toughest white gang in chi history?

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Re: toughest white gang in chi history?

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » May 5th, 2014, 7:14 am

Your logic is that because HGz and Dragons scream SD blank but not VL blank, you nikkas move harder?

I don't need to go "out west". No SD scared to slap a Ghost in the face.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 5th, 2014, 7:31 pm

NAW U DUMB a$$ DONUT MY LOGIC IS THAT WE AINT LETTIN NO SMALL a$$ MOB LIKE NO GENTS COME ON OUR sh*t NONE THE LESS DROPPIN sh*t LIKE THEY DOIN YO BOYS IN UK :whaat: AND LIKE I SAID U CLAIM THAT GL WASNT ON sh*t IN THE NEW ERA I TOLD YO a$$ THEY MOVED THE SAME DRAGONS YALL HAVIN PROBLEMS WIT OUTTA AUSTIN THE SAME DRAGONS WHO :shoot: :shoot: AT THE SDZ ON CHICAGO AVE DAILY :whaat: BUT YO NATION MORE ON sh*t THAN MINE HAHAHA :foh:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 5th, 2014, 7:34 pm

AND IT AINT NAN LORD OVER HERE SCARED OF A SD GD BD YLOD D THESE NUTS IN YO b*tch MOUTH :whaat:

Lord Geechee
lieutenant

Post by Lord Geechee » May 5th, 2014, 9:34 pm

Truth be told it be whole White LK sections, never forgetting a true Latin is Roman (semantics i know)
Ive always seen LK of my Generation as a white boy mob,

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 5th, 2014, 9:42 pm

YEAH LORD I DO SEE A LOT OF WHITE LK BROS ALSO LOL.

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » May 6th, 2014, 8:35 am

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Your logic is that because HGz and Dragons scream SD blank but not VL blank, you nikkas move harder?

Ay folks don't even bother with greaser that n*gga is stuck in GL glory days of the 70's he knows GLs more of a social club than a gang nowadays they ain't pulling no burns. And Mel loves to stick up 4 GLs for some strange reason even though most VLs don't give a f*ck bout no other People nations. I swear he thinks just cause GLs got lord in their name they got anything to do with VLs. He says he's met some before but they're all either young goofy white boys or old rock stars and clucks so IDK why he so impressed with them. What's up with ur boys them Cal boys love hitting them viaducts between Western and California on 18th st, everytime I go by there I see a new piece
Over there the Blvds try to keep up but their sh*t looks sloppy compared 2 ya'lls LOL Amor.

SGDn Tk

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 6th, 2014, 12:19 pm

olor=#40FF00]SIN I RESPECT U AS A MAN MY n*gga BUT AS FAR AS VL BIZ GO ESPECIALLY IN MY HOOD U DON'T KNOW WHAT THE f*ck U TALKIN BOUT AND I AINT STICKIN UP FOR sh*t JUST STATING WHAT IVE SEEN PERSONALLY IN THESE STREETS IM OUT HERE MY n*gga LIKE I SAID MY OLD BOSS WAS A RETIRED GL FROM SP AND I WENT TO SCHOOL WIT A COUPLE ROYALS AND POPES n*gga I WENT TO AMUNDSEN LOL EVERYTHING IN THAT b*tch HAHA BOTTOM LINE IS US VLZ f*ck WIT PLENTY FINBALL MOBS JUST DONT f*ck WIT EVERYBODY BUT WE DO SHOW LOVE THOUGH ITS DIFFERENT WIT YALL FOLK n*ggas IVE SEEN IT YALL WANNA WAR OVER TWO BLOCKS WHEN WE GOT LORDS OF LIKE 3 BRANCHES SHARING WHOLE HOODS n*gga WE f*ck WIT HP KINGS WE f*ck WIT MOES WE ROCK WIT COUNTS GLZ DAMN NEAR THE WHOLE STAR I KNOW CUZ IVE SEEN IT JOE OMS [/color]

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 6th, 2014, 12:28 pm

GGote="sin1077"]
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Your logic is that because HGz and Dragons scream SD blank but not VL blank, you nikkas move harder?

Ay folks don't even bother with greaser that n*gga is stuck in GL glory days of the 70's he knows GLs more of a social club than a gang nowadays they ain't pulling no burns. And Mel loves to stick up 4 GLs for some strange reason even though most VLs don't give a f*ck bout no other People nations. I swear he thinks just cause GLs got lord in their name they got anything to do with VLs. He says he's met some before but they're all either young goofy white boys or old rock stars and clucks so IDK why he so impressed[youtube][/youtube] with them. What's up with ur boys them Cal boys love hitting them viaducts between Western and California on 18th st, everytime I go by there I see a new piece
Over there the Blvds try to keep up but their sh*t looks sloppy compared 2 ya'lls LOL Amor.

SGDn Tk[/quote]

AND I KNOW MY NATION HISTORY AND THE GLN SO..... :foh: AND YALL DZ ON HERE CAN PLAY ALL IS ONE IF U WANT :whaat: AND THE GL I MET WAS IN A JAG WHICH WAS HIS PLAYCAR f*ck U MEAN THAT WHITE BOY CHECKIN IT :whaat: AND NEWSFLASH IN CASE U DIDNT KNOW EVERY MOB GOT CLUCKS US GDZ MOES KINGS SDZ SGDZ COUNTS EVERY MOB :discust: :whaat:

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » May 7th, 2014, 6:27 am

Sin1077 - Cal still standing. You gonna have to get at me off here for anything more than that broski. Couple of the bros passed from a car accident and natural causes.

RIP Rascal, Demon & Little Man.
1California8.
Y.N.B.F.

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » May 7th, 2014, 7:01 am

And to Mel - I'm not a NorthSide brother. I can't tell you what they doing over there. Chicago Ave is a major street its everything running up and down that strip. You acting like Gents and Dragons living on Marshfield or Huron.

Bodies fall daily real n*ggas get gunned down by b*tch n*ggas daily wtf you talking bout? Gents can kill a thousand Dz they still goofies in my eyes. f*ck a grape.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 7th, 2014, 1:55 pm

sh*t U MIGHT AS WELL SAY THE GENTS BE THERE SEEING AS IT SEEM LIKE YALL THE ONKY MEDIUM TO BIG MOB THEY AINT SCARED TO COME AT MY n*gga BUT IF U WANNA TALK SOME SS TICS THEN WHAT UP WIT YALL AND THE YAKS AND GDZ OUT SOUTH?

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 7th, 2014, 1:55 pm

sh*t U MIGHT AS WELL SAY THE GENTS BE THERE SEEING AS IT SEEM LIKE YALL THE ONKY MEDIUM TO BIG MOB THEY AINT SCARED TO COME AT MY n*gga BUT IF U WANNA TALK SOME SS TICS THEN WHAT UP WIT YALL AND THE YAKS AND GDZ OUT SOUTH?

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 7th, 2014, 1:56 pm

Greenghost2212
superior

Greenghost2212
superior

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 7th, 2014, 1:59 pm

MY BAD PHONE WAS F*ck*n UP LOL

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » May 7th, 2014, 2:41 pm

Gents aint doing sh*t. We the most hated Latin Folks. Of course they gonna blank us.

I don't claim to know it all but the only SD vs MLD friction I know of is in Cicero. I f*ck with Yaks, BD's, GD's, whoever. I steady see the world judge Chicago off what they hear these shortys scream. They not holding no weight. Grown men aint on that D blank bullshit.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 7th, 2014, 3:53 pm

SAME GOES FOR US MY n*gga :whaat: THATS THE SHORTYS ON BS BUT I THINK THE YAKS GOT YALL BEAT ON THE MOST HATED TBT :whaat:

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » May 7th, 2014, 4:16 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Gents aint doing sh*t. We the most hated Latin Folks. Of course they gonna blank us.

I don't claim to know it all but the only SD vs MLD friction I know of is in Cicero. I f*ck with Yaks, BD's, GD's, whoever. I steady see the world judge Chicago off what they hear these shortys scream. They not holding no weight. Grown men aint on that D blank bullshit.
That's what I'm talkin bout Folks. I been told n*ggas D'z blankin other D'z is dumb sh*t. n*ggas need 2 start politicking & getting 2gether 2 make sh*t happen on a bigger scale instead of hatin on other Disciples.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 7th, 2014, 4:32 pm

YALL GOT A LOT OF WORK TO DO G REAL TALK LOL