The Renegade Astec Souls vs. SVL & LK video

A_HMDzWORST_S
fresh meat

Re: The Renegade Astec Souls vs. SVL & LK video

Post by A_HMDzWORST_S » December 7th, 2013, 5:40 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:THEM GOOFIES IS FOLKS PROBLEM NOW :lmao:
82nd shut yo kkrankk a$$ up you n*ggas is ho*s bust out n get bust at... n rasta you right not every kking chapter is sum fed a$$ nikkas n sum ho*s but the hmd ec oak n east side kkings ain't phasen sh*t but they own nation ... n we ain't new we just fell off for a bit.. nmeme I bet you you wouldn't run up so shut yo d*ck riding a$$ up F*ck*n cheerleader lift ya skirt n get fuckked

YAK_LIFE_MPN
fresh meat

Post by YAK_LIFE_MPN » February 13th, 2014, 4:53 am

Not d*ck riding my family kings and I rotate with a lot of the 104 and 102 kings but I remember miklo from his soul city days and that n*gga wasn't 1 to play he stayed stealing cars and shooting sh*t and last summer he was in kings hood more then the kings he checked us thinking we was kings and the n*gga was on foot. Kings f*cked up losing that n*gga he's a gunner

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 14th, 2014, 8:48 am

A_HMDzWORST_S wrote:
82nd shut yo kkrankk a$$ up you n*ggas is ho*s bust out n get bust at... n rasta you right not every kking chapter is sum fed a$$ nikkas n sum ho*s but the hmd ec oak n east side kkings ain't phasen sh*t but they own nation ... n we ain't new we just fell off for a bit.. nmeme I bet you you wouldn't run up so shut yo d*ck riding a$$ up F*ck*n cheerleader lift ya skirt n get fuckked

I HOPE U WASNT TALKIN BOUT ME FUCKBOY :lol: b*tch IF U IS FOLKS THEN YEAH I WOULD RUN UP BUT WHAT FOR???? :lol: WHO THE f*ck IS U n*ggas A BUNCH OF F*ck*n NOBODIES JOE THATS IN ONE HOOD AND GETTIN TREATED AT THAT FLIP FLOP a$$ n*ggas

YAK_LIFE_MPN
fresh meat

Post by YAK_LIFE_MPN » February 15th, 2014, 3:32 pm

Dhit is funny when n*ggas that ain't around these area talk about this area.. More false facts from lord, ain't no one treating them astec souls you can't catch them solo and there always strapped up and they ramming sh*t

A_HMDzWORST_S
fresh meat

Post by A_HMDzWORST_S » February 15th, 2014, 3:42 pm

YAK_LIFE_MPN wrote:Not d*ck riding my family kings and I rotate with a lot of the 104 and 102 kings but I remember miklo from his soul city days and that n*gga wasn't 1 to play he stayed stealing cars and shooting sh*t and last summer he was in kings hood more then the kings he checked us thinking we was kings and the n*gga was on foot. Kings f*cked up losing that n*gga he's a gunner
Who is you G cheerleading a$$ ni66a tell dem kkrankks bust out tonite yak you kkno what's good tho see dat light

A_HMDzWORST_S
fresh meat

Post by A_HMDzWORST_S » February 15th, 2014, 3:53 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
A_HMDzWORST_S wrote:

I HOPE U WASNT TALKIN BOUT ME FUCKBOY :lol: b*tch IF U IS FOLKS THEN YEAH I WOULD RUN UP BUT WHAT FOR???? :lol: WHO THE f*ck IS U n*ggas A BUNCH OF F*ck*n NOBODIES JOE THATS IN ONE HOOD AND GETTIN TREATED AT THAT FLIP FLOP a$$ n*ggas

Ain't got no worries keep yo a$$ out west or where ever the fuckk you from don't need no cock eyed drive by pullin pussys shootin lil kids in our hood ain't no1 phasen us n on nation you wouldn't make it back, really no reason to talk sh*t I see where you spend most ya time tho your no threat

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 15th, 2014, 9:40 pm

b*tch a$$ n*gga THAT sh*t HAPPENED ONE TIME LAST YEAR AND THE 4 DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO SHOOT THE SHORTY b*tch a$$ n*gga YALL SHOOTIN EVERYONE OUT SOUTH n*ggas AND BITCHS THAT GOT sh*t TO DO WIT ANYTHING GET CLAPPED SMH AND THAT sh*t HAPPEN DAILY FUCKBOY AND YALL AIN'T F*ck*n WIT ANYBODY IN THAT AREA THE SVLZ KINGS ANYBODY YALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE F*ck*n FOOD CHAIN ALONG WIT THE KING COBRAS HAHA THATS WHY U b*tch a$$ n*ggas FLIP FLOPPED FOLKS AINT NONE OF THE BROTHERS WAS F*ck*n WIT YALL :lmao:

A_HMDzWORST_S
fresh meat

Post by A_HMDzWORST_S » February 16th, 2014, 5:01 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:b*tch a$$ n*gga THAT sh*t HAPPENED ONE TIME LAST YEAR AND THE 4 DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO SHOOT THE SHORTY b*tch a$$ n*gga YALL SHOOTIN EVERYONE OUT SOUTH n*ggas AND BITCHS THAT GOT sh*t TO DO WIT ANYTHING GET CLAPPED SMH AND THAT sh*t HAPPEN DAILY FUCKBOY AND YALL AIN'T F*ck*n WIT ANYBODY IN THAT AREA THE SVLZ KINGS ANYBODY YALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE F*ck*n FOOD CHAIN ALONG WIT THE KING COBRAS HAHA THATS WHY U b*tch a$$ n*ggas FLIP FLOPPED FOLKS AINT NONE OF THE BROTHERS WAS F*ck*n WIT YALL :lmao:
Look ya lil internet tuff guy you don't kno who f*cks with us you get all ya gangbang news n info off the web just kno this as a fact we don't f*ck wit no hookk a$$ n*ggas or no weakk a$$ kkrankks I can go up north n be alls well wit the familia stones LPs n LBs n then go kick it with the folkks north south n east side b*tch we ain't flip sh*t I just honor the folkks more but all honesty I only respect this that give respect and all this f*ck boy sh*t you be talkin deff got me on sum f*ck lords sh*t n you wanna talk bout bottom of the food chain you a F*ck*n nobody n if you bout that life you you'll be a F*ck*n statistic in the next few years or end up a dope fiend like lot of the older lords do ya self a favor fall the f*ck back n don't reply cuz you already lookin dumb n b*tch made

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 16th, 2014, 10:59 am

A_HMDzWORST_S wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:b*tch a$$ n*gga THAT sh*t HAPPENED ONE TIME LAST YEAR AND THE 4 DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO SHOOT THE SHORTY b*tch a$$ n*gga YALL SHOOTIN EVERYONE OUT SOUTH n*ggas AND BITCHS THAT GOT sh*t TO DO WIT ANYTHING GET CLAPPED SMH AND THAT sh*t HAPPEN DAILY FUCKBOY AND YALL AIN'T F*ck*n WIT ANYBODY IN THAT AREA THE SVLZ KINGS ANYBODY YALL ON THE BOTTOM OF THE F*ck*n FOOD CHAIN ALONG WIT THE KING COBRAS HAHA THATS WHY U b*tch a$$ n*ggas FLIP FLOPPED FOLKS AINT NONE OF THE BROTHERS WAS F*ck*n WIT YALL :lmao:
Look ya lil internet tuff guy you don't kno who f*cks with us you get all ya gangbang news n info off the web just kno this as a fact we don't f*ck wit no hookk a$$ n*ggas or no weakk a$$ kkrankks I can go up north n be alls well wit the familia stones LPs n LBs n then go kick it with the folkks north south n east side b*tch we ain't flip sh*t I just honor the folkks more but all honesty I only respect this that give respect and all this f*ck boy sh*t you be talkin deff got me on sum f*ck lords sh*t n you wanna talk bout bottom of the food chain you a F*ck*n nobody n if you bout that life you you'll be a F*ck*n statistic in the next few years or end up a dope fiend like lot of the older lords do ya self a favor fall the f*ck back n don't reply cuz you already lookin dumb n b*tch made

:lol: I DO THIS sh*t FOR FUN n*gga THIS AINT THE STREETS n*gga AND I BET MONEY THEM FINBALLS DONT KNOW YALL BITCHS FLIPPED FOLKS OR THEY WILL BE ASK TOO THEM LATIN FINS REALLY DONT f*ck WIT NO FOLKS BESIDES FAMILY SO I KNOW U BULLSHITIN AND WE DONT GIVE A f*ck IF U DONT ROCK WIT LORDS WHO THE f*ck IS U n*gga :lol: b*tch READ THE THREADS I AINT NO LIL BOY FUCKBOY IM OUT WEST AND CAN GET U TOUCHED BITCHMADE a$$ FOLK AND PLUS ALL THE REAL NIGS KNOW IM SPITTIN FACTS SO WHAT THE f*ck U TALKIN BOUT WHEN THE LAST TIME NIGS WAS TALKIN BOUT AN AZTEC SOUL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: NON FACTOR a$$ n*ggas :killself: f*g

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 16th, 2014, 11:01 am

AND U TALKIN BOUT A NOBODY n*gga U A FOOT SOILDER :lol: I RETIRED WIT RANK PUSSYMADE a$$ n*gga :lmao: GHOST MOB HO