Re: FAMILIA STONES

Post by SIR AMBRO » February 5th, 2011, 3:32 pm

...I WAS SERIOUS :2cents:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 6th, 2011, 1:09 am

SIR AMBRO wrote:...I WAS SERIOUS :2cents:
C'MON AM.........YOUR GONNA MAKE MY n*gga MAD...........C'MON LET'S KEEP IT PEACEFUL.........THERE'S NO ROOM FOR HATE...........IS ALL LOVE IN HERE..........C'MON AM DON'T START............PLEASE DON'T DO IT........LET'S JUST ALL LIVE IN HARMONY AND PEACE!!!

fssneezyhp
associate

Post by fssneezyhp » February 6th, 2011, 2:42 am

If that was all it took to make me upset dawg then you read wrong...i could give a f*ck less abt what that Vmhoe has got 2say cuz fuk amhoe he can take dem 2cents and stick dem in his a$$ cuz thats all its worth anyways FSN til the world ends

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 6th, 2011, 2:54 am

fssneezyhp wrote:If that was all it took to make me upset dawg then you read wrong...i could give a f*ck less abt what that Vmhoe has got 2say cuz fuk amhoe he can take dem 2cents and stick dem in his a$$ cuz thats all its worth anyways FSN til the world ends
I FEEL U PIEDRA...........BUT THERE'S NO REASON FOR U TO GET ALL WORKED UP OVER NUTTHIN..........I THINK IT WAS JUST A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING............WE DON'T NEED THIS sh*t TO BE UGLY...........BELIEVE ME I DON'T THINK HE MEANT IT............I THINK BOTH OF YA'LL ARE COOL a$$ PEEPS...........THERE SHOULDN'T BE NO HATE IN THIS ROOM OR AIR THAT WE ALL BREATH.............LET'S KEEP IT PEACEFUL AND LET PEACE REIGN..........BESIDES AM IS GOOD PEOPLES..............HE PROBABLY MEANT IT AS A JOKE......I'M SURE HE DIDN'T MEAN IT..........AND U KNOW IS STILL FSN AND ALKN............CAUSE IS STILL AMOR DE REEEY Y AMOR DE PIEDRA!!!

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » February 7th, 2011, 1:38 pm

AYE MANE IM JUST GOING BY WHAT MULTIPLE N/S n*ggas TOLD ME :2cents:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 7th, 2011, 4:31 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:AYE MANE IM JUST GOING BY WHAT MULTIPLE N/S n*ggas TOLD ME :2cents:
YEAH BUT YOUR GONNA MAKE MY MAN PISST OFF AGAIN.............SO LET'S KEEP IT PEACEFUL............AFTER ALL WERE ALL FROM THA SAME CITY THAT WE ALL LOVE........AND THAT'S THA CHI!!!

Familia BWst.
associate

Post by Familia BWst. » February 15th, 2011, 9:34 am

SIR AMBRO wrote:AYE MANE IM JUST GOING BY WHAT MULTIPLE N/S n*ggas TOLD ME :2cents:
AINT NOBODY SMOKIN ROCKS VER THIS WAY HOMMIE KEEP THEM B**TCH COMMENTS TO YOURSELF JUST LIKE ONE WITH THAT HEARSAY!! WELL IF ITS LIKE THAT I HEARD SIR AMHOE LIKES TO SUCK n*ggas DOWN!!! :behead:

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » February 16th, 2011, 3:20 am

YEA I AINT REALLY MUCH FOR THAT HEARD THIS HEARD THAT BULLSHIT...BUT YOU SAID YOU HEARD I SUCK n*ggas DOWN LOL YOU HEARD SHEEP YOU DIRTY a$$ BUM :2cents: NAH BUT sh*t n*gga WHY YOU TRYIN TO DISS ME I CAN GET YOU THAT BUTTER YOU CAN GRAB THE DUB SACK FOR THE 10 :2cents:

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » February 16th, 2011, 10:32 pm

LET'S ALL TRY TO GET ALONG.............WERE ALL FROM THA CHI.............AND WE MUST DEFEND THA CHI FROM THESE HOMO a$$ PARASITES LIKE THEM f*ggot a$$ NEW YORK CHEERLEADERS............CAUSE IS STILL CHI-TOWN....................f*ck NEW YORK

Familia BWst.
associate

Post by Familia BWst. » May 2nd, 2011, 11:51 am

_Venom_ wrote:So you stones are cool with the rest of the kings?

Besides LKst BHst LVst LAstm MWst?

What if some of the kings you cool with and kings your not cool with shoow up at the same time
PRETTY MUCH NACHO WONT HAPPEN WE DONT PUT OUR SELVES IN THAT SITUATION PLUS THE ONE STATED IS NOT COOL WITH THE ONES WE f*cks WITH!!! GAY a$$ LKST. I REMEMBER WHEN THEY SHOT DIRTS BROTHER A NEUTRON DIRTY CAME AT MIKEY AND JOEY AND THEM ho*s RAN INTO THEY BUILDING AND WHEN IRVING WHOOPED GOOFY!! JAJAJJAJA.. I REMEMBER LITTLE KINGS PARK AROUND IN 88 89 DO YOU?????? sh*t BOTH MOBS USED TO CHILL THE STONES AND KINGS!!!

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 2nd, 2011, 5:39 pm

^^^WHAT UP PIEDRAD???

Familia BWst.
associate

Post by Familia BWst. » May 3rd, 2011, 1:44 pm

KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:^^^WHAT UP PIEDRAD???
ALL IS WELL!!!

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » May 3rd, 2011, 4:52 pm

Familia BWst. wrote:
KING-HOLLYWOOD wrote:^^^WHAT UP PIEDRAD???
ALL IS WELL!!!
YA TU SABE

MurdaKKill_ST
fresh meat

Post by MurdaKKill_ST » September 16th, 2011, 10:12 am

Amho killa all u do is tag u f*g seen that sh*t KKIrt put on bistros you ho

acefsn
sergeant

Post by acefsn » September 8th, 2012, 1:11 am

We KK all day every day !!!!! I just came out the joint for some bull sh*t!!!!! WE r our own mob but we STONES !!!!! Far from kings were moes !!!!! Grace & Cicero FSN BIG ACE!!!!! :shoot:

imblack
boss

Post by imblack » September 8th, 2012, 5:14 pm

one of the moes (BPS) told me he'd rather click up wit sum kings insteada FS, aint that some sh*t :lol:

acefsn
sergeant

Post by acefsn » September 8th, 2012, 6:43 pm

If you one of the moes get at me just did a little bid n want to get in tune whit as many stones as I can STONE LOVE!!!!! GLst FSN SPANISH 4 CHK

whiteBrazer666
captain

Post by whiteBrazer666 » September 9th, 2012, 5:32 am

CAstkk n BWstkk faggets grippin eachother.. stone lkk..morse folkkz abn

KingStatik
soldier

Post by KingStatik » September 9th, 2012, 6:17 pm

acefsn wrote:If you one of the moes get at me just did a little bid n want to get in tune whit as many stones as I can STONE LOVE!!!!! GLst FSN SPANISH 4 CHK
If you a Stone why you tryin to get at some on here? why dont you just hit the block and do that? And correct me if I am wrong but aint FS not officially a Branch anyway? I work with an older dude bout 45 that a Moe from somewhere on the SS i forget where but he said yall aint even recognized as one of the 7. We 1st cousins, yall just took the name he said. He could just be sour on yall but back to you tryin to get tuned up...hit the streets not the net. And dont try some sh*t with me bc I aint never met one of yall down here so I aint throwin no K's at you. to me Alls Well that ends Well.

acefsn
sergeant

Post by acefsn » September 9th, 2012, 9:56 pm

Just came out the joint n on house arrest!!! AMOR 5 till I die!!! :shoot: