INSANE CITY THE BIRTH PLACE OF 974

Ancient
boss

Re: INSANE CITY THE BIRTH PLACE OF 974

Post by Ancient » December 31st, 2013, 11:14 pm

@ K Ville. I'm good Man Man! 63rd and Talman used to be T-Tight City GDs. They stayed into it wit Insane E and'nem. Lil "Odie" had to move around (he was a T-Tight). Ghost Town GDs was on 59th called themselves Ghotti Boys; big adds ring of the Folks putting each others heads down! That's why we were moving so swift through that boy. Main focus was on each other. I'm loading up a couple mags to shoot when the bell ring 12. Gat fun buns, bottles, blunts, we in it. Two Times! T Squared! Mathematically Sound! Eastside! 14 Year of the Nations! # Carry Our Traditions!

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » January 1st, 2014, 2:14 am

Chicago is a small city very small smaller than you know.
I know you @kev. It's only 3 houses on the s/s of that block it was
one on the north side of 65th off damen then the corner of damen was a old store
Its empty. Now i know everyone on that block the only house that no body knew
was off the alley your young so that's the house you stayed in you no longer live their
but that's you. Or you moved from the other house that's gone now. Either way I know you

Lord Geechee
lieutenant

Post by Lord Geechee » January 1st, 2014, 2:49 am

When Colors came out while i was in Jr High, we thought Blood n Crips was knock off People n Folks!

My Step Brother did a report on Grap street in H.S. And we laughed about them and the other L.A gangs.

In the 90's Do or Die the book on Bloods n Crips enlighten us about L.A. T Rogers was in that book and he spoke on Being BPSN from chi who moved to Cali.

The gds new Concept came in 83 so only Insane were VLs, to be an ole head Moe how did you miss all i've said and i was a youngan then... I rotated S.S when CSA was still Strong dnt remember any honoring of Bloods period :2cents:

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » January 1st, 2014, 3:49 am

Ok VIC vl run the show
everyone hate bloods
and I don't know nothing.

O yeah VLK FROM HERE OUT TELL THE LORDS YOU STARTED THIS

KevillCrazy
foot soldier

Post by KevillCrazy » January 1st, 2014, 12:30 pm

G Blood wrote:Chicago is a small city very small smaller than you know.
I know you @kev. It's only 3 houses on the s/s of that block it was
one on the north side of 65th off damen then the corner of damen was a old store
Its empty. Now i know everyone on that block the only house that no body knew
was off the alley your young so that's the house you stayed in you no longer live their
but that's you. Or you moved from the other house that's gone now. Either way I know you
Yes bruh I stayed in da 2story house right off da alley

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » January 1st, 2014, 1:17 pm

G, Lord Geechee was bringing further clarification from his experiences. Nobody said you don't know what cha saying. Our circles are small but very large. If you ask 10 Brothers from the S Team about wearing red bandannas, you will probably get 5-6 different answers. We Eastside! Pridefull and Independent! We started doing it for representing only! Ang( Yes the P) used to tie'em around his Tims. Buy a brand new Gucci or Pelle leather and tie it around the sleeve. Gang banging if you didn't have a hat on. Cat Eyed Terrence and G Bull kept them on the rear view mirror cause if they caught a opp, or stain they snatch the rag down, park, and do that to ya. Could we please be done with sh*t. All these events took place in the mid early 90's when I was a shawty. RIP P Ang and G Bull(creator of No Limit). Before the Blood fad for Eastsiders.

six6thdisciple
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » January 1st, 2014, 1:42 pm

Lil jay stacked da I when he made that competition sh*t in the beginning...and :shrug: Bossville???...and don't dirk and keef remind you of bunz and knowledge of Belly with dat whole bond money thing??? :stoned: ...

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » January 1st, 2014, 3:34 pm

Bloods is slob sh*t huh :lmao:

Lets talk about how the vice lords say they "run sh*t " but gotta be half way folks (claming insane ) or best buddys with folks 2 even survive in Chicago then outside of Chicago they blend in with bloods and sh*t :lmao: :shrug:

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » January 1st, 2014, 5:55 pm

KevillCrazy wrote:I'm from 65th & Claremont and even lived on 65th & Damen. And them Gds from Insane City are just GDs not IGDs their hood is just called Insane City that's it.

I told you exactly where you stayed.
But you still underestimateing me
what you want to know what house you stayed
inon Claremont who's your sister who's
your mother it's best to say I know what I'm talking
about your 18 ok I watched the whole hood change on that note
have a nice life I'm really in this
unlike any body you know I don't care if they killed someone it most likely
was a accident I can't say any more about it but know im not lying.

I hate this web site I hate young people y'all don't listen

KevillCrazy
foot soldier

Post by KevillCrazy » January 1st, 2014, 6:32 pm

@G Blood that's the 1 of the 1st post I made in this thread..you must didn't see when Ancient co-signed what you said & clarified it for me

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » January 1st, 2014, 6:42 pm

ALL WELL STAR.
PARDON THE BODY
I GOT TO CALM DOWN THIS HOW THEY TOOK MY TITLE
TH 1ST TIME LOL

six6thdisciple
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » January 1st, 2014, 7:31 pm

G "blood" is a East Coast Blood :cheer: basically...being stone that's kinda :facepalm: he should claim a 10 point...no diss to E.B.Bz :lol: ...

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » January 2nd, 2014, 2:35 am

Lol these fruit cakes still got my name in they d*ck suckers?...f*ck wrong whit me? g blood you a goofie...VLK but aint killed one of the brothers :smh: :facepalm: and @ jersey stay yo nut a$$ in the EC section lord .. we aint honoring the slob sh*t :lmao: :lmao: Biiitccchhh !!!.

Lord Geechee
lieutenant

Post by Lord Geechee » January 2nd, 2014, 3:30 am

If you want to Know did CSA honor Bloods ask C.M. Son Brother on F.B.
AGAIN the B & C wave missed Chicago after Chicago & during the 90's roll out
I did not meet Full Blown B & C until i went to Job Corps in St Louis in 96 , yet East St was still Chicago Mobs
In St Louis Bloods ran with gds and R60's with Lords, but both respected Chi Mobs because many ole heads had Roots in the Chi Tradition.

The diss was unbecoming of an Ole Head (if you are one) butinin my Time S.S. Stones and Lords were united period our People Alliance ment something on the Streets and behin those Walls!
My Politics come from the late 80's to Mid 90''s before i became a Nomad traversing the Southlands.

Chi people link up wherever we meet, People n Folks clique up on some Chi Town Love period
Real "Wise Guys" leave their beefs in the City, link up with those more familiar to them.
I'll say Tennessee is only non Midwest/Great Lakes spot we fall in with our respective mobs, tho "Wise Guys" still honor our Chi town roots over our Franchise Brothers, that is what it is.

Idk know You Stone or The J Devil dude, yall ain't killed none of my Line so save the Blanking of my Mob, i dn BlankLo y'all Mobs so save the Keyboard tough guy stuff. As far as i remember S.S Lords have always held our own due to small numbers, yeah we Run the W.S. But e ddnt run around claiming we run every thing, that's how you feel when you see The Golden Brotherhood Shining on here, yes we got Strong pride in our Nation and our lines, but we also realistic :2cents:

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » January 2nd, 2014, 7:50 am

@lord gee I'm am a old head with a bad temper.
your boy fin been nothing but disrespectful
Then you was rude I never said it was Bloods out here
but bloods impact a lot of sh*t in Chicago despite what people
are claiming to save face. Im honest n*ggas doing it just to do it

Now all well.
My area is not cool with lords not at all
we lost a lot of moes to lords as well as they lost a lot of lords
I got a lot of lord buddy's real talk when the moes was about to touch
the lords I stopped it over 5 times now if n*ggas want to come on here saying
sh*t like they saying it be what it will be
im on the west side all the time I'm all well with a lot of lords folks and souls
but I don't have to be so PARDON ones if you took offense

This n*gga say moes should be folks
n*gga are sign is the 5 we don't do sh*t else we don't throw no letters or other
or any other funny things we are the 5 are laws Nobel Drew Ali laws

REDRUM 91
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » January 2nd, 2014, 9:10 am

@g slob..get it right goofy,bloods impacted YOU and the lame n*ggas in yo circle,not the city

And how u a old head yet you getting influenced by dipset? smmfh,thats why the kids today dont honor sh*t now becuz of old weak a$$ clowns like you..a real og dont follow trends & fads,especially one from the 80's..

IDGNF
general

Post by IDGNF » January 2nd, 2014, 11:00 am

G Blood wrote:@lord gee I'm am a old head with a bad temper.
your boy fin been nothing but disrespectful
Then you was rude I never said it was Bloods out here
but bloods impact a lot of sh*t in Chicago despite what people
are claiming to save face. Im honest n*ggas doing it just to do it
This the hoodup, this what u was suppose to lead with n*gga. Same way O.T. n*ggas question why chicago n*ggas feel some type a way about not having bloods and crips, at the same time O.T. n*ggas wish bloods and crips pop up in chicago so muhfuckin bad. So once u mention chicago and bloods in the same sentence hoodup n*ggas gone run with it.

n*ggas be trying to 'save face' because this the hood up, sh*t that go on in one section of even a neighborhood dont go on in the other. Like in some sections u apparently have old heads claiming they sh*t was boring and had to find some new and in other sections u got n*ggas who wont allow shorties on the block with a whole bunch of extra sh*t.

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » January 2nd, 2014, 11:19 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: called his a$$ G SLOB WICH=GANGSTA DISCIPLE BLOODS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » January 2nd, 2014, 11:27 am

@ g slob.. I know why your name is G 'BLOOD" you watched to many dip set videos aki lol :lmao: you lost law. and why your b*tch a$$ speaking on personal sh*t about 22 12 on here ? tryina low key sneak diss and sh*t... I aint on here talking about how I seen stones get they fucking shoulders stomped together :lmao: you a b*tch sir...yes you is naum ahk :lmao: n*gga we Extend our 5 to and face da east to...your point goofey?

....?
underboss

Post by ....? » January 2nd, 2014, 12:13 pm

KevillCrazy wrote:@Day1 No lie bruh I've seen da sh*t with my own eyes Mfr beating them Breeds a$$ in da hallway after that last bell rang then chased they a$$ until they reached the end of 66th then like a week later one of my guys came and told me Da Breeds had just got the a$$ stomped out in the lunch room Ion see why mfr just ain't gone drop outta school nbs
Lbs n*gga talm bout whats goin on in school and sh*t. What about in nem fields? Yall aint onnat with breed nem, dont tell me yo goof a$$ from offa maryland?