greaser got like 5 accounts real talk

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Re: greaser got like 5 accounts real talk

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » November 15th, 2012, 8:47 pm

Aint nobody talking to themselves you stupid f*ck! Your a complete, fucking moron! No joke!

MurderGram
corporal

Post by MurderGram » November 15th, 2012, 8:55 pm

Quit Talkin to yo Self Fam

Go Out n Get a Life

Go out and get as many jobs as u got Accounts :2cents:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 16th, 2012, 3:42 pm

MurderGram wrote:Thanks for exposen yo ho* a$$ once again cause i didn't say which vicelord mob he was reppin or which screen name he had :lol:

Lol go f*ck somethin for once besides F*ck*n yo own hands off by typen so much?

lol n quit crawling back to me like my baby mama and get a life already n*gga :lol: :2cents:

T.I Voice " u don't know me" Remember dat sh*t lol "tourist" lol yep a n*gga who's been to the chi enough to know your gay a$$ f*g lord fantasies of mobbin the streets don't exist :lmao: 1989 = the expiration date of the almighty Gaylord nation :lol:

DAMN N*ggaz STAY PUTTIN ME UP IN sh*t LOL GREENGHOST2212 IS MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL DUMNB a$$ n*ggas WESTSIDE BORN AND RAISED F*ck*n CLOWNS ON GHOST AND TO GREASER WHST THE f*ck U MEAN BY THAT NO NEED TO JAY Z SUBLIMINAL DISS ME JOE /color]

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » November 16th, 2012, 5:13 pm

ALL YALL ON THIS WEB SITE GOOFY AS f*ck NATION :2cents: :2cents: :smh:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » November 16th, 2012, 6:31 pm

SIR AMBRO wrote:ALL YALL ON THIS WEB SITE GOOFY AS f*ck NATION :2cents: :2cents: :smh:
:lol: ^ Said by a goof on this website who has close to 3,000 posts. :cmon:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » November 16th, 2012, 6:35 pm

"Go Out n Get a Life"
:[/quote]

Murder Ham....You should take your own advice.... You 265 posts in 10 day assed low life!

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 17th, 2012, 2:30 am

AND YALL DUMB BROKE a$$ n*ggas NEED SMARTPHONES LOL ON GHOST

Fro
lieutenant

Post by Fro » April 7th, 2013, 8:41 pm

MurderGram wrote:by Greasers712 » November 14th, 2012, 8:49 pm

vs

by 40 OUNCE FEVER » November 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

^^ and pop up magically each time..? Each time?

both decided to go on the same exact thread and speak the same way on the same subject basically at the same time?

but is no where to be found during the course of this sh*t until either "Greaser" pops up " or 40 ounce bounce"

You're not fooling me.. and I'm glad u took the " u don't know me line" cause its facts

and now i've fathered u to a new set of vocabulary.. which makes me yo daddy

you my child are now my Seed... -Pets this lil hampster-

ahh lil furry guy hows it goin?

Lol Greaser you = my daughter n*gga

And hilarious how this n*gga automatically dodges big foe directly comen at em and comes at me for laughing?

lol Really shows your character and the high intensity of yo bitchassness...

i guess them lil chuckles and "giggles" had him hurting

Deep down when greaser aka 40ounce bounce scrolled down and saw my reply to big foe

" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :2cents: :2cents: "

he Really Wanted To say " Wtf quit laughing at me :( "

But wanted to cover his own b*tch a$$ ways and not say it directly

but still ended up exposing his bitchassness By Replying to it in such a "rage"

While on 2 diff F*ck*n names talm about the same ole sh*t he says to everyone on here who don't inter act with him.. or agree to his made up tinker bell snow white fairy tales about how the "Gaylords" once "roamed the mid evil times of chicago"

shut yo prehistoric ancient a$$ scottish french italian gang war storys up u can't even speak on a gaylord gang war story past 1989 :lmao: n*ggas died out the same exact time Run Dmc came out with they classic hit :lmao:

But like most typical white boy junkies he can't read that much and i've typed more then his little whiteboy eyeballs can feed on..

lol whitey hates it when a n*gga comes at them in intelligent ways telling them about they selfs

lol ima wait for your next response and see how fast your one man troll band a$$ can act :lol:

gaylords haven't been active on the streets of chicago but they sho the f*ck active on the hoodup.com :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: DUDE YOU A b*tch LIKE YO FAT a$$ MOM :jerk:

THIS WAS TOO GOOD :lol:

BigFoe
underboss

Post by BigFoe » April 8th, 2013, 2:56 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:I don't know Greaser and I dont know Mudergram. But I respect Greaser for speaking upon and carrying on the heritage and lifestyle that kept me planted upon the very, turbulent concrete that a dude like Murdergram... has no business speaking upon.

Just leave it alone :2cents:

Im glad the Brothers made the hood feel "safer" for you and your family and thats what I try to continue to represent today.
I aint leaving sh*t alone and I will speak my mind if I wish... I was one of the last whiteboys in that area and got jumped on constantly while being pushed to join YLOD. Pops put an end to that sh*t before moving me out to the burbs. It didn't do me any better. :2cents:

LOL THIS DUMB a$$ n*gga LEGIT JUS TALKED TO HIS OTHER ACCOUNT.. LONELY a$$ NGA HAHHAHHAA

:lmao:
How ocme u aint do that in any of ya recent topics ?? CUZ THATS YOU ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT LOL :lmao:

if you didnt defend each account so hard.. maybe it wouldnt be so obvious u dumb a$$ goof :lmao:

Fro
lieutenant

Post by Fro » April 8th, 2013, 10:11 pm

Im telling you this goof 40oz is a full blown Gaylord cocksucker :jerk:

n*gga practice cheerleading at them in Greasers basement :cheer: then the take turns on his a$$ :smh:

veteran
boss

Post by veteran » August 10th, 2017, 3:30 pm

Yep