Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

FlanDatMann
fresh meat

Re: Gangs in Racine, Milwaukee, Kenosha Wi

Post by FlanDatMann » August 16th, 2012, 8:51 pm

Listen. I dont know about Kenosha & all these other cities like Green Bay. I just know Racine is Hood as f*ck!

North Racine(Vice Lord s& Latin Kings): Marquette Dr., Martin Luther King Drive, Hamilton St, LaSalle St., Blake Ave, Albert St., Prospect St. Superior St., St. Patrick st. & 3mile

South Racine (Folks):6th street, 11th street, 12th street, 16th street, 17th street, 21th street, Byrd Ave./Roosevelt Ave., Center St, Grand Ave., Rubberville, Howe ave., Franklin st. , Dean Ave.

There's plenty of more hoods in Racine
& the worse street will probably be Jacato Drive
Make you seem like you in Chicago big time !
On tha BOS

Superior
captain

Post by Superior » August 16th, 2012, 9:18 pm

FlanDatMann wrote:Listen. I dont know about Kenosha & all these other cities like Green Bay. I just know Racine is Hood as f*ck!

North Racine(Vice Lord s& Latin Kings): Marquette Dr., Martin Luther King Drive, Hamilton St, LaSalle St., Blake Ave, Albert St., Prospect St. Superior St., St. Patrick st. & 3mile

South Racine (Folks):6th street, 11th street, 12th street, 16th street, 17th street, 21th street, Byrd Ave./Roosevelt Ave., Center St, Grand Ave., Rubberville, Howe ave., Franklin st. , Dean Ave.

On tha BOS
Racine is a little rougher than Kenosha but it's not hood as f*ck and it for sure doesn't seem like Chicago. Have you actually been to Chicago?

C-MEH DK
fresh meat

Post by C-MEH DK » August 16th, 2012, 9:19 pm

Superior wrote:
FlanDatMann wrote:Listen. I dont know about Kenosha & all these other cities like Green Bay. I just know Racine is Hood as f*ck!

On tha BOS
Racine is a little rougher than Kenosha but it's not hood as f*ck and it for sure doesn't seem like Chicago. Have you actually been to Chicago?

I been wiping my a$$ with a toothbrush

FlanDatMann
fresh meat

Post by FlanDatMann » August 17th, 2012, 9:28 am

Superior wrote:

On tha BOS

Yeah I got family in Chicago! Have you seen Jacato Drive n*gga?? & Kenosha is nowhere close as rough as us.

kktown
fresh meat

Post by kktown » April 10th, 2013, 12:29 pm

Kenosha2TheChi wrote:N them Viikings in Kenosha be claiming Grand & Keeler when they in the City. dunno if thats a viking set or not. i always see G & K street up here, talking bout KK this, sypo blanking that
Kenosha Vikings they own set but the OGs who brought that sh*t up here was plugged in the GKst Set in Chitown its one of the few active sets still around for them they losing hoods

NWDAMU503OR
underboss

Post by NWDAMU503OR » April 10th, 2013, 12:44 pm

GreenLord5 wrote:Woodmens got da lick on da Goose!!! $37 for the half Gallon!! But I ain't gone spill my rank but I been plugged since I was about 12!!! I got a long line of Glove holders behind me so I know bout dis Mob sh*t!! And Fam I can tell you cause I live here!! I only seen one Patched in MC club out here!! A Sur tag(but dat don't mean sh*t) and some old Lord tags in da projects were my brother used to stay!! But other than that ain't no bangin goin on out here!!! I leave my whip at da crib when I'm drinking and done stomped over every bit of dis city and ain'r neva been asked "what you iz" or even had a sign flashed at me!!! Where I'm from you can even hit da next block wit out da Banga!! I ain't pulled my pistols out since I been here!! They probly collecting dust!!!I had 2 whoop a crackhead for stealing my lawnmower and did it in front of a who click of so called GD's and n*ggas was looking mad shook!! I told da whole block "dis what happen when you f*ck wit mine" and everybody was looking stone face!!! Dese locals ain't bout dat "at all!" i do got some Lords outhere but we ain't on dat sh*t we got bills to pay and mouths 2 feed!!! But we ain't too far removed from da hood so we will Check in if needed!! But dese n*ggas ain't no threat outhere!!! Not one bit!!

damn blxxd for real? 37 for a half of goose?

TreyJay
sergeant

Post by TreyJay » April 10th, 2013, 1:44 pm

[quote="imblack"]racine aint sh*t, kenosha aint sh*t, milwaukee we gets down on the north side and the south side. more black people are movin to the south too so its gonna be some racial sh*t goin down there. but here in milwaukee theres cobras, igs, gds, sgds, kings, vice lords (mafias, travs, ghosts i think, c's), 4s, n i think stones im not too sure. in milwaukee we don't really know how to gang bang exactly like the big bro chicago lol but we out here n the mobs i jus named are plugged

eastside be crackin too much harder b4 that inditment list came out last year but da eat a get it done

ANd insane dragons in the mil-town as well

TreyJay
sergeant

Post by TreyJay » April 10th, 2013, 1:50 pm

On tha BOS
how u gonna put that on BOS but yo affiliation say nuetral???

NWDAMU503OR
underboss

Post by NWDAMU503OR » April 16th, 2013, 12:48 pm

GreenLord5 wrote:Who said anything Bout Milwaukee?? Yall might Get it in But you n*ggas got no purpose!!! Rather you like it or not da White man Run Wisconsin!! Ain't neva had no reason 2 go pass da airport!!! Yea yall get it!! But yall city dusty as F*ck!!! And ain't not purpose of none of us even going up da road unless we on da run!!! I'm From da Chi born and Raised my n*gga!!! Yo city juss a lick or a hide out 4 us Fam!!!But yall welcome 4 da history doe!! Any set yall claiming updere regardless da Chi yall homeland so no hate nessacary!!! :tiphat:
there aint notin soft about mil. bruh the mill is always in the top 10 top 5 murder rates every year.. milwaukee averages 250 plus a year witha pop of 600k..

kktown
fresh meat

Post by kktown » April 16th, 2013, 1:27 pm

NWDAMU503OR wrote:
GreenLord5 wrote:Who said anything Bout Milwaukee?? Yall might Get it in But you n*ggas got no purpose!!! Rather you like it or not da White man Run Wisconsin!! Ain't neva had no reason 2 go pass da airport!!! Yea yall get it!! But yall city dusty as F*ck!!! And ain't not purpose of none of us even going up da road unless we on da run!!! I'm From da Chi born and Raised my n*gga!!! Yo city juss a lick or a hide out 4 us Fam!!!But yall welcome 4 da history doe!! Any set yall claiming updere regardless da Chi yall homeland so no hate nessacary!!! :tiphat:
there aint notin soft about mil. bruh the mill is always in the top 10 top 5 murder rates every year.. milwaukee averages 250 plus a year witha pop of 600k..
I f*ck with a few n*ggas from the mil it ain't soft but yo numbers off my n*gga.. they ain't have 100 murders in 5 years now. But for the amount of people in the mil that's still a lot.

http://urbanmilwaukee.com/pressrelease/ ... -for-2012/

NWDAMU503OR
underboss

Post by NWDAMU503OR » April 16th, 2013, 1:31 pm

kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:
I f*ck with a few n*ggas from the mil it ain't soft but yo numbers off my n*gga.. they ain't have 100 murders in 5 years now. But for the amount of people in the mil that's still a lot.

yea u right but all the early 2000s wa 200 plus and the 90s they had a year wit 400 im pretty sure.. the 90s was brazy for erryone tho.. but as far as the midwest.. the cities that set the tone are chicago/detroit/clevland/
and the mill and k.c right up there too

kktown
fresh meat

Post by kktown » April 16th, 2013, 1:40 pm

NWDAMU503OR wrote:
kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:

yea u right but all the early 2000s wa 200 plus and the 90s they had a year wit 400 im pretty sure.. the 90s was brazy for erryone tho.. but as far as the midwest.. the cities that set the tone are chicago/detroit/clevland/
Yeah I remember the late 90s-early 2000s Milwaukee was wildin the northside was guaranteed a body every night it seemed like and the southside was on the same sh*t

NWDAMU503OR
underboss

Post by NWDAMU503OR » April 16th, 2013, 1:46 pm

kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:
kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:

Yeah I remember the late 90s-early 2000s Milwaukee was wildin the northside was guaranteed a body every night it seemed like and the southside was on the same sh*t
is there a difference between the east side or the north side or are they different neighborhoods

kktown
fresh meat

Post by kktown » April 16th, 2013, 2:18 pm

NWDAMU503OR wrote:
kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:
kktown wrote:
NWDAMU503OR wrote:

is there a difference between the east side or the north side or are they different neighborhoods
Idk about that I just know the north and south don't cross the interchange sh*t. I f*ck with a couple 21s on.the southside

miltownchick
fresh meat

Post by miltownchick » September 3rd, 2013, 3:43 am

Were can I find ALKQN in Mil?

Benni977
fresh meat

Post by Benni977 » February 3rd, 2016, 9:04 pm

On tha BOS
Hell yea the FOLKS be deep as f*ck on the southside of Racine especially around 12 street. I use to live around matranga's n*ggas use to get sh*t poppin :shoot: :shoot: