greaser got like 5 accounts real talk

AlmightyAs
general

greaser got like 5 accounts real talk

Post by AlmightyAs » July 26th, 2012, 9:14 pm

everyhting he say is bull sh*t just like how his mob killed an Ambro but dont know his name hes got 5 accounts backin up the sh*t he say but everyone know that in these streets gaylords aint been a factor since the early 90s but they been spotted poted up :facepalm: F*ck*n lame

PLAYBOYG
underboss

Re: greaser got like 5 accounts real talk

Post by PLAYBOYG » July 26th, 2012, 9:18 pm

:lol:

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » July 26th, 2012, 9:37 pm

LAME a$$ n*gga TRY TO SAY A GAY LORD KILLED A BROTHER LOL HAHA F*ck*n TOO MUCH ICE HOUSE FOR HIS BRAIN :2cents: :2cents:

northpole69
underboss

Post by northpole69 » July 27th, 2012, 12:09 am

IT COULD BE POSSIBLE n*gga . BACK IN THE DAY LIKE IN THE 70S,80'S OR 90'S

_Venom_
underboss

Post by _Venom_ » July 27th, 2012, 12:43 am

northpole69 wrote:IT COULD BE POSSIBLE n*gga . BACK IN THE DAY LIKE IN THE 70S,80'S OR 90'S
That sh*t did happen it was lie in 2008

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 27th, 2012, 4:17 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:everyhting he say is bull sh*t just like how his mob killed an Ambro but dont know his name hes got 5 accounts backin up the sh*t he say but everyone know that in these streets gaylords aint been a factor since the early 90s but they been spotted poted up :facepalm: F*ck*n lame

:wtf3: Who "backed up" what I said bout that AmHOE :2cents:

Come up North n say we aint a factor ya lame a$$ :321:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » July 27th, 2012, 4:18 pm

_Venom_ wrote:
northpole69 wrote:IT COULD BE POSSIBLE n*gga . BACK IN THE DAY LIKE IN THE 70S,80'S OR 90'S
That sh*t did happen it was lie in 2008

Careful Venom you might get labled a Greaser clone by these AmHOEs :lmao:

AlmightyAs
general

Post by AlmightyAs » July 27th, 2012, 5:14 pm

i didnt say they aint kill so anyone but dude they killed wasnt an AMBROE on my mother this n*gga lyin bout that i would of known right away .... the thing about Ambrose is that we all keep in touch when one brother dies we all know about it an we all know who did it cuz our mob is a close knit organization an if some f*g lord killed one of us i would know about it this lame a$$ n*gga made that sshit up an than make 5 more accounts to back him up on the faglords bein a factor 40 ounce an all them you you sit on here an talk to yourself like you got n*ggas fooled but thas all ima say on this just wanted to put your lame a$$ on blast join a real mob you b*tch an i know every brother who passed since 02 - 03 an i know who killed them an where it happen at an none of them happend on the northside where you say yall killed him

IlDuce
underboss

Post by IlDuce » July 27th, 2012, 5:23 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:i didnt say they aint kill so anyone but dude they killed wasnt an AMBROE on my mother this n*gga lyin bout that i would of known right away .... the thing about Ambrose is that we all keep in touch when one brother dies we all know about it an we all know who did it cuz our mob is a close knit organization an if some f*g lord killed one of us i would know about it this lame a$$ n*gga made that sshit up an than make 5 more accounts to back him up on the faglords bein a factor 40 ounce an all them you you sit on here an talk to yourself like you got n*ggas fooled but thas all ima say on this just wanted to put your lame a$$ on blast join a real mob you b*tch an i know every brother who passed since 02 - 03 an i know who killed them an where it happen at an none of them happend on the northside where you say yall killed him
A, you remember in the early '90s when that A killed that 26 near 62nd and Spaulding? A lot of the Cicero boys were up in arms about that one and I was talking to a couple guys about it at Brothers a few weeks back.. :2cents:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 27th, 2012, 5:31 pm

AlmightyAs wrote:i didnt say they aint kill so anyone but dude they killed wasnt an AMBROE on my mother this n*gga lyin bout that i would of known right away .... the thing about Ambrose is that we all keep in touch when one brother dies we all know about it an we all know who did it cuz our mob is a close knit organization an if some f*g lord killed one of us i would know about it this lame a$$ n*gga made that sshit up an than make 5 more accounts to back him up on the faglords bein a factor 40 ounce an all them you you sit on here an talk to yourself like you got n*ggas fooled but thas all ima say on this just wanted to put your lame a$$ on blast join a real mob you b*tch an i know every brother who passed since 02 - 03 an i know who killed them an where it happen at an none of them happend on the northside where you say yall killed him
Ay dude!!! I speak on my own behalf with my own account! I'd prefer you keep my name out of it with your bullshit a$$ statements.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » July 27th, 2012, 6:10 pm

[quote="AlmightyAs"]i didnt say they aint kill so anyone but dude they killed wasnt an AMBROE on my mother this n*gga lyin bout that i would of known right away .... the thing about Ambrose is that we all keep in touch when one brother dies we all know about it an we all know who did it cuz our mob is a close knit organization an if some f*g lord killed one of us i would know about it this lame a$$ n*gga made that sshit up an than make 5 more accounts to back him up on the faglords bein a factor 40 ounce an all them you you sit on here an talk to yourself like you got n*ggas fooled but thas all ima say on this just wanted to put your lame a$$ on blast join a real mob you b*tch an i know every brother who passed since 02 - 03 an i know who killed them an where it happen at an none of them happend on the northside where you say yall killed him[/qu

The reason ya'll is so close is because all 12 of you p*ssy boys live and thrive together in a little 1 bedroom apt. Fucking disgusting, rancid a$$ AMHOES!

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 27th, 2012, 6:14 pm

THIS n*gga IS A GAYLORD A VICELORD AND SOMETHING ELSE BUT ONLY ME AND PLAYBOY G KNOW AMOR!! LOL :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » July 27th, 2012, 7:21 pm

Lol y'all n*ggas need some p*ssy :lmao: on here playing detective on the hood up lol

Bosss420
prospect

Post by Bosss420 » July 28th, 2012, 5:00 am

:lmao: :lmao: ambro is some lames a$$ n*ggas :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
yall weak as f*ck :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » July 28th, 2012, 7:00 pm

MOBB DEEP GEEZ wrote:THIS n*gga IS A GAYLORD A VICELORD AND SOMETHING ELSE BUT ONLY ME AND PLAYBOY G KNOW AMOR!! LOL :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:wtf:

AlmightyAs
general

Post by AlmightyAs » July 28th, 2012, 7:35 pm

ya your prolly right west coast :killself:

AlmightyAs
general

Post by AlmightyAs » July 29th, 2012, 12:56 am

SIR AMBRO
boss

Post by SIR AMBRO » July 29th, 2012, 12:13 pm

LOL LAME a$$ n*ggas MANE COME UP NORTH N SEE IF WE A FACTOR LOL HOW FAR UP NORTH?? YALL a$$ PROBABLY IN WISCONSIN N sh*t F*ck*n HICKS GET THE f*ck OUTTA HERE YOU AINT NEVER DROPPED NONE OF THE BROTHERS :2cents: :2cents:

noluv2ahater
soldier

Post by noluv2ahater » July 29th, 2012, 1:32 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
AlmightyAs wrote:everyhting he say is bull sh*t just like how his mob killed an Ambro but dont know his name hes got 5 accounts backin up the sh*t he say but everyone know that in these streets gaylords aint been a factor since the early 90s but they been spotted poted up :facepalm: F*ck*n lame

:wtf3: Who "backed up" what I said bout that AmHOE :2cents:

Come up North n say we aint a factor ya lame a$$ :321:
Yall n*ggas dont be up North, unless your talking fake a$$ Round Lake or another one of them burbs up in the sticks. I be all over the North Side and Faglords dont exist.

Kenosha2TheChi
corporal

Post by Kenosha2TheChi » July 29th, 2012, 4:57 pm

i thought the royals killed all the gay lords back in the 80s and 90s