who got more power in the streets right now?

koz park
associate

who got more power in the streets right now?

Post by koz park » March 18th, 2013, 3:01 pm

Us, maniacs, or gangsters? I wanna know how those not affiliated with these mobs view it.

Dro7414
major

Re: who got more power in the streets right now?

Post by Dro7414 » March 19th, 2013, 9:48 am

Maniacs,then Cobras, then IG's my :2cents:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » March 19th, 2013, 4:57 pm

koz park wrote:Us, maniacs, or gangsters? I wanna know how those not affiliated with these mobs view it.

Id say the White people that be buying homes and gentrifying the neighborhood :2cents:

:plank:

croztume
fresh meat

Post by croztume » March 19th, 2013, 7:36 pm

maniacs

HamburgKilla
lieutenant

Post by HamburgKilla » March 19th, 2013, 7:36 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
koz park wrote:Us, maniacs, or gangsters? I wanna know how those not affiliated with these mobs view it.

Id say the White people that be buying homes and gentrifying the neighborhood :2cents:

Chortle. Thine home buying caucazoids only share DNA ancestral and melanin lacking with Greasy Gay and thou crew of bedraggled PCP casualties. Tis silly to posit whites wealthy art not repulsed by Cross Boss oafs. Thine upwardly mobile Europeans ring coppers on ye post haste as if thou spied wandering Africanus rabid.

Guffaw at thine notion of beer bellied GL oaf, warm aluminum container of Steel Reserve grog in hand, waddling through neighborhoods gentrified. Ye shalt best laze about in thine Chain 'o Puddles, fort thine hath been retired from hoods urban.

BigFoe
underboss

Post by BigFoe » March 19th, 2013, 8:13 pm

HamburgKilla wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Chortle. Thine home buying caucazoids only share DNA ancestral and melanin lacking with Greasy Gay and thou crew of bedraggled PCP casualties. Tis silly to posit whites wealthy art not repulsed by Cross Boss oafs. Thine upwardly mobile Europeans ring coppers on ye post haste as if thou spied wandering Africanus rabid.

Guffaw at thine notion of beer bellied GL oaf, warm aluminum container of Steel Reserve grog in hand, waddling through neighborhoods gentrified. Ye shalt best laze about in thine Chain 'o Puddles, fort thine hath been retired from hoods urban.
hahaha dead he called this n*gga a "beer bellied GL oaf" "cross boy oafs" :lmao:

HamburgKilla
lieutenant

Post by HamburgKilla » March 19th, 2013, 8:20 pm

BigFoe wrote:hahaha dead he called this n*gga a "beer bellied GL oaf"
Thou Hamburg Killa hath made error grave. Greasy Gay and thine gaggle of Icehouse-soaked slobs art truthfully "beer-bellied GL lummoxes". Apologies fort thine grievous impropriety.

Fro
lieutenant

Post by Fro » March 19th, 2013, 10:31 pm

LOL! "Greaser Gay"

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » March 19th, 2013, 10:41 pm

Depends what sections you in c'mon. We got fullerton own lock. I'll say that much. I can't speak for all of us. Much love to L-dub kill all yacks and love to st louis and mclean no love for snakkes :shoot:

Dro7414
major

Post by Dro7414 » March 20th, 2013, 9:25 am

GTown wrote:Depends what sections you in c'mon. We got fullerton own lock. I'll say that much. I can't speak for all of us. Much love to L-dub kill all yacks and love to st louis and mclean no love for snakkes :shoot:
No disrespect but he was askin n*ggas not in those mobs cuz most n*ggas are gonna say they own mob :2cents:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » March 20th, 2013, 2:25 pm

AND FYI THE IGZ DON'T RUN FULLERTON f*ck OUTTA HETE HAHA THE ONLY MOBS I SAY RUN FULLERTON IS BETWEEN.... HELL IT'S A F*ck*n TOSS UP IT'S TO MANY F*ck*n MOBS IT'S YALL PINK PUSSIES THE COBRAS LPZ MLDZ MKZ

NightTime
captain

Post by NightTime » March 20th, 2013, 2:30 pm

MLDz Cz UKz SLz Lpz,4z, MKz are all on Fullerton tho, and as far as that question of the topic idk

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » March 20th, 2013, 5:31 pm

BUT AS FAR AS THE TOPIC sh*t ALL YALL OUT HERE BUT THE MLDZ DEEPAS f*ck ON GHOST

NightTime
captain

Post by NightTime » March 20th, 2013, 8:53 pm

problem with this topic is that MLDz iz about the 3rd biggest latin folks mob,yea dey deeper den cobraz and igz but igz and cobraz got they respect to out west

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » March 20th, 2013, 9:11 pm

sh*t TO ME MLDZ THE BIGGEST LATIN FOLKS MOB BUT YEAH I RESPECT YAKS MORE THAN IGZ

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » March 20th, 2013, 10:20 pm

n*gga you a lame. Since when ever in life has a lordk gave any props to folks. Maybe gdz, but a manaick. Get the f*ck out of here. We already went at it own here last year. And i told yo a$$ to fix up holy shitty since you getting money right. b*tch made n*gga.

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » March 20th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Stay yo a$$ own the other side of the bridge. Don't worry about this side.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » March 20th, 2013, 11:32 pm

b*tch I STAYED ON WASHTENAW AND WABANISA p*ssy a$$ b*tch CHOPPEDIT UP WIT PLENTY YAKS ON HP. EVEN GAVE A n*gga A PASS ON THEM YLOD PUSSIES ON FRANCISCO I SAID BETWEEN YALLGAY ASSES AND YAKS I PERSONALLYRESPECT YAKS sh*t YO GAY a$$ n*ggas ON BELDEN STAYED SNITCHIN SMH FUCKBOY UVLN b*tch CENTRALN OHIO b*tch

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » March 20th, 2013, 11:46 pm

That's right get yo thoughts together f*ck boy. I'm AIG. we got more than one block. If you dealing with young kids. That's yo problem. Cause if some N*ggaz came to yo block and start fucking with shorties you know shooting at them, and killed one of you bunnies, tell me that one of those little black motha fuckas wouldn't snitch if they got caught by one time. I'm am black n*gga and Puerto rican. And i got the best of both worlds. And sorry to say. Theirs a lot more blacks that work with the law than Hispanics. So kkeep yo fairy tales to yoself you personally little slut. Really? n*ggas snitch? Stupid motha fucka

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » March 20th, 2013, 11:56 pm

I DIDN'T SAY YALL WAS THEM p*ssy a$$ YLODZ AND I KNOW BOUT ALL YALL HOODS BELDEN CITY CAMERON CITY ECT I'M JUST SAYIN BELDEN CITY IS BITCHS b*tch. IDK WHAT HOOD U IN BUT YO BROS SNITCHS AND CHASE NUTRONS FROM THE POLICE STATION SMH F*ck*n MISFIT DUMBASS n*ggas HAHA