Chicago Close to becoming "Lil Oakland"

JG7414
prospect

Re: Chicago Close to becoming "Lil Oakland"

Post by JG7414 » April 11th, 2015, 2:33 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
JG7414 wrote:It's funny how N*ggaz want to act so damn tough and it's always the one who be flexing the hardest acting all tough ends up becoming Da Vic and it's always for some dumb sh*t. When your ego becomes bigger than who you are or really are. And stop all this comparing sh*t, there's real N*ggaz in every city and state it's just that some cities and states have more real N*ggaz than others, you understand me?! If you going to talk down on Da Land, then you are more then welcome to come find out and test your luck, but just remember to keep your hat straight when you come to Da Land. But you OTs shouldn't have anything worry since yall claim yall are men and big time Gz ha ha f*ck outta here
Paxtown gd?
Who wanna know?

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 11th, 2015, 11:02 am

:cmon: im da only person in macon on here, bos--mob is too but I think he's in Chicago, so what street n hood @ dis cipe a$$ bd :killself: ..just tell me what street dude n hood, im not fina give out my number so u kan be kalling me n texting me witcha bored a$$ :lmao: .... what street they own bra??? :lol: no chi n*ggas in macon, probably Atlanta. then what they bdn .if u say yes, I know u lying, if u say they gds which it has been plenty gds back n forth coming here I may believe u . but u is a bd.. a gdk bd. so I know u lying, once again :ohhh:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 11th, 2015, 2:01 pm

T Ochoa wrote::cmon: im da only person in macon on here, bos--mob is too but I think he's in Chicago, so what street n hood @ dis cipe a$$ bd :killself: ..just tell me what street dude n hood, im not fina give out my number so u kan be kalling me n texting me witcha bored a$$ :lmao: .... what street they own bra??? :lol: no chi n*ggas in macon, probably Atlanta. then what they bdn .if u say yes, I know u lying, if u say they gds which it has been plenty gds back n forth coming here I may believe u . but u is a bd.. a gdk bd. so I know u lying, once again :ohhh:
Nevermind, you scary

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 12th, 2015, 12:26 am

DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote::cmon: im da only person in macon on here, bos--mob is too but I think he's in Chicago, so what street n hood @ dis cipe a$$ bd :killself: ..just tell me what street dude n hood, im not fina give out my number so u kan be kalling me n texting me witcha bored a$$ :lmao: .... what street they own bra??? :lol: no chi n*ggas in macon, probably Atlanta. then what they bdn .if u say yes, I know u lying, if u say they gds which it has been plenty gds back n forth coming here I may believe u . but u is a bd.. a gdk bd. so I know u lying, once again :ohhh:
Nevermind, you scary
bra what street they own how is im scary, but u kan't even put a street they own ,bkuz u don't know nobody in macon, and u never lived in Atlanta....if u tell me what hood, ill go to searching n know forreal if some Chicago n*ggas in macon, bkuz that word will go around fast especially to me in MY CITY... ASK THEM WHAT HOOD THEY IN THEN... what they is gd's ??i'll found out myself ,what age range they is, since u think im fina type out my number for no reason.. nawl what street they own, if u kan give me that, i'll take kare of the rest by going over there.. :2cents: :smh: :cmon:

universalbrotha
fresh meat

Post by universalbrotha » April 12th, 2015, 8:46 am

T Ochoa wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:
DaSuperSavage wrote:Oakland not even F*ck*n wit woodlawn lol hell thy not F*ck*n wit south shore :lol:
I disagree hard on dat 1... they go 10x harder than L.a.. then if u including blacks n Mexicans who still have the closest cartel connects besides texas :lol:
Oakland is overated, them two hoods in Chicago i jus named go waaay harder then the entire city of Oakland lol
And i take offense to "CHICAGO BECOMING LIL OAKLAND" LMAO Oakland need to bow down and pay respect to the motherland
but see I ain't tryin to diss, or trollin like whoever made the thread, oak and the bay go hard.. real hard...u naming them 2 hoods ,they'll get demolish if it was all out war ,but the laws will hit them boys harder bkuz they cartel connected with better sh*t.trust me that's most chicanos tho in cali n texas.....naming it lil Oakland was diss respectful to tho.it goes both ways but Oakland don't needs to bowdown to Chicago do some research ,which I know most of u don't.. Detroit n n.o by rates go harder than ya'll..n right now dem small towns near mehico border line in texas, etc got no LAWS. cartels done killed dem all.bra Chicago ain't world deadliest place :tiphat: :shrug: :lol:
you aint from oakland/the bay or chicabo :shrug: but you got all these opinions. :facepalm: n*gga aint in the game but wanna speak on it :lol: "do some research" this n*gga be lookin up all types of statistics sayin he intune, gangland a$$ n*gga jail documentary watchin a$$ n*gga. what kind of MAN sit on a computer all day discussin other cities politics and arguing with other MEN online? this is a whole new level of f*ck n*gga activities :cmon:

universalbrotha
fresh meat

Post by universalbrotha » April 12th, 2015, 8:56 am

T Ochoa wrote:boi u aint got nobody from Chicago koming to MACON GA, DIS MY CITY N UNLIKE OTHERS ON HERE, I ACTUALLY GOT POWER N SAYSO :lol: IN MY WHOLE CITY !!! ALL SIDES OF TOWN HAVE MY IMPACT ON IT, I KAN SLIDE ALL OVER DA 478 AREA KODE WHICH IS ALL OF MACON,WARNER ROBINS ,CENTRAL GEORGIA PERIOD BELONGS TO ME.. N I TOLD U WEST MAKON n*gga, WHERE YO n*gga FROM DA CHI AT? HIDING UNDER DOWNSOUTH G&D n*ggas ,BUT IN CHICAGO YA'LL DOWN TALK DOWNSOUTH GDS FOR BANGIN 720 :lol: :ohhh:
:lol: you the n*gga that got power? :whaat: the n*gga thats always online trolling and all in chicago's business. :lmao: n*ggas sweet

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 12th, 2015, 1:58 pm

universalbrotha wrote:
T Ochoa wrote:boi u aint got nobody from Chicago koming to MACON GA, DIS MY CITY N UNLIKE OTHERS ON HERE, I ACTUALLY GOT POWER N SAYSO :lol: IN MY WHOLE CITY !!! ALL SIDES OF TOWN HAVE MY IMPACT ON IT, I KAN SLIDE ALL OVER DA 478 AREA KODE WHICH IS ALL OF MACON,WARNER ROBINS ,CENTRAL GEORGIA PERIOD BELONGS TO ME.. N I TOLD U WEST MAKON n*gga, WHERE YO n*gga FROM DA CHI AT? HIDING UNDER DOWNSOUTH G&D n*ggas ,BUT IN CHICAGO YA'LL DOWN TALK DOWNSOUTH GDS FOR BANGIN 720 :lol: :ohhh:
:lol: you the n*gga that got power? :whaat: the n*gga thats always online trolling and all in chicago's business. :lmao: n*ggas sweet
unlike u and all Chicago profiles on here, yupp I do got power city-wide.. :lol: a new bd profile huh, when supa savage ain't posting on here, don't worry about the sh*t I type on here, I BEEN TYPING THE SAME sh*t SINCE LAST YEAR N SAYIN DIS IN CHICAGO n*ggas FACE DOWN HERE, ETC.. :lol: U KAN KOME WITH SUPER SAVAGE, TO MACON DOWN HERE ..N FIND A NEW WHOLE IN YO a$$ BOI.... U AINT GOT ENOUGH GUNS INDIVIDUALLY TO BEEF WITH ME EITHER, ONLY SOUTH n*ggas DO N CARTELS NOT NO POOR BLACK MIDWEST n*gga WITH A .40 CALIBER :wtf: :whaat: :cmon:

universalbrotha
fresh meat

Post by universalbrotha » April 12th, 2015, 2:33 pm

im not a bd :tiphat: n macon gives n*ggas that argue online about cities they never be in power? :shrug: sounds more embarrassing to me, who would look up to n*ggas that seriously troll online and netbangs to n*ggas across the country.

:salute: macon

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 12th, 2015, 2:47 pm

universalbrotha wrote:im not a bd :tiphat: n macon gives n*ggas that argue online about cities they never be in power? :shrug: sounds more embarrassing to me, who would look up to n*ggas that seriously troll online and netbangs to n*ggas across the country.

:salute: macon
see ,where u wrong n differ at, is online IN GEORGIA IF U TALK sh*t, U KAN DIE!!! IF U REAL BKUZ OUR PULL UP GAME TOO STRONG IN GEORGIA, SO SUPA SAVAGEE SAID HE LIVED IN ATLANTA N HIS HOMIE RIGHT NOW IN MACON, I WANNA SEE WESTUP N SHOW THE WHOLE HOODUP U KAN DIE FROM LIVING IN GEORGIA N TALKIN sh*t ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . BUT HE SKARD, IF U WANNA KOME DOWN TO ATL ATLEAST LET ME KNOW , BKUZ IN MY CITY OF MACON, IM LIKE FARC, LOS ZETAS AROUND HERE... U BETTER BE A STRAPPED UP RACIST WHITE ,OR CARTELS TO f*ck WITH ME BRA NO LIE, IM ASKING DUDE WHAT STREET THEY LIVE ON SO I KAN DRIVE N RECORD DIS sh*t,, IM 3-D TYPE OF ACTION HOMIE. STICK TO GETTIN BANG ON IN CHICAGO BY LEG SHOOTING .32, HIGH POINT 9MM a$$ n*ggas :whaat:

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » January 22nd, 2016, 1:04 am

.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:
chillidog wrote::lmao: :lmao:

Ohhhhhhh my n*gga killa Kali is a F*ck*n net geek. he be posting in the GTA forums talkin bout when he gets his pc back he is going to mod his games, and he calls himself Ss4gogeta0 n*gga dragon ball z :facepalm:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/569893-gta-s ... s-stories/

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:25 AM
looks interesting... but instead of renaming the rifa... why not create an original gang... just like how both the stories games had their own original gangs....

an idea is a gang to mimic the 18st in LA... vagos were based on the maravilla (with their severe hatred for sur and the drug alliance with rifa (nortenos, maravilla had a part in helping them form...)
but yea an 18st similar gang would be interesting... maybe even something akin with MS...

just some ideas

i can toss you some mods when i get my pc back... maybe even do a few gang skins for said gangs.... icon14.gif

good luck
chillidog wrote:oh sh*t this n*gga interest is video game designing and modding pcs..
I knew it i wasnt buying his lame act for sh*t. just by the way the n*gga dress u can tell he a lame. plus the n*gga have no tats either.
killa kali just been :behead: :jerk:
http://gtaforums.com/user/594603-ss4gogeta0/
:facepalm: n*gga I said Im a game designer hella times on here... you act like yall really found something new... that I was keepin it a secret...

and what does that prove? What a n*gga cant design games and be from the hood? :smh:

Jus cuz I aint influenced by rap like yall dont mean I aint who I said I am...

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=89449&p=1334697#p1334697

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=89450&p=1334152#p1334152

Also that aint my FB... thats a mixed FB shared between 8 dfferent people... :facepalm:

https://www.facebook.com/Ss4gogeta0

Thats my FB
Lmao this when chili first started getting at Jordan in 2013