, 2014, 7:42 pm

Lord Geechee wrote:Just lived 6 months in Bmore, i could go any where, sorry it's not worst then Chi :2cents:

going anywhere & doing anything = 2 different things ..doesnt dictate nothing..i go anywhere in any state i please does that mean any of them cities/states is pussy because "i " walked anywhere with no problems..negative

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Posts: 3386
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA
Location: Central California

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 7:44 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:News reported? Nigga all your post in threads about small cities worse then chicago :lol: You said you signed up to the hoodup because you were on google and heard people talking about the west coast? :lmao:

Everyone hear knows who the True News Reporter is..........Hi Im Chucky... Your either White like me,or Black and Latino that grew up around Whites. Stop saying the N word too,You aint Black!

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:47 pm

I seem to be getting under your skin, don't punch your mother :lmao: :lmao:

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Posts: 3386
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA
Location: Central California

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You don't live in the hood you pippylong tockin frekly face bitch shut the fuck up :lol:

And sayin I dont live in the hood are you serious??

this my house,alot of people think im a Sureno so some nortenos found my house and bedroom and tagged buncha shit and shot like 8 shots into my window when I was sleeping,you aint gotta live the shit that I do as a white boy in Sureno and Norteno land.I know for a fact your life is nice and snug in your Chicago House.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:58 pm

Google search reverse image that ain't your house :lmao:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Posts: 1324
Joined: September 17th, 2013, 6:02 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:58 pm

That look like one of them houses they hide illegals in

OLDxENGLISH
superior
Posts: 3386
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Region: West
Affiliation: Dope Lab Records CA
Location: Central California

Unread post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 8:21 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Google search reverse image that ain't your house :lmao:
You full of shit bitch,you just mad a White Boy come from real struggle and real poverty real gang shit. EAST SIDE APT LIFE.RUTHLESS GUTTER CLIQUE YOU BITCH! Black Rag Green Rag.

User avatar
TreLowKeyJr
soldier
Posts: 221
Joined: July 9th, 2013, 4:19 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by TreLowKeyJr » January 6th, 2014, 8:24 pm

:lmao: ugly ass hoods don't mean da bangers are any worse :lmao:

yall niggaz internet foofs haha

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post