la capone got his name from al capone

Post Reply
poled up
corporal
Posts: 291
Joined: November 8th, 2013, 2:50 pm

la capone got his name from al capone

Post by poled up » November 10th, 2013, 4:11 pm

la capone is a belizean bd 600 clique from englewood, chicago

rip to broski

belizeans put in work from la to ny to chiraq all the way back to belize, they bout that life :tiphat:

69MurdaMob
captain
Posts: 401
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Re: la capone got his name from al capone

Post by 69MurdaMob » November 10th, 2013, 4:16 pm

poled up wrote:la capone is a belizean bd 600 clique from englewood, chicago

rip to broski

belizeans put in work from la to ny to chiraq all the way back to belize, they bout that life :tiphat:
nawww he got his name from tony montana :cmon: *sarcasm*

u must be that K1ll4 Kali f*ggot overusing the " :tiphat: " like a muthaf*cka

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: la capone got his name from al capone

Post by Wild 100s Chris » November 10th, 2013, 4:26 pm

69MurdaMob wrote:
poled up wrote:la capone is a belizean bd 600 clique from englewood, chicago

rip to broski

belizeans put in work from la to ny to chiraq all the way back to belize, they bout that life :tiphat:
nawww he got his name from tony montana :cmon: *sarcasm*

u must be that K1ll4 Kali f*ggot overusing the " :tiphat: " like a muthaf*cka
i love how n*ggas be stealin my sh*t :smh: *sarcasm* :killself:

69MurdaMob
captain
Posts: 401
Joined: November 9th, 2013, 3:23 pm

Re: la capone got his name from al capone

Post by 69MurdaMob » November 10th, 2013, 4:27 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
69MurdaMob wrote:
poled up wrote:la capone is a belizean bd 600 clique from englewood, chicago

rip to broski

belizeans put in work from la to ny to chiraq all the way back to belize, they bout that life :tiphat:
nawww he got his name from tony montana :cmon: *sarcasm*

u must be that K1ll4 Kali f*ggot overusing the " :tiphat: " like a muthaf*cka
i love how n*ggas be stealin my sh*t :smh: *sarcasm* :killself:
u been fucking with this sight so long u been trade marking sh*t? :lol:

User avatar
100% TYRANT
fresh meat
Posts: 12
Joined: May 23rd, 2013, 5:49 am

Re: la capone got his name from al capone

Post by 100% TYRANT » August 29th, 2015, 10:51 am

poled up wrote:la capone is a belizean bd 600 clique from englewood, chicago

rip to broski

belizeans put in work from la to ny to chiraq all the way back to belize, they bout that life :tiphat:
:ohhh:

User avatar
Swervv 48
underboss
Posts: 1923
Joined: May 21st, 2016, 12:54 pm

Re: la capone got his name from al capone

Post by Swervv 48 » June 1st, 2017, 6:09 am

images (21)-2048x1152.jpg
images (21)-2048x1152.jpg (217.13 KiB) Viewed 563 times

Heisenberg
underboss
Posts: 1189
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: la capone got his name from al capone

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 7:35 pm

poled up wrote:
November 10th, 2013, 4:11 pm
la capone is a belizean bd 600 clique from englewood, chicago

rip to broski

belizeans put in work from la to ny to chiraq all the way back to belize, they bout that life :tiphat:
I GUESS LIL WAYNE IS DOMINICAN LOOK AT HIS HAT :rasta:
3:09

Post Reply