Re: sosa talkin that 'amighty' sh*t,folks wearin dey sh*t to da

Post by G Mac » April 14th, 2016, 3:43 pm

Keef autistic.that explains everything

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: sosa talkin that 'amighty' sh*t,folks wearin dey sh*t to

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 14th, 2016, 4:37 pm

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:Spanish :lmao: awl man don't do it like dat ,that will be a kold day in hell a tsunami will kome wipe out usa if its no more blacks ya'll n da stones must gone wipe em out :shrug: . all the media attention the bds getting n since gds all in da utube media worldstar for various reasons getting bottles of brisko lemon tea thrown at them :lol: the breeds n other nations wipe out before D's ..
Yea true I kno it a billion cipes but gds or bds dont even bang on the bros theyy be straight gk or bk sh*t yall gon kill off yall self
:umhm: oh how the good ole pork eating vicelords n black stones, done fell off :umhm: out west body count high as the south, n we know it's not v.L's getting they land back from prIIIde n the souls :umhm: or the G's.... ohhh :ohlawd: I know hooks ain't outwest ,smoking each other huh :discust: :whaat: , stones out south n east with internal conflicts too, it was just 2014 when all the hooks ,swearing outwest was fellowship for fins , no wars :umhm:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Re: sosa talkin that 'amighty' sh*t,folks wearin dey sh*t to

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » April 14th, 2016, 6:36 pm

G-unit 5neakers wrote:
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:Spanish :lmao: awl man don't do it like dat ,that will be a kold day in hell a tsunami will kome wipe out usa if its no more blacks ya'll n da stones must gone wipe em out :shrug: . all the media attention the bds getting n since gds all in da utube media worldstar for various reasons getting bottles of brisko lemon tea thrown at them :lol: the breeds n other nations wipe out before D's ..
Yea true I kno it a billion cipes but gds or bds dont even bang on the bros theyy be straight gk or bk sh*t yall gon kill off yall self
:umhm: oh how the good ole pork eating vicelords n black stones, done fell off :umhm: out west body count high as the south, n we know it's not v.L's getting they land back from prIIIde n the souls :umhm: or the G's.... ohhh :ohlawd: I know hooks ain't outwest ,smoking each other huh :discust: :whaat: , stones out south n east with internal conflicts too, it was just 2014 when all the hooks ,swearing outwest was fellowship for fins , no wars :umhm:
nah GDz biggest Opp is Cops :lol: