Which mob has the most females in your opinion?

BoNeZz
soldier

Which mob has the most females in your opinion?

Post by BoNeZz » September 12th, 2012, 8:54 pm

Ima go with maniacs and Pachucos they got army's of females in they ranks Ridin

HamburgKilla
lieutenant

Re: Which mob has the most females in your opinion?

Post by HamburgKilla » September 12th, 2012, 9:37 pm

Huzzah! Pay credence to thou words. All vaginas/rectums that spend time with thine gangs art infectith with disease of the veneral variety. Danger! Peligro! Too much a2m with bangers is a petri dish for sickness. My advice is to locateth a nice Caucasian or Asian female from the suburbs and consumate a relationship. Forsooth, if thou art a dummy forget it. Thine must settle henceforth for growths on thine member.

BoNeZz
soldier

Post by BoNeZz » September 12th, 2012, 9:43 pm

Lol

GhostsSs
lieutenant

Post by GhostsSs » September 12th, 2012, 11:58 pm

HamburgKilla wrote:Huzzah! Pay credence to thou words. All vaginas/rectums that spend time with thine gangs art infectith with disease of the veneral variety. Danger! Peligro! Too much a2m with bangers is a petri dish for sickness. My advice is to locateth a nice Caucasian or Asian female from the suburbs and consumate a relationship. Forsooth, if thou art a dummy forget it. Thine must settle henceforth for growths on thine member.
lol he thinks suburban girls are safe....

HamburgKilla
lieutenant

Post by HamburgKilla » September 13th, 2012, 6:07 am

Heed thine words young hood. Be conscious enough to choose a CAUCASIAN or ASIAN suburban tart who hath been unsullied by banger wang. Once the pudenda of a gangsta hath been inserted into thine orifice of a fair maiden rates of disease skyrocket. Yea, whilst there are CAUCASIAN and ASIAN suburban ladies with diseases of the venereal variety your chances of going home with something growing on your penis is far less than it would be if thou cavorted with Afro or Latino baby machines from the block. Thence thine should throw her aside for she is now brewing with your disease. Check CDC data, hood vaginas and rectums drip with virus and bacteria. DANGER! ¡PELIGRO!

whiteBrazer666
captain

Post by whiteBrazer666 » September 13th, 2012, 3:28 pm

it has to be LRzn....citywide..

HamburgKilla
lieutenant

Post by HamburgKilla » September 16th, 2012, 12:21 pm

Perhaps 'tis true. Heed thine words though, quantity doth not equal quality. Portly peasant pueblo plowers art a peso los dozen.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » September 16th, 2012, 8:16 pm

^ LMFAO!^ Hamburger Killer puts in some serious work/thought with them old, diplomatic replies. It's Rather entertaining!

HamburgKilla
lieutenant

Post by HamburgKilla » September 16th, 2012, 9:42 pm

Yea, perchance ye hath quaffed one too many jumbo 40 ounce bottles of ale. The name is Hamburg Killa. Doth thou confuseth thineself with a meat patty sandwich? For shame. Study thine Chicago gang history before Capone. Players such as thineself qualify as "NGs". Yea, men of thine stature predate OGs by decades. Forsooth, feigning ignorance wilt not protect lousy mugs spoutin' off.

hoodie
general

Post by hoodie » September 17th, 2012, 1:25 am

:lmao:

Slide
prince

Post by Slide » September 17th, 2012, 9:48 am

:lol:

That HamburgKilla sh*t is funny though.

They need to give this n*gga his own section: 'Ask HamburgKilla'.

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » September 17th, 2012, 4:11 pm

THIS n*gga AINT EVEN FROM THE CITY :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :2cents:

FAME
underboss

Post by FAME » September 17th, 2012, 4:20 pm

:lmao:

HamburgKilla
lieutenant

Post by HamburgKilla » September 17th, 2012, 7:24 pm

Yea Sir Rambo, pay creedence. Mindless prattle shalt result in thou being treated. Forsooth, I play thou for sport. I, Hamburg Killa, faithful boss of Ragen's Colts doth not merely reside within thee city limits, nay I am the city. Whence ye art from Burbank, Scottsdale, or thee hellish polluted bastion of ye olde East Side ye payeth thou tribute. Focus. Whence ye pay thee city ye pay thee colts and hence ye pay I, Hamburg Killa.

Yea, whence thou, Sir Rambo, is sent to los corner mercado by los abuelita to purchase vagisil thou payest sales tax that in part finds its way into the coffers of the Hamburg Killa. Gracias.

Each occasion that thou purchase a litre of Carta Blanca to intoxicate thine sister before consumating incestuous coitus thou payest a liquor tax that lines thine pockets.

Whence thou subsequently must performeth an abortion of thou sister, the castor oil and wire hanger thou, Sir Rambo, must purchase for proper removal of that abomination from thine wench's abysmal womb includeth a small fee which fills thine accounts.

Ye foolishly buyeth a city sticker for thou Yaris, yea, ye art contributing to a fund which finances debauched weekend revelry. Si senor, your city sticker purchase is converted from peso to dollar. Tis then recycled at Cha Chas. Perchance ye mamasita is los cuckold performing thine lapdance. Tis erotic beastiality.

Yea, in the fantastical improbability that thou shalt ever purchase property, ye shalt pay thou a transfer fee. Perhaps ye might purchase los garage in thou avatar. Said abode could house many generations of thou familia. Doth scrap copper sell for a penny farthing? Start saving.

Ye hath been sent to the cyber gallows like thine knavish scoundrel. Wail like a banshee sent asunder. I bid thee adieu for thou art out of thine welkin.

imblack
boss

Post by imblack » September 17th, 2012, 7:25 pm

aint none funny bout hamburgkilla, dude lame as f*ck

HamburgKilla
lieutenant

Post by HamburgKilla » September 17th, 2012, 7:55 pm

Perhaps thou shalt change thy name to immulatto for Hamburg Killa may likely be thine biological. I do seem to recall through an opium haze a session of turkey baster bukake with a dark-skinned tart somewhere near 80th and Artesian in decades past. imblack, is this any way to speak to your potential father? Sonny, don't disappoint thou.

[youtube-embed]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6kyDKBpq2g4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube-embed]

imblack
boss

Post by imblack » September 17th, 2012, 7:58 pm

:facepalm:

Ltown2212
associate

Post by Ltown2212 » September 17th, 2012, 8:29 pm

[quote="HamburgKilla"]Yea Sir Rambo, pay creedence. Mindless prattle shalt result in thou being treated. Forsooth, I play thou for sport. I, Hamburg Killa, faithful boss of Ragen's Colts doth not merely reside within thee city limits, nay I am the city. Whence ye art from Burbank, Scottsdale, or thee hellish polluted bastion of ye olde East Side ye payeth thou tribute. Focus. Whence ye pay thee city ye pay thee colts and hence ye pay I, Hamburg Killa.

Yea, whence thou, Sir Rambo, is sent to los corner mercado by los abuelita to purchase vagisil thou payest sales tax that in part finds its way into the coffers of the Hamburg Killa. Gracias.

Each occasion that thou purchase a litre of Carta Blanca to intoxicate thine sister before consumating incestuous coitus thou payest a liquor tax that lines thine pockets.

Whence thou subsequently must performeth an abortion of thou sister, the castor oil and wire hanger thou, Sir Rambo, must purchase for proper removal of that abomination from thine wench's abysmal womb includeth a small fee which fills thine accounts.

Ye foolishly buyeth a city sticker for thou Yaris, yea, ye art contributing to a fund which finances debauched weekend revelry. Si senor, your city sticker purchase is converted from peso to dollar. Tis then recycled at Cha Chas. Perchance ye mamasita is los cuckold performing thine lapdance. Tis erotic beastiality.

Yea, in the fantastical improbability that thou shalt ever purchase property, ye shalt pay thou a transfer fee. Perhaps ye might purchase los garage in thou avatar. Said abode could house many generations of thou familia. Doth scrap copper sell for a penny farthing? Start saving.

Ye hath been sent to the cyber gallows like thine knavish scoundrel. Wail like a banshee sent asunder. I bid thee adieu for thou art out of thine welkin.[/quot

Shakespeare is shoting shots. Let me break this sh*t down for yall:
1. purchase vagisil= he questioning your manhood saying you buy Vagisil is like calling you a female indirect
2. intoxicate thine sister before consumating incestuous coitus: your fucking your own sister
3. Perchance ye mamasita is los cuckold performing thine lapdance. Tis erotic beastiality.=I think you already know
4. fantastical improbability that thou shalt ever purchase property: You will never own the roof over your head

Bottom Shakespere is boring as hell...but he shooting shots on some slick sh*t so...don't you love it when white folks try to talk over your head.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 28th, 2013, 6:08 pm

HIS a$$ DIDNT KNOW n*ggas KNOW THAT sh*t TOO HAHA

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 28th, 2013, 9:44 pm

The most females in a gang got to be the Latin kings and the MLDz then I would go with the GDN.