The Renegade Astec Souls vs. SVL & LK video

A_HMDzWORST_S
fresh meat

Re: The Renegade Astec Souls vs. SVL & LK video

Post by A_HMDzWORST_S » February 15th, 2014, 3:53 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
A_HMDzWORST_S wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THEM GOOFIES IS FOLKS PROBLEM NOW :lmao:
82nd shut yo kkrankk a$$ up you n*ggas is ho*s bust out n get bust at... n rasta you right not every kking chapter is sum fed a$$ nikkas n sum ho*s but the hmd ec oak n east side kkings ain't phasen sh*t but they own nation ... n we ain't new we just fell off for a bit.. nmeme I bet you you wouldn't run up so shut yo d*ck riding a$$ up F*ck*n cheerleader lift ya skirt n get fuckked

I HOPE U WASNT TALKIN BOUT ME FUCKBOY :lol: b*tch IF U IS FOLKS THEN YEAH I WOULD RUN UP BUT WHAT FOR???? :lol: WHO THE f*ck IS U n*ggas A BUNCH OF F*ck*n NOBODIES JOE THATS IN ONE HOOD AND GETTIN TREATED AT THAT FLIP FLOP a$$ n*ggas

Ain't got no worries keep yo a$$ out west or where ever the fuckk you from don't need no cock eyed drive by pullin pussys shootin lil kids in our hood ain't no1 phasen us n on nation you wouldn't make it back, really no reason to talk sh*t I see where you spend most ya time tho your no threat

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 15th, 2014, 9:40 pm

b*tch a$$ n*gga THAT sh*t HAPPENED ONE TIME LAST YEAR AND THE 4 DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO SHOOT THE SHORTY b*tch a$$ n*gga YALL SHOOTIN EVERYONE OUT SOUTH n*ggas AND BITCHS THAT GOT sh*t TO DO WIT ANYTHING GET CLAPPED SMH AND THAT sh*t HAPPEN DAILY FUCKBOY AND YALL AIN'T F*ck*n WIT ANYBODY IN THAT AREA THE SVLZ KINGS ANYBODY YALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE F*ck*n FOOD CHAIN ALONG WIT THE KING COBRAS HAHA THATS WHY U b*tch a$$ n*ggas FLIP FLOPPED FOLKS AINT NONE OF THE BROTHERS WAS F*ck*n WIT YALL :lmao:

A_HMDzWORST_S
fresh meat

Post by A_HMDzWORST_S » February 16th, 2014, 5:01 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:b*tch a$$ n*gga THAT sh*t HAPPENED ONE TIME LAST YEAR AND THE 4 DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO SHOOT THE SHORTY b*tch a$$ n*gga YALL SHOOTIN EVERYONE OUT SOUTH n*ggas AND BITCHS THAT GOT sh*t TO DO WIT ANYTHING GET CLAPPED SMH AND THAT sh*t HAPPEN DAILY FUCKBOY AND YALL AIN'T F*ck*n WIT ANYBODY IN THAT AREA THE SVLZ KINGS ANYBODY YALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE F*ck*n FOOD CHAIN ALONG WIT THE KING COBRAS HAHA THATS WHY U b*tch a$$ n*ggas FLIP FLOPPED FOLKS AINT NONE OF THE BROTHERS WAS F*ck*n WIT YALL :lmao:
Look ya lil internet tuff guy you don't kno who f*cks with us you get all ya gangbang news n info off the web just kno this as a fact we don't f*ck wit no hookk a$$ n*ggas or no weakk a$$ kkrankks I can go up north n be alls well wit the familia stones LPs n LBs n then go kick it with the folkks north south n east side b*tch we ain't flip sh*t I just honor the folkks more but all honesty I only respect this that give respect and all this f*ck boy sh*t you be talkin deff got me on sum f*ck lords sh*t n you wanna talk bout bottom of the food chain you a F*ck*n nobody n if you bout that life you you'll be a F*ck*n statistic in the next few years or end up a dope fiend like lot of the older lords do ya self a favor fall the f*ck back n don't reply cuz you already lookin dumb n b*tch made

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 16th, 2014, 10:59 am

A_HMDzWORST_S wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:b*tch a$$ n*gga THAT sh*t HAPPENED ONE TIME LAST YEAR AND THE 4 DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO SHOOT THE SHORTY b*tch a$$ n*gga YALL SHOOTIN EVERYONE OUT SOUTH n*ggas AND BITCHS THAT GOT sh*t TO DO WIT ANYTHING GET CLAPPED SMH AND THAT sh*t HAPPEN DAILY FUCKBOY AND YALL AIN'T F*ck*n WIT ANYBODY IN THAT AREA THE SVLZ KINGS ANYBODY YALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE F*ck*n FOOD CHAIN ALONG WIT THE KING COBRAS HAHA THATS WHY U b*tch a$$ n*ggas FLIP FLOPPED FOLKS AINT NONE OF THE BROTHERS WAS F*ck*n WIT YALL :lmao:
Look ya lil internet tuff guy you don't kno who f*cks with us you get all ya gangbang news n info off the web just kno this as a fact we don't f*ck wit no hookk a$$ n*ggas or no weakk a$$ kkrankks I can go up north n be alls well wit the familia stones LPs n LBs n then go kick it with the folkks north south n east side b*tch we ain't flip sh*t I just honor the folkks more but all honesty I only respect this that give respect and all this f*ck boy sh*t you be talkin deff got me on sum f*ck lords sh*t n you wanna talk bout bottom of the food chain you a F*ck*n nobody n if you bout that life you you'll be a F*ck*n statistic in the next few years or end up a dope fiend like lot of the older lords do ya self a favor fall the f*ck back n don't reply cuz you already lookin dumb n b*tch made

:lol: I DO THIS sh*t FOR FUN n*gga THIS AINT THE STREETS n*gga AND I BET MONEY THEM FINBALLS DONT KNOW YALL BITCHS FLIPPED FOLKS OR THEY WILL BE ASK TOO THEM LATIN FINS REALLY DONT f*ck WIT NO FOLKS BESIDES FAMILY SO I KNOW U BULLSHITIN AND WE DONT GIVE A f*ck IF U DONT ROCK WIT LORDS WHO THE f*ck IS U n*gga :lol: b*tch READ THE THREADS I AINT NO LIL BOY FUCKBOY IM OUT WEST AND CAN GET U TOUCHED BITCHMADE a$$ FOLK AND PLUS ALL THE REAL NIGS KNOW IM SPITTIN FACTS SO WHAT THE f*ck U TALKIN BOUT WHEN THE LAST TIME NIGS WAS TALKIN BOUT AN AZTEC SOUL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: NON FACTOR a$$ n*ggas :killself: f*g

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 16th, 2014, 11:01 am

AND U TALKIN BOUT A NOBODY n*gga U A FOOT SOILDER :lol: I RETIRED WIT RANK PUSSYMADE a$$ n*gga :lmao: GHOST MOB HO