prospect

INSANE CITY THE BIRTH PLACE OF 974

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 12:41 am

Hope y'all new that!!!

G Blood
prospect

Re: INSANE CITY THE BIRTH PLACE OF 974

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 1:32 am

TWENTY74 wrote::bow: they say that sh*t fake General tell em ur a bit older u was out there :2cents: :rasta:

Gds been around since forever. But in my age I guy named shaq started the new movement
he stayed on 64 damen. He made everyone gd
a guy named JUNE BUG started the INSANES in 79 he stayed on 65th horn
it was just guys from are blocks we never knew it would grow so fast and so far.

Well junebug had a way with words not a hella fide fighter but was good with his hands.
but his brother james would knock yo a$$ out.lol. so we just all hung with them I was about 7 junebug was about 15
so we was proud to hang with him. Around this time the breeds just got started... like in 81/82 on
Winchester so on the otheside (boco) it was breeds gd so n*ggas was like man I'm Maniac
JUNE BUG was like sh*t I'm INSANE and that was it Insane n*gga no lie.
Maniac was Breeds INSANE was gds that's how we knew who was who.
This is when the big brake up happen B.G.D it was BDs around just Maniacs and Insane.

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 1:42 am

G Blood wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote::bow: they say that sh*t fake General tell em ur a bit older u was out there :2cents: :rasta:

Gds been around since forever. But in my age I guy named shaq started the new movement
he stayed on 64 damen. He made everyone gd
a guy named JUNE BUG started the INSANES in 79 he stayed on 65th horn
it was just guys from are blocks we never knew it would grow so fast and so far.

Well junebug had a way with words not a hella fide fighter but was good with his hands.
but his brother james would knock yo a$$ out.lol. so we just all hung with them I was about 7 junebug was about 15
so we was proud to hang with him. Around this time the breeds just got started... like in 81/82 on
Winchester so on the otheside (boco) it was breeds gd so n*ggas was like man I'm Maniac
JUNE BUG was like sh*t I'm INSANE and that was it Insane n*gga no lie.

See B.Ds was east of us so we never seen them
the stones was north of us. Once in a while you'll see one.
man I got so many stories that you wouldn't believe.

Junk stories if you don't know junk your not INSANE period! (Junk yard dog)
Im proud to have been a part of this
Maniac was Breeds INSANE was gds that's how we knew who was who.
This is when the big brake up happen B.G.D it was BDs around just Maniacs and Insane.

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 1:55 am

TWENTY74 wrote:sh*t u a stone knowin more than most folks tho :bow: :lmao: they gonna kome in here say insane aint real it aint a gang bkuz of the youth n how they got that sh*t now :facepalm:

Lol yeah it's real the realist sh*t I ever seen I respect INSANEs I was born and raised by INSANEs
and Breeds. It's funny how I became a hook lol

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 2:07 am

TWENTY74. wrote:it was a lot of breeds out south in 80s n all? damn I know it be some but ya think breeds n souls wouldn't have a lot of heads outsouth especially back then :shrug: :bow: :rasta:

No souls really but a lot of breeds, breeds can adjust to any environment. As well as souls I think their the
2 smartest gangs. They have tyes with everyone without being a part of anything.

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 2:14 am

Yeah Larry's a smart man he knows what's best for the mob.

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 2:18 am

Damn now the 12 really hate me cuz im talk highly of G.Ds

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » December 30th, 2013, 4:13 am

since u stone and not bias and not on bullshit how u feel about 5 riding bloods?

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 11:06 am

jersey devil wrote:since u stone and not bias and not on bullshit how u feel about 5 riding bloods?

Y'all started a movement That impact the world. To be honest in Chicago we respect
what y'all started at least the stones did. We felt like it was a breath of fresh air. We didn't
know sh*t about a blood till y'all started. Lol my hole life was dip set man in Chicago we got Blood
stones because of y'all. Despite what they tell you that's why you hear so many stones
saying their bloods my Name came from y'all. I got worse when the 5 riding bloods was started

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 11:22 am

Lol I had moes wearing bandanas putting bandanas on poles. But we never said
What we felt about y'all west coast didn't like y'all not us. I never heard of a T Rodgers
till bloods up east. He's a stone he's a prince but he don't control what other do in their state.

EAST COAST BIGGEST PROBLEM IS THAT THEY CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT THEM
f*ck WHAT A OUTER TOWER SAY.

six6thdisciple
boss

Post by six6thdisciple » December 30th, 2013, 12:25 pm

Now Where's The Ancient One???... :shrug:

REDRUM 91
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » December 30th, 2013, 12:55 pm

:cmon: @ this n*gga talkin bout bloodstones being in the chi..when? Where? Why ain never heard of'em in the streets? if they out here they aint makin no noise at all and thats on everything i love

Real stones aint honoring that fufu a$$ sh*t, fukk outta here wit that dumb sh*t

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 1:18 pm

I'm a real Stone it's out here. I never said I started the blood Stones but I do believe
That my impact influnced it in a way.
It's blood Stones on 51st by damen no lie one killed a moe this year.
Im Black Stone I've been since 1984

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » December 30th, 2013, 1:35 pm

@G-Blood...You do know that the EC Bloods don't draw off LTPFJ?? And they "sex" women in to their ranks?? My opinion, OG Mack took Blood and People Nation concepts and f*cked it all up to represent a movement that was built on falsehoods and was also disrespectful to his people.. They rape their sisters and brutally attack innocent citizens..

You respect that demonstration??

NoIoveCity
foot soldier

Post by NoIoveCity » December 30th, 2013, 1:48 pm

G Blood wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:sh*t u a stone knowin more than most folks tho :bow: :lmao: they gonna kome in here say insane aint real it aint a gang bkuz of the youth n how they got that sh*t now :facepalm:

Lol yeah it's real the realist sh*t I ever seen I respect INSANEs I was born and raised by INSANEs
Fufu a$$ n*gga u and twenty74 die brick die

NoIoveCity
foot soldier

Post by NoIoveCity » December 30th, 2013, 2:01 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
NoIoveCity wrote:
G Blood wrote:

Fufu a$$ n*gga u and twenty74 die brick die
:lmao: don't worry u'll die before me tho 9 times out of 10 u got shot at yesterday knowin what nation u in :lmao: ....I'll still be here n die brick f*ck donuts n insanes :cmon: cipes,rocks 3k must I keep going??
Just quit u a downsouth gd talking bout killing holy city lords smh what uneeda do is kill urself f*ck n*gga

NoIoveCity
foot soldier

Post by NoIoveCity » December 30th, 2013, 2:09 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::lmao: if I say die donuts bricks bdk f*ck cipes 3k what u think I really am fool :lmao: n ur late a$$ just now seeing dat go take your yung lame a$$ back outside n keep on dodging shots I make more noise than u n ur street :shoot: :lmao: :rasta: n downsouth when yall kopy all ourshit u probably in a hitsquad bricksquad 1017 yungmoney sh*t :smh:
U one of dem f*ck n*ggas tryna claim insane smh u a b*tch n*gga take yo ho* a$$ back to da downsouth section f*ck boi

G Blood
prospect

Post by G Blood » December 30th, 2013, 2:17 pm

quote="day1unity"]@G-Blood...You do know that the EC Bloods don't draw off LTPFJ?? And they "sex" women in to their ranks?? My opinion, OG Mack took Blood and People Nation concepts and f*cked it all up to represent a movement that was built on falsehoods and was also disrespectful to his people.. They rape their sisters and brutally attack innocent citizens..

You respect that demonstration??[/quote]

No Sir!!
I understand that they was uniting black to fight L.K
but if I was up north I'll side with the kings. Because we rep the 5.

See a lot of people don't understand it's not what gang your in but what benefits you best.

NoIoveCity
foot soldier

Post by NoIoveCity » December 30th, 2013, 2:52 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
NoIoveCity wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote::lmao: if I say die donuts bricks bdk f*ck cipes 3k what u think I really am fool :lmao: n ur late a$$ just now seeing dat go take your yung lame a$$ back outside n keep on dodging shots I make more noise than u n ur street :shoot: :lmao: :rasta: n downsouth when yall kopy all ourshit u probably in a hitsquad bricksquad 1017 yungmoney sh*t :smh:
U one of dem f*ck n*ggas tryna claim insane smh u a b*tch n*gga take yo ho* a$$ back to da downsouth section f*ck boi
ur hypocrite a$$ im not responding to u for the fact u dissin the south n using f*ck n*gga dats our sh*t lame a$$ n*gga why u didn't say fufu or goofy??? get the f*ck on since u do dat ima troll n piss u off more :lmao: :rasta: .whats ur nation tho u a cipe or weak a$$ insane I know u aint no 4oe or moe soo...
U dummy when did i diss da south but since u mention it f*ck da south "f*ck n*gga"

Quiet-Q
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » December 30th, 2013, 2:57 pm

G Blood wrote:
jersey devil wrote:since u stone and not bias and not on bullshit how u feel about 5 riding bloods?

Y'all started a movement That impact the world. To be honest in Chicago we respect
what y'all started at least the stones did. We felt like it was a breath of fresh air. We didn't
know sh*t about a blood till y'all started. Lol my hole life was dip set man in Chicago we got Blood
stones because of y'all. Despite what they tell you that's why you hear so many stones
saying their bloods my Name came from y'all. I got worse when the 5 riding bloods was started
Lol online chi town n*ggahs don't like n*ggahs mentioning its BS & cs in the city..I guess they feel outta owners gonna call em dickriders...idk if you joking or being dead a$$ but if you being dead a$$...respect...need more real Chicago n*ggahs on this b*tch.......as far as east blood influence I knew of quite a few young guys who was on that flamed up/red raggin sh*t a few yrs back on them west side blocks on some lil Wayne/Jim Jones sh*t