greaser got like 5 accounts real talk

Greenghost2212
superior

Re: greaser got like 5 accounts real talk

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 1st, 2012, 1:45 pm

I know right n*ggas more worried bout if greaser nation real while they brothers in the trenches smh n*ggas wild lol

MurderGram
corporal

Post by MurderGram » November 12th, 2012, 5:35 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 12th, 2012, 8:48 pm

STRAIGHT UP LOL UVLN

BigFoe
underboss

Post by BigFoe » November 14th, 2012, 5:17 pm

man who the f*ck this ngga greaser? he sound like some old washed up a$$ 40 yr old white du who think gaylord still be active... dumb a$$ n*gga dont even live in the CHI.. he live in some suburb of illinois. b*tch nga

MurderGram
corporal

Post by MurderGram » November 14th, 2012, 5:29 pm

BigFoe wrote:man who the f*ck this ngga greaser? he sound like some old washed up a$$ 40 yr old white du who think gaylord still be active... dumb a$$ n*gga dont even live in the CHI.. he live in some suburb of illinois. b*tch nga

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » November 14th, 2012, 7:41 pm

MurderGram wrote:
BigFoe wrote:man who the f*ck this ngga greaser? he sound like some old washed up a$$ 40 yr old white du who think gaylord still be active... dumb a$$ n*gga dont even live in the CHI.. he live in some suburb of illinois. b*tch nga

:2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Just an outsider looking in... but Murder Gram... youve been rapidly applying quite a bit of work in lately (been a week since you joined) by posting on the midwest section of hood up? and your claiming "west coast"....??? What the f*ck good are you opinions over here? They aint worth a f*ck!

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » November 14th, 2012, 7:44 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
MurderGram wrote:

Just an outsider looking in... but Murder Gram... youve been rapidly applying quite a bit of work in lately (been a week since you joined) by posting on the midwest section of hood up? and your claiming "west coast"....??? What the f*ck good are you opinions over here? They aint worth a f*ck!
Your a complete waste of my reading time if you have nothing worth while to contribute... :2cents:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » November 14th, 2012, 7:49 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
MurderGram wrote:

Your a complete waste of my reading time if you have nothing worth while to contribute... :2cents:

Dood is just predjudice towards Whites plain n simple :2cents:

Prolly tears him apart that theres a predominately White gang :lol:

And when you call him out about knowing nothing bout the Chi he'll reply with the whole "YOU DONT KNOW ME" line :lmao:

MurderGram
corporal

Post by MurderGram » November 14th, 2012, 8:15 pm

by Greasers712 » November 14th, 2012, 8:49 pm

vs

by 40 OUNCE FEVER » November 14th, 2012, 8:44 pm

^^ and pop up magically each time..? Each time?

both decided to go on the same exact thread and speak the same way on the same subject basically at the same time?

but is no where to be found during the course of this sh*t until either "Greaser" pops up " or 40 ounce bounce"

You're not fooling me.. and I'm glad u took the " u don't know me line" cause its facts

and now i've fathered u to a new set of vocabulary.. which makes me yo daddy

you my child are now my Seed... -Pets this lil hampster-

ahh lil furry guy hows it goin?

Lol Greaser you = my daughter n*gga

And hilarious how this n*gga automatically dodges big foe directly comen at em and comes at me for laughing?

lol Really shows your character and the high intensity of yo bitchassness...

i guess them lil chuckles and "giggles" had him hurting

Deep down when greaser aka 40ounce bounce scrolled down and saw my reply to big foe

" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :2cents: :2cents: "

he Really Wanted To say " Wtf quit laughing at me :( "

But wanted to cover his own b*tch a$$ ways and not say it directly

but still ended up exposing his bitchassness By Replying to it in such a "rage"

While on 2 diff F*ck*n names talm about the same ole sh*t he says to everyone on here who don't inter act with him.. or agree to his made up tinker bell snow white fairy tales about how the "Gaylords" once "roamed the mid evil times of chicago"

shut yo prehistoric ancient a$$ scottish french italian gang war storys up u can't even speak on a gaylord gang war story past 1989 :lmao: n*ggas died out the same exact time Run Dmc came out with they classic hit :lmao:

But like most typical white boy junkies he can't read that much and i've typed more then his little whiteboy eyeballs can feed on..

lol whitey hates it when a n*gga comes at them in intelligent ways telling them about they selfs

lol ima wait for your next response and see how fast your one man troll band a$$ can act :lol:

gaylords haven't been active on the streets of chicago but they sho the f*ck active on the hoodup.com :lol:
Last edited by MurderGram on November 14th, 2012, 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » November 14th, 2012, 8:17 pm

I think this ho* has a crush on me ^^^^^^ :lol:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » November 14th, 2012, 8:20 pm

And how are you able to be logged into numerous accounts at the same time :shrug:

40 OUNCE lived in the GLs hood in the 80s and is a GL supporter :2cents:

Now go type a another paragraph that no1 will read :lol:

KingHollyWood having a$$ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

MurderGram
corporal

Post by MurderGram » November 14th, 2012, 8:21 pm

Exactly.. small Words From a Small man with a small thought process.

" i think this ho* has a crush on me"

only a f*ggot would brag about "another man" having a crush on them through a website

Damn you gay and still can't even get laid by a d*ck..

life must be terrible for u.. typical child like i predicted your whiteboy a$$ isn't smart enough to say anything intelligent back

lol onlytime he sounds some what intelligent is when his white boy jewish a$$ is copying and pasting litature about the gaylords off gang websites.. what was that website u posted on the south secetion " VISIT US AT GAYLORD712.COM" lol n*gga probably just created that sh*t in attempts to revive his once failed gaylord nation. n*ggas wearing baby blue lookin like bisexual smurfs and sh*t musta been hard for the gaylords in da 80s since the word gay turned on the homo term. and another homo term was "piercing the left ear" and "eyebrow" to signify you were homo.. so damn dats 2 rocks on top of the one u already on.. "gaylord" gang "deceased in da 80s" the word gay meant homo in da "80s" era and yo a$$ pierced yo left eyebrow going to punk rock mosh pits with multiple colored spiked hair lookin like some emo skunk.. n*gga probably had his gay lord colors died into his spikey hair wearing motor cycle chains to hold his car keys :lol:

MurderGram
corporal

Post by MurderGram » November 14th, 2012, 8:23 pm

Greasers712 wrote:And how are you able to be logged into numerous accounts at the same time :shrug:

oh now u expect me to believe y'all 2 know each other and are friends and are both apart of the GLN? yet came on in the same hour in the same minute time spend? not even 5 mins apart? lol how quick does it really take a n*gga to hit the logg out button.. SECONDS.. when u do the math it probably took yo a$$ enough time to logg on one name and the other and then type.. how did y'all both magically pop up at the same time then? and do it on other threads 2?

lol what did the chief of the gaylords send out a group message on yo iPhone saying "lets group up on the hoodup.. its a nation meeting guys "cross is boss :( " :lmao: Df out my face.. you're an overly obsessive overly convulsive idiot who stalks different gangs on websites.. lol n*gga even has a vicelord fetish.. "Crackavelli" is what they call u right? :rip2:

BigFoe
underboss

Post by BigFoe » November 14th, 2012, 8:27 pm

yall are some lame a$$ n*ggas man i swear..

but one thing i do agree on is 40 ounce and this n*gga Greaser has to be the same dude.. they even type the same.. sh*t retarded b.. that n*gga is a goofy

MurderGram
corporal

Post by MurderGram » November 14th, 2012, 8:29 pm

This n*gga Gots a Weapon Cache of Troll Accounts Though.

n*gga Does it Flamboyant 2 Flossin it for everyone to see like nobody Takes notice

n*ggas Even on the same Thread Posen As a Vicelord.

Anygang with Lord in it u can Count on ole boy to Rep it.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » November 14th, 2012, 8:34 pm

MurderGram wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:And how are you able to be logged into numerous accounts at the same time :shrug:

oh now u expect me to believe y'all 2 know each other and are friends and are both apart of the GLN? yet came on in the same hour in the same minute time spend? not even 5 mins apart? lol how quick does it really take a n*gga to hit the logg out button.. SECONDS.. when u do the math it probably took yo a$$ enough time to logg on one name and the other and then type.. how did y'all both magically pop up at the same time then? and do it on other threads 2?

lol what did the chief of the gaylords send out a group message on yo iPhone saying "lets group up on the hoodup.. its a nation meeting guys "cross is boss :( " :lmao: Df out my face.. you're an overly obsessive overly convulsive idiot who stalks different gangs on websites.. lol n*gga even has a vicelord fetish.. "Crackavelli" is what they call u right? :rip2:

I neva logged out :2cents:

An dood aint a GL just grew up in the hood back in the day.....

But you keep on typing them storys :drama:

MurderGram
corporal

Post by MurderGram » November 14th, 2012, 8:37 pm

Im no Longer Finna Sit here And Entertain Yo Sawbuck a$$.. Lol You a Weirdo Sonz.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » November 14th, 2012, 8:46 pm

MurderGram wrote:Im no Longer Finna Sit here And Entertain Yo Sawbuck a$$.. Lol You a Weirdo Sonz.

No weirder than a tourist pretended he knows a damn thing bout the CHI :2cents:

An if I did have "multiple accounts" I have better sh*t to say than 40 and the UVL :2cents:

MurderGram
corporal

Post by MurderGram » November 14th, 2012, 8:53 pm

Thanks for exposen yo ho* a$$ once again cause i didn't say which vicelord mob he was reppin or which screen name he had :lol:

Lol go f*ck somethin for once besides F*ck*n yo own hands off by typen so much?

lol n quit crawling back to me like my baby mama and get a life already n*gga :lol: :2cents:

T.I Voice " u don't know me" Remember dat sh*t lol "tourist" lol yep a n*gga who's been to the chi enough to know your gay a$$ f*g lord fantasies of mobbin the streets don't exist :lmao: 1989 = the expiration date of the almighty Gaylord nation :lol:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » November 14th, 2012, 9:07 pm

MurderGram wrote:Thanks for exposen yo ho* a$$ once again cause i didn't say which vicelord mob he was reppin or which screen name he had :lol:

Lol go f*ck somethin for once besides F*ck*n yo own hands off by typen so much?

lol n quit crawling back to me like my baby mama and get a life already n*gga :lol: :2cents:

T.I Voice " u don't know me" Remember dat sh*t lol "tourist" lol yep a n*gga who's been to the chi enough to know your gay a$$ f*g lord fantasies of mobbin the streets don't exist :lmao: 1989 = the expiration date of the almighty Gaylord nation :lol:

Aint nobody expsosing nothing :2cents: You aint the 1st one to mention that VL :2cents:

And all that dood ever said was that he seen some Brothers on Grand awhile back.