Anybody from cleveland?

TRAGEDYSHINE
underboss

Anybody from cleveland?

Post by TRAGEDYSHINE » October 20th, 2013, 8:29 am

Im movin to cleveland n i wanna know how it is over there like is homiez there or crip N*ggaz runnin dat sh*t?

day1unity
boss

Re: Anybody from cleveland?

Post by day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 11:30 am

Drop that fake 5, and get with the real demo when you touch down.. Lords run Cleveland ^5^

jersey devil
prince

Post by jersey devil » October 20th, 2013, 11:57 am

day1unity wrote:Drop that fake 5, and get with the real demo when you touch down.. Lords run Cleveland ^5^
:cmon:

jersey devil
prince

Post by jersey devil » October 20th, 2013, 11:59 am

Why u movein 2 Cleveland 5

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 12:14 pm

jersey devil wrote:
day1unity wrote:Drop that fake 5, and get with the real demo when you touch down.. Lords run Cleveland ^5^
LOL at u tryna show some emotion toward what I said!! This is the Midwest Section, and guess what homie... In real life ain't no Bloods getting respect in the Midwest trying to rep the 5.. I don't go in the east section dissing ya'lls fake a$$ movement, but since u wanna bring it here and right to me I have no reservations!! Ya'll are the definition of fake.. You stole the Blood name, and the 5 Point Star from the righteous representatives.. Maybe some Bloods outside of ya'lls bullshit starting to accept ya'll as Bloods, but one thing I know for sure is that none of ya'll pussies will never be acknowledged as being part of the real 5
jersey devil wrote:Why u movein 2 Cleveland 5
You're a clown, stop it!!

jersey devil
prince

Post by jersey devil » October 20th, 2013, 12:52 pm

day1unity wrote:
jersey devil wrote:
LOL at u tryna show some emotion toward what I said!! This is the Midwest Section, and guess what homie... In real life ain't no Bloods getting respect in the Midwest trying to rep the 5.. I don't go in the east section dissing ya'lls fake a$$ movement, but since u wanna bring it here and right to me I have no reservations!! Ya'll are the definition of fake.. You stole the Blood name, and the 5 Point Star from the righteous representatives.. Maybe some Bloods outside of ya'lls bullshit starting to accept ya'll as Bloods, but one thing I know for sure is that none of ya'll pussies will never be acknowledged as being part of the real 5
jersey devil wrote:Why u movein 2 Cleveland 5
You're a clown, stop it!!
:cmon: so why Cleveland got bloods who bang 5 and crips who bang 6 :lmao: and. The real 5? Yall stole it from. Mulims so :shrug: and we fake and p*ssy huh :lmao: I it easy 2 say. That. On the internet :lol: a and. Who. Said we aint real? :lmao:

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 1:37 pm

First off I said that you are p*ssy and fake!! Second, we didnt steal nothing from nobody.. You are severely lacking in Knowledge with your simple a$$.. I don't need to explain our concepts to you.. And everything I'm saying now I would say in person, then I would proceed to beating the breaks off your a$$ for disrespecting me and my Nation with your f*ck sh*t!! I have 15 year olds under me that would put the hands on you in a quickness!! I'm a big dog and your a flea.. Let me steal ya'lls sh*t, you're food homie!!

jersey devil
prince

Post by jersey devil » October 20th, 2013, 1:42 pm

day1unity wrote:First off I said that you are p*ssy and fake!! Second, we didnt steal nothing from nobody.. You are severely lacking in Knowledge with your simple a$$.. I don't need to explain our concepts to you.. And everything I'm saying now I would say in person, then I would proceed to beating the breaks off your a$$ for disrespecting me and my Nation with your f*ck sh*t!! I have 15 year olds under me that would put the hands on you in a quickness!! I'm a big dog and your a flea.. Let me steal ya'lls sh*t, you're food homie!!
Blah blah fucking blah :lmao: red rosary's and red trues 5!!! :stoned:

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 2:04 pm

You're a str8 goofy, like senseless.. Smh, keep your goofy a$$ in the east section, we can't relate..

Like I said to the homie who started the thread.. Lords run Cleveland, that's a fact!! Undying to the Cs, Gades, and Insanes holding it down for the Nation in Cleveland..

TRAGEDYSHINE
underboss

Post by TRAGEDYSHINE » October 20th, 2013, 2:08 pm

I was just askin homie u aint had to say all dat cause in my hood u wouldn't say non of dat bullshit

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » October 20th, 2013, 2:22 pm

@tragedy gds run ohio, get in tune, f*ck boy die 5 :shoot:

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 2:24 pm

I wasn't trying to disrespect you when I first responded, I was keeping it 100!! But f*ck both of ya'll really!! Ol you wouldn't come to my hood and say that face a$$, b*tch made a$$ boy

TRAGEDYSHINE
underboss

Post by TRAGEDYSHINE » October 20th, 2013, 2:29 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:@tragedy gds run ohio, get in tune, f*ck boy die 5 :shoot:
Ok i see ohio bangin sh*t dat dont exist in my hood but its all good n u da f*ck boy remember im movin to cleveland dont make me smack da sh*t outta u n run yal bums off yal block wit my shine homies :shoot:

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 2:31 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:@tragedy gds run ohio, get in tune, f*ck boy die 5 :shoot:
These boys already confused about life.. They're gone be running round Ohio talkin bout rakes up fucking with you

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 2:35 pm

TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
Ok i see ohio bangin sh*t dat dont exist in my hood but its all good n u da f*ck boy remember im movin to cleveland dont make me smack da sh*t outta u n run yal bums off yal block wit my shine homies :shoot:
You aren't a threat homie, at all!!

TRAGEDYSHINE
underboss

Post by TRAGEDYSHINE » October 20th, 2013, 2:37 pm

day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
n*gga like u a threat talkin dat gansta sh*t not puttin any work i see u a bum as n*gga n i wasnt talkin to u so go suck a bag full of dicks

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » October 20th, 2013, 2:39 pm

day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
@tragedy, folks gon shank yo a$$ wit da pitchfork :lmao:

TRAGEDYSHINE
underboss

Post by TRAGEDYSHINE » October 20th, 2013, 2:43 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:
day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
Lol to tell u da truth im not going there to gangbang im going there wit my shorty cause she from there i was askin so i can b on point wit N*ggaz but for wat yal sayin i see gds run dat sh*t n i never seen a gd in my life dat dont exist in my bity bloodz run da show from jerz to nyc

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » October 20th, 2013, 2:52 pm

TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
day1unity wrote:
TRAGEDYSHINE wrote:
Lol to tell u da truth im not going there to gangbang im going there wit my shorty cause she from there i was askin so i can b on point wit N*ggaz but for wat yal sayin i see gds run dat sh*t n i never seen a gd in my life dat dont exist in my bity bloodz run da show from jerz to nyc
gds r in nyc and new jerz, but anyway the folks gon run yo a$$ out the city

that slob and that crab sh*t don't hold no weight in da midwest

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » October 20th, 2013, 2:54 pm

Well I guess GDs run Ohio.. Good looking Chris.. :lmao: