Baltimore is worse than chicago

Skooda_
soldier

Re: Baltimore is worse than chicago

Post by Skooda_ » January 5th, 2014, 10:21 am

I cant compare Baltimore 2 Chicago because i never been to the Chi. But on some smack sh*t Baltimore runs a 150-200 mile radius around the city because down home in DC smack aint as big as it is here its probably one smack spot for every 15 crack spots but here its almost the opposite. Its crazy seeing all the white folks from the suburbs come up wilkens ave everyday to get well...the hot spot on this side is wilkens&pulaski that lil spot stays turnt up. Baltimore, Camden and Philly have the largest open air smack markets of any city I have been to.

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » January 5th, 2014, 10:49 am

You could compare the west side chicago with Bmore becuz both are known for dope moreso the Coke....but when it comes to the murder game everyone knows who's more trigga happy

I bet the westside by itself got more bodies then Bmore and a bunch of other small cities you N*ggaz love to dickride

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 11:11 am

Hustla idk where you from(you got NY as your playground but some of the sh*t you type about NY been off) but you need to check facts before you type my man @ from dope comment ....west side has more murders then alotta small cities(but bmore & Detroit they do not)

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 11:20 am

Skooda_ wrote:I cant compare Baltimore 2 Chicago because i never been to the Chi. But on some smack sh*t Baltimore runs a 150-200 mile radius around the city because down home in DC smack aint as big as it is here its probably one smack spot for every 15 crack spots but here its almost the opposite. Its crazy seeing all the white folks from the suburbs come up wilkens ave everyday to get well...the hot spot on this side is wilkens&pulaski that lil spot stays turnt up. Baltimore, Camden and Philly have the largest open air smack markets of any city I have been to.
I see you on the west side...its alotta spots popping

East$ide $lim
captain

Post by East$ide $lim » January 5th, 2014, 11:27 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You can say you did this and that, but I don't believe you. And I am not white, now fall in line
:lmao: ...u act like u graduated from retardation university my dude....

whatubeon
sergeant

Post by whatubeon » January 5th, 2014, 12:54 pm

aint no place worser den antha it all hood

Knxwledge 860
underboss

Post by Knxwledge 860 » January 5th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Chicago has outrageous statistics because it has a large population, and it has always been a hotspot. There are some places out here that are worse than the Chi, but they aren't as large. And the meaning of "large" can have multiple meaning in such instances. By large I mean in size, population, recognition, historical influence.

We have a Gang shooting where I live, no one cares. Same thing happens in Chicago and I'll probably end up hearing about it. Any of yall get what I'm saying? :shrug:

IDGNF
general

Post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Smart n*gga wrote:
We have a Gang shooting where I live, no one cares. Same thing happens in Chicago and I'll probably end up hearing about it. Any of yall get what I'm saying? :shrug:
Yeah i get it. Like the national media go crazy when chicago have a bunch of people shot.. But that type of sh*t literally dont make front page in chicago.

Another example is detroit having the same amount of murders as NYC. Thats good for NY but across the country especially in the D that sh*t like business as usual.

East$ide $lim
captain

Post by East$ide $lim » January 5th, 2014, 2:13 pm

IDGNF wrote:
Smart n*gga wrote:
Yeah i get it. Like the national media go crazy when chicago have a bunch of people shot.. But that type of sh*t literally dont make front page in chicago.

Another example is detroit having the same amount of murders as NYC. Thats good for NY but across the country especially in the D that sh*t like business as usual.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » January 5th, 2014, 2:31 pm

I've been to Baltimore and its like a suburb.but yea they are worse in pizza,woman,buildings,jobs,nightlife,swag and gang banging.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 3:04 pm

I'm talking about the Heroin, you guys talking about what city is worse :lol: East side slim whats up with your wack a$$? bum :lol:

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » January 5th, 2014, 3:18 pm

just because da wire n da corner was film n bmore don't mean sh*t :lmao:

omar would have been dead within da first 2 episodes if he was n chicago :lmao:

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » January 5th, 2014, 5:21 pm

[worldstarhiphop] :plank: :plank: [/worldstarhiphop]
Crab Legs wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:just because da wire n da corner was film n bmore don't mean sh*t :lmao:

omar would have been dead within da first 2 episodes if he was n chicago :lmao:
Baltimore is worse than chicago though. :tiphat:
You right cause the rib joints in Baltimore suck dried up ribs lmao and also Baltimore is worse because they don't have a basketball team in the NBA .everyone in Baltimore have to hug the Knicks nutsack or Washington capitals nut sacks.
When I was in Baltimore 2 years ago to watch my whitesox woop the orioles at Camden yards 3 black so called hood N*ggaz was all on me and my n*ggas ballad talking about how us chi n*ggas is gangster as hell.
Ya got dry a$$ Mexican dirt in Baltimore.

Lord Geechee
lieutenant

Post by Lord Geechee » January 6th, 2014, 12:18 pm

Just lived 6 months in Bmore, i could go any where, sorry it's not worst then Chi :2cents:

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » January 6th, 2014, 12:23 pm

Lord Geechee wrote:Just lived 6 months in Bmore, i could go any where, sorry it's not worst then Chi :2cents:
this case is closed......thread finished. :tiphat:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 4:55 pm

Hood sh*t is Hood sh*t. If your street has murders,shootings and robberies and car jackings on it,then your street is worse then other streets that dont have any of that,and im sure Chicago and Baltimore have streets where not even one crime happened there. My street had 3 murders last year just on my block which is only about 300 feet long and about 20 shootings between norteno and sureno gangs,not to mention all the car jacking that goes on out here.So I dont give a fuk if your city is worse then mine,because my STREET is on fire.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 5:31 pm

You don't live in the hood you pippylong tockin frekly face b*tch shut the f*ck up :lol:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 7:32 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You don't live in the hood you pippylong tockin frekly face b*tch shut the f*ck up :lol:
Followin me and sh*t u internet fairy. I bet my street got more action then yours......AND WE ALL KNOW YOUR WHITE just like Me.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 6th, 2014, 7:34 pm

So you are white? :lol:

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 6th, 2014, 7:36 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:So you are white? :lol:
I said I was White along time ago,for you being a News Reporter you sure miss alot of Info.

Dont you remember me calling you my "White Skin Relative"