THE SOUTHSIDE POPES

Midway63
fresh meat

Re: THE SOUTHSIDE POPES

Post by Midway63 » February 15th, 2014, 6:28 pm

The SS Popes are still around not like I was 10+, years ago, 63rd from Cicero Avenue to Harlem, don't care if they are 12st players, APs, IPs its all the same, some 26 did try to start up a 63rd and Major last summer til one got shot in the leg, most places you will find then now are at the bars on 63st or Archer ave

AWPWMLDN
prospect

Post by AWPWMLDN » February 15th, 2014, 9:26 pm

..old post..but i see mufcukas still commenting on it..

..i used to live on 35th in between western and damen until recently..in the eight years ive lived in that area i can count the times i heard gunshots..and when i did it was in the distance..a few times in the count/disciple area by damen/35th..and a few times in the bunny hood by pershing..

..as far as the actual popes hood..they got a few n*ggas that be thru there..posted up by the store on 33rd in the summer..maybe a few n*ggas chillin in the park on hamilton..but they never been posted up deep..maybe once or twice..but it was on a day when a meeting took place..and even those few days there were only about five or six n*ggas that hung out for a bit..maybe a sign was thrown up at a few nuetrons..maybe a bottle was thrown at a passin car..but the only shots fired in that hood was from other mufcukas from other mobs/crews lettin each other have it..

..them popes are still around there tho..cuz every time bunnys or devils or any other mob/crew tags up around there..that sh*t gets crossed out the next day..them popes are good for that..

IlDuce
underboss

Post by IlDuce » February 15th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Midway63 wrote:The SS Popes are still around not like I was 10+, years ago, 63rd from Cicero Avenue to Harlem, don't care if they are 12st players, APs, IPs its all the same, some 26 did try to start up a 63rd and Major last summer til one got shot in the leg, most places you will find then now are at the bars on 63st or Archer ave
All Kings and a few bunk Saints down there. There used to be a 26 set down there but who knows what happened to them. The 26 are all in West Lawn and in Marquette Park.

Almighty Popes have been gone for a long time. They were done when I was in high school and never recovered.

There were Popes in Chrysler Village but they vanished. I used to work at 63rd and Central and they were gone by 2004. I heard 62nd and Oak Park and Austin but they probably on nothing.

Rowdkygee63
fresh meat

Post by Rowdkygee63 » January 9th, 2015, 9:16 pm

63rd central two six still out there all day 26w central two six world

Rowdkygee63
fresh meat

Post by Rowdkygee63 » January 9th, 2015, 9:16 pm

63rd central two six still out there all day 26w central two six world

STFU
underboss

Post by STFU » January 10th, 2015, 6:51 pm

weakest set.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 10th, 2015, 8:14 pm

No.bullshit
...could very well be true....watch him he gonna come back gunnin

#PAXDillon
foot soldier

Post by #PAXDillon » January 10th, 2015, 8:32 pm

SSP cool people. When I lived on 59th & Springfeild my mom had friends up around 34th somewhat close to the airport and they was popes. One of the few gangs I ain't never had a problem with :tiphat:

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » January 10th, 2015, 11:47 pm

What about tha Bishops n Cobras thats supposed to be over there? I've never seen those brothers out but assumed they was on tha west side of Western. And what up with these Counts? They claim a new block every week.