sp*cs killing n*ggas california but not in chicago

CW
boss

Re: sp*cs killing n*ggas california but not in chicago

Post by CW » August 17th, 2013, 1:52 pm

loccincuzz wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:
Realspit wrote:name a whole black neighborhood mexicans ran off. seriously, you know how fast the feds would be on them n*ggas if they were doin hate crimes to where they ran a whole neighborhood of blacks out. Obviously you dont know what n*ggas movin to the south and the antelope valley and desert for bigger houses on section 8 and lees black on black gang violence is, or mexicans movin into houses blacks leaving behind is. Blacks gangstas still put in the most work in LA. now that the majority of blacks live in west south central and theres more mexicans in east south central west south central has more gang related crimes and activities so you think n*ggas is not active?

this is cities structures changin blacks goin to the south, even in the bay where n*ggas run it and col with mexicans they leaving to the south, and mexicans and other latinos coming in with the thickness.

blacks gangs r movin in on pilsen so nah :lmao:

and albany park whites takin over

Humboldt Park is gettin took over by blacks :lmao:

I think Wild Boy Chris is afraid of the Mexican Mafia and Aryan Brotherhood aka The Brand,in Federal pens where all nikkas from every region is at,California gangs run the pen and thats the Eme and the Brand
CK everyday on 52 Hoover CRIPPPPPPPP! :shoot:

Cryptik
prospect

Post by Cryptik » August 17th, 2013, 2:05 pm

A Chris y u got so muc time on ur hands a Latina must've broke ur heart ol d*ck n booty a$$ boi a whole section of roseland is Hispanic only 4 blocks n dey still der payin taxes my d*ck where u think da Gz get der work from u dumb as hell lol if da cartels wanted dey have blacks killin each other n record numbers fo a betta dope price but ur only a shorty I understand wat can u expect fom a crack baby bastard child

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » August 17th, 2013, 2:08 pm

Cryptik wrote:A Chris y u got so muc time on ur hands a Latina must've broke ur heart ol d*ck n booty a$$ boi a whole section of roseland is Hispanic only 4 blocks n dey still der payin taxes my d*ck where u think da Gz get der work from u dumb as hell lol if da cartels wanted dey have blacks killin each other n record numbers fo a betta dope price but ur only a shorty I understand wat can u expect fom a crack baby bastard child
we actually get our work from dominicans

out of ny :lmao:

f*ck yall mexicans :rip:

Cryptik
prospect

Post by Cryptik » August 17th, 2013, 2:20 pm

N where do dey get it from not Africa dickhead either way ur money is Mexican money

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » August 17th, 2013, 2:28 pm

Cryptik wrote:N where do dey get it from not Africa dickhead either way ur money is Mexican money
they get from the arabs and its a well know fact that arabs

r takin over the drug trade :tiphat:

allahu akbar :lmao:

the only reason sp*cs r allowed in the us is

4 cheap labor aka mow the lawn and sell corn u taco

ChiefMalikCrazy
underboss

Post by ChiefMalikCrazy » August 17th, 2013, 2:58 pm

G-Stack wrote:I dont think that any n*ggas who get on line and do the race baiting diss sh*t is real n*ggas no ways. You can always tell at least who really be in the streets and who just be starting bullshit by the way they act on here. If Englewood and all this places is warzones and n*ggas is actively out here like they claim then why is n*ggas constantly on here? The n*ggas on here everyday or making topics like this aint the n*ggas in the streets for real dog. n*ggas might be from the city or know certain sh*t but they aint active. If you gotta get on websites and dedicate thread after thread to call people niggers or sp*cs then you aint doin it in real life. I can see how n*ggas slip up on here and say the sh*t but this obsessive bullshit some of these n*ggas be on you can tell that goof troops. Especially these n*ggas who be on here less then a month and got over 300+ post. But they claiming they in the streets.

But on some real sh*t I was just in LA and my n*gga who a ECC broke it down to me. If you outnumbered then you outnumbered. LA is a majority Mexican city. Chicago is not. The LA mexicans are not the same as Mexicans who were born and raised in Chicago. 2 different lifestyles just the same ways n*ggas in Chicago aint the same as NY n*ggas. I went threw South Central and its like a 5-1 ratio but just like that he said blacks is in almost every hood. 1 block may be black then a block down its Mexicans for 3 blocks then the nixt block its blacks for 2 blocks. Thats how it is out there. I never been to the hood of Chicago for real but I have out Cali. Yall say for the most part South Chicago segragted while the North, East and West mixed. Thats how all the hoods in LA is mostly they mixed but Mexicans just plainly out number them. Its a numbers game and for the most part n*ggas don't bother each other unless they beefing. They still gotta do business together cuz where else drugs comin from and some f*ck with eachother some dont. Not to mention alot of them Cali Mexicans coming from the border where it's real war. Los Zetas or them Cartels a wipe the floor with ANY gang in Chicago black or hispanic.
Damn n*gga just wrote a NY Times best seller. I barely read that sh*t but at the end of the day it's all jokes nobody tripping off this online sh*t cause if you do you lame. And son you got like 1000 posts f*ck outta here talking about who be real and who fake :lol: n*ggas always gotta try to make they self out to be the realest or the hardest mufucka out. Old Socrates sounding a$$ n*gga. :lol:

G-Stack
underboss

Post by G-Stack » August 17th, 2013, 3:29 pm

Yeah I hear you p*ssy. Except I been on here for 4 years and at the arts you lakes be on here y'all a have what I got by he end of he year so save all that extra sh*t you lame.

G-Stack
underboss

Post by G-Stack » August 17th, 2013, 3:33 pm

Dumb phone be spell checkin but at the rate you lames be at y'all a have way more then me by the end of the year. So what do that tell you you fucking peon. My 4 years to you n*ggas 2-4 months so who really be on here all day arguing with n*ggas and looking for co signs from n*ggas who claim to be on the same city but don't know each other.

LaDiezYOcho
associate

Post by LaDiezYOcho » August 17th, 2013, 3:52 pm

U fraud a$$ n*gga my azz, y would it go from ny to chi,da numbers wouldn't make sense it's da other way around,look up how many Dominicans from the east coast have been popped getin tracked from borderline in tx

Wild 100s Chris
superior

Post by Wild 100s Chris » August 17th, 2013, 4:00 pm

LaDiezYOcho wrote:U fraud a$$ n*gga my azz, y would it go from ny to chi,da numbers wouldn't make sense it's da other way around,look up how many Dominicans from the east coast have been popped getin tracked from borderline in tx
:smh: our sh*t ain't coming from mexican :lol:

its from afghanistan arabs r in chicago hoods selling

that sh*t by the brick, threw liquor store, gas stations

and other stores etc

we don't need sp*cs

do yo street research sp*c :lmao:

hiighassniigga
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » August 17th, 2013, 4:03 pm

this site got the fakest n*ggas i swear to god.

LaDiezYOcho
associate

Post by LaDiezYOcho » August 17th, 2013, 4:57 pm

Keep livin in fantasy world kluk