The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Armando13124
corporal

The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 1:38 pm

It's because of thse F*ck*n monkey a$$ prietos out here.. These black people givin chicago a bad light.. When you tell someone outside of Chicago about our city, the first thing they think is about how these monkeys on the southside and west sides just killing everyone (they own communities really) and selling crack to their own mothers, shooting children and sh*t

and i aint racist we got plenty black folks but they dont even act like monkeys like you southside n*ggas. anyone who been throguh HP know that black people in HP dont act like the same monkeys out south or far west

you n*ggas started this gay a$$ sagging your pants so low u can see your booty and sh*t.. that sh*t is just gay.. that sh*t started in prison yards for homosexuals who wanted to get some dicking.. yall gay as f*ck for that

and most of the n*ggas on the southside stole all their sh*t from the SOuth.. from places like ATL, Louisana, New Orleans, Houston, Texas, etc/... with all that dread sh*t and whatnot

and say im lying then ur dumbass doesnt realize that all these southside muhfuckas came to chicago from the south way back in like the 1920s-1950s but yall never ceased copying sh*t from the south

you monkeys give chicago a bad name.. sure us ricans and even mexicans shoootin sh*t up and banging too but we not the ones that are on national news sheddnig bad light on our city.. its you f*cks and its sad cuz yall getting outlets in the music jus to promote this dumb sh*t even more

but really yo rap music sucks, it jus dumbing down yo own people.. chief keef a b*tch and is the first thing n*ggas think abouit when they think of chicago rap nowadays..

the only souhtisde rappers i respect is lil herb and lil bibby and maybe 1 or 2 others

seriously try to talk to somene outside of chicago and they dont even realize how diverse chiacgo is and how we got some of the best food and sh*t just becuase all these black people F*ck*n up the name of our great city

Armando13124
corporal

Re: The truth about why people look down on Chicago

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 1:40 pm

oh and for u f*cks tht are in HP

TOONIE ROTS

BAM BAM ROTS

ASK MARTHA HOW LOOSE SHE IS NOW AFTER WE DID HER IN

OH YEA LIL NATION AND PERRO ROTS TOO BICH :321: :shoot:

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » November 27th, 2013, 1:45 pm

Someone is mad ^ :lmao: :lmao: You feel better getting that off your chest.. Go outside and say that sh*t, it'll feel even better with a pumpkin head!! p*ssy

Armando13124
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 1:53 pm

day1unity wrote:Someone is mad ^ :lmao: :lmao: You feel better getting that off your chest.. Go outside and say that sh*t, it'll feel even better with a pumpkin head!! p*ssy
pumpkin head? thats a gd term u afuckin lame confused motha fucka. especially cuz u rocikin AVLN.. WHERE DEY DO THAT AT? INDIANA? LOL

u aint from the CHI

Aint no one rock AVLN in chicago since the 90s.. u either a C or a U or a T or a foe dumbass

and the VL out here let the kings walk around sayin vicelord killa LOL dumbass F*ck*n hooks.. u a softy

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » November 27th, 2013, 1:57 pm

You said I was 1 of 4 branches and I'm a dumbass :lmao: ol' retarded folks :killself:

Armando13124
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:02 pm

day1unity wrote:You said I was 1 of 4 branches and I'm a dumbass :lmao: ol' retarded folks :killself:

what th efuck are u talkin about. u got AVLN in ur tagline b*tch.. u a phony. i dont even think u bang.. useem confused as hell and ujus called me folks???? :sike:

:smh: u a real net banger.

IDGNF
general

Post by IDGNF » November 27th, 2013, 2:06 pm

What exactly do most you n*ggas do in Latino gangs? n*ggas have a shooting like every six months, y'all done traded y'all guns in for bricks and bottles, I mean power to you but at this point what's the point lmfao? Just stop bangin. be on the block dirty as hell but I'll be damned if a n*gga able to find even a sawbuck a da loud on y'all sh*t :lmao: tell one of y'all a$$ "aw yeah I got this loud from out west" and y'all be thirsty as sh*t

Armando13124
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:10 pm

IDGNF wrote:What exactly do most you n*ggas do in Latino gangs? n*ggas have a shooting like every six months, y'all done traded y'all guns in for bricks and bottles, I mean power to you but at this point what's the point lmfao? Just stop bangin. be on the block dirty as hell but I'll be damned if a n*gga able to find even a sawbuck a da loud on y'all sh*t :lmao: tell one of y'all a$$ "aw yeah I got this loud from out west" and y'all be thirsty as sh*t

we definitely dont sell crack or heroin to our own mothas and families

and we dont sag our pants like F*ck*n monkeys sticking our a$$ out on purpose (i still dont undesrtand that sh*t)

and all the black folks just like us.. they not like yall souhtside monkeys..

and we smart how we bang cuz u dumb f*cks shoot first cuz it aint sh*t to shoot in southside.. when no cops is around and cops take long as f*ck to show up

IDGNF
general

Post by IDGNF » November 27th, 2013, 2:16 pm

Aw I forgot to mention y'all can scream the sound off a camera & bend the sh*t out a street sign :lmao:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:17 pm

Maniacs don't sell crack to their own mothers? :lmao: :lmao: Some of the downest Latin Disciples were black, n*ggas use to hang in trees maplewood and leymone was one of the downest yakk hoods. You guys were grimey to until the hipsters and yuppies took over all your hoods in humboldt, wicker and bucktown :lmao:

and f*ck what the media says chicago was worse in the 90s. and you latino gangbangers living off the hype blacks make in chicago and every other city

Armando13124
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:20 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:Maniacs don't sell crack to their own mothers? :lmao: :lmao: Some of the downest Latin Disciples were black, n*ggas use to hang in trees maplewood and leymone was one of the downest yakk hoods. You guys were grimey to until the hipsters and yuppies took over all your hoods in humboldt, wicker and bucktown :lmao:

and f*ck what the media says chicago was worse in the 90s. and you latino gangbangers living off the hype blacks make in chicago and every other city
we still go down a$$ black folkz fk umean and ur dumbass confused.. thast the east side of humboldt park thast gettin gentrified btich im on keystone f*ck boy.. and u aint latino with a name like chucky? f*ck outta here.. stop grippin them prietos nuts yo a$$ prob somewehre on the far northside lame n*gga

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:21 pm

I know mad n*ggas from Keystone, what you go by? :lmao: You latinos make chicago look bad with those gangbang city videos :lmao: "n*gga we out here n*gga n*gga n*gga" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Armando13124
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:24 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:I know mad n*ggas from Keystone, what you go by? :lmao: You latinos make chicago look bad with those gangbang city videos :lmao: "n*gga we out here n*gga n*gga n*gga" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
if uknew anyone from keystone ur udmbass wouldnt be askin stupid questions. and we dont f*ck with neutrons nice try p*ssy

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:25 pm

I do n*gga, and their chief was black :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » November 27th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Hi I'm Chucky wrote:I know mad n*ggas from Keystone, what you go by? :lmao: You latinos make chicago look bad with those gangbang city videos :lmao: "n*gga we out here n*gga n*gga n*gga" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
hell nah :lmao: :lmao:

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Another black maniac chief in bucktown/wicker park.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1999 ... -marijuana

Hi I'm Chucky
underboss

Post by Hi I'm Chucky » November 27th, 2013, 2:27 pm

I wish I could say more, but on here is not the place. I'll expose your lame a$$ boy :lmao:

Armando13124
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:30 pm

ohw ait u the same n*gga who make threads on here everyday googling news articles

b*tch ur a F*ck*n nerd.. u dont bang u F*ck*n informant a$$ neutron.. googlign sh*t.. stop googling adn start banging dumb f*ck..

i aint been on this site more than a week and yo a$$ make like 3 threads everyday

f*ck OUTTA HERE SUBURBANITE n*gga. i dont know a single black person who google as many news articles or make as many topics o a forum as u..

oh wait u prob aint black u sound like a straight up beaner

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » November 27th, 2013, 2:30 pm

Chucky turnt all the way up!! Get em!! :lmao: :lmao:

Armando13124
corporal

Post by Armando13124 » November 27th, 2013, 2:32 pm

the dumbass googlign a$$ news reporting a$$ n*gga isnt even from chicago

he can suck m d*ck.. he a little beaner probably got glasses on when he use the computer :lmao: n*gga stay making topics about who got shot and who got killed f*ck outta here with yo googling a$$ self b*tch

we actually bang out here jus for yo dumb a$$ to go find an article on the internet about it and post it here to have a discussion with ur little online friends :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
this u :cheer:

cheerleading b*tch