underboss

Re: SURENOS IN THE SUBURBS

Post by robin hoodlum » August 10th, 2013, 4:20 am

A video of random pictures in none in chicago zzzzzzzzz

GOG3TTA420
soldier

Post by GOG3TTA420 » August 10th, 2013, 4:35 am

WAT THE f*ck US U ON BRO IM NOT THESE GROUPIE NEUTRON LIKE U THAT TALKS OUT HIS a$$ I GANG BANG IN THIS CITY JUMPED OFF THE PORCH IN 98 AN WIN THEM SURENOS HAD THAT BLOCK WIT THE SNAKES EVERYONE WANTED TO C WATS TO IT DRO74 WAS ON THE MONEY WIT IT I SPEAK ON WAT I C N WAT I KNOW p*ssy GET OFF MY SACK

GOG3TTA420
soldier

Post by GOG3TTA420 » August 10th, 2013, 4:37 am

BOTTOM LINE THEY WAS THE COBRAS CRASHDUMIES

loccincuzz
associate

Post by loccincuzz » August 10th, 2013, 4:59 am

U punk a$$ n*ggas need to stop speakin false a$$ sh*t.the Surenos in Chicago suburbs are certified to the real Barrio Pobre 13 in Watsonville,California,there all from the real Cali sh*t,Robin Hoodlum always thinks the Sur in Illinois is Illinois mexicans,but naw Cuzz Varrio Pobre is straight outta Watsonville,California and they up in Cicero and other towns around Chicago bangin South Side 13

1600NoGo
underboss

Post by 1600NoGo » August 10th, 2013, 9:22 am

WychMann200 wrote:
liltru wrote:Im not sayin ”folks” had blue beforw crip GD its self wore blue folks didnt come till later on gd came before that
i was told by a OG Folk that the reason GDs wear blue is because when VLs started wearin red they felt like blue would be the color to oppose them but it had Nothin 2 do with Bloods & Crips they have their own reasons 4 red & blue
:cmon: im not gone correct u, umma just hit u wit one of dem stale faces lord :cmon:
PmoneY wrote: Now back to the thread,the chi og"z never went off colors they went off which way they cocked their hats so all dat folks had blue before crips is invalid......

My main point is anybody can wear blue but blue flags,blue bandanaz,blue Dickies is crip shyt.....

If im lying than show me a pic of a chi og with a blue flag,if N*ggaz in the chi flagging today than that's L.A gang culture they adopting......

why u changin it to bandannas? because yo lame a$$ cant accept the facts that GDs had dem colors before a blood or crip was even though of?

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 10th, 2013, 9:49 am

loccincuzz wrote:U punk a$$ n*ggas need to stop speakin false a$$ sh*t.the Surenos in Chicago suburbs are certified to the real Barrio Pobre 13 in Watsonville,California,there all from the real Cali sh*t,Robin Hoodlum always thinks the Sur in Illinois is Illinois mexicans,but naw Cuzz Varrio Pobre is straight outta Watsonville,California and they up in Cicero and other towns around Chicago bangin South Side 13
dude they fake Surenos plus they be claimin Folkz when they get beat up just look at this pic of all the Folk gangs the Latin Kings Blanked Out
Folkilla.jpg
Folkilla.jpg (51.14 KiB) Viewed 1882 times

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 10th, 2013, 12:39 pm

GOG3TTA420 wrote:BOTTOM LINE THEY WAS THE COBRAS CRASHDUMIES
:tiphat: Pretty much n*gga straight sendoffs. :lmao:

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 10th, 2013, 12:44 pm

loccincuzz wrote:U punk a$$ n*ggas need to stop speakin false a$$ sh*t.the Surenos in Chicago suburbs are certified to the real Barrio Pobre 13 in Watsonville,California,there all from the real Cali sh*t,Robin Hoodlum always thinks the Sur in Illinois is Illinois mexicans,but naw Cuzz Varrio Pobre is straight outta Watsonville,California and they up in Cicero and other towns around Chicago bangin South Side 13
:facepalm: What the f*ck is Watsonville anotha lil gay a$$ town in Cali that don't no1 recognize. :smh: U right tho them Surenos is certified- CERTIFIED FAGGOTS. :lmao: And if they really connected 2 Cali that just makes Surenos look even weaker cuz they can't even hang in the burbs. :smh: Just pathetic.

califecruzin
fresh meat

Post by califecruzin » August 10th, 2013, 1:44 pm

@dro i live in a area of la where crips and surenos are united no racial bullshit just blue rags thats why i respect em,and thats a lot of surenos in the chicago gang video they look pretty deep out there so i can see why all u guys in here have so much hate towards them and all u can do is agree with each other and talk sh*t about them allday on here thats pathetic kinda sh*t,and in california there is no latin kings,vice lords or disciples anywhere out here,u got a better chance at finding a ghost then every finding one of them in the open.

IlDuce
underboss

Post by IlDuce » August 10th, 2013, 2:03 pm

robin hoodlum wrote:This n*gga got his info from this video in a youtube comment you still might be able to find it lmao!
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/anoeBjKpz_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

HANOVER PARKK SURENOS 630LTS GANG R.IP JESUS SANCHEZ AKA PHYSCO FREE CRICKET FREE MIKLO

Fucking fags cant even hang in hanover park? LMAO! :lmao:
HOLY f*ck they busted out? I remember these clowns trying to hang back around 2003-2004. They used to hang with the West Chicago ho*s when they weren't getting treated by A's in Aurora or MLDs from Elgin. I remember this one broad that was clicked up with them in them duplexes off County Farm Rd. Talk sh*t and drive off crew :2cents: :2cents:

IlDuce
underboss

Post by IlDuce » August 10th, 2013, 2:09 pm

Aint no Surenos in Cicero. They hide in their basements all day trying to figure out how to flip GD/26 or how not to get they a$$ beat which they never figured out. 21st Pl was beatdown central last summer. They don't even peep 19th anymore. They claim 19th/50th-51st and I have been out there at 6am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 8pm, 10pm, 2am, M-Sun on various days (not all at one time) and never spotted one ONCE. I found a few of their lame a$$ tags though that they do when they creeping 3am style :lmao:

If you put 10 surenos in a ring against 4 junkie SCBs, the scabs would win it. :lmao:

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 10th, 2013, 5:13 pm

califecruzin wrote:@dro i live in a area of la where crips and surenos are united no racial bullshit just blue rags thats why i respect em,and thats a lot of surenos in the chicago gang video they look pretty deep out there so i can see why all u guys in here have so much hate towards them and all u can do is agree with each other and talk sh*t about them allday on here thats pathetic kinda sh*t,and in california there is no latin kings,vice lords or disciples anywhere out here,u got a better chance at finding a ghost then every finding one of them in the open.
Damn homie what area of L.A. is that where u livin at? I ain't heard no sh*t about Surenos clickin up wit Crips all I hear about is dem targetin blacks. :shrug: Not sayin it ain't true but where in L.A. is this happenin? And them Surenos in that video ain't IN Chicago they stay in the outskirts. Like I said I got no reason 2 hate dem n*ggas I'm just tellin u what I know just like u tellin me what's goin on in ur neck of the woods. And I know there's at least Latin Kings & GD'z out in Cali not sayin they deep but they out there search that sh*t I'm sure u will find sumthin.

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 10th, 2013, 5:22 pm

IlDuce wrote:Aint no Surenos in Cicero. They hide in their basements all day trying to figure out how to flip GD/26 or how not to get they a$$ beat which they never figured out. 21st Pl was beatdown central last summer. They don't even peep 19th anymore. They claim 19th/50th-51st and I have been out there at 6am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 8pm, 10pm, 2am, M-Sun on various days (not all at one time) and never spotted one ONCE. I found a few of their lame a$$ tags though that they do when they creeping 3am style :lmao:

If you put 10 surenos in a ring against 4 junkie SCBs, the scabs would win it. :lmao:
:lmao: n*gga u crazy 4 that 10 Surenos vs. SCB's comment! Aye Deuce u know how I know deez n*ggas ain't in the hood? Did u c how clean & spotless that garage was when they was in the alley? :lmao: Dem N*ggaz ain't in the Chi. :lmao:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » August 10th, 2013, 5:33 pm

GOG3TTA420 wrote:WAT THE f*ck US U ON BRO IM NOT THESE GROUPIE NEUTRON LIKE U THAT TALKS OUT HIS a$$ I GANG BANG IN THIS CITY JUMPED OFF THE PORCH IN 98 AN WIN THEM SURENOS HAD THAT BLOCK WIT THE SNAKES EVERYONE WANTED TO C WATS TO IT DRO74 WAS ON THE MONEY WIT IT I SPEAK ON WAT I C N WAT I KNOW p*ssy GET OFF MY SACK
Who the f*ck you talking to n*gga?

IlDuce
underboss

Post by IlDuce » August 10th, 2013, 6:55 pm

Dro7414 wrote:
IlDuce wrote:Aint no Surenos in Cicero. They hide in their basements all day trying to figure out how to flip GD/26 or how not to get they a$$ beat which they never figured out. 21st Pl was beatdown central last summer. They don't even peep 19th anymore. They claim 19th/50th-51st and I have been out there at 6am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 8pm, 10pm, 2am, M-Sun on various days (not all at one time) and never spotted one ONCE. I found a few of their lame a$$ tags though that they do when they creeping 3am style :lmao:

:lmao: n*gga u crazy 4 that 10 Surenos vs. SCB's comment! Aye Deuce u know how I know deez n*ggas ain't in the hood? Did u c how clean & spotless that garage was when they was in the alley? :lmao: Dem N*ggaz ain't in the Chi. :lmao:
:lmao: The city left the tags up for a few weeks for "posterity". Most just to laugh at. That strip is anybody tag-it land. Now it's all sandblasted off. The garages were real clean in the 20 block. GDs scared em off, they can't even go to the pool to look at the mami's :lmao:

I seen their videos, standing out by the Park View and on the corner of 51st ave. I went out there last summer at 11am one day trying to find one and all I saw was some old tatted up Cobra fixing his car in the street. I even sat on the stoop of the house that has steps going up on the corner, acted like I was tying my shoes for 10-15 minutes. Nothing. Silent city.

I was seeing MLD tags over that way for a while but they dried up. Nothing but GD/AV/26/crowns down. :2cents:

loccincuzz
associate

Post by loccincuzz » August 10th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Dro7414 wrote:
:facepalm: What the f*ck is Watsonville anotha lil gay a$$ town in Cali that don't no1 recognize. :smh: U right tho them Surenos is certified- CERTIFIED FAGGOTS. :lmao: And if they really connected 2 Cali that just makes Surenos look even weaker cuz they can't even hang in the burbs. :smh: Just pathetic.
Watsonville is a small farm town in California,and they still had Sureno G'z move in on illinois turf...If yall got infiltrated by watsonville pobre gang yall aint got no chance wit the Crips.

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 10th, 2013, 9:03 pm

IlDuce wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:

:lmao: The city left the tags up for a few weeks for "posterity". Most just to laugh at. That strip is anybody tag-it land. Now it's all sandblasted off. The garages were real clean in the 20 block. GDs scared em off, they can't even go to the pool to look at the mami's :lmao:

I seen their videos, standing out by the Park View and on the corner of 51st ave. I went out there last summer at 11am one day trying to find one and all I saw was some old tatted up Cobra fixing his car in the street. I even sat on the stoop of the house that has steps going up on the corner, acted like I was tying my shoes for 10-15 minutes. Nothing. Silent city.

I was seeing MLD tags over that way for a while but they dried up. Nothing but GD/AV/26/crowns down. :2cents:
:lmao: Can't even go 2 the pool 2 look at the mami's durin summertime huh? :smh: That's 2 damn sorry. I don't even c how any1 can think deez n*ggas even matter. :shrug:

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 10th, 2013, 9:08 pm

loccincuzz wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:
Watsonville is a small farm town in California,and they still had Sureno G'z move in on illinois turf...If yall got infiltrated by watsonville pobre gang yall aint got no chance wit the Crips.
So they went from farm town bangin 2 suburban bangin. :cmon: Either way they ain't bangin anywhere that it matters y u keep hyping these weak N*ggaz up? Just cuz they from Cali? n*gga please & the Crips already got ran out the Chi in the 90's I'm not eeeeven gonna go in2 that again.

loccincuzz
associate

Post by loccincuzz » August 10th, 2013, 9:28 pm

Dro7414 wrote:
loccincuzz wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:
So they went from farm town bangin 2 suburban bangin. :cmon: Either way they ain't bangin anywhere that it matters y u keep hyping these weak N*ggaz up? Just cuz they from Cali? n*gga please & the Crips already got ran out the Chi in the 90's I'm not eeeeven gonna go in2 that again.
Crips got ran out of Chicago by law enforcement not gangs,most of the Rico cases in Chicago involved Crips...CUZZ. and yall got infiltrated by Watsonville,California!!! hahahahahahahaha

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 10th, 2013, 9:45 pm

loccincuzz wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:
loccincuzz wrote:
Dro7414 wrote:
Crips got ran out of Chicago by law enforcement not gangs,most of the Rico cases in Chicago involved Crips...CUZZ. and yall got infiltrated by Watsonville,California!!! hahahahahahahaha
Jokkincuzz do u really believe the sh*t u talkin? 2 quick things. 1. The Crips got ran outta Chicago by Vicelords not 5-0 I don't know 1 Crip who got hit wit a RICO case. Most of the RICO cases in the Chi involved Crips? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Where do u come up wit this sh*t? 2. Those weak Surenos claimin Barrio Pobre r from Cicero u do realize that's not in Chicago right? :smh: Try again n*gga.