Gaylord History

Stray-Matter
lieutenant

Re: Gaylord History

Post by Stray-Matter » April 4th, 2015, 4:48 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:High, I ain't giving them no excuses just my point of view. I do know Sayre Park got down and were no punk. Bottom line is the only reason you are hearing about GLz is the two books that came out. They have no presence in Chicago as much as Greaser hypes them up.
i knew bout gls since i was 14 boy im from the chi i been known gaylords gone they aint nowhere they say they are not kilbourn not sayre and greaser even tried to say gaylords was shootin sh*t up a few years back on sunnyside like that aint stones block :lol: n sayre park soft as f*ck that sh*t safe zone aint sh*t crackin over there that sh*t dead :facepalm: n these lames tryna claim montrose and austin now :cmon: sideline mfs jus watchin on STONE they aint makin no noise n wont ever, even if one of them familia stones or spanish foes drop they a$$, n they funny as hell tryna drop 4s but if they ever went at it wit the black 4s it would be even worse :lol: :killself: like i said. gaylords a NON factor.
I did not mean you literaly, just the name in general. "Boy" lmao I wish, a old man now. Sayre Park ain't sh*t now. I am talking back in the 80's early 90's

phillytochi
associate

Post by phillytochi » April 4th, 2015, 5:21 pm

people keep saying there extinct or didnt plan for the future. they did plan for the future they grew the f*ck up and supported there families to get out of the inner city. Technically they did plan they got jobs and had kids and moved on with their lives. nobody wants to be 60 hanging on the corner.

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 4th, 2015, 7:26 pm

Montrose and Austin :whaat: Neighborhood is quiet as hell, full of polish people and cops ain't nothing crackin over there unless you trying to go to wright college and scoop up some hos :lol:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » April 6th, 2015, 10:46 pm

Gaylords always supported faggotry and were set full of faggots. f*ck every one of them, and their mothers for not using birth control

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 6th, 2015, 10:56 pm

OK BROLIC U SOUNDIN LIKE A OLD a$$ RACIST a$$ n*gga ON THE PORCH CUSSIN OUT KIDS RUNNIN ON YO GRASS :lol: