Chicago Close to becoming "Lil Oakland"

universalbrotha
fresh meat

Re: Chicago Close to becoming "Lil Oakland"

Post by universalbrotha » April 12th, 2015, 8:56 am

T Ochoa wrote:boi u aint got nobody from Chicago koming to MACON GA, DIS MY CITY N UNLIKE OTHERS ON HERE, I ACTUALLY GOT POWER N SAYSO :lol: IN MY WHOLE CITY !!! ALL SIDES OF TOWN HAVE MY IMPACT ON IT, I KAN SLIDE ALL OVER DA 478 AREA KODE WHICH IS ALL OF MACON,WARNER ROBINS ,CENTRAL GEORGIA PERIOD BELONGS TO ME.. N I TOLD U WEST MAKON n*gga, WHERE YO n*gga FROM DA CHI AT? HIDING UNDER DOWNSOUTH G&D n*ggas ,BUT IN CHICAGO YA'LL DOWN TALK DOWNSOUTH GDS FOR BANGIN 720 :lol: :ohhh:
:lol: you the n*gga that got power? :whaat: the n*gga thats always online trolling and all in chicago's business. :lmao: n*ggas sweet

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 12th, 2015, 1:58 pm

universalbrotha wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:boi u aint got nobody from Chicago koming to MACON GA, DIS MY CITY N UNLIKE OTHERS ON HERE, I ACTUALLY GOT POWER N SAYSO :lol: IN MY WHOLE CITY !!! ALL SIDES OF TOWN HAVE MY IMPACT ON IT, I KAN SLIDE ALL OVER DA 478 AREA KODE WHICH IS ALL OF MACON,WARNER ROBINS ,CENTRAL GEORGIA PERIOD BELONGS TO ME.. N I TOLD U WEST MAKON n*gga, WHERE YO n*gga FROM DA CHI AT? HIDING UNDER DOWNSOUTH G&D n*ggas ,BUT IN CHICAGO YA'LL DOWN TALK DOWNSOUTH GDS FOR BANGIN 720 :lol: :ohhh:
:lol: you the n*gga that got power? :whaat: the n*gga thats always online trolling and all in chicago's business. :lmao: n*ggas sweet
unlike u and all Chicago profiles on here, yupp I do got power city-wide.. :lol: a new bd profile huh, when supa savage ain't posting on here, don't worry about the sh*t I type on here, I BEEN TYPING THE SAME sh*t SINCE LAST YEAR N SAYIN DIS IN CHICAGO n*ggas FACE DOWN HERE, ETC.. :lol: U KAN KOME WITH SUPER SAVAGE, TO MACON DOWN HERE ..N FIND A NEW WHOLE IN YO a$$ BOI.... U AINT GOT ENOUGH GUNS INDIVIDUALLY TO BEEF WITH ME EITHER, ONLY SOUTH n*ggas DO N CARTELS NOT NO POOR BLACK MIDWEST n*gga WITH A .40 CALIBER :wtf: :whaat: :cmon:

universalbrotha
fresh meat

Post by universalbrotha » April 12th, 2015, 2:33 pm

im not a bd :tiphat: n macon gives n*ggas that argue online about cities they never be in power? :shrug: sounds more embarrassing to me, who would look up to n*ggas that seriously troll online and netbangs to n*ggas across the country.

:salute: macon

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 12th, 2015, 2:47 pm

universalbrotha wrote:im not a bd :tiphat: n macon gives n*ggas that argue online about cities they never be in power? :shrug: sounds more embarrassing to me, who would look up to n*ggas that seriously troll online and netbangs to n*ggas across the country.

:salute: macon
see ,where u wrong n differ at, is online IN GEORGIA IF U TALK sh*t, U KAN DIE!!! IF U REAL BKUZ OUR PULL UP GAME TOO STRONG IN GEORGIA, SO SUPA SAVAGEE SAID HE LIVED IN ATLANTA N HIS HOMIE RIGHT NOW IN MACON, I WANNA SEE WESTUP N SHOW THE WHOLE HOODUP U KAN DIE FROM LIVING IN GEORGIA N TALKIN sh*t ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . BUT HE SKARD, IF U WANNA KOME DOWN TO ATL ATLEAST LET ME KNOW , BKUZ IN MY CITY OF MACON, IM LIKE FARC, LOS ZETAS AROUND HERE... U BETTER BE A STRAPPED UP RACIST WHITE ,OR CARTELS TO f*ck WITH ME BRA NO LIE, IM ASKING DUDE WHAT STREET THEY LIVE ON SO I KAN DRIVE N RECORD DIS sh*t,, IM 3-D TYPE OF ACTION HOMIE. STICK TO GETTIN BANG ON IN CHICAGO BY LEG SHOOTING .32, HIGH POINT 9MM a$$ n*ggas :whaat:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » January 22nd, 2016, 1:04 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:
chillidog wrote::lmao: :lmao:

Ohhhhhhh my n*gga killa Kali is a F*ck*n net geek. he be posting in the GTA forums talkin bout when he gets his pc back he is going to mod his games, and he calls himself Ss4gogeta0 n*gga dragon ball z :facepalm:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/569893-gta-s ... s-stories/

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:25 AM
looks interesting... but instead of renaming the rifa... why not create an original gang... just like how both the stories games had their own original gangs....

an idea is a gang to mimic the 18st in LA... vagos were based on the maravilla (with their severe hatred for sur and the drug alliance with rifa (nortenos, maravilla had a part in helping them form...)
but yea an 18st similar gang would be interesting... maybe even something akin with MS...

just some ideas

i can toss you some mods when i get my pc back... maybe even do a few gang skins for said gangs.... icon14.gif

good luck
chillidog wrote:oh sh*t this n*gga interest is video game designing and modding pcs..
I knew it i wasnt buying his lame act for sh*t. just by the way the n*gga dress u can tell he a lame. plus the n*gga have no tats either.
killa kali just been :behead: :jerk:
http://gtaforums.com/user/594603-ss4gogeta0/
:facepalm: n*gga I said Im a game designer hella times on here... you act like yall really found something new... that I was keepin it a secret...

and what does that prove? What a n*gga cant design games and be from the hood? :smh:

Jus cuz I aint influenced by rap like yall dont mean I aint who I said I am...

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=89449&p=1334697#p1334697

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89450&p=1334152#p1334152

Also that aint my FB... thats a mixed FB shared between 8 dfferent people... :facepalm:

https://www.facebook.com/Ss4gogeta0

Thats my FB
Lmao this when chili first started getting at Jordan in 2013