Chicago Close to becoming "Lil Oakland"

Khmer100
prince

Re: Chicago Close to becoming "Lil Oakland"

Post by Khmer100 » April 3rd, 2015, 7:28 am

CalChi818 wrote::facepalm: you're a F*ck*n goofy a$$ motherfucker...you just like that other n*gga Borinquen....putin their mugs all up on the net trying to proof something...you know you're gonna get clowned n*gga c'mon.... btw you need to go lift some weights n*gga....and yea come up with some money for a new wardrobe......

2002 called they want their shirts back... :lol:

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:
NoIoveCity wrote:p*ssy a$$ side busted head ??? smh lame a$$ white boi
:smh: Do I look white?

You a hella punk a$$ chavala... Fake a$$ Wannabe Chicago gangster... :lmao:
:drama:

EvanJellyDonut
underboss

Post by EvanJellyDonut » April 5th, 2015, 12:05 am

suwhoop status wrote:
Hi I'm Chucky wrote:They did swagger jack the beat :lol:
B, not only did they swagger jack the beat, they swagger jacked dey whole swag B. The whole flow, I even heard one of dem fools say "we never lacking" :lmao: even forked dey lingo

It's funny how that junky looking a$$ killa kali buster dodging this thread now :2cents:
nah I forgot about this sh*t and was busy trollin the f*ck out of the open, west coast, and east coast section til I got banned...

chillidog wrote::lmao: :lmao:

Ohhhhhhh my n*gga killa Kali is a F*ck*n net geek. he be posting in the GTA forums talkin bout when he gets his pc back he is going to mod his games, and he calls himself Ss4gogeta0 n*gga dragon ball z :facepalm:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/569893-gta-s ... s-stories/

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:25 AM
looks interesting... but instead of renaming the rifa... why not create an original gang... just like how both the stories games had their own original gangs....

an idea is a gang to mimic the 18st in LA... vagos were based on the maravilla (with their severe hatred for sur and the drug alliance with rifa (nortenos, maravilla had a part in helping them form...)
but yea an 18st similar gang would be interesting... maybe even something akin with MS...

just some ideas

i can toss you some mods when i get my pc back... maybe even do a few gang skins for said gangs.... icon14.gif

good luck
:shrug: yall actin like I cant do computer sh*t and game design sh*t along with other sh*t... :discust:

yea thats me so what... I even do game design and am a college student... yall actin like I gotta eat breath and sleep gang bangin 24/7

Im from Barrio Freeport Manor in South Sacramento... small a$$ hood that almost inactive cus n*ggas got too old and sh*t and moved on in they lives or they got arrested and sh*t...

:shrug:

Im 100% fake because I like computers and video games? Ok then :discust:

Money_Motivated
underboss

Post by Money_Motivated » April 6th, 2015, 11:12 pm

n*ggas fighting about who's city is worse :whaat:

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » April 8th, 2015, 9:19 am

Man jo they at least one hundred years behind us :facepalm:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 8th, 2015, 9:47 am

Oakland not even F*ck*n wit woodlawn lol hell thy not F*ck*n wit south shore :lol:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 8th, 2015, 9:58 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:Oakland not even F*ck*n wit woodlawn lol hell thy not F*ck*n wit south shore :lol:
I disagree hard on dat 1... they go 10x harder than L.a.. then if u including blacks n Mexicans who still have the closest cartel connects besides texas :lol:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 8th, 2015, 10:04 am

T Ochoa wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:Oakland not even F*ck*n wit woodlawn lol hell thy not F*ck*n wit south shore :lol:
I disagree hard on dat 1... they go 10x harder than L.a.. then if u including blacks n Mexicans who still have the closest cartel connects besides texas :lol:
Oakland is overated, them two hoods in Chicago i jus named go waaay harder then the entire city of Oakland lol
And i take offense to "CHICAGO BECOMING LIL OAKLAND" LMAO Oakland need to bow down and pay respect to the motherland

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 8th, 2015, 10:16 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
Oakland is overated, them two hoods in Chicago i jus named go waaay harder then the entire city of Oakland lol
And i take offense to "CHICAGO BECOMING LIL OAKLAND" LMAO Oakland need to bow down and pay respect to the motherland
but see I ain't tryin to diss, or trollin like whoever made the thread, oak and the bay go hard.. real hard...u naming them 2 hoods ,they'll get demolish if it was all out war ,but the laws will hit them boys harder bkuz they cartel connected with better sh*t.trust me that's most chicanos tho in cali n texas.....naming it lil Oakland was diss respectful to tho.it goes both ways but Oakland don't needs to bowdown to Chicago do some research ,which I know most of u don't.. Detroit n n.o by rates go harder than ya'll..n right now dem small towns near mehico border line in texas, etc got no LAWS. cartels done killed dem all.bra Chicago ain't world deadliest place :tiphat: :shrug: :lol:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 8th, 2015, 11:29 am

Theres not a place in America thats anywhere near chicago period, if our hoods had the same population as 3rd world countries we would be worse than them too, we started gangbanging and we are gang bang city not Oakland so yes they need to bow down feel me? Detroit new Orleans and Oakland got higher rates because there way smaller in population compared to Chicago so you cant compare that but compare the neighborhoods in Chicago to Detroit new Orleans and oakland, example.......in 2012 Detroit had a murder rate of 43per100k
And new Orleans had a murder rate of 35per 100k
But Woodlawn had a murder rate of 68per100k,
Woodlawn go harder than new Orleans and Detroit and Oakland

Money_Motivated
underboss

Post by Money_Motivated » April 9th, 2015, 1:20 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:Theres not a place in America thats anywhere near chicago period, if our hoods had the same population as 3rd world countries we would be worse than them too, we started gangbanging and we are gang bang city not Oakland so yes they need to bow down feel me? Detroit new Orleans and Oakland got higher rates because there way smaller in population compared to Chicago so you cant compare that but compare the neighborhoods in Chicago to Detroit new Orleans and oakland, example.......in 2012 Detroit had a murder rate of 43per100k

come on bruh, chicago is bad but you never been to no jamaica, puerto rico, mexico etc....chicago is not that bad :2cents:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 9th, 2015, 1:25 am

Stevie_Wonder wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:Theres not a place in America thats anywhere near chicago period, if our hoods had the same population as 3rd world countries we would be worse than them too, we started gangbanging and we are gang bang city not Oakland so yes they need to bow down feel me? Detroit new Orleans and Oakland got higher rates because there way smaller in population compared to Chicago so you cant compare that but compare the neighborhoods in Chicago to Detroit new Orleans and oakland, example.......in 2012 Detroit had a murder rate of 43per100k

come on bruh, chicago is bad but you never been to no jamaica, puerto rico, mexico etc....chicago is not that bad :2cents:
bra, don't tell dis dumb a$$ scipe a$$ n*gga nothing :facepalm: :smh: ..he a NEW PROFILE, WE GOT THOUSANDS OF THREADS WITH MURDER STATS IN THE OPEN HOOD SECTION, NO NEED TO KEEP TYPING THE SAME THING..... he is WRONG LIKE HELL N BIAS... n*gga SAID GO HARDER THAN 3RD WORLD KOUNTRIES BUT DET IS THE WORST PLACE IN THE MIDWEST.. N HOW U GONNA COMPARE NEIGHBORHOODS TO A CITY, THEN ?? U STILL WRONG DUDE. FACE IT .YA'LL AINT DAT DEADLY. N YA'LL GOT THE SOFTEST RACIST sh*t GOING ON UPTHERE.. YA'LL AINT GOT NO ROUGH REAL OUTWEST MEXICANS, N ALL.. :lol: AND HE WRONG LIKE HELL ,ITS BEEN THREADS IN DA OPEN HOOD SECTION SHOWIN DOGTOWN, OR SOME GANGS IN NY IN DA 1800S , N GANGS OUT IN CALI .. :whaat:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 9th, 2015, 7:31 am

T Ochoa wrote:
Stevie_Wonder wrote:

bra, don't tell dis dumb a$$ scipe a$$ n*gga nothing :facepalm: :smh: ..he a NEW PROFILE, WE GOT THOUSANDS OF THREADS WITH MURDER STATS IN THE OPEN HOOD SECTION, NO NEED TO KEEP TYPING THE SAME THING..... he is WRONG LIKE HELL N BIAS... n*gga SAID GO HARDER THAN 3RD WORLD KOUNTRIES BUT DET IS THE WORST PLACE IN THE MIDWEST.. N HOW U GONNA COMPARE NEIGHBORHOODS TO A CITY, THEN ?? U STILL WRONG DUDE. FACE IT .YA'LL AINT DAT DEADLY. N YA'LL GOT THE SOFTEST RACIST sh*t GOING ON UPTHERE.. YA'LL AINT GOT NO ROUGH REAL OUTWEST MEXICANS, N ALL.. :lol: AND HE WRONG LIKE HELL ,ITS BEEN THREADS IN DA OPEN HOOD SECTION SHOWIN DOGTOWN, OR SOME GANGS IN NY IN DA 1800S , N GANGS OUT IN CALI .. :whaat:
dont try to dickride this other n*gga comment just so you can feel like you got some back up lol i could careless what you think you never been to Chicago and never will and again Chicago started gangs shorty, and why the f*ck are you bringing up ny when there larges gang is the latin kings a Chicago gang :facepalm: just like the black stones came to LA and set up shop lol THREAD CLOSED

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 9th, 2015, 1:37 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
Stevie_Wonder wrote:

dont try to dickride this other n*gga comment just so you can feel like you got some back up lol i could careless what you think you never been to Chicago and never will and again Chicago started gangs shorty, and why the f*ck are you bringing up ny when there larges gang is the latin kings a Chicago gang :facepalm: just like the black stones came to LA and set up shop lol THREAD CLOSED
dumb a$$ cipe u kan't read, for sh*t, I brought up ny sayin they had the oldest black gang in 1800s. so kut it out..and boi the black stones u kan go to the west section ,get out the Midwest section ya'll heads be stuck up ya'll asses, when ya'll leave the Midwest region ya'll be getting robbed n extorted boi.. its plenty cali n*ggas ,sayin Chicago n*ggas go to l.a and is non factors besides u ain't takin no choppas to L.a or ny when the south got more choppas than all ya'll... only thang ya'll worry about n karry is a F*ck*n 40 caliber with 30 rounds. :cmon: :killself: .. black stones in L.a still bloods n they aint the hardest n aggressive slob set over there either.. :cmon:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 9th, 2015, 1:59 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
Stevie_Wonder wrote:

dumb a$$ cipe u kan't read, for sh*t, I brought up ny sayin they had the oldest black gang in 1800s. so kut it out..and boi the black stones u kan go to the west section ,get out the Midwest section ya'll heads be stuck up ya'll asses, when ya'll leave the Midwest region ya'll be getting robbed n extorted boi.. its plenty cali n*ggas ,sayin Chicago n*ggas go to l.a and is non factors besides u ain't takin no choppas to L.a or ny when the south got more choppas than all ya'll... only thang ya'll worry about n karry is a F*ck*n 40 caliber with 30 rounds. :cmon: :killself: .. black stones in L.a still bloods n they aint the hardest n aggressive slob set over there either.. :cmon:
Your saying ny had gangs in the 1800s like that makes them spevol Chicago also had gangs since the 1800s, i mean Chicago did create gangs so, black stones set up shop in LA, i already said that but ima keep saying it lol, black stones had the jungleson lock and turned that hood into a zoo, and weather there a dominant gang or not they still set up sho there PERIOD! CHICAGO n*ggas come out the Midwest region nd n*ggas d*ck ride us just like you do when your offline :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 9th, 2015, 2:03 pm

:cmon: Chicago didn't create gangs, they known for mobs/nations, u don't even know sh*t, but since u bd, west-up with a screening right now. u know yo 10 commandments lil scipe? all yo laws, pledges spit something to me? ima katch u up in your own history, bkuz I KNOW U DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON , AND sh*t OUTSIDE THE MIDWEST.. YO LIES N INFO IS WRONG... question to see will u get it right, when the first bdn was an alliance, what was freeman banging back then ?? :ohhh:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 9th, 2015, 3:50 pm

T Ochoa wrote::cmon: Chicago didn't create gangs, they known for mobs/nations, u don't even know sh*t, but since u bd, west-up with a screening right now. u know yo 10 commandments lil scipe? all yo laws, pledges spit something to me? ima katch u up in your own history, bkuz I KNOW U DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON , AND sh*t OUTSIDE THE MIDWEST.. YO LIES N INFO IS WRONG... question to see will u get it right, when the first bdn was an alliance, what was freeman banging back then ?? :ohhh:
Boi you think ima spit my lit ect over the internet to some unknown charecter? Stop it just stop it

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 9th, 2015, 5:23 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote::cmon: Chicago didn't create gangs, they known for mobs/nations, u don't even know sh*t, but since u bd, west-up with a screening right now. u know yo 10 commandments lil scipe? all yo laws, pledges spit something to me? ima katch u up in your own history, bkuz I KNOW U DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON , AND sh*t OUTSIDE THE MIDWEST.. YO LIES N INFO IS WRONG... question to see will u get it right, when the first bdn was an alliance, what was freeman banging back then ?? :ohhh:
Boi you think ima spit my lit ect over the internet to some unknown charecter? Stop it just stop it
the first questions I asked was lit, so im out of line, but the rest is kalled "history" and things dat happened.. dats kommon knowledge plus if gdn lit is all over the web, n bds still DISCIPLES, SHARE PART SAME LIT :cmon: :killself: ..... ur a dumb a$$ cipe 90 baby who an out of towner knows more than u :lol: .......mooney montana knows more than u 2 fool.. excuse me for using Cipe word but im dat type of n*gga when im mad to diss myself ,race, whatever...so #1, this is a history question... who was the first Almighty alliance or nation b4 the stones/lords had it ?? #2.. what was freeman bangin back then in 61,62 ?? who was a bd with higher rank than freeman back then ,even tho freeman is a king now???? :cmon: kommon knowledge

Money_Motivated
underboss

Post by Money_Motivated » April 10th, 2015, 12:50 am

Here you go, the worst hoods in america. As you can see chicago not in the top 10. Atl, Detroit, New Jersey and some other southern cities are in the top 10.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighb ... hborhoods/

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 10th, 2015, 9:28 am

Them hoods you have a 1 in 10 chance of becoming a victim, but when Chicago had the most dangerous hood in America in 2010 you had a 1 in 4 chance of being a victim of a violent crime :lol: so none of the hoods are as bad as a Chicago hood,
Try again

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 10th, 2015, 9:42 am

Stevie_Wonder wrote:Here you go, the worst hoods in america. As you can see chicago not in the top 10. Atl, Detroit, New Jersey and some other southern cities are in the top 10.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighb ... hborhoods/
And i been to half of these hoods on the list, i lived in Atlanta for a whole year that hood they got listed as number 3 is called Pittsburgh and its not like any hood in Chicago lol i been to Detroit and that hood they got listed is not that dangerous
See im not going off a list im goin off personal experience