SURENOS IN THE SUBURBS

PmoneY
superior

Re: SURENOS IN THE SUBURBS

Post by PmoneY » August 9th, 2013, 12:48 pm

Yeah i understand anybody can wear blue,but blue bandanaz and flagging period is crip shyt........

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 12:49 pm

PmoneY wrote:Yeah i understand anybody can wear blue,but blue bandanaz and flagging period is crip shyt........
well mostly these days Folkz Dont care about colors they wear any color these days they dont even wear ragz like they use 2 anymore

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » August 9th, 2013, 12:57 pm

Oh okay that makes more sense homie.....

I thought N*ggaz was all out blue flagging......

And far as the surenos in the chi,i guess they not seen as a threat or maybe they got family out there....seems strange but i bet they not on n*gga killa sh*t because it's too many blacks in the Midwest but if they get deeper they might start acting up........

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 12:59 pm

PmoneY wrote:Oh okay that makes more sense homie.....

And far as the surenos in the chi,i guess they not seen as a threat or maybe they got family out there....seems strange but i bet they not on n*gga killa sh*t because it's too many blacks in the Midwest but if they get deeper they might start acting up........
naw thats Not why its Not any racial issues its all gang related bcause even the Latin gangs here Dont like them

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 9th, 2013, 1:05 pm

PmoneY wrote:Oh okay that makes more sense homie.....

That's what I'm trynna say tho P the Chi mobs would never let them get deep in the city. Their best hope would b getting deep in the burbs & even that it would have 2 b in 1 of the lame burbs they ain't gonna do sh*t in Aurora, Joliet, Rockford etc. the Chi mobs is 2 deep & well established out there. And Chi mobs don't play that race sh*t so they betta not EEEEEVEN try that bullshit. :lmao:

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 1:10 pm

northpole69 wrote:WHY YALL THINK THERES SO MANY SURENOS AND SOME NORTENOS IN THE SUBURBS AND NOT THAT MANY OF CHICAGO GANGS . . SEEMS LIKE SURENOS RUN LIKE 10 SUBURBS ..

YAL THINK THEY GON COME IN THE CITY ..?

HONESTLY I THINK THEY COULD MOVE IN THE CITY WHERE THERE ARE NO GANGS .. LIKE BY MIDWAY AREA OR BEVERLEY OR OTHER NICE AREAS IN DA CITY
yea whats up with the Nortenos thers anyway i heard they tried 2 click up with Northside Insane Popes along time ago so they could stay in the Chi :lol: looks like That didnt work out

robin hoodlum
underboss

Post by robin hoodlum » August 9th, 2013, 1:20 pm

Oh man this thread got Makaveli....I mean Pmoney and his 2 accounts in here :facepalm:
Who cares about the surenos.....what block they claim in cali? None let them be rejects....I posted an article on here a few months ago of an MLD popping a surenos in Wheeling :shrug: No retaliation.....those northern suburbs record barely one homicide....lol. Why do you think they even got any numbers? Some lame mexican kids who couldnt be kings or latin folks :lol:

And in cali they been trying to be latin kings for the longest they got like 10 fake latin king sets out there wearing the same colors and handsign :facepalm: Thats not including the real latin kings

Dos_Cruces
associate

Post by Dos_Cruces » August 9th, 2013, 2:23 pm

You won't see any real sureños in chi, Until the SC has a real foothold in the city or state. The way things are shaping up in Mexico, it might be sooner than later.

robin hoodlum
underboss

Post by robin hoodlum » August 9th, 2013, 2:42 pm

You n*ggas are funny with this surenos stuff. You dominate Cali in numbers, but black still commit more crimes and you ride off that hype. Worry about the Latin Kings and Vice Lords and GDs in Cali

liltru
soldier

Post by liltru » August 9th, 2013, 3:06 pm

Oh yea? Wha about the loco bloods (asian) the belizean bloods(black)

Or the crips who came in the 90s sellin crack and weapons with family ties to chicago with actual police articles an news articles? Yea da crips got smashed out but they still came n dropped sh*t..... Not sittin around plottin in the burbs figuren a time to strike sh*t i jus posted a thread of i.v.ls in east diego... Lords are out there lowkey speakin with westcoast accents

1600NoGo
underboss

Post by 1600NoGo » August 9th, 2013, 3:09 pm

Here yall go takin dude serious again :lmao: :facepalm: Its only like 3 places outside of chicago that get it crackin all year outside of chicago: maywood, harvey, & Cicero. Thats it. If these surenos is growing and what not, they growing where all n*ggas do is fight in a 7-11 parking lot or sum & all they nation ho*s is white bitches who listen to eminem lol. Them n*ggas aint gone NEVER grown in the city, or any where close enough to the city where n*ggas claim they from chicago. Them n*ggas in suburbs where its mandatory every student gotta have a Ipad and they HS aint got no security guards or police posted outside they school for two & 3 blocks when school let out. Them n*ggas in places where soccer teams is prodiminately white. Them n*ggas in places where the closest town is 2 hours by expressway and all u pass is barns & cornfields & sh*t. Dem n*ggas in places where tornadoes happen :lol: them n*ggas in places where they 3 and a half hours from the city but claim chiraq lol. Them n*ggas in places where bloods & crips is supposedly at lmao

In other words them n*ggas is in places people dont even F*ck*n know about let alone matter

robin hoodlum
underboss

Post by robin hoodlum » August 9th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Cicero got it cracking like 10 years ago now they shut that b*tch down.

robin hoodlum
underboss

Post by robin hoodlum » August 9th, 2013, 3:17 pm

You won't see any real sureños in chi, Until the SC has a real foothold in the city or state. The way things are shaping up in Mexico, it might be sooner than later.
Why would the cartels add extra middle men? Are you living in some kind of fantasy world? Latin Kings are the biggest hispanic gang in the world. They are in Mexico, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Europe, South America, Japan.

Little Village is the biggest hub in the midwest. cartels got kings and two-six and Satan Disciples and other gangs as pushers. Chicago been had mobs Italian, Irish, Russian, columbian this is nothing new kid

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » August 9th, 2013, 3:57 pm

every Cali n*gga got 2 accounts according to the maniac hoodbeenup (Robin hoodlum )

Stop turning everything into Cali vs Chicago,these 2 places are gang capitals so both places got gangs that spread.....

Chi mobs just for sum reason don't come to the westcoast to bang but they are out west getting money.....

This thread is about surenos in the burbs,i mean as long as they not a threat or on sum racist shyt they must got family out there if they deep......

robin hoodlum
underboss

Post by robin hoodlum » August 9th, 2013, 4:17 pm

Makaveli give it up brah you ugly your pictures been posted on here. How much more abuse can you take. Give it up man its just a message board you have nothing to do with the streets. All you do is reply to chi verse la threads and thread made by loccuzzin :lol: Its getting old you have one black friend who you took mirror instagram pictures with and you look like a rat who shaved his whiskers :lol: No one is talking about la chi gang capitol you idiot :facepalm: The surenos in the burbs are fake point blank zero

And northpole stop facebook hustling getting all your info from facebook and hustlemellzmania on youtube comments :facepalm:

liltru
soldier

Post by liltru » August 9th, 2013, 4:52 pm

GD been Bangin blue longer then Crips.. And u cant put a certain color on folks or peoples nation becuz every gang in both alliances got its own colors n hand signs n symbols so the easiesy way to tell em apart is by wearin they hats to the left or right n dats real sh*t blood

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 9th, 2013, 4:58 pm

2 dead all the arguing can we all agree Surenos r not a factor anywhere near the Chi then?

PmoneY
superior

Post by PmoneY » August 9th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Who the f*ck is makaveli homie,you keep bringing him up sound like he caused you pain :lmao:

First i was foolassnigga,now im makaveli but it's okay hoodbeenup your a maniac :lol:

Now back to the thread,the chi og"z never went off colors they went off which way they cocked their hats so all dat folks had blue before crips is invalid......

My main point is anybody can wear blue but blue flags,blue bandanaz,blue Dickies is crip shyt.....

If im lying than show me a pic of a chi og with a blue flag,if N*ggaz in the chi flagging today than that's L.A gang culture they adopting......

And yeah sureno in the chi ain't a threat,we can agree to that.....

liltru
soldier

Post by liltru » August 9th, 2013, 8:13 pm

Im not sayin ”folks” had blue beforw crip GD its self wore blue folks didnt come till later on gd came before that

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 8:18 pm

liltru wrote:Im not sayin ”folks” had blue beforw crip GD its self wore blue folks didnt come till later on gd came before that
i was told by a OG Folk that the reason GDs wear blue is because when VLs started wearin read they felt like blue would be the color to oppose them but it had Nothin 2 do with Bloods & Crips they have their own reasons 4 red & blue