FAMILIA STONES

NastyNorthSide
fresh meat

Re: FAMILIA STONES

Post by NastyNorthSide » October 3rd, 2012, 3:26 pm

I AINT GONNA LIE I SEEN THEN n*ggas ON IRVING PARK N CICERO DEY WAS BANGIN @ ME I AINT SAY sh*t THO I WAS FUKK THESE n*ggas AINT HAD TIME TO MONEY WAS CALLIN :lmao: DEY STILL GOT IT COMIN FSK EASTWOOD KKILLA SUNNYSIDE N ST.LOUIS ROYALS WE THERE FUKK BEBE KCst

acefsn
sergeant

Post by acefsn » October 3rd, 2012, 11:11 pm

U schould have said something whit ur tuf a$$ !!!!! I f*ck whit some of ur folks n I'm going to ask them if we can fight when I get off house arrest!!!!! What they call you????? My name is big ace!!!!! What's good?????

acefsn
sergeant

Post by acefsn » October 3rd, 2012, 11:14 pm

NastyNorthSide wrote:I AINT GONNA LIE I SEEN THEN n*ggas ON IRVING PARK N CICERO DEY WAS BANGIN @ ME I AINT SAY sh*t THO I WAS FUKK THESE n*ggas AINT HAD TIME TO MONEY WAS CALLIN :lmao: DEY STILL GOT IT COMIN FSK EASTWOOD KKILLA SUNNYSIDE N ST.LOUIS ROYALS WE THERE FUKK BEBE KCst
N u would say f*ck a n*gga who's in the County for 3 kings u kno the biz!!!!! Click cyclic BANG BANG :shoot:

almightyhp5
fresh meat

Post by almightyhp5 » May 5th, 2014, 9:50 am

Where them stones at in HP or streamwood? They dead it's a kings world , come thru hanover park Blvd and pinetree f*ck familia stones yall don't exist in hp or streamwood

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 5th, 2014, 11:37 pm

I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY IN STREAM WOOD

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » May 6th, 2014, 7:33 am

Seems like da n*ggas claiming FS on here either phony or not in tune. I was told by Pelons nephew that FS were never part of BPS they just cousins and were given the go head on using da stone name. And its true that FS ang Kings cool with eachother Familias only into it with LKst and whoever rides with them. I was also told that that war started cause some Kings with rank from LKst got jumped by some folks annd that the rest of LKst didn't give a f*ck and wouldn't back em so they flipped Familia Stone and that caused slotta animosity between them and after some run ins with eachother they went to war. And as far as Slice I was told he got killed for setting up a ranking FS to get robbed for some weight at his crib and they knew exactly where da sh*t was so stone knew Slice had something 2 do with it since he was 1 of da only ones who knew where he kept his sh*t so dude had Slice hit in retaliation. I will say Familias sheisty as hell and bang eachother more than anything, them n*ggas shot Pelon's nephew in da stomach just cause he was drunk and wouldn't throw FS up at them.
SGDn Tk

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 6th, 2014, 12:36 pm

YEAH THE FS AINT PART OF THE BPSN TWO DIFF MOBS JUST WIT STONE IN THEY NAME. THEY DO SHARE OTHER sh*t BUT I AINT SPEAKIN ON THAT ON HERE LOL THE ONLY TIME I MET SOME FS WAS IN COUNTY OR IN STREAMWOOD.

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » May 7th, 2014, 7:27 pm

Where they be at in Streamwood though cause seems like lots of people say they're out there but I used to work over there and I never saw em posted.

SGDn Tk

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 7th, 2014, 7:35 pm

MY OLD b*tch SAID THEY USED TO BE DEEP IN AN APT BY SOME BIG a$$ GROCERY STORE MET A COUPLE OF EM

mickeydiamonds
fresh meat

Post by mickeydiamonds » June 10th, 2014, 10:53 pm

Excuse me, I have heard about these Familia Stones living in MN right now. They live in New Hope. I was wondering if Im considered a member after going through some trials for them. I at one time knew about some really good marijuana, and they seemed to have taken interest in me.

I met some Puerto Ricans in a bar, although most members appeared to be Mexican and White. Possibly Blacks too. They told me they were gonna "get me", and I took it as a more positive type of initiation thing. But it also may have had to do with something I said on a different occasion while intoxicated.

These guys would follow me around in public after that, and sniff and cough. Black males would show me their butts and do bird calls really loud while I would walk through the neighborhood. I knew they were watching me, but I wasnt scared and I was getting ready to work together with them. I was recieving harassment emails at the time though, and all of my Caucasion friends seemed to be upset with me over something. These caucasions werent the type of people I wanted in my business, because they are gonna get too loud and get me in trouble with my church.

I started to get upset at the stalking performed by these gang members over time, so I attempted suicide and wound up in a mental hospital. Somehow I wound up in a ward with other gang members, and they were inside of the hospital sexually harassing me. The doctors seemed to be working in unicen with this particular street gang.

This all resulted in my ex wife divorcing me, and I havent seen one penny in alimony. I know it has something to do with some of these Blacks, who are Familia Stones. I heard I was a member of the gang, and I may have been tricked.

I live on 40th and Oregon in New Hope MN. There graffiti was everywhere. How did they end up in my neighborhood? Jesus as well as teachers seem to be working for them...

STFU
underboss

Post by STFU » June 13th, 2014, 9:32 am

They should of kept your a$$ in the ward or hospital your in bad shape mentally.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » June 13th, 2014, 2:55 pm

whiteBrazer666
captain

Post by whiteBrazer666 » June 15th, 2014, 5:28 pm

FSK pop out goofys :rip2:

ChiTownGooN
fresh meat

Post by ChiTownGooN » March 29th, 2015, 10:30 am

Are they still around streamwood or Hanover park? Haven't seen any since a while.

charismaticdon
associate

Post by charismaticdon » April 3rd, 2015, 8:12 pm

??????