Baltimore is worse than chicago

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Re: Baltimore is worse than chicago

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:22 am

You can say you did this and that, but I don't believe you. And I am not white, now fall in line

jersey devil
prince

Post by jersey devil » January 5th, 2014, 2:23 am

technically small cities is worse cause in a big city is easier 2 get away from sh*t

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:24 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You can say you did this and that, but I don't believe you. And I am not white, now fall in line
Doesn't matter what you believe at the end of the day we all online n*ggahs...same way I guess you didn't believe I f*cked with mobsters then after you asked where at & I spit blocks you vanished lol...funny style "show me" type of n*ggah...

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:28 am

jersey devil wrote:technically small cities is worse cause in a big city is easier 2 get away from sh*t
Jerz devil...you do realize you explaining sh*t to a n*ggah who ain't in the streets right?( which is why I don't get why alotta n*ggahs get baited in when chuck throws stats at n*ggahs)..let him rock with thinking Chicago is number in every category from who started heart surgeries first(as he put it)..to everything else.fact of the matter at the end of the day is this man has his hands in nothing he bragging about...let him rock

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:30 am

f*ck all the city sh*t :facepalm: I was using that as an example. And vanished where? I am right here. I got tall family out west on them blocks :facepalm: I can name some blocks in baltimore what does that mean?

IDGNF
general

Post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 2:31 am

thatdudeQ wrote:@shortyworst....west side of Chicago looks nothing like more bro lol...a house or 2may have resemblance but the typical b more red/pink/grey row house I've never seen on w-s
What i meant was run down and all that lol clucks walking around with refrigerators in buggies and sh*t , :lol:

IDGNF
general

Post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 2:32 am

IDGNF wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:@shortyworst....west side of Chicago looks nothing like more bro lol...a house or 2may have resemblance but the typical b more red/pink/grey row house I've never seen on w-s
What i meant was run down and all that lol clucks walking around with refrigerators in buggies and sh*t , :lol:
*my view of baltimore is strictly from the corner/wire though :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:34 am

I'm talking about that topic...you bounced kid....you say after all the stats..f*ck this city sh*t but then come right back again.I pretty much peeped ya style ....as far as naming.blocks ..I guarentee you can't name n*ggahs that's posted up on them blocks you name...I can ..that's the difference...point blank

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:35 am

I'm talking about the H argument he used. Jersey catch up main :lol:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:35 am

Sorry man no snitching on the hoodup you damn right I ain't naming names officer :lol:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:37 am

I'm not talking about this dumb a$$ thread, I'm talking about the H comment you made, like you know whats going on, but you really don't. Just because you supposedly handled H doesn't mean you gained every bit of knowledge about the "business" you talking about how many people in chicago and the H capitol and per capita, but in that most dangerous city thread you was using those arguments to defend "small cities" :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:38 am

I don't want you to name names because.I know.you dont know n*ggahs really on them strips...n*ggahs be letting this computer sh*t gas them..

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:40 am

Exactly no one is naming names, exactly my point :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:46 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:I'm not talking about this dumb a$$ thread, I'm talking about the H comment you made, like you know whats going on, but you really don't. Just because you supposedly handled H doesn't mean you gained every bit of knowledge about the "business" you talking about how many people in chicago and the H capitol and per capita, but in that most dangerous city thread you was using those arguments to defend "small cities" :lol:
That's pure.common.sense..Baltimore is a heroin.city..back when we had crack in NY & other big cities ..more was working with that tar....it seem like yah online n*ggahs when n*ggahs don't mention chicago be quick to say a n*ggah hating.

This was another bait topic to lure n*ggahs like you in

The topic is bmore wilder my reply was its apples to oranges...chi is a gang city..more is a trap city ...Chicago gets more murders due to pop but despite being under poppulated they murder rate is higher...same way I said for Detroit ...new Orleans...its a simple as that..if n*ggahs think its a diss idk what to tell you kid

BarryBK65
boss

Post by BarryBK65 » January 5th, 2014, 2:49 am

N*ggaz need 2 stop wit all dis city vs city sh*t 1st it was Chi vs LA then Chi Vs The D then Chi Vs NYC then Chi vs ATL now itz Chi vs B-More :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:50 am

A n*ggah can't say the best pizza he had was somewhere other then Chi town without you coming in saying a n*ggah a hater

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 5th, 2014, 2:52 am

honestly wtf iz yall doing

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:53 am

BarryBK65 wrote:N*ggaz need 2 stop wit all dis city vs city sh*t 1st it was Chi vs LA then Chi Vs The D then Chi Vs NYC then Chi vs ATL now itz Chi vs B-More :lol:
The city vs city sh*t on here will always be NY vs l.a ..but the n*ggah crab legs purposely made this to get n*ggahs like chuck to respond...if it was mad bmore n*ggahs on here like it is Chicago then whatever but ain't no bmore n*ggahs on here on a regular to defend they city which is why I told legs to chill out

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » January 5th, 2014, 3:20 am

Q why you arguing w n*ggas bout b-more? if they aint rest they head there they couldn't ever know.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 3:43 am

This ain't even a city verse city thread, atleast from my point of view. i'm talking about his hypocritical argument he used for H. Who cares about who is the capitol of what