Anybody from cleveland?

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 21st, 2013, 1:16 pm

Damn you still at it with your fake a$$!! Your soft as f*ck boy!! There's Bloods and Crips across the Midwest, but not Chicago.. Get the f*ck outta here fuckboy.. There is Bloods and Crips in the Midwest, even Chicago.. The same as you'll find VLs, Moes, Kings, and GDs in pretty much any city.. Anyone living this life knows that, and I know for a fact anyone on here knows that.. Are ya'll boys just going off what you can find on YouTube, have you ever left your hood, seriously? Difference though we can get respect anywhere, and no one will regard us as some off brand f*ck sh*t that's fake as f*ck..


I don't even believe that you're actually a member of that fake sh*t you're trying to rep.. True that everyone repping gshine or any of that ubn sh*t is fake and some ho*s for what they're reppin, I know they aren't all as lame as you're making them look.. I call you fake and p*ssy, tell you to take your a$$ back to the east section with that fake sh*t, and you comeback talking about Bloods and Crips everywhere, even the Midwest lol!! You sound like a child with your p*ssy sh*t.. Why you moving 5? Lol!! Like folks and I both said ya'll don't hold no weight, and will never be a threat!! That's my opp agreeing with me and basically telling ya'll the same thing I am.. And really that goes without being said.. I was planting a seed with that tragedy cat cause he's about to get a reality check, but he showed his ho* tendencies the same as you and this Brooklyn b*tch who came to grip your nuts!! Post ain't in the east section or say anything about east coast, new york, none of that, but he still found his way in here to save a ho*.. Ya'll two specifically and a few others on here are the reason the east coast looks so weak on here.. Outside of this website I know the east coast goes hard in their own, anyone with sense knows that, but all this sh*t you're trying to put on for...Never in a day!! Outside the East Coast ya'll get no respect, let alone as a legitimate organization.. Down South right with their sh*t.. Cities like Memphis, Little Rock, and Atlanta got as many Bloods if not more than L.A. who will never talk about a 5.. I have Bloods that I rock with, I have nothing against Bloods whatsoever.. However ya'll aren't Bloods or a part of the 5.. That's what it is, there's no rebuttal or argument to be had so stop it.. Take your a$$ back east before you say some more senseless dumbass ignorant sh*t.. You're sick in the head reppin that fake sh*t with that adolescent pride of yours.. Drawing off Lil Wayne tracks and sh*t, "What up 5?" LOL!! p*ssy!! I got Lords I can get in tune with right now from Minneapolis to Milwaukee to Chicago to Indiana to Ohio to PA to Deleware all through the South.. Live a real life p*ssy!!

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by Wild 100s Chris » October 21st, 2013, 1:52 pm

jersey devil wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:@tragedy gds run ohio, get in tune, f*ck boy die 5 :shoot:
Ok i see ohio bangin sh*t dat dont exist in my hood but its all good n u da f*ck boy remember im movin to cleveland dont make me smack da sh*t outta u n run yal bums off yal block wit my shine homies :shoot:
You aren't a threat homie, at all!!
@tragedy, folks gon shank yo a$$ wit da pitchfork :lmao:
Lol to tell u da truth im not going there to gangbang im going there wit my shorty cause she from there i was askin so i can b on point wit N*ggaz but for wat yal sayin i see gds run dat sh*t n i never seen a gd in my life dat dont exist in my bity bloodz run da show from jerz to nyc
gds r in nyc and new jerz, but anyway the folks gon run yo a$$ out the city

that slob and that crab sh*t don't hold no weight in da midwest
:killself:
Gds in.Ny and jersey is quiet as church mouses and aint it bloods. And crips all over the Midwest expect Chicago :lol:
that crip and blood sh*t don't mean sh*t in da midwest :lmao:

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by jersey devil » October 21st, 2013, 9:29 pm

day1unity wrote:Damn you still at it with your fake a$$!! Your soft as f*ck boy!! There's Bloods and Crips across the Midwest, but not Chicago.. Get the f*ck outta here fuckboy.. There is Bloods and Crips in the Midwest, even Chicago.. The same as you'll find VLs, Moes, Kings, and GDs in pretty much any city.. Anyone living this life knows that, and I know for a fact anyone on here knows that.. Are ya'll boys just going off what you can find on YouTube, have you ever left your hood, seriously? Difference though we can get respect anywhere, and no one will regard us as some off brand f*ck sh*t that's fake as f*ck..


I don't even believe that you're actually a member of that fake sh*t you're trying to rep.. True that everyone repping gshine or any of that ubn sh*t is fake and some ho*s for what they're reppin, I know they aren't all as lame as you're making them look.. I call you fake and p*ssy, tell you to take your a$$ back to the east section with that fake sh*t, and you comeback talking about Bloods and Crips everywhere, even the Midwest lol!! You sound like a child with your p*ssy sh*t.. Why you moving 5? Lol!! Like folks and I both said ya'll don't hold no weight, and will never be a threat!! That's my opp agreeing with me and basically telling ya'll the same thing I am.. And really that goes without being said.. I was planting a seed with that tragedy cat cause he's about to get a reality check, but he showed his ho* tendencies the same as you and this Brooklyn b*tch who came to grip your nuts!! Post ain't in the east section or say anything about east coast, new york, none of that, but he still found his way in here to save a ho*.. Ya'll two specifically and a few others on here are the reason the east coast looks so weak on here.. Outside of this website I know the east coast goes hard in their own, anyone with sense knows that, but all this sh*t you're trying to put on for...Never in a day!! Outside the East Coast ya'll get no respect, let alone as a legitimate organization.. Down South right with their sh*t.. Cities like Memphis, Little Rock, and Atlanta got as many Bloods if not more than L.A. who will never talk about a 5.. I have Bloods that I rock with, I have nothing against Bloods whatsoever.. However ya'll aren't Bloods or a part of the 5.. That's what it is, there's no rebuttal or argument to be had so stop it.. Take your a$$ back east before you say some more senseless dumbass ignorant sh*t.. You're sick in the head reppin that fake sh*t with that adolescent pride of yours.. Drawing off Lil Wayne tracks and sh*t, "What up 5?" LOL!! p*ssy!! I got Lords I can get in tune with right now from Minneapolis to Milwaukee to Chicago to Indiana to Ohio to PA to Deleware all through the South.. Live a real life p*ssy!!

somebody is mad :lmao: n*gga. f*ck your story :lmao: who said. The la way. Is right. Way. :lmao:

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 22nd, 2013, 8:46 am

:lmao: I'm so fake :lmao: I can't really say nothing so I'll just keep laughing and dropping a word or two :lmao:


p*ssy!!

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by jersey devil » October 22nd, 2013, 11:26 am

day1unity wrote::lmao: I'm so fake :lmao: I can't really say nothing so I'll just keep laughing and dropping a word or two :lmao:


p*ssy!!
Say what? U beatin. On a dead horse bloods still ride 5 and. Nobody. Cant or didn't. do sh*t about. It. Just like. How. n*ggas tell. Them west Coast n*ggas got. A problem. With. Bloods. Riding. 5 So bad. Why didnt n*ggas. Came. 2 the east and wipe nobody out? :shrug: :lmao: I mean if u got a problem with bloods riding 5 why. Dont. U come. 2 the east and. Handle it lord :lmao: :lmao: :stoned:

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 22nd, 2013, 1:16 pm

I'm beating a dead horse by calling u fake? Well you basically agreed and accepted the fact that you are by saying that.. :lmao:

And you sound just like that tragedy ho*, Ol' come to the east and take us out then face a$$, b*tch made boy!! Your words hold no weight, nothing that you've said has had any thought put in to it, or has proven anything that I've said wrong.. So let me tell you again...YOU'RE FAKE AND p*ssy!! EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE ALREADY SAID AND CONTINUE TO SAY IS ONLY FURTHER PROVING THIS

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 22nd, 2013, 1:21 pm

All you're saying in that last post basically is that you're fake, you're proud of it, and until someone murks you, you're good!! :lmao:

six6thdisciple
boss
Posts: 2239
Joined: September 12th, 2008, 10:19 am

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by six6thdisciple » October 22nd, 2013, 2:00 pm

bloods riding the 5 is :cmon: ...just like crips who still ride the 6 is :cmon: ...but its more accepted for bloods to ride it :2cents: ...don't know why...I guess ny N*ggaz like l.a and chi at the same damn time :cheer: ...I remember I called this blood n*gga from Detriot a fin-baller...he didn't know wtf I was talking bout :lol: ...

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by jersey devil » October 22nd, 2013, 5:10 pm

day1unity wrote:I'm beating a dead horse by calling u fake? Well you basically agreed and accepted the fact that you are by saying that.. :lmao:

And you sound just like that tragedy ho*, Ol' come to the east and take us out then face a$$, b*tch made boy!! Your words hold no weight, nothing that you've said has had any thought put in to it, or has proven anything that I've said wrong.. So let me tell you again...YOU'RE FAKE AND p*ssy!! EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE ALREADY SAID AND CONTINUE TO SAY IS ONLY FURTHER PROVING THIS
who said it was fake n*ggas still riding 5 nobody didnt do nothing about. It doing :shrug: :lmao:

User avatar
YungSavage187
sergeant
Posts: 327
Joined: September 17th, 2011, 1:47 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by YungSavage187 » October 22nd, 2013, 6:05 pm


User avatar
YungSavage187
sergeant
Posts: 327
Joined: September 17th, 2011, 1:47 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by YungSavage187 » October 22nd, 2013, 6:06 pm


User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 11:27 am

I ain't gonna keep feeding in to this special education role that you're playing.. I've seen plenty of posts that you've made before this thread.. Your feelings got hurt by what was said to your hoodup besty.. Sitting here talking stupid with your back against the wall saying anything just to respond and I don't know what you think maybe save your face on hoodup.. But the fact remains that you're a little ho*, this you have proven with your words and responses in this thread.. Yesterday when I was on here you didn't have sh*t to say all day, but was going hard for your rep everywhere else :lmao: And the 2 days before you signed out after I responded and must've came back and said some stupid sh*t after I already been signed out.. Your fake and so is your whole movement, EVERYONE outside of ya'll regards ya'll as fake, and that's what it is.. A hard head makes a soft a$$, and everything you've said hasn't helped you or your argument at all.. Until you got something to say worth addressing I'm done with your b*tch made ways.. I've addressed and spoke on everything you're saying, if your simple a$$ is struggling to comprehend, review the thread, and keep it moving.. Go play your games with some children.. :behead:

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 11:39 am

@savage...What are those links to?? I ain't gonna click on a link without being able to see the video frame, and then someone else has commented on it too.. Not saying you're on trying to give viruses, the internet is just shaky like that..

six6thdisciple
boss
Posts: 2239
Joined: September 12th, 2008, 10:19 am

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by six6thdisciple » October 23rd, 2013, 2:25 pm

http://youtu.be/bWUSqQ_a5N0

BUT THESE N*ggaz AND T.RODGERS SAID THE ONLY BLOODS THAT CAN RIDE THE FIN IS STONE BLOODS :lmao: :lmao: THIS WAS MADE IN BATIMORE...I COPPED THIS FROM A FLEA MARKET IN BALTIMORE :2cents: :2cents:

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 3:33 pm

If that's what those links are for I ain't honoring that sh*t neither.. I know T is supposed to once been a Moe, but they ain't under the 5 neither.. I respect BSV as Bloods, that Blackstone is a whole other demo I ain't got no reason to concern myself with that.. I know he's Blood, he's revered as a OG, and bringing unity to the Bloods, so respect to the man for that.. I ain't honoring no Bloods drawing off the 5 until someone tells me different.. Which I ain't never heard of any out of L.A. so...Has anyone else?

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 3:37 pm

Is that set even called BSV?? I ain't even knowing?? What do they call themselves in the Jungles??

six6thdisciple
boss
Posts: 2239
Joined: September 12th, 2008, 10:19 am

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by six6thdisciple » October 23rd, 2013, 4:30 pm

I already know G-ball...just clowning about :lol: ...I don't think they do...Da la n*ggas I met that was blood was p-funk straight out...old heads at Dat...

User avatar
jersey devil
superior
Posts: 5967
Joined: July 24th, 2013, 5:28 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by jersey devil » October 23rd, 2013, 5:59 pm

day1unity wrote:I ain't gonna keep feeding in to this special education role that you're playing.. I've seen plenty of posts that you've made before this thread.. Your feelings got hurt by what was said to your hoodup besty.. Sitting here talking stupid with your back against the wall saying anything just to respond and I don't know what you think maybe save your face on hoodup.. But the fact remains that you're a little ho*, this you have proven with your words and responses in this thread.. Yesterday when I was on here you didn't have sh*t to say all day, but was going hard for your rep everywhere else :lmao: And the 2 days before you signed out after I responded and must've came back and said some stupid sh*t after I already been signed out.. Your fake and so is your whole movement, EVERYONE outside of ya'll regards ya'll as fake, and that's what it is.. A hard head makes a soft a$$, and everything you've said hasn't helped you or your argument at all.. Until you got something to say worth addressing I'm done with your b*tch made ways.. I've addressed and spoke on everything you're saying, if your simple a$$ is struggling to comprehend, review the thread, and keep it moving.. Go play your games with some children.. :behead:
so your mad because I'm not taking. You and your emotional rant seriously :lmao: it's bloods everywhere who ride 5 with. No problems even in other countries and that "everybody " who u talking about. Regard. Us a fake only say that online they ain't saying sh*t offline tho so nothing but all bark. No bite :shrug: u
ranting about bunch of nothing. Cause its bloods who ride 5 without no worries and nights whole. Call em fake only say. It online but offline they quiet as a chruch mouse :lmao:

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 7:19 pm

I knew your weak a$$ was gonna sneak back in here running your mouth again!! This sh*t isn't just online.. You really think everyone on here really don't be in the streets reppin the same sh*t they be talking about on here?? Ain't know Bloods rocking 5 round me and that's on everything I love..

User avatar
day1unity
boss
Posts: 2293
Joined: July 23rd, 2012, 4:02 pm

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 23rd, 2013, 7:23 pm

Now you're offline :lmao: Get the f*ck outta here shorty :lmao:

Post Reply