SURENOS IN THE SUBURBS

northpole69
underboss

SURENOS IN THE SUBURBS

Post by northpole69 » August 9th, 2013, 2:01 am

WHY YALL THINK THERES SO MANY SURENOS AND SOME NORTENOS IN THE SUBURBS AND NOT THAT MANY OF CHICAGO GANGS . . SEEMS LIKE SURENOS RUN LIKE 10 SUBURBS ..

YAL THINK THEY GON COME IN THE CITY ..?

HONESTLY I THINK THEY COULD MOVE IN THE CITY WHERE THERE ARE NO GANGS .. LIKE BY MIDWAY AREA OR BEVERLEY OR OTHER NICE AREAS IN DA CITY

liltru
soldier

Re: SURENOS IN THE SUBURBS

Post by liltru » August 9th, 2013, 2:20 am

There keepin there asses in the burbs becuz they know in the city its contested turf with different politics there not a custom to yet

robin hoodlum
underboss

Post by robin hoodlum » August 9th, 2013, 4:37 am

They don't run nothing in the burbs just a bunch of mad mexicans who couldnt get down with the latin folks or the latin kings :facepalm: they are fake....but if n*ggas want to claim them f*ck it :shrug:

liltru
soldier

Post by liltru » August 9th, 2013, 4:58 am

If thats the case then why not make there own sh*t? Why suck calis d*ck? Why bang sum ese sh*t if theres to influence them ? Whats really goin on is there being lowkey away from the thick of the action.... Slowly but surely studying your city learing the politics that come with your city as they recruit n do there own thing which is probaly gettin money

liltru
soldier

Post by liltru » August 9th, 2013, 5:00 am

If theres none to influence them · is what I ment to put

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » August 9th, 2013, 9:05 am

northpole69 wrote:WHY YALL THINK THERES SO MANY SURENOS AND SOME NORTENOS IN THE SUBURBS AND NOT THAT MANY OF CHICAGO GANGS . . SEEMS LIKE SURENOS RUN LIKE 10 SUBURBS ..

YAL THINK THEY GON COME IN THE CITY ..?

HONESTLY I THINK THEY COULD MOVE IN THE CITY WHERE THERE ARE NO GANGS .. LIKE BY MIDWAY AREA OR BEVERLEY OR OTHER NICE AREAS IN DA CITY
Cmon Northpole I know there's Surenos & Nortenos in the burbs but let's keep it 100 what suburbs r they runnin? The only thing they runnin is off the block when Chi mobs is chasin em. :lmao: Be honest u say they runnin like 10 burbs name them-I'll wait. And everybody knows the reason they ain't in the Chi is cuz they would get ran out or forced 2 flip u ain't hear about what them Cobras did 2 the Surenos? :smh:

FADEDD
sergeant

Post by FADEDD » August 9th, 2013, 9:11 am

The burbs are lame. Most of those Surenos are just fake a$$ n*ggas false claimin sh*t, same goes for the ones claiming folks and people too.

califecruzin
fresh meat

Post by califecruzin » August 9th, 2013, 9:48 am

Please you latin queer nerds runnin your mouth on the internet talkin sh*t about cali gangs 1000s of miles away,u pussies have surenos all over chicago and u wanna come d*ck ride and agree with each other on the internet? F*ck*n latin queer pussies just angry surenos are in chicago surenos are everywhere and none of u pussies will go say anything to them but instead talk big and hard and say anything u want on the internet but at least thier out there,theres no chicago gangs anywhere in california yet we have sureno's all over chicago,also let's be real the hardest gangs from chicago are all blue rags,gangster disciples(blue rags),folk nations(blue rags),mld'z(bluerag's)ambrose(blue rags)and surenos13(blue rags)all are latin queer yellow f*g killers nobody likes you marks in chicago and u fags are constantly gettin killed and u nerd's have the nerve to talk sh*t about cali gangs? F*ck*n latin queer pussies are just loud mouth sh*t talkers that wont do sh*t but bang online allday F*ck*n faggets.

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 9:55 am

they some Lame OffBrandz who AINT even from Cali they just been watchin 2 Many Chicano & Cholo movies or met a actual OG Sureno & thought they was down bcause they met him :lol: they Lame as f*ck when they get they a$$ beat they either flip 2 MLD or SGD

califecruzin
fresh meat

Post by califecruzin » August 9th, 2013, 10:05 am

@WY I thought they were from California and moved to Chicago but even if thier lame u have to give it to them for being out there,and 1 real Sureno gang from california would fit into chicago trust me they would bring a whole new chapter of death and violence chicago hasn't seen since the crazy white boy tommy gun gang days,but anyways even if surenos are barely in chicago the other homegrown blue gangs runnin around chicago are no joke and much harder then any pussie loud mouth latin queer

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 10:13 am

califecruzin wrote:@WY I thought they were from California and moved to Chicago but even if thier lame u have to give it to them for being out there,and 1 real Sureno gang from california would fit into chicago trust me they would bring a whole new chapter of death and violence chicago hasn't seen since the crazy white boy tommy gun gang days,but anyways even if surenos are barely in chicago the other homegrown blue gangs runnin around chicago are no joke and much harder then any pussie loud mouth latin queer
Naw it Aint happen they have tried Many times before But every gang keeps killin them or maken them flip Spanish Cobras tried 2 keep them around but other gangs Wasnt havin Pachucos 4CH Kings SGD GD & MLD made sure of it :lol:

califecruzin
fresh meat

Post by califecruzin » August 9th, 2013, 10:21 am

@wy yeah mld do get it crackin i have fam in humbolt park,i go to chicago 1 a year about and my cousin connect had a party and a lot of mld were chillin coo but crazy mutha fuckas they remind me of a mix gang but they look and talk just like crips,latins and whites with braids and blue rags,i also seen the simon city royals crazy whiteboys with blue rags they look like crips 2 blue rags are the deepest in chicago but they all were coo and were intrested in california not all this hate.

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 10:28 am

califecruzin wrote:@wy yeah mld do get it crackin i have fam in humbolt park,i go to chicago 1 a year about and my cousin connect had a party and a lot of mld were chillin coo but crazy mutha fuckas they remind me of a mix gang but they look and talk just like crips,latins and whites with braids and blue rags,i also seen the simon city royals crazy whiteboys with blue rags they look like crips 2 blue rags are the deepest in chicago but they all were coo and were intrested in california not all this hate.
yea SCR was some crazy Folkz thats why King David let them join the Folk Nation theyre the reason why theres Whites in the Folk Nation & i use 2 live in the Chi i met the Razas before they some arrogant mothafuckas :lol: real talk i even found them to be Annoying but they do getdown & im suprized to see how GPP is so small today & Razas still around handlen business i would of Never thought PartyPeople will be on the edge of Extinction :lol: plus i hear now Two6 is going at it with them now

califecruzin
fresh meat

Post by califecruzin » August 9th, 2013, 10:38 am

@Wy If you want to talk i'm down but please don't try to push your own beliefs or exaggerate anything because thier has never been a reputable known california sureno gang that thier entire gang went to chicago and got killed off that would have been a documented case that every gang and normal californian would have heard about if that really happend real sureno gangs would literally go and flood chicago just to start killin who really wants it with sur and they will click up with all chicagos blue rags and thats reality,but that would never happen 1 real gang out here like ms13 or 18st really went to chicago none of those gangs u named could handle them,these foo's arent gonna stand on a corner talkin sh*t to cars or throwin bottles at you or jumping one person this foos are gonna roll up run up walk up and unload assualt rifles etc on your gangs and they will do these until the entire area is rid of that gang and the only way to stop them would be police,gang injunctions or the fed's none of your gangs could take them in a real fight but otherwise they would fit it and gradually become the powerhouse if the law was actually cool and turned thier backs surenos would literally take over every other gang real talk.

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 10:50 am

califecruzin wrote:@Wy If you want to talk i'm down but please don't try to push your own beliefs or exaggerate anything because thier has never been a reputable known california sureno gang that thier entire gang went to chicago and got killed off that would have been a documented case that every gang and normal californian would have heard about if that really happend real sureno gangs would literally go and flood chicago just to start killin who really wants it with sur and they will click up with all chicagos blue rags and thats reality,but that would never happen 1 real gang out here like ms13 or 18st really went to chicago none of those gangs u named could handle them,these foo's arent gonna stand on a corner talkin sh*t to cars or throwin bottles at you or jumping one person this foos are gonna roll up run up walk up and unload assualt rifles etc on your gangs and they will do these until the entire area is rid of that gang and the only way to stop them would be police,gang injunctions or the fed's none of your gangs could take them in a real fight but otherwise they would fit it and gradually become the powerhouse if the law was actually cool and turned thier backs surenos would literally take over every other gang real talk.
Dont worry bro i respect everybody plus i Never thought they was actual surenos bcause i remember back in the 9s when i 1st heard it i said Bullshit Aint no way they just going to pop up they would of been More lowkey most Surenos i met was trying to avoid attention Not bring it to themselves

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 10:51 am

WychMann200 wrote:
califecruzin wrote:@Wy If you want to talk i'm down but please don't try to push your own beliefs or exaggerate anything because thier has never been a reputable known california sureno gang that thier entire gang went to chicago and got killed off that would have been a documented case that every gang and normal californian would have heard about if that really happend real sureno gangs would literally go and flood chicago just to start killin who really wants it with sur and they will click up with all chicagos blue rags and thats reality,but that would never happen 1 real gang out here like ms13 or 18st really went to chicago none of those gangs u named could handle them,these foo's arent gonna stand on a corner talkin sh*t to cars or throwin bottles at you or jumping one person this foos are gonna roll up run up walk up and unload assualt rifles etc on your gangs and they will do these until the entire area is rid of that gang and the only way to stop them would be police,gang injunctions or the fed's none of your gangs could take them in a real fight but otherwise they would fit it and gradually become the powerhouse if the law was actually cool and turned thier backs surenos would literally take over every other gang real talk.
Dont worry bro i respect everybody plus i Never thought they was actual surenos bcause i remember back in the 9s when i 1st heard it i said Bullshit Aint no way they just going to pop up they would of been More lowkey most Surenos i met was trying to avoid attention Not bring it to themselves
i 1st heard about it in 96 i always thought it was bullshit lol

northpole69
underboss

Post by northpole69 » August 9th, 2013, 11:13 am

U right they not running them but it seems like they pretty deep .. My guy got checked by them I'm Arlington heights .. They in belvedere .. Rockford .. How they gon be in Joliet and aurora and Cicero .. With all the Chicago gangs in those suburbs .. Our chi gangs must be weak as f*ck in the suburbs for even allowing them 2 make a hood :facepalm:

WychMann200
captain

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 11:30 am

northpole69 wrote:U right they not running them but it seems like they pretty deep .. My guy got checked by them I'm Arlington heights .. They in belvedere .. Rockford .. How they gon be in Joliet and aurora and Cicero .. With all the Chicago gangs in those suburbs .. Our chi gangs must be weak as f*ck in the suburbs for even allowing them 2 make a hood :facepalm:
naw Not really they mosty laugh at them & beat them down & they all flipped in Cicero they either flipped GD or 26 & i remember 1time when me & my 2brothers got approached by 16 of them they tried 2 act all bad but my bro got mad & knocked 1 out the others just looked mad & said u lucky it was a 1on1 fight :lmao: that was a p*ssy move how 16dudes tried to jump 3men then walks away mad talking about next time u Wont be lucky if they was Cali Surenos me & my bros would have 2 run for our lives :lol:

WychMann200
captain

northpole69 wrote:U right they not running them but it seems like they pretty deep .. My guy got checked by them I'm Arlington heights .. They in belvedere .. Rockford .. How they gon be in Joliet and aurora and Cicero .. With all the Chicago gangs in those suburbs .. Our chi gangs must be weak as f*ck in the suburbs for even allowing them 2 make a hood :facepalm:
naw Not really they mosty laugh at them & beat them down & they all flipped in Cicero they either flipped GD or 26 & i remember 1time when me & my 2brothers got approached by 16 of them they tried 2 act all bad but my bro got mad & knocked 1 out the others just looked mad & said u lucky it was a 1on1 fight :lmao: that was a p*ssy move how 16dudes tried to jump 3men then walks away mad talking about next time u Wont be lucky if they was Cali Surenos me & my bros would have 2 run for our lives :lol:

WychMann200
captain

Damn this site be acting up sometimes :lol: