THE SOUTHSIDE POPES

northpole69
underboss

THE SOUTHSIDE POPES

Post by northpole69 » September 17th, 2012, 3:31 pm

I WAS LOOKIN AT THE OLD GANG MAP AND POPES HAD ALOTA SETS .. DO THEY STILL ACTIVE ANYWHERE .. YALL GOT ANY STORIES BOUT EM

Greasers712
boss

Re: THE SOUTHSIDE POPES

Post by Greasers712 » September 17th, 2012, 3:58 pm

northpole69 wrote:I WAS LOOKIN AT THE OLD GANG MAP AND POPES HAD ALOTA SETS .. DO THEY STILL ACTIVE ANYWHERE .. YALL GOT ANY STORIES BOUT EM

SSIPs are still active :2cents:

One of the Brothers up here are cousins with a couple Popes from the Justice/Bridgeveiw area and we all chill now and again.

I know few Popes from 34th an they still out there, but I dunno if they still have many shorties out there cause all the younger ones I met are in there early-mid 20s :2cents:

hoodie
general

Post by hoodie » September 18th, 2012, 12:13 am

northpole69 wrote:I WAS LOOKIN AT THE OLD GANG MAP AND POPES HAD ALOTA SETS .. DO THEY STILL ACTIVE ANYWHERE .. YALL GOT ANY STORIES BOUT EM
my aunt lives on 34th... they active but the only story i can tell u is that they white n they go into people garages n steal tools n equipment rather than bangin

noluv2ahater
soldier

Post by noluv2ahater » September 18th, 2012, 4:32 pm

I heard them south side Popes is Folks now, any truth to that??? Back in the day North Side Popes was folks and South Side was people. I know a lot of old skool Popes from up North, still kick it with a few of them.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » September 18th, 2012, 8:11 pm

noluv2ahater wrote:I heard them south side Popes is Folks now, any truth to that??? Back in the day North Side Popes was folks and South Side was people. I know a lot of old skool Popes from up North, still kick it with a few of them.

They got no reason to flip folks :2cents: There a finball friendly mob with Kings Counts n other mobs in the area :2cents: They only mostly go at with whats left of the 34th Cobras an a local CLB crew. They be doin some rap concerts at Bobby McGees and its not too bad for rap.

imblack
boss

Post by imblack » September 18th, 2012, 8:13 pm

lol n*gga said finball friendly aint no friendly folks lmaooooo

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » September 18th, 2012, 8:14 pm

imblack wrote:lol n*gga said finball friendly aint no friendly folks lmaooooo

sh*t seems rare for any mobs on the SS to be friendly with each other :lol:

noluv2ahater
soldier

Post by noluv2ahater » September 18th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
noluv2ahater wrote:I heard them south side Popes is Folks now, any truth to that??? Back in the day North Side Popes was folks and South Side was people. I know a lot of old skool Popes from up North, still kick it with a few of them.

They got no reason to flip folks :2cents: There a finball friendly mob with Kings Counts n other mobs in the area :2cents: They only mostly go at with whats left of the 34th Cobras an a local CLB crew. They be doin some rap concerts at Bobby McGees and its not too bad for rap.
Bobby Mcgees on Harlem by Polekatz, thats there hood??? Been in there plenty of times, aint never seen n*ggas posted up in there, or any problems except for the young cats that cant handle the liquor and get them beer balls. Now down the street at Studio 63, n*ggas be at each other on a regular in that spot.

imblack
boss

Post by imblack » September 18th, 2012, 8:17 pm

real sh*t tho :lol: was good witchu tho GL whas been goin on in fox lake

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » September 18th, 2012, 8:21 pm

noluv2ahater wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Bobby Mcgees on Harlem by Polekatz, thats there hood??? Been in there plenty of times, aint never seen n*ggas posted up in there, or any problems except for the young cats that cant handle the liquor and get them beer balls. Now down the street at Studio 63, n*ggas be at each other on a regular in that spot.

Naw, not there hood they just be rapping there :2cents:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » September 18th, 2012, 8:26 pm

imblack wrote:real sh*t tho :lol: was good witchu tho GL whas been goin on in fox lake

folks threw in the towel in that town so there aint sh*t poppin as far as bangin goes :2cents:

mundelein is where we been waring with the LKs :2cents: Shits been turnt up over there past couple months and has been goin back n forth for a min.

LATHIE5
fresh meat

Post by LATHIE5 » September 19th, 2012, 12:27 am

there is a sd set on 99th and Harlem dont know if they ar real the tag a lot under the Harlem bridge going over 95 th street

1CICEROCKRAZY2
fresh meat

Post by 1CICEROCKRAZY2 » September 19th, 2012, 12:54 am

they on 34th grippin the counts only reason they out there and they on 51st n kilpatrick i heard i never ran into 1 though f*ck it count killa if they wit em they gettin it 2 regardless though black n white P thang last time i heard about the popes i was F*ck*n wit a ambrose b*tch from 63rd and they stole there bangers bad a$$ tech shotty n i think like 2 pistols she was a lady pope then flipped ambrose i guess dyke a$$ ugly broad robbed sum white boy pope with a big a$$ 34 on his chest ithink his name bubba P or sum sh*t

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » September 19th, 2012, 11:37 am

Greasers712 wrote:
imblack wrote:real sh*t tho :lol: was good witchu tho GL whas been goin on in fox lake

folks threw in the towel in that town so there aint sh*t poppin as far as bangin goes :2cents:

mundelein is where we been waring with the LKs :2cents: Shits been turnt up over there past couple months and has been goin back n forth for a min.

Shoulda prolly mentioned that we cool with the Lil Village Kings in Mundelein :2cents:

But we goin hard on them HOMOside bitches branced from LKst :2cents:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » September 20th, 2012, 4:36 pm

1CICEROCKRAZY2 wrote:they on 34th grippin the counts only reason they out there and they on 51st n kilpatrick i heard i never ran into 1 though f*ck it count killa if they wit em they gettin it 2 regardless though black n white P thang last time i heard about the popes i was F*ck*n wit a ambrose b*tch from 63rd and they stole there bangers bad a$$ tech shotty n i think like 2 pistols she was a lady pope then flipped ambrose i guess dyke a$$ ugly broad robbed sum white boy pope with a big a$$ 34 on his chest ithink his name bubba P or sum sh*t

I wouldnt dog the Popes for "grippin nuts" Player :2cents:

Especially after the Crown Town Kings killed one of your boys an yall took it in stride :smh:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » September 20th, 2012, 4:39 pm

LATHIE5 wrote:there is a sd set on 99th and Harlem dont know if they ar real the tag a lot under the Harlem bridge going over 95 th street

I be around there alot an yeh you sometimes see SD tags be over that way :2cents:

I think some of them live at that trailor park on 87th n Harlem but I think there low-key or are just small in numbers cause I be up in that trailor park n I never see them :2cents:

imblack
boss

Post by imblack » September 20th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

Shoulda prolly mentioned that we cool with the Lil Village Kings in Mundelein :2cents:

lol they got some kings in des plaines thats branched by LKst too them n*ggas huff as hell

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » September 20th, 2012, 5:33 pm

imblack wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

lol they got some kings in des plaines thats branched by LKst too them n*ggas huff as hell

They some straight ho*s fucking hiding like the summer is already over :2cents: Kings branched from lil Village dont even have there back :lol: sh*t is weird out here like that :2cents:

You know how them Round Lake Kings and Laketown Kings were/are waring with each other :facepalm:

Them Kings would drop Crowns at each other an go at it like crazy for a min :2cents:

LATHIE5
fresh meat

Post by LATHIE5 » September 20th, 2012, 11:22 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
LATHIE5 wrote:there is a sd set on 99th and Harlem dont know if they ar real the tag a lot under the Harlem bridge going over 95 th street

I be around there alot an yeh you sometimes see SD tags be over that way :2cents:

I think some of them live at that trailor park on 87th n Harlem but I think there low-key or are just small in numbers cause I be up in that trailor park n I never see them :2cents:
they live in those apartments right of of 99th and harlem

Midway63
fresh meat

Post by Midway63 » February 15th, 2014, 6:27 pm

The SS Popes are still around not like I was 10+, years ago, 63rd from Cicero Avenue to Harlem, don't care if they are 12st players, APs, IPs its all the same, some 26 did try to start up a 63rd and Major last summer til one got shot in the leg, most places you will find then now are at the bars on 63st or Archer ave