Chicago Close to becoming "Lil Oakland"

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Re: Chicago Close to becoming "Lil Oakland"

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 10th, 2015, 7:23 pm

EvanJellyDonut wrote::ohhh:

Oakland still go 40x harder...

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J_w12OJtmWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Oakland only hard to Oakland n*ggas lol my uncle is a truck driver who goes all over the world and he did street business in Oakland "its nothing like the chi" was his exact words
Find me a hood in Oakland were you have a 1 in 4 chance of bing a victim of a violent crime like chicago, dont wory ill wait :lol:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 10th, 2015, 7:30 pm

and boi Chicago aint cracked 500 bodies in years, ya'll going down just like all big cities murder rate going down .. :cmon: ,u kan't talk or brag, u's a 90 baby, u wasn't doing sh*t or adding to the murder rate in the 90s.. :foh: :behead: .sound like a nerd sayin post something with stats.. a city with 2.7 million people n 422 murders ain't tough at all boi.. u don't do no research like I said texas border towns will run thru yo city :whaat:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 10th, 2015, 7:31 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote::cmon: Chicago didn't create gangs, they known for mobs/nations, u don't even know sh*t, but since u bd, west-up with a screening right now. u know yo 10 commandments lil scipe? all yo laws, pledges spit something to me? ima katch u up in your own history, bkuz I KNOW U DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON , AND sh*t OUTSIDE THE MIDWEST.. YO LIES N INFO IS WRONG... question to see will u get it right, when the first bdn was an alliance, what was freeman banging back then ?? :ohhh:
Boi you think ima spit my lit ect over the internet to some unknown charecter? Stop it just stop it
the first questions I asked was lit, so im out of line, but the rest is kalled "history" and things dat happened.. dats kommon knowledge plus if gdn lit is all over the web, n bds still DISCIPLES, SHARE PART SAME LIT :cmon: :killself: ..... ur a dumb a$$ cipe 90 baby who an out of towner knows more than u :lol: .......mooney montana knows more than u 2 fool.. excuse me for using Cipe word but im dat type of n*gga when im mad to diss myself ,race, whatever...so #1, this is a history question... who was the first Almighty alliance or nation b4 the stones/lords had it ?? #2.. what was freeman bangin back then in 61,62 ?? who was a bd with higher rank than freeman back then ,even tho freeman is a king now???? :cmon: kommon knowledge

been over 24 hours and u still aint answered it ,fake a$$ cipe ,u don't know what hood or city is worse in America, u ain't been on here 2013, 2014, same threads, same stats been on here and open hood section move around b4 u type on here.. :2cents:
i haven't answered it and im not going to lol who the f*ck you pose to be n*gga??? You aint my og i aint gotta answer your questions i kno u feel safe cuz we on the net cuz on my homie i would have pushed ya sh*t back for tryna check me like you got that type of authority and calling me fake and you really jus made yourself look like a goofy talking bout i aint been on here to kno what city is worse lmao n*gga im not a house n*gga like you i be everywhere so i can say whats worse or not, go put in some work goofy then maybe ill give you some respect and answer your questions shorty

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 10th, 2015, 7:35 pm

boi u aint pushin no gds n moes sh*t back, TRY WITH THEM FIRST, MY ARSENAL N FIREPOWER TOO MUCH FOR SOME OF YA'LL PISTOL PACKING a$$ n*ggas.. WE #30 KAL NAVY SEALS AROUND HERE, U AINT SCARRING ME IT BE 20 n*ggas GETTIN SHOT IN SHITAGO N ONLY 2 DEAD, DA f*ck #LEG SHOOTER CAPITAL. WHEN IN N.O IT BE 1 n*gga ,WITH 1 CHOPPA KILLING 7 n*ggas BY HIS SELF, DATS WHY WE REALER DOWN HERE .#FUCKUMEAN.. CIPE a$$ n*gga U DONT KNOW sh*t, U DONT KNOW FREEMAN WAS A BKC BACK IN DA 60S N WHO WAS 2ND IN KOMMAND WITH DONISE B4 HIM, BUT ON HERE TALKIN sh*t ABOUT MURDER RATES LEARN YO OWN CITY FIRST B4 U SPEAK ON DA REST OF THE KOUNTRY :cmon: :killself: .U AIN'T GOT ENOUGH GUNS TO DO sh*t TO ME ESPECIALLY ME VS 1, WITH OUT YO FRIENDS N WITHOUT MY n*ggas. U'LL LOSE ERRTIME N f*ck YO TRUCK DRIVING UNCLE

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 10th, 2015, 7:37 pm

AND U DIDNT STAY IN NO ATLANTA FOR NO DAMN YEAR, I KAN TELL , UNLIKE SHITAGO n*ggas, I MOVE AROUND MY WHOLE STATE :cmon: :killself:

Lord Geechee
lieutenant

Post by Lord Geechee » April 10th, 2015, 7:40 pm

Are dudes really bragging on their city's depravity? Like that's some sh*t to be proud of, This Entity was established to defend and give too the inner dyaspora communities not become a pestilence! And to let some fool gas y'all into proving y'all worst plays into the Fed Puppet master stiring y'all up :2cents: :tiphat:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 10th, 2015, 7:55 pm

T Ochoa wrote:boi u aint pushin no gds n moes sh*t back, TRY WITH THEM FIRST, MY ARSENAL N FIREPOWER TOO MUCH FOR SOME OF YA'LL PISTOL PACKING a$$ n*ggas.. WE #30 KAL NAVY SEALS AROUND HERE, U AINT SCARRING ME IT BE 20 n*ggas GETTIN SHOT IN SHITAGO N ONLY 2 DEAD, DA f*ck #LEG SHOOTER CAPITAL. WHEN IN N.O IT BE 1 n*gga ,WITH 1 CHOPPA KILLING 7 n*ggas BY HIS SELF, DATS WHY WE REALER DOWN HERE .#FUCKUMEAN.. CIPE a$$ n*gga U DONT KNOW sh*t, U DONT KNOW FREEMAN WAS A BKC BACK IN DA 60S N WHO WAS 2ND IN KOMMAND WITH DONISE B4 HIM, BUT ON HERE TALKIN sh*t ABOUT MURDER RATES LEARN YO OWN CITY FIRST B4 U SPEAK ON DA REST OF THE KOUNTRY :cmon: :killself: .U AIN'T GOT ENOUGH GUNS TO DO sh*t TO ME ESPECIALLY ME VS 1, WITH OUT YO FRIENDS N WITHOUT MY n*ggas. U'LL LOSE ERRTIME N f*ck YO TRUCK DRIVING UNCLE
all that sh*t sound good but im sayin what city/state you in?

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 10th, 2015, 8:20 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:boi u aint pushin no gds n moes sh*t back, TRY WITH THEM FIRST, MY ARSENAL N FIREPOWER TOO MUCH FOR SOME OF YA'LL PISTOL PACKING a$$ n*ggas.. WE #30 KAL NAVY SEALS AROUND HERE, U AINT SCARRING ME IT BE 20 n*ggas GETTIN SHOT IN SHITAGO N ONLY 2 DEAD, DA f*ck #LEG SHOOTER CAPITAL. WHEN IN N.O IT BE 1 n*gga ,WITH 1 CHOPPA KILLING 7 n*ggas BY HIS SELF, DATS WHY WE REALER DOWN HERE .#FUCKUMEAN.. CIPE a$$ n*gga U DONT KNOW sh*t, U DONT KNOW FREEMAN WAS A BKC BACK IN DA 60S N WHO WAS 2ND IN KOMMAND WITH DONISE B4 HIM, BUT ON HERE TALKIN sh*t ABOUT MURDER RATES LEARN YO OWN CITY FIRST B4 U SPEAK ON DA REST OF THE KOUNTRY :cmon: :killself: .U AIN'T GOT ENOUGH GUNS TO DO sh*t TO ME ESPECIALLY ME VS 1, WITH OUT YO FRIENDS N WITHOUT MY n*ggas. U'LL LOSE ERRTIME N f*ck YO TRUCK DRIVING UNCLE
all that sh*t sound good but im sayin what city/state you in?[/quote]

boi IM IN DA HARDEST SPOT IN GEORGIA f*ck U MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!, WHERE WE DONT DRESS LIKE NY,CHICAGO N L.A n*ggas WITH THESE SIZE SMALL TRU'S ON AND X.L SHIRTS.!!! WHERE WE AIN'T GAY N KISSING YA'LL ASSES.. JUST GUESS IT ,WHERE GUCCI MANE NEEDS SECURITY AND JEEZY b*tch a$$ DO 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON THE WESTSIDE OF MY CITY, WHERE WE SAY f*ck ALL SOUTHSIDES OF ALL CITIES BKUZ WE SO USED TO BANGIN ON SOUTHSIDE OF ATLANTA N MACON n*ggas!!!!!!!!!!! N U FROM DA SOUTHSIDE OF SHITAGO SO U KNOW ITS f*ck U 10X HARDER !!! WEST MACON n*ggas GOT A MENTALITY LIKE JUAREZ ,MEXICO NOT WESTSIDE CHICAGO, WHERE THEY BE SKARD OF SOUTHSIDE n*ggas N BOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!! WE JUST AS PETTY, WITH CHOPPAS

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 10th, 2015, 8:25 pm

Lord Geechee wrote:Are dudes really bragging on their city's depravity? Like that's some sh*t to be proud of, This Entity was established to defend and give too the inner dyaspora communities not become a pestilence! And to let some fool gas y'all into proving y'all worst plays into the Fed Puppet master stiring y'all up :2cents: :tiphat:
man, on some real sh*t, I don't argue with n*ggas like u, U.e, ancient, and older REAL BANGERS ON HERE, ITS ALWAYS DA RETARDED a$$ 90 BABIES, SO I APOLIGIZE TO U FAM, I KNOW WHO U ARE, I BEEN ON HERE SINCE 2013, AND IT'S ALWAYS A NEW PROFILE KOMING ON HERE WITH THIS f*ck sh*t. SUPERSAVAGEE I TOLD DIS CIPE a$$ n*gga, HE POSTING THE SAME sh*t DAT WAS ON HERE 2012,2013, & 2014.. SO TO YA'LL I APOLIZE, IMA 80'S BABY BUT I STILL KAN GET SUPER CHILDISH N sh*t, DIS MAN SUPERSAVAGEE A DUMB a$$ BD.. HE SAID CHICAGO GO HARDER THAN MEXICO,JAMAICA ,HAITI N ALL. :cmon:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 10th, 2015, 9:05 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
all that sh*t sound good but im sayin what city/state you in?[/quote]

boi IM IN DA HARDEST SPOT IN GEORGIA f*ck U MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!, WHERE WE DONT DRESS LIKE NY,CHICAGO N L.A n*ggas WITH THESE SIZE SMALL TRU'S ON AND X.L SHIRTS.!!! WHERE WE AIN'T GAY N KISSING YA'LL ASSES.. JUST GUESS IT ,WHERE GUCCI MANE NEEDS SECURITY AND JEEZY b*tch a$$ DO 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON THE WESTSIDE OF MY CITY, WHERE WE SAY f*ck ALL SOUTHSIDES OF ALL CITIES BKUZ WE SO USED TO BANGIN ON SOUTHSIDE OF ATLANTA N MACON n*ggas!!!!!!!!!!! N U FROM DA SOUTHSIDE OF SHITAGO SO U KNOW ITS f*ck U 10X HARDER !!! WEST MACON n*ggas GOT A MENTALITY LIKE JUAREZ ,MEXICO NOT WESTSIDE CHICAGO, WHERE THEY BE SKARD OF SOUTHSIDE n*ggas N BOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!! WE JUST AS PETTY, WITH CHOPPAS
You stay in macon???? What part? I got a homie from the chi that just moved down there im supposed to be visiting him this summer! Aint that a considonce lol you gotta number so we can link up?

EvanJellyDonut
underboss

Post by EvanJellyDonut » April 11th, 2015, 12:07 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J_w12OJtmWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Oakland only hard to Oakland n*ggas lol my uncle is a truck driver who goes all over the world and he did street business in Oakland "its nothing like the chi" was his exact words
Find me a hood in Oakland were you have a 1 in 4 chance of bing a victim of a violent crime like chicago, dont wory ill wait :lol:
:2cents:

Acorn projects, Muder Dubs, Shady 80s, Ghost Town especially :shrug:

non stop 90s be calm and rollin hundreds be aight...

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 11th, 2015, 12:27 am

boi u aint got nobody from Chicago koming to MACON GA, DIS MY CITY N UNLIKE OTHERS ON HERE, I ACTUALLY GOT POWER N SAYSO :lol: IN MY WHOLE CITY !!! ALL SIDES OF TOWN HAVE MY IMPACT ON IT, I KAN SLIDE ALL OVER DA 478 AREA KODE WHICH IS ALL OF MACON,WARNER ROBINS ,CENTRAL GEORGIA PERIOD BELONGS TO ME.. N I TOLD U WEST MAKON n*gga, WHERE YO n*gga FROM DA CHI AT? HIDING UNDER DOWNSOUTH G&D n*ggas ,BUT IN CHICAGO YA'LL DOWN TALK DOWNSOUTH GDS FOR BANGIN 720 :lol: :ohhh:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 11th, 2015, 1:14 am

T Ochoa wrote:boi u aint got nobody from Chicago koming to MACON GA, DIS MY CITY N UNLIKE OTHERS ON HERE, I ACTUALLY GOT POWER N SAYSO :lol: IN MY WHOLE CITY !!! ALL SIDES OF TOWN HAVE MY IMPACT ON IT, I KAN SLIDE ALL OVER DA 478 AREA KODE WHICH IS ALL OF MACON,WARNER ROBINS ,CENTRAL GEORGIA PERIOD BELONGS TO ME.. N I TOLD U WEST MAKON n*gga, WHERE YO n*gga FROM DA CHI AT? HIDING UNDER DOWNSOUTH G&D n*ggas ,BUT IN CHICAGO YA'LL DOWN TALK DOWNSOUTH GDS FOR BANGIN 720 :lol: :ohhh:
Whats ya number? 4Nem in macon itching for some action

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 11th, 2015, 1:17 am

:rip2:
EvanJellyDonut wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:

:2cents:

Acorn projects, Muder Dubs, Shady 80s, Ghost Town especially :shrug:

non stop 90s be calm and rollin hundreds be aight...
:rip2:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 11th, 2015, 1:22 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:boi u aint got nobody from Chicago koming to MACON GA, DIS MY CITY N UNLIKE OTHERS ON HERE, I ACTUALLY GOT POWER N SAYSO :lol: IN MY WHOLE CITY !!! ALL SIDES OF TOWN HAVE MY IMPACT ON IT, I KAN SLIDE ALL OVER DA 478 AREA KODE WHICH IS ALL OF MACON,WARNER ROBINS ,CENTRAL GEORGIA PERIOD BELONGS TO ME.. N I TOLD U WEST MAKON n*gga, WHERE YO n*gga FROM DA CHI AT? HIDING UNDER DOWNSOUTH G&D n*ggas ,BUT IN CHICAGO YA'LL DOWN TALK DOWNSOUTH GDS FOR BANGIN 720 :lol: :ohhh:
:whaat: what street n hood they in , and i'll let u know if its in macon, :lmao: what street they on,i'll pull up

JG7414
prospect

Post by JG7414 » April 11th, 2015, 1:54 am

This is the problem with a lot N*ggaz now a days N*ggaz don't want to act like men. And it be the same one who claim they're a man but want to act so damn childish. Come as you are and leave as you are, a man regardless if this is the net or the streets. What, N*ggaz be forgetting that they supposed to conduct themselves like a man when they come on the net? And some of you N*ggaz on this site be F*ck*n hypocrites, talking down on N*ggaz for being childish and what not and you be the one doing the same sh*t. Ready to drop a n*gga over some net bullshit. Wasting time and energy over what a n*gga said on the net (smh). Use that time and energy on getting to the money, at the end of day that's what it's all about and that hasn't changed and it will never change. It seems like a lot N*ggaz be forgetting that sh*t.

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 11th, 2015, 2:10 am

T Ochoa wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
:whaat: what street n hood they in , and i'll let u know if its in macon, :lmao: what street they on,i'll pull up
Gimmie your number, they gone tell you were they at

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 11th, 2015, 2:11 am

T Ochoa wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
Gimmie your number, they gone tell you were they at

JG7414
prospect

Post by JG7414 » April 11th, 2015, 2:20 am

It's funny how N*ggaz want to act so damn tough and it's always the one who be flexing the hardest acting all tough ends up becoming Da Vic and it's always for some dumb sh*t. When your ego becomes bigger than who you are or really are. And stop all this comparing sh*t, there's real N*ggaz in every city and state it's just that some cities and states have more real N*ggaz than others, you understand me?! If you going to talk down on Da Land, then you are more then welcome to come find out and test your luck, but just remember to keep your hat straight when you come to Da Land. But you OTs shouldn't have anything worry since yall claim yall are men and big time Gz ha ha f*ck outta here

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 11th, 2015, 2:28 am

JG7414 wrote:It's funny how N*ggaz want to act so damn tough and it's always the one who be flexing the hardest acting all tough ends up becoming Da Vic and it's always for some dumb sh*t. When your ego becomes bigger than who you are or really are. And stop all this comparing sh*t, there's real N*ggaz in every city and state it's just that some cities and states have more real N*ggaz than others, you understand me?! If you going to talk down on Da Land, then you are more then welcome to come find out and test your luck, but just remember to keep your hat straight when you come to Da Land. But you OTs shouldn't have anything worry since yall claim yall are men and big time Gz ha ha f*ck outta here
Paxtown gd?