64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post Reply
User avatar
Hitman708
associate
Posts: 143
Joined: March 23rd, 2013, 6:59 pm

64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by Hitman708 » August 8th, 2013, 3:04 am

I thought them N*ggaz was extinct in the city n only n the burbs?? Supposedly they at war with them 63rd Ambrose. :shrug:

User avatar
AlmightyAs
general
Posts: 704
Joined: February 14th, 2012, 8:53 am

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by AlmightyAs » August 8th, 2013, 5:22 am

U mean Richmond an that's our hood they just claim it but I only see us around there

LaDiezYOcho
associate
Posts: 124
Joined: July 23rd, 2013, 8:15 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by LaDiezYOcho » August 8th, 2013, 1:48 pm

Hitman stunning azz n*gga u ain't from the chi wtf is ridgeland, I only c az on 62nd and 63rd idk how y'all nigaz tryna claim 61st to 65th kuz y'all ain't dat big

User avatar
Hitman708
associate
Posts: 143
Joined: March 23rd, 2013, 6:59 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by Hitman708 » August 8th, 2013, 4:39 pm

LaDiezYOcho wrote:Hitman stunning azz n*gga u ain't from the chi wtf is ridgeland, I only c az on 62nd and 63rd idk how y'all nigaz tryna claim 61st to 65th kuz y'all ain't dat big
Shut ur wanna be Raza a$$ up n*gga u don't know sh*t abt me u gay a$$ b*tch kill yourself u jus another hatin a$$ n*gga on here cheerleading f*ck boy!!!! :cmon: :killself: :lmao: :smh:

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 12:07 am

i thought GetdownBoyz would be extinct since most of them flipped SD & Ambros

hoodie
general
Posts: 738
Joined: April 1st, 2012, 12:20 am

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by hoodie » August 9th, 2013, 2:27 am

WychMann200 wrote:i thought GetdownBoyz would be extinct since most of them flipped SD & Ambros
They actually are extinct... they just dont want to admit it :lol:

Ull never find one

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by WychMann200 » August 9th, 2013, 9:58 am

hoodie wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:i thought GetdownBoyz would be extinct since most of them flipped SD & Ambros
They actually are extinct... they just dont want to admit it :lol:

Ull never find one
:lmao: just like GayLords Simon City Royals & Insane Popes

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 9th, 2013, 5:19 pm

NAW A WHITE ROYAL U WILL HARDLY C NOW DAYS LOL MOSTLY ALL THEY NATION TINO NOW

WychMann200
captain
Posts: 417
Joined: August 5th, 2013, 11:50 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by WychMann200 » August 11th, 2013, 1:15 pm

i think a people need to realize when their gang is extinct
Ashland Vikings
Latin Lovers
Insane Deuces
Latin Dragons
Gangster Party People
Almighty Bishops
Orchestra Albany
Krazy Getdown Boys
Insane C-Notes
12th Street Players
Insane Popes
Harrison Gents
they ALL need to Give It Up

chitownfolkkz
fresh meat
Posts: 42
Joined: June 2nd, 2013, 11:05 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by chitownfolkkz » August 11th, 2013, 5:43 pm

WychMann200 wrote:i think a people need to realize when their gang is extinct
Ashland Vikings
Latin Lovers
Insane Deuces
Latin Dragons
Gangster Party People
Almighty Bishops
Orchestra Albany
Krazy Getdown Boys
Insane C-Notes
12th Street Players
Insane Popes
Harrison Gents
they ALL need to Give It Up
Ur right on tht I just dnt agree wit to cause ik they be out on their hoodz party people be out on 59th and western and mapplewood trust me on tht and them dueces try walkin trhue their hood from 47th union all to. 43rd them nikkas be out I knownfor experience they the only deuces tht be bustin from all their hoodz givin it to the sdz on 48 union

DerickRoejah
foot soldier
Posts: 166
Joined: August 11th, 2013, 5:47 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by DerickRoejah » August 11th, 2013, 5:54 pm

WychMann200 wrote:i think a people need to realize when their gang is extinct
Ashland Vikings
Latin Lovers
Insane Deuces
Latin Dragons
Gangster Party People
Almighty Bishops
Orchestra Albany
Krazy Getdown Boys
Insane C-Notes
12th Street Players
Insane Popes
Harrison Gents
they ALL need to Give It Up
:wtf: WTF is a Orchestra Albany :lmao:

MyckBround
prospect
Posts: 91
Joined: August 15th, 2013, 1:14 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by MyckBround » August 15th, 2013, 2:13 pm

i Never seen them be4 but i have seen tagginz

Midway63
fresh meat
Posts: 16
Joined: July 28th, 2013, 7:35 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by Midway63 » October 19th, 2013, 7:08 am

Over the summer a 63rd 26 got shot in the leg by some popes waiting at the bus stop on 63rd and Major, you stll have popes and 12st players around many of the older popes work for the city

Ezeakiel
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 11:49 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by Ezeakiel » October 19th, 2013, 8:10 am

Midway63 wrote:Over the summer a 63rd 26 got shot in the leg by some popes waiting at the bus stop on 63rd and Major, you stll have popes and 12st players around many of the older popes work for the city
:lmao: w0w c4nt 3v3n wa1t 4 a bu$ in th3 ch1

User avatar
MargaritavilleG
prospect
Posts: 70
Joined: September 28th, 2013, 11:00 am

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by MargaritavilleG » October 19th, 2013, 9:41 am

Midway63 wrote:Over the summer a 63rd 26 got shot in the leg by some popes waiting at the bus stop on 63rd and Major, you stll have popes and 12st players around many of the older popes work for the city
growing older but not up

Ezeakiel
fresh meat
Posts: 33
Joined: October 18th, 2013, 11:49 pm

Re: 64th n Ridgeland KGBz???

Post by Ezeakiel » October 19th, 2013, 12:10 pm

DerickRoejah wrote:
WychMann200 wrote:i think a people need to realize when their gang is extinct
Ashland Vikings
Latin Lovers
Insane Deuces
Latin Dragons
Gangster Party People
Almighty Bishops
Orchestra Albany
Krazy Getdown Boys
Insane C-Notes
12th Street Players
Insane Popes
Harrison Gents
they ALL need to Give It Up
:wtf: WTF is a Orchestra Albany :lmao:
:lol:

Post Reply