Re: Baltimore is worse than chicago

Unread post by Wild 100s Chris » January 4th, 2014, 10:51 pm

bmore looks worst :lol: but not violence wise

BarryBK65
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK

Unread post by BarryBK65 » January 4th, 2014, 10:59 pm

:facepalm: datz nothn 2b proud of & do it really matter wich city is worst either way bodiez r droppn in both placez :smh:

Quiet-Q
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 4th, 2014, 11:05 pm

Crab legs this the 2nd time you mentioned this..no disrespect but stop putting b.more in things..I don't feel like hearing 1 of these clowns throw stats .etc...real niggahs who travel know what it is in the heroin capital /middle east.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 4th, 2014, 11:08 pm

On a side note where are you from ?

whatubeon
sergeant
Affiliation: spanish new breeds

Unread post by whatubeon » January 4th, 2014, 11:25 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:On a side note where are you from ?
you gay as hell fo dat jo down low bro

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 4th, 2014, 11:28 pm

Aiightt

Wild 100s Chris
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Unread post by Wild 100s Chris » January 4th, 2014, 11:32 pm

thatdudeQ wrote:Crab legs this the 2nd time you mentioned this..no disrespect but stop putting b.more in things..I don't feel like hearing 1 of these clowns throw stats .etc...real niggahs who travel know what it is in the heroin capital /middle east.
chicago always been da king of dat dog food :lmao:

NoIoveCity
foot soldier
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by NoIoveCity » January 4th, 2014, 11:38 pm

Crab Legs wrote::2cents:
Yo momma worse than a crackhead

NoIoveCity
foot soldier

Unread post by NoIoveCity » January 4th, 2014, 11:39 pm

I thought u use to be out west Q smh niggas hate on chicago too much

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 4th, 2014, 11:42 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:Crab legs this the 2nd time you mentioned this..no disrespect but stop putting b.more in things..I don't feel like hearing 1 of these clowns throw stats .etc...real niggahs who travel know what it is in the heroin capital /middle east.
Clearly you don't get out of the south side....Chicago leads nation in heroin deaths simply because they a city of over 2 mill...however any niggah who has been involved (really) in work will tell you small 640,000 more is heroin capital if you wanna believe Chicago is number 1 at that too be my guest ..new year no back & fourths from me

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 4th, 2014, 11:44 pm

NoIoveCity wrote:I thought u use to be out west Q smh niggas hate on chicago too much
The west side of Chicago was a vacation spot I fucked with ..which is why I say the shit I'm saying..no hate I just call shit from a even playing field.....I speak on NY the same way & not be a homer

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 4th, 2014, 11:50 pm

The fact of the matter is Chicago is a gang bang city....Baltimore is a heavy trap city with a feel of the 1980s...you can get killed quicker in the dope game before gang banging ..its just that simple..if niggahs wanna say /think otherwise for they cities then do you...but as a nighah who travels a lot I definitely feel more comfy on west side of Chicago(probably because it reminds me of early 90s Bronx blocks)..more then I do b.more(which has a dreary aura that I haven't seen in any other city

IDGNF
general
Affiliation: IF YOU AINT ON THAT OPP SHIT THEN I SALUTE YA

Unread post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 1:51 am

West side and baltimore is one in the same. Look the same, trap the same, kill over the same shit.

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 1:54 am

@shortyworst....west side of Chicago looks nothing like more bro lol...a house or 2may have resemblance but the typical b more red/pink/grey row house I've never seen on w-s

IDGNF
general

Unread post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 1:56 am

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Chicago got the worst H problem, b more got most users or sum like that

percocetangel
prince
Affiliation: BK CK EVERYBODYK

Unread post by percocetangel » January 5th, 2014, 2:05 am

chicago get they H from amigos balitmore , philly and jersey get they H from the ock's who be bringing from they homeland

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:10 am

What do you guys know about getting H, stop google hustling :lol: Why you using per capita, when you was in the other thread whining why those small ass towns with less population is worse then chicago, philly, la, ny etc :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:16 am

White boy chucky ..hold ya head...I use to personally slang brown sugar. Don't know about you...all that other b.s you stalking you could save for yo amigo from Cali

Regdogg
sergeant
Affiliation: Need to be put on

Unread post by Regdogg » January 5th, 2014, 2:17 am

No it ain't nigga

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:22 am

Chuck ...real rap though man to man....why you always involve yourself in topics that don't concernyyou..if niggahs talking chi mobs you jump in..ain't you always was a nuettal dude..so neutral or not when Chicago is brought up you get involved...when niggahs talking work you jumped in...I thought you was a average Joe from the north side all your life...fall back

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:22 am

You can say you did this and that, but I don't believe you. And I am not white, now fall in line

percocetangel
prince
Affiliation: BK CK EVERYBODYK

Unread post by percocetangel » January 5th, 2014, 2:23 am

technically small cities is worse cause in a big city is easier 2 get away from shit

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:24 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You can say you did this and that, but I don't believe you. And I am not white, now fall in line
Doesn't matter what you believe at the end of the day we all online niggahs...same way I guess you didn't believe I fucked with mobsters then after you asked where at & I spit blocks you vanished lol...funny style "show me" type of niggah...

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:28 am

jersey devil wrote:technically small cities is worse cause in a big city is easier 2 get away from shit
Jerz devil...you do realize you explaining shit to a niggah who ain't in the streets right?( which is why I don't get why alotta niggahs get baited in when chuck throws stats at niggahs)..let him rock with thinking Chicago is number in every category from who started heart surgeries first(as he put it)..to everything else.fact of the matter at the end of the day is this man has his hands in nothing he bragging about...let him rock

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:30 am

Fuck all the city shit :facepalm: I was using that as an example. And vanished where? I am right here. I got tall family out west on them blocks :facepalm: I can name some blocks in baltimore what does that mean?

IDGNF
general

Unread post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 2:31 am

thatdudeQ wrote:@shortyworst....west side of Chicago looks nothing like more bro lol...a house or 2may have resemblance but the typical b more red/pink/grey row house I've never seen on w-s
What i meant was run down and all that lol clucks walking around with refrigerators in buggies and shit , :lol:

IDGNF
general

Unread post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 2:32 am

IDGNF wrote:
thatdudeQ wrote:@shortyworst....west side of Chicago looks nothing like more bro lol...a house or 2may have resemblance but the typical b more red/pink/grey row house I've never seen on w-s
What i meant was run down and all that lol clucks walking around with refrigerators in buggies and shit , :lol:
*my view of baltimore is strictly from the corner/wire though :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:34 am

I'm talking about that topic...you bounced kid....you say after all the stats..fuck this city shit but then come right back again.I pretty much peeped ya style ....as far as naming.blocks ..I guarentee you can't name niggahs that's posted up on them blocks you name...I can ..that's the difference...point blank

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:35 am

I'm talking about the H argument he used. Jersey catch up main :lol:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:35 am

Sorry man no snitching on the hoodup you damn right I ain't naming names officer :lol:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:37 am

I'm not talking about this dumb ass thread, I'm talking about the H comment you made, like you know whats going on, but you really don't. Just because you supposedly handled H doesn't mean you gained every bit of knowledge about the "business" you talking about how many people in chicago and the H capitol and per capita, but in that most dangerous city thread you was using those arguments to defend "small cities" :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:38 am

I don't want you to name names because.I know.you dont know niggahs really on them strips...niggahs be letting this computer shit gas them..

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 2:40 am

Exactly no one is naming names, exactly my point :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:46 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:I'm not talking about this dumb ass thread, I'm talking about the H comment you made, like you know whats going on, but you really don't. Just because you supposedly handled H doesn't mean you gained every bit of knowledge about the "business" you talking about how many people in chicago and the H capitol and per capita, but in that most dangerous city thread you was using those arguments to defend "small cities" :lol:
That's pure.common.sense..Baltimore is a heroin.city..back when we had crack in NY & other big cities ..more was working with that tar....it seem like yah online niggahs when niggahs don't mention chicago be quick to say a niggah hating.

This was another bait topic to lure niggahs like you in

The topic is bmore wilder my reply was its apples to oranges...chi is a gang city..more is a trap city ...Chicago gets more murders due to pop but despite being under poppulated they murder rate is higher...same way I said for Detroit ...new Orleans...its a simple as that..if niggahs think its a diss idk what to tell you kid

BarryBK65
boss
Affiliation: Northeast JuiceTown LABK 50K HK 2K 3K 13K 18K AK

Unread post by BarryBK65 » January 5th, 2014, 2:49 am

niggaz need 2 stop wit all dis city vs city shit 1st it was Chi vs LA then Chi Vs The D then Chi Vs NYC then Chi vs ATL now itz Chi vs B-More :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:50 am

A niggah can't say the best pizza he had was somewhere other then Chi town without you coming in saying a niggah a hater

Wild 100s Chris
superior
Affiliation: Roseland's LochNess

Unread post by Wild 100s Chris » January 5th, 2014, 2:52 am

honestly wtf iz yall doing

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 2:53 am

BarryBK65 wrote:niggaz need 2 stop wit all dis city vs city shit 1st it was Chi vs LA then Chi Vs The D then Chi Vs NYC then Chi vs ATL now itz Chi vs B-More :lol:
The city vs city shit on here will always be NY vs l.a ..but the niggah crab legs purposely made this to get niggahs like chuck to respond...if it was mad bmore niggahs on here like it is Chicago then whatever but ain't no bmore niggahs on here on a regular to defend they city which is why I told legs to chill out

Realspit
og
Region: West

Unread post by Realspit » January 5th, 2014, 3:20 am

Q why you arguing w niggas bout b-more? if they aint rest they head there they couldn't ever know.

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Unread post by Hi I'm Chucky » January 5th, 2014, 3:43 am

This ain't even a city verse city thread, atleast from my point of view. i'm talking about his hypocritical argument he used for H. Who cares about who is the capitol of what

Skooda_
soldier
Affiliation: where the fuck i be at.

Unread post by Skooda_ » January 5th, 2014, 10:21 am

I cant compare Baltimore 2 Chicago because i never been to the Chi. But on some smack shit Baltimore runs a 150-200 mile radius around the city because down home in DC smack aint as big as it is here its probably one smack spot for every 15 crack spots but here its almost the opposite. Its crazy seeing all the white folks from the suburbs come up wilkens ave everyday to get well...the hot spot on this side is wilkens&pulaski that lil spot stays turnt up. Baltimore, Camden and Philly have the largest open air smack markets of any city I have been to.

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Unread post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » January 5th, 2014, 10:49 am

You could compare the west side chicago with Bmore becuz both are known for dope moreso the Coke....but when it comes to the murder game everyone knows who's more trigga happy

I bet the westside by itself got more bodies then Bmore and a bunch of other small cities you niggaz love to dickride

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 11:11 am

Hustla idk where you from(you got NY as your playground but some of the shit you type about NY been off) but you need to check facts before you type my man @ from dope comment ....west side has more murders then alotta small cities(but bmore & Detroit they do not)

Quiet-Q
godfather

Unread post by Quiet-Q » January 5th, 2014, 11:20 am

Skooda_ wrote:I cant compare Baltimore 2 Chicago because i never been to the Chi. But on some smack shit Baltimore runs a 150-200 mile radius around the city because down home in DC smack aint as big as it is here its probably one smack spot for every 15 crack spots but here its almost the opposite. Its crazy seeing all the white folks from the suburbs come up wilkens ave everyday to get well...the hot spot on this side is wilkens&pulaski that lil spot stays turnt up. Baltimore, Camden and Philly have the largest open air smack markets of any city I have been to.
I see you on the west side...its alotta spots popping

East$ide $lim
captain
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » January 5th, 2014, 11:27 am

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:You can say you did this and that, but I don't believe you. And I am not white, now fall in line
:lmao: ...u act like u graduated from retardation university my dude....

whatubeon
sergeant
Affiliation: spanish new breeds

Unread post by whatubeon » January 5th, 2014, 12:54 pm

aint no place worser den antha it all hood

Knxwledge 860
underboss
Affiliation: pimp squad baby, hold it down

Unread post by Knxwledge 860 » January 5th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Chicago has outrageous statistics because it has a large population, and it has always been a hotspot. There are some places out here that are worse than the Chi, but they aren't as large. And the meaning of "large" can have multiple meaning in such instances. By large I mean in size, population, recognition, historical influence.

We have a Gang shooting where I live, no one cares. Same thing happens in Chicago and I'll probably end up hearing about it. Any of yall get what I'm saying? :shrug:

IDGNF
general

Unread post by IDGNF » January 5th, 2014, 2:00 pm

Smart Nigga wrote:
We have a Gang shooting where I live, no one cares. Same thing happens in Chicago and I'll probably end up hearing about it. Any of yall get what I'm saying? :shrug:
Yeah i get it. Like the national media go crazy when chicago have a bunch of people shot.. But that type of shit literally dont make front page in chicago.

Another example is detroit having the same amount of murders as NYC. Thats good for NY but across the country especially in the D that shit like business as usual.

East$ide $lim
captain
Affiliation: I'M REPPIN' MY DAMN SELF!!!

Unread post by East$ide $lim » January 5th, 2014, 2:13 pm

IDGNF wrote:
Smart Nigga wrote:
Yeah i get it. Like the national media go crazy when chicago have a bunch of people shot.. But that type of shit literally dont make front page in chicago.

Another example is detroit having the same amount of murders as NYC. Thats good for NY but across the country especially in the D that shit like business as usual.

Allinyourhood
underboss
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Unread post by Allinyourhood » January 5th, 2014, 2:31 pm

I've been to Baltimore and its like a suburb.but yea they are worse in pizza,woman,buildings,jobs,nightlife,swag and gang banging.