Anybody from cleveland?

jersey devil
superior

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by jersey devil » October 24th, 2013, 8:53 am

day1unity wrote:Didn't mean to say everyone on here be on what they say, but I believe a certain amount of brothers on here.. Real recognizes real, and can see through any type of bullshit.. But to the point, real life ain't nobody honoring that f*ck sh*t!! This isn't just online..
Real life aint honoring what? :lmao: it bloods who rock 5 everywhere and n*ggas ain't doing sh*t about it :shrug:

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » October 24th, 2013, 8:54 am

day1unity wrote:I'm done with ya shorty.. R.I.P.- Rest In Piss
Your very emotional :lmao:

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » October 24th, 2013, 9:05 am

Oh sh*t, there you are :lmao:

Everything I say on here, I say only online, and they same is true for everyone else too...Okay shorty

I gotta classes this morning.. Yeah I go to school, and hold status on the streets.. Live a real life p*ssy!!

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » October 24th, 2013, 9:27 am

Alright shorty don't sneak back in here talking that f*ck sh*t after I leave either.. I'm done with your games..

This sh*t is a wrap, you ain't really on anything.. R.I.P.

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » October 24th, 2013, 10:26 am

@Day1unity why u so emotional :shrug: listening. 2 drake. Huh :lol:

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » October 24th, 2013, 11:53 am

:lmao: This guy.. :killself:

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » October 24th, 2013, 8:37 pm

day1unity wrote::lmao: This guy.. :killself:
Emotional :lmao:

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » December 4th, 2013, 10:11 pm

#ho*

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » December 4th, 2013, 10:19 pm

day1unity wrote:#ho*
emotional over nothing you started the bullshit in this thread anyway :lol:

deadyourface
corporal

Post by deadyourface » December 4th, 2013, 11:55 pm

day1unity wrote:Is that set even called BSV?? I ain't even knowing?? What do they call themselves in the Jungles??

BPS. It's tagged all over the walls in the Jungles.

I was just there in October visiting my little brother, his people stay in that hood.
They don't bang 5 or any of that and wouldn't know what you were talking about.

My brother stay in the w/s R20s hood, which is shared with Deadend Harpy's 13.

If you get a dude in here from LA they could better tell you about the boundaries and what specific sets do to represent than I could, but that was an observation I made.

Thing about LA... you better know where you are at all times--2 streets over can mean your life when the night falls.

Banging in Chi is different than banging in LA... Both places are to be respected for their culture and movements although it seems that Chi dudes get active way quicker.

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » December 5th, 2013, 11:30 am

deadyourface wrote:
day1unity wrote:Is that set even called BSV?? I ain't even knowing?? What do they call themselves in the Jungles??

I was just there in October visiting my little brother, his people stay in that hood.

If you get a dude in here from LA they could better tell you about the boundaries and what specific sets do to represent than I could, but that was an observation I made.

Thing about LA... you better know where you are at all times--2 streets over can mean your life when the night falls.

Banging in Chi is different than banging in LA... Both places are to be respected for their culture and movements although it seems that Chi dudes get active way quicker.
:tiphat: REAL sh*t, RESPECT!! That's pretty much every city I've been in, the actual city.. Midwest suffers from segregation to a certain extent.. Like block to block.. There be a few whites here and there in the hoods but not like that, go two blocks over be nice as f*ck.. Definitely gotta know your whereabouts.. I appreciate your response!!

deadyourface
corporal

Post by deadyourface » December 5th, 2013, 7:40 pm

day1unity wrote:
deadyourface wrote:

:tiphat: REAL sh*t, RESPECT!! That's pretty much every city I've been in, the actual city.. Midwest suffers from segregation to a certain extent.. Like block to block.. There be a few whites here and there in the hoods but not like that, go two blocks over be nice as f*ck.. Definitely gotta know your whereabouts.. I appreciate your response!!
The thing with LA is that things look "nice" to us in the Midwest.
Houses are put together better with their bright colors and such, not all condemned like out here. The jungles looks nice as hell compared to the hoods I've seen and been in- where you just know that somethings about to happen, or that you're walking over multiple murder scenes. In LA you know you're in the hood, but then again, you don't know unless you've been there or can read the tags on the wall. It looks like middle class areas, but its actually low income and everyones struggling... the cost of living is different, city codes for housing and such so that has to be taken into consideration...However, it doesn't mean that some dude won't come out of that "nice house" or off that porch and whistle down the block at you, peel your cap, go back in and drink a brew. It isn't as f*cked up as it was in the 90s and early 2000s though. In Chi you know where you are -- you can see the cold on street, in the atmosphere... completely different in my opinion. Also, hoods in LA are "hoods", you know who you're cool with in your hood and you don't have to worry about that. When you get put on the hood, you live and die for that hood. In Chi - you can be under the 6 or 5 and get merked by someone in your own mob but different clique. Territory changes too, you live there go back two years later and another mob or click is on the block. In LA cliques have been there since the beginning... W/S20s will always be R20s, then you have to worry about the Harpys who clique up with the 20s, then you have to worry about VHL if a different faction comes in the area and try to snuff them out. In Chi, sh*t...your clique better hold it down or your territory is just gone; in my opinion thats why Chi is so active, territory and leadership.

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » May 31st, 2014, 7:49 pm

Wow, so much lack of knowledge!!!

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » May 31st, 2014, 8:24 pm

So here goes... Pay attention! Cleveland has a diverse but direct lineage to a lot of Original gangs but from many cities. As far as Chicago influenced gangs Cleveland has or had Gangster Disciples (Folks), Black Disciples (Folks), Black Gangster Disciples (BGDN & Folks), Maniac Latin Disciples (Maniac Folks), Insane Gangster Disciples which then became Insane Gangsters (Folks), Insane OAs (Insane Folks), Almighty Conservative Vice Lords (Peoples), Almighty Latin King & Queens (Peoples), Almighty Black P Stones (Peoples), Almighty 4 Corner Hustlers (Peoples).

Now then, these sets have been around since early 80s late 70s. For some maybe sooner. However after Chicago started having interalliance wars in the 80s a lot of the connections between Chicago and other cities diminished. Which technically left a lot of sets everywhere as renagade sets. Over time these sets from these city's began to grow and evolve with the original teachings of the 80s. As for Cleveland some new homegrown sets were created. Adding to these sets were branches that came from different cities. GDs and Vice Lords from down south. In a certain city the GDs and the Crips created and alliance called the 8Ball alliance. This is what you get when you unite the Crips hand sign with the Folks Pitchfork, an 8ball. This is what gave Crips the right to claim 6 since they rocked the same dark blue as the GD folks. They then shared knowledge and even created new lit. This alliance then found its way to Cleveland. And as far a I know Folks and Crips cool in Cleveland, with occasional beef. On the other hand, in another or same city the Traveling Vice Lords and the Cali Bloods united and created an alliance called the Almighty Flame Alliance. They created there own lit, shared the blood red color, and also spilled into other city's. This is what allowed the Bloods to claim the 5. Due to both alliances influence within all gangs Folks, Peoples, Bloods or Crips many members still honor this and use the symbols freel, of course without knowing how it started since it didn't start in Chicago. And to futhur your education as a Folk Or People Nation member, Larry Hoover, David Barksdale and Jeff Fort and Willie Lloyed were all from down south with heavy family ties. Its no coincidence they held so much power nationally!!!

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » May 31st, 2014, 8:52 pm

There is or was local grown gangs such a$$, Almighty Rice & Beans. Wushu Kings, DTW (Down the Wade), UTW (up the wade), Kinsman Kounty GDs, Hilltop GDs, Ghost town GDs, Heartless Felons, Swagg Boys, Skulls, 45/47 Vice Lords, NOL Crips (n*ggas of Luther), BOLOZ Crips, Latin Warriors, Latin Lords, Latin Soilders, DTO (Detroit Taking Over), 6th Ward GDs, BP$ (Bridge Possie), Live Tribe Latin Kings, Taino Tribe Latin Kings and many more.

Outside state sets that have heavy influence in Cleveland are California Bloods Sets, New York UBN Blood sets, California Crips Sets, Down South Bloods and Crips, theres the Rollin20s, Rollin60s, Duece Crips, Hoover Crips, Piru Bloods, Netas Prison and Street gang, in some burbsand towns you'll find your Skinheads white Powers, Hells Angels Motorcycle Gang also in the City's. Italians are active, stay away from there hoods, Lil Italy on east n west sides!!! Mexicans moving in, MS13 and cartel guys. Dominicans are active as well but mostly on West Side. Arabs are deep, they have serval possies or gangs, they have deep and large family's with deep pockets! Arabs are a part of Clevelands culture, everyone got Arab friends. Yakuza not active but triads are. They stay to themselves.

Gangs don't really be on the colors bullshit, but having a rag or bandanna will raise an eyebrow or two. Almost everyone sells drugs so expect the usual fuckery. Keep a gun in case, carry it if you feel people don't like you. Be yourself and people respect it no matter what, get touch and be on gang sh*t, well not gonna be good for you. I came up on the West Side, but Grew up in Chicago. I've banged with or against a lot of these sets since the 90s, many men down, Cleveland kinda laid back compared to the 90s. Hope this info helps clear up the confusing. CHICAGO HAS INFLUENCED ALOT OF ORGANIZATIONS INCLUDING BUSINESSES AND POLITICS EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY. GANGS OF THE PAST HAVE EVOLVED INTO THERE OWN FACTIONS WITH SEPERATE LEADERSHIP OF THAT OF CALIFORNIA OR CHICAGO OR NEW YORK BASED GANGS!!!

superior

Post by 441 » March 2nd, 2015, 11:43 am

I seen more red out here than anything else

bloodyhulk
fresh meat

Post by bloodyhulk » August 31st, 2016, 10:46 pm

Insane mob gangsta

bloodyhulk
fresh meat

Post by bloodyhulk » August 31st, 2016, 10:47 pm

TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:Im movin to cleveland n i wanna know how it is over there like is homiez there or crip N*ggaz runnin dat sh*t?

Oh it bloody here slime